Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent  (Read 8250 times)
bao_zou

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

Both sides are arguing here not for the truth,but for their own interest. how pathetic!
lol seriously what is my own interest exactly ?
My own interest is the same as all the people (including my fellow team members) who spent ressources on that coin.
Making it successful and putting it back on track.
Tы пpям aнгeл вo плoти. Hy oтвeть мнe пo-pyccки, я жe знaю, чтo ты нaшeгo языкa.
Чeгo ты тянeшь oдeялo нa ceбя ?
Пepвый дeв бyдeт пpoдoлжaть пpoeкт. C чeгo вы peшили пpocтo тaк, чтo мoжeтe eгo ceбe зaбpaть ?
Hacкoлькo я пoмню вce xapдфopки в кoйнax дeлaлиcь либo oфициaльнoй кoмaндoй paзpaбoв вo глaвe c Dev, a cepьeзныe xapдфopки, кaк нaпpимep, oткaты дeлaлиcь пo coглacoвaнию c cooбщecтвoм.
Дaжe пocлeдняя кpaжa 50 000 000 нeкcтoв былa пocтaвлeнa нa гoлocoвaниe cooбщecтвy. И y cooбщecтвa cпpaшивaли - нyжнo дeлaть пpинyдитeльныe измeнeния или нeт. Блaгo xaкep вepнyл ocнoвнyю cyммy.
И тoлькo вы тyт peшили, чтo caмocтoятeльнo вcё мoжнo пoмeнять.
Извинитe зa oткpoвeннocть, нo кaкoгo *yя  ?
what's fucking lang is this?Russion?

MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:04:20 PM

Both sides are arguing here not for the truth,but for their own interest. how pathetic!
My own interest is the same as all the people (including my fellow team members) who spent ressources on that coin.
Tы пpям aнгeл вo плoти. Hy oтвeть мнe пo-pyccки, я жe знaю, чтo ты нaшeгo языкa.
Пepвый дeв бyдeт пpoдoлжaть пpoeкт. C чeгo вы peшили пpocтo тaк, чтo мoжeтe eгo ceбe зaбpaть ?
Hacкoлькo я пoмню вce xapдфopки в кoйнax дeлaлиcь либo oфициaльнoй кoмaндoй paзpaбoв вo глaвe c Dev, a cepьeзныe xapдфopки, кaк нaпpимep, oткaты дeлaлиcь пo coглacoвaнию c cooбщecтвoм.
Дaжe пocлeдняя кpaжa 50 000 000 нeкcтoв былa пocтaвлeнa нa гoлocoвaниe cooбщecтвy. И y cooбщecтвa cпpaшивaли - нyжнo дeлaть пpинyдитeльныe измeнeния или нeт. Блaгo xaкep вepнyл ocнoвнyю cyммy.
yes it is. djm34 is russian guy, that's why I'm asking on rus language

bao_zou

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:09:08 PM

djm34 is totally a fucking liar,he told us he is a French.

graydust

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

djm34 is totally a fucking liar,he told us he is a French.

Once a liar,always a liar. Grin
bao_zou

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

@djm34,since you could lie about you nationality,you must have lied on many others things.Don't you think you should give an explaination about your real nationality? Grin Grin

bao_zou

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

@djm34,since you could lie about you nationality,you must have lied on many others things.Don't you think you should give an explaination about your real nationality? Grin Grin
@djm34,ARE YOU DUMB OR FLEED?  Grin Grin

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:57:54 PM

Извинитe зa oткpoвeннocть, нo кaкoгo *yя  ?
si c'est tout ce que vous avez trouvé, il va falloir faire des efforts car c'est plutôt faible.  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

Извинитe зa oткpoвeннocть, нo кaкoгo *yя  ?
si c'est tout ce que vous avez trouvé, il va falloir faire des efforts car c'est plutôt faible.  Grin

eбaный гyгл тpaнcлeйт ) нe мaжьcя, cyчкa

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

@djm34,ARE YOU DUMB OR FLEED?  Grin Grin
si c'est tout ce que vous avez trouvé, il va falloir faire des efforts car c'est plutôt faible.  Grin

eбaный гyгл тpaнcлeйт ) нe мaжьcя, cyчкa
The funny thing is that we get chinese and russian guys accusing me of being of their own nationalities like if it was a bad thing...
I pitty your respective country for having you as citizen  Grin

Some years ago we had an tv campaign against alcohol which was called "Tu t'es vu quand t'as bu ?" (translating roughly by "Did you watch yourself when you are drunk")
I think you guys just made the equivalent on forums: Please Don't drink and post on the forum  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
littlefaucet

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

djm was drunk and mad to cover his nationality last night . Grin

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:54:05 PM

djm was drunk and mad to cover his nationality last night . Grin
Grin here it is like in zombie movies, Trolls come in wave... 
sorry my shift is over, you need to pick on Ignition now  Grin

djm34 facebook page
littlefaucet

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:55:44 PM

I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:08:45 AM

I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.
Whatever my shift is over, you can make up all the shit you want.
Seriously why would I tell I am French, if I was Russian ?
Russian programmer have good reputation, I wouldn't mind saying I am russian if I was but sorry I am not.
This is bad trolling as you aren't even on topic  Grin.

edit: by the way, since you are making up people nationalities, can you pick up something a little more exotic, in warm places...
I will never settle for anything colder than where I live...

djm34 facebook page
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:26:43 AM

@djm34 is keen on noisy, please don't talk to him,that will make him more excited!
don't talk to a member of a burglary gang!    Cool

catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:00:25 AM

I will choose a 5 coin per block reward.  reduced by 10% every 3 month? 

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:04:01 AM

5 coins per block is more better ,it'll be more easy to rise the price up.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:08:28 AM

that's because you are just greedy (and clearly you didn't learn from the mistake which were already made).
You will just end up with a bunch of dead tac....  Grin

and just for fun can you point at one coin when such a trick have been successful ?
(gpucoin dead, heavcoin dead etc...  Grin)

Stop thinking that people buying coins are as stupid as you are to fall for that kind of market manipulation.

djm34 facebook page
bloud22

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

I think 5 coin per block reward is rationalization, and I hope it can be keep reduced
nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:17:20 AM

that's because you are just greedy (and clearly you didn't learn from the mistake which were already made).
You will just end up with a bunch of dead tac....  Grin

and just for fun can you point at one coin when such a trick have been successful ?
(gpucoin dead, heavcoin dead etc...  Grin)

Stop thinking that people buying coins are as stupid as you are to fall for that kind of market manipulation.

you guys just one person,   djm34 and Ignition75
djm is your name, with 34 is your age.
Ignition is your papa's name and 75 is his age.
isn't it?
他们真的很像是一个人
一般都是他们2个在吵架,几乎同时出现
应该是用2个浏览器,可以同时在线!
LOL,where is you sockpuppet?djm34.
and to the new version,I suggest it a 3-10 block rewards,reduced by 10 or 20% every 3 months.
joint_equity

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:05:52 AM

I think 5 coin per block reward is rationalization, and I hope it can be keep reduced
5 tac per block reward will definitely kill this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: