Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent  (Read 8250 times)
bao_zou

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

@catchcoin,
who are you?who authorized you the right to take over talkcoin team?
I have no right ,but the community have.I have explained it clearly in the first post.you see.
ridiculous~
I haven't seen any clue that the community asked to set up this thread.

freezingwinter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:11:23 PM

what's going on here? Huh Huh Huh
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

TALKCOIN V2.0 MANDATORY UPDATE

Please ensure sure you update to the V2.0 wallet before block #465,100 / Monday 8th September.

Talkcoin v2.0 Windows: (later today)

Talkcoin v2.0 Mac: link

Source: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin

Release Notes:

• Removed block reward voting and implement hard cap of 48m TAC with halving every 1.5 million blocks

• Removed dev fund* voting, fixed dev fund to 3% of mining reward, all funds sent to: ToZLw9DGGw2e6USazXQNY25YpdiUDwMNpM

• Reduce chat fees** and redirect to: TwdzYBNxCHzWwSiuDb7TgMjQxMLbGeVswM

Full source changes for v2.0 can be found here: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

*Dev fund will now be made public and used only to pay for actual development, promotions, giveaways or any other activity people are doing to add value to Talkcoin.

**Due to the hardfork Chat fees won't be destroyed to reduce the supply.  Instead all chat fees will be given back to the community through faucets and giveaways.

voltage_surge

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:38:21 AM

talkcoin is abosolutely a scam now.fuck off~
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:56:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.0  2nd thread of TAC by@TalkTeam.
Are you aware of what you are doing?
Is there 3rd,4th .... thread in the next few days?
this is the last,I am sure.  Wink

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

don't be so angry with him.  Grin

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:00:09 AM

@catchcoin,
who are you?who authorized you the right to take over talkcoin team?
I have no right ,but the community have.I have explained it clearly in the first post.you see.
ridiculous~
I haven't seen any clue that the community asked to set up this thread.
are you the sockpuppet of the thieves(so called new Team from the 2nd thread).

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768688.0   topic from Chiese forum

rigdeer

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:33:15 AM

The new team is called a gang of robbers, want to rob the remaining results. Deceive us again
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

The new team is called a gang of robbers, want to rob the remaining results. Deceive us again

why?

voltage_surge

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:04:58 AM

wtf!! SOOOOO many threadsssss!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:15:55 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 02:27:43 AM by djm34

why?
Not sure why either, when we know that Catchcoin already sort of blackmail talkteam (and talkcoin) in the past, he is clearly not the person to trust on that.

Actually he is just angry because we didn't take him into the team because he blackmailed in the past talkcoin asking for coin or else (well I guess that sort of else  Grin) and therefore can't be trusted (I guess this thread prove my point  Grin)

This isn't against the chinese community but against some greedy moron who acts as if he was speaking for the chinese community...
Clearly don't trust that guy on any issue (related or not to talkcoin) he just use the chinese community to his own benefit.

and before calling me a robber (as part of the team), remember that I open source miners, so I think on the contrary I give quite a lot to the community.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
voltage_surge

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:25:11 AM

why?
Not sure why either, when we know that Catchcoin already sort of blackmail talkteam (and talkcoin) in the past, he is clearly not the person to trust on that.

Actually he is just angry because we didn't take him into the team because he blackmailed in the past talkcoin asking for coin or else (well I guess that sort of else  Grin) and therefore can't be trusted (I guess this thread prove my point  Grin)

This isn't against the chinese community but against some greedy moron who acts as if he was speaking for the chinese community...
Clearly don't trust that guy on any issue (related or not to talkcoin) he just use the chinese community to his own benefit.

and before calling me a robber (as part of the team), remember that I open source miners, so I think on the contrary I give quite a lot to the community.

hey,moron robber!
good to see you here,
fuck your new team ! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:28:52 AM

why?

Actually he is just angry because we didn't take him into the team because he blackmailed in the past talkcoin asking for coin or else (well I guess that sort of else  Grin) and therefore can't be trusted (I guess this thread prove my point  Grin)

hey,moron robber!
good to see you here,
fuck your new team ! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Thanks same to you  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
voltage_surge

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:37:50 AM

djm
you said you are able to code???  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
you are nothing but a scamer.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:46:37 AM

djm
you said you are able to code???  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
you are nothing but a noob without any skill, who are most likely using my product without giving any donation, so basically you are a robber. (and because of people like you some day, there won't be anymore open sourcing, and you will be left mining with your poor cpu)
Many "scammer" (sorry here we call them dev) feels the same about ungrateful prick like you)

djm34 facebook page
voltage_surge

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:54:51 AM

djm
you are nothing than a noob without any skill, who are most likely using my product without giving any donation, so basically you are a robber. (and because of people like you some day, there won't be anymore open sourcing, and you will be left mining with your poor cpu)
Many "scammer" (sorry here we call them dev) feels the same about ungrateful prick like you)

Your product?Huh? Are you kidding me? such a moron as you can only give shit to the community.
You are a member of tac team,if you are coder ,why didn't you tell the community dev's stolen money in the first place?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:02:20 AM

djm
you are nothing than a noob without any skill, who are most likely using my product without giving any donation, so basically you are a robber. (and because of people like you some day, there won't be anymore open sourcing, and you will be left mining with your poor cpu)

Your product?Huh? Are you kidding me? such a moron as you can only give shit to the community.
You are a member of tac team,if you are coder ,why didn't you tell the community dev's stolen money in the first place?

I currently develop ccminer (for nvidia), I have in the past coded several algorithm for sgminer.
This is the kind of shit I do (all of this in opensource, so yes I give to the community)
I won't do you the insult to point you to the cudaminer thread.

So as you have no idea about about what you are speaking just shut up you will feel less like if you were coming from Mars...

And my work in talkcoin was on the gui wallet not on the core function.

djm34 facebook page
voltage_surge

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

djm

I currently develop ccminer (for nvidia), I have in the past coded several algorithm for sgminer.
This is the kind of shit I do (all of this in opensource, so yes I give to the community)

So as you have no idea about about what you are speaking just shut up you will feel less like if you were coming from Mars...

I have good reason to doubt a member of scam coin team and your shitminer.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:13:36 AM

djm

I have good reason to doubt a member of scam coin team and your shitminer.
what are your good reason ? some noobie (at best the sockpuppet of someone too shy to speak in his own name) just following like a sheep a known blackmailer who told him to troll here... well whomever you are you are just pathetic ridiculing yourself with absolutely no argument all  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: