Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent  (Read 8250 times)
joint_equity

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:14:33 AM

5 coins per block is more better ,it'll be more easy to rise the price up.
that's because you are just greedy (and clearly you didn't learn from the mistake which were already made).
You will just end up with a bunch of dead tac....  Grin

and just for fun can you point at one coin when such a trick have been successful ?
(gpucoin dead, heavcoin dead etc...  Grin)

Stop thinking that people buying coins are as stupid as you are to fall for that kind of market manipulation.

you guys just one person,   djm34 and Ignition75
djm is your name, with 34 is your age.
Ignition is your papa's name and 75 is his age.
isn't it?
他们真的很像是一个人
一般都是他们2个在吵架,几乎同时出现
应该是用2个浏览器,可以同时在线!
LOL,where is you sockpuppet?djm34.
and to the new version,I suggest it a 3-10 block rewards,reduced by 10 or 20% every 3 months.

I also doubt that they are the same person with different accouts.
joint_equity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

I will choose a 5 coin per block reward.  reduced by 10% every 3 month?  
5 tac per block reward is fucking stupid,it will scare the later miners away.
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

you can choose whatever number, from 1 to 30,even 50 coins per block,it will be a average number .

duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:49:54 AM

I think we are moving forward with tangible proposal from community.
Focus on getting a clean wallet out first, then consider to polish up the value proposition of TAC.

I would like to point out the weakness of current value proposition of Talkcoin for community to discuss later.
TAC's strength and attractive feature is the decentralized CHAT. If CHAT is not taking off, then TAC value will be low. Now just take an exaggerated case where 1 TAC = 1 BTC, nobody is going to pay 0.01 TAC for a CHAT. This means the higher the TAC price, the less CHAT will take place, less CHAT take place means lower TAC price. This means TAC will never go above certain value if the CHAT fee is fixed. CHAT fee will have to be able to automatically adjust the rate in the long term.

Also currently per CHAT is 0.01 TAC, but there is also a transaction fee of 1 TAC making it 1.01 TAC per chat. This is too high if the block reward is set to 5. This requires immediate fix in the new wallet. I would suggest to provide free CHAT at this moment to increase volume of chatting until the community decide what the CHAT fee structure will be.

coolmyrig

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:30:59 AM

I think we are moving forward with tangible proposal from community.
Focus on getting a clean wallet out first, then consider to polish up the value proposition of TAC.

I would like to point out the weakness of current value proposition of Talkcoin for community to discuss later.
TAC's strength and attractive feature is the decentralized CHAT. If CHAT is not taking off, then TAC value will be low. Now just take an exaggerated case where 1 TAC = 1 BTC, nobody is going to pay 0.01 TAC for a CHAT. This means the higher the TAC price, the less CHAT will take place, less CHAT take place means lower TAC price. This means TAC will never go above certain value if the CHAT fee is fixed. CHAT fee will have to be able to automatically adjust the rate in the long term.

Also currently per CHAT is 0.01 TAC, but there is also a transaction fee of 1 TAC making it 1.01 TAC per chat. This is too high if the block reward is set to 5. This requires immediate fix in the new wallet. I would suggest to provide free CHAT at this moment to increase volume of chatting until the community decide what the CHAT fee structure will be.

agree with you!  
also I think 5 coins per block is ok for now.
Henrietta.UK

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:40:32 AM

Taking over this coin is doing right thing!Hope all of us could have a good profits and i will do whatever i can do for this coin
22MCoin

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:45:02 AM

Taking over this coin is doing right thing!Hope all of us could have a good profits and i will do whatever i can do for this coin
but first we should prevent the new scamer 's v2 version.
the new version should be fully discussed by the community for sure!as a reward,I will choose a 6 coins per block.
joint_equity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:56:05 AM

you can choose whatever number, from 1 to 30,even 50 coins per block,it will be a average number .

Sorry,if I could have a choice,I choose this scam --talkcion to die right now.
joint_equity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:04:05 AM

I really don't see any reason for talkcoin to be alive,it should have died months before since the stolen money event was disclosed.
joint_equity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:16:35 AM

I will choose a 5 coin per block reward.  reduced by 10% every 3 month? 
Apparently,you are completely a nut who knows nothing about the rules of cryptoworld.
On this point ,djm34 was right,you are just greedy and that clouds your very limited judgement.
littlefaucet

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:28:44 AM

I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.
Whatever my shift is over, you can make up all the shit you want.
Seriously why would I tell I am French, if I was Russian ?
Russian programmer have good reputation, I wouldn't mind saying I am russian if I was but sorry I am not.
This is bad trolling as you aren't even on topic  Grin.

edit: by the way, since you are making up people nationalities, can you pick up something a little more exotic, in warm places...
I will never settle for anything colder than where I live...

Russian or French or African,we don't care .But what we do care about is your honesty.

be_alert

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:33:14 AM

2 talkcoin teams are in battle,things are out of control.Another dead coin is coming. Grin
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:44:08 AM

I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.
Whatever my shift is over, you can make up all the shit you want.
Seriously why would I tell I am French, if I was Russian ?
Russian programmer have good reputation, I wouldn't mind saying I am russian if I was but sorry I am not.
This is bad trolling as you aren't even on topic  Grin.

edit: by the way, since you are making up people nationalities, can you pick up something a little more exotic, in warm places...
I will never settle for anything colder than where I live...

Russian or French or African,we don't care .But what we do care about is your honesty.
Sorry I am honnest but I can't say the same about the people accusing me of not being french...  Grin Grin
This is so freaking stupid that I don't even know why I reply to that...

That campaign is just orchestrated by a bunch of greedy troll supporting a blackmailer (nicemycoin/catchcoin since it is the same guy).

Before judging the honesty of anyone, you should first look at who is posting that...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
nut_cracker

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:08:33 PM

This thread is not official one.
graydust

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:15:26 PM

Both teams are shit,none of them is honest.
coolmyrig

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:29:23 PM

great!funny story! a PRmanager kicked his boss out and take over the project  .so  funny!
22MCoin

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

great!funny story! a PRmanager kicked his boss out and take over the project  .so  funny!
exactly true!
be_alert

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:56:15 PM

This guy is not capable of taking over,he knows nothing about coding.
littlefaucet

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:08:14 PM

He left his boss ,bcz his boss refused to give him part of the stolen money.

catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:42:03 PM

关键时期,需要社区的帮忙。New thread for New TalkCoin(taken over by community): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: