Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent  (Read 8250 times)
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:22:16 PM

Hey

I would like you to be on our China promotion team. 

Please be patient, we have big plans we are working on, that's is why we are still here after the disaster with the dev's voting and price dump Cheesy

What you think?

Andy
I AM Tired of this.....post this 4 times already...is it ok now? 

MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:22:19 PM

Guys, don't upgrade to Talkcoin V2. What for ?
We have original Dev - Talkcoin. He's alive and don't leave his project "Talkcoin".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=265152;sa=showPosts
Djm34 and others members of unofficial team decided to takeover talkcoin because they think that original Dev is thief. But there is no proof.
Have you asked the community when you decided this ? Did you make a vote ? Who needs your updates and your new team ?

MaxOnBit could you please take time to read my analysis? I'm not in the team but I prefer the truth.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634.msg8671019#msg8671019

I read it.
But it does not matter right now.
The decision on a new wallet and a decision on the new team should be made by community, not by a new unofficial team.
That's why I'm asked - Have you asked the community when you decided this ? Did you make a vote ? Who needs your updates and your new team ?
And also I see that - "the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team."
So let him try. Why not ?
Why should I trust new unofficial team more than old dev?

bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:22:50 PM

funny ,some SR tac scamers are here to argue with newies.

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:26:53 PM

I know that Andy wants to invite you to the promotion team, but I ask about that you stated here: What are the others hidden in the new wallet ?

the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team.
you see ,the new team have made a v2 version with 3% fee ,it is too high,isn't it. and others hidden in the new wallet.
halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:27:31 PM

funny ,some SR tac scamers are here to argue with newies.
They are afraid for being exposed their ugly act!

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:31:45 PM

I know that Andy wants to invite you to the promotion team, but I ask about that you stated here: What are the others hidden in the new wallet ?

the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team.
you see ,the new team have made a v2 version with 3% fee ,it is too high,isn't it. and others hidden in the new wallet.
could you plz read the first post carefully !
The code changes were:

1) Re-routed all the destroyed Talkcoins, which were originally being sent to the genesis block for destruction, into their own wallet (!!!)
2) Re-routed the dev fund wallet to their own wallet, so they now take all the dev funds for themselves even though they're not developers and haven't done any development work.
3) Removed dev fund voting so they always get 3% of the block reward instead of what the community decides
4) Removed the block reward voting system to force use of the block reward they wanted to get as miners – 22% of the current market cap per month!

bitman008

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

All new tac team members are here,what a happy day!!

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:37:57 PM

The code changes were:

1) Re-routed all the destroyed Talkcoins, which were originally being sent to the genesis block for destruction, into their own wallet (!!!)
2) Re-routed the dev fund wallet to their own wallet, so they now take all the dev funds for themselves even though they're not developers and haven't done any development work.
3) Removed dev fund voting so they always get 3% of the block reward instead of what the community decides
4) Removed the block reward voting system to force use of the block reward they wanted to get as miners – 22% of the current market cap per month!

So you don't understand English I assume? The new team posts it clearly in their OP. Read it again. I'm pretty tired now explaining things to people who don't even want to listen. Well feel free to do what you want.
airball

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:43:58 PM

nobody cares about the new team posts for it is not legit without the permission from the community.
who do you think you are??

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:44:24 PM

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
A message from the @talkcoin (original dev of talkcoin)  just now

bitman008

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
I don't think it's a good idea

airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:52:02 PM

I don't think it's a good idea
5 TAC!!?? are you kidding me !? this is the worst solution I've ever seen.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

The code changes were:

So you don't understand English I assume? The new team posts it clearly in their OP. Read it again. I'm pretty tired now explaining things to people who don't even want to listen. Well feel free to do what you want.
Don't bother, the only thing he cares is getting coins...

Regarding the votedev option, nobody ever heard about it... not even on the wallet.
So basically the only one who could have used it was dev itself and since the voting system was well known to allow users to vote several time, I am pretty sure could have manage on their own to put whatever he wanted.

Regarding the destruction of the TAC, this only concerned TAC used to chat (and voting) and as unfortunately practically nobody has used the chat function there wouldn't be much to steal.
No I think that sending whatever gets collected to faucet is a pretty good idea (not mine) as it will promote at the same time the coin.

Now regarding the reward it was chosen such that new comers (miners) can have incentive mining the coin and investor and early investors still get some interest in it.

Considering the voting, he caused so much damage to the coin that I don't even understand why you put that here and the voting has always been manipulated by individuals voting several time (and I always complained about it you can find my post about that...)
And actually a poll about that was done and the conclusion was that everybody wanted to get rid of it.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
be_alert

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

the old team and new team are both scamers and dirty .I don't understand what you are arguing for.
graydust

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:07:10 PM

the old team and new team are both scamers and dirty .I don't understand what you are arguing for.
of course for money,for who should get more money. Grin
nut_cracker

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:13:33 PM

Talkcoin should change its name --plotcoin, it gave us such a wonderful twisting and turning plots. Grin
bao_zou

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

Both sides are arguing here not for the truth,but for their own interest. how pathetic!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:47:17 PM

Both sides are arguing here not for the truth,but for their own interest. how pathetic!
lol seriously what is my own interest exactly ?
My own interest is the same as all the people (including my fellow team members) who spent ressources on that coin.
Making it successful and putting it back on track.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bao_zou

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:54:47 PM

My own interest is the same as all the people (including my fellow team members) who spent ressources on that coin.
You own interest is the same as all the people -- what's your definition of  'all the people'?
what a joke! low joke!

MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:57:04 PM

Tы пpям aнгeл вo плoти. Hy oтвeть мнe пo-pyccки, я жe знaю, чтo ты нaшeгo языкa.
Чeгo ты тянeшь oдeялo нa ceбя ?
Пepвый дeв бyдeт пpoдoлжaть пpoeкт. C чeгo вы peшили пpocтo тaк, чтo мoжeтe eгo ceбe зaбpaть ?
Hacкoлькo я пoмню вce xapдфopки в кoйнax дeлaлиcь либo oфициaльнoй кoмaндoй paзpaбoв вo глaвe c Dev, a cepьeзныe xapдфopки, кaк нaпpимep, oткaты дeлaлиcь пo coглacoвaнию c cooбщecтвoм.
Дaжe пocлeдняя кpaжa 50 000 000 нeкcтoв былa пocтaвлeнa нa гoлocoвaниe cooбщecтвy. И y cooбщecтвa cпpaшивaли - нyжнo дeлaть пpинyдитeльныe измeнeния или нeт. Блaгo xaкep вepнyл ocнoвнyю cyммy.
И тoлькo вы тyт peшили, чтo caмocтoятeльнo вcё мoжнo пoмeнять.
Извинитe зa oткpoвeннocть, нo кaкoгo *yя  ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: