Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AEOA]ÆØÅ - X13 1m coins 10% PoS 100K blocks  (Read 11301 times)
Reese212

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:27:20 PM

but why does fyrstikken tweet about this? does he know something i don't?

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kearney52

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:28:34 PM

miner don't mine this coin  Roll Eyes
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

but why does fyrstikken tweet about this? does he know something i don't?
I assume he was awake when he saw it launched?

miner don't mine this coin  Roll Eyes

Mining now.
dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:44:15 PM

No real ANN, no GitHub repo, no new features. Grade A shitcoin.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:16:46 PM

I hope this is a joke. That is the worst "announcement" I've ever seen.

zwjin45n

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

Damn...that fu*king shit coin...!!
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

I hope this is a joke. That is the worst "announcement" I've ever seen.

+10000

you're absolutely right

ZhenYing (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:57:51 PM

Added Royalminers to the pools section.

Legit information is coming shortly. We're sorry about the delay.
3angle

Activity: 224

keymaker

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:04:05 PM

There's been already a decent coin for Norge, Sverige and Danemark:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421376.0

ekrona is good, but you guys have no dev and no supporting community.
You need to fix that before bitching in other coin-ANN´s

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:21:33 PM

More info would be nice Huh

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:38:23 PM

Yeah KEY and BTCD and HAL all had anns like this at the start.

Is the wallet got a virus anyone checked real good?

Im going to throw $11 at it and mine some when everybody else is like WTF lol.

I do this all the time, throw a couple bucks at it just in case. Its made be a couple bucks in the past.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:40:17 PM

But the only pool is one where you need a wallet address. So you have to download the wallet right away. That is what worries me, not the lack of an ANN, if he has big plans he doesn't want the diff sky high within 20 min.

Wallet - any one found anything?

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:14:25 AM

Yeah KEY and BTCD and HAL all had anns like this at the start.

Is the wallet got a virus anyone checked real good?

Im going to throw $11 at it and mine some when everybody else is like WTF lol.

I do this all the time, throw a couple bucks at it just in case. Its made be a couple bucks in the past.

Yeah exactly, this is pretty much my strategy.  Worked out ok with cloak and Crypt, hasn't worked out on a few other coins that I'm stuck bagholding, but as long as the wins outweigh the losses in the end....  Crypt was a total lottery ticket win.  DarkChain assfucked me.  Really dunno what to make of this coin I can't pronounce.  Dev don't let us down man, do something cool or do anything with this please.  With the specs I'd like to see a couple hundred k satoshi when it hits an exchange.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:06:03 AM

Yup I threw $18 at it. I got a funny feeling about this one. Should have spent less.

And DON'T GET ME WRONG. One of my last funny feelings was when I spent $27 on Ivory coin. OMG. This looks like nothing right now. Im just playing the numbers. Dev didn't premine, insta, and no virus. It's just one added to the list. You never know, thats the problem

I am wrong 4 out of 5 times. It's that 1 out of 5 that pays the bills.

miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:51:16 AM

Maybe google translate will bring the dev back to talk to us:

开发什么是这枚硬币你的计划?不要让我们失望的人,我们挖掘,因为我们知道大小事。回来的开发和发布更多一些。
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:48:14 AM

no miner dev china
Eleonore

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:24:25 AM

What a poor ANN...but yeah i will mine this.surprise is all the way
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

What a poor ANN...but yeah i will mine this.surprise is all the way
U kidding right? Are u seriously gonna mine this? If yes, then I think you surely have free electricity. Wink

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
ZhenYing (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:44:16 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 04:56:11 AM by ZhenYing

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay.

So about 6 months ago I was going to buy something to spice up my solo sex life. Ok... it was a dildo. I didn't want a charge showing up on my account that I'd have to explain to my husband (we have a joint account, live on a tight budget, and he is pretty vanilla) I looked around and couldn't find any reasonably priced sex toy shop that accepted crypto currency. I know, right? There have to be kinky people besides me that trade crypto. There are plenty of sites trying to rip us off with their ridiculous prices... why isn't anyone catering to us?

We are a solid team with a vision. It took us a few weeks to get the coding solid, and then 5 months of testing it in a live environment just to make sure. Our storefront has been in the works for a while too. We have been securing wholesale prices from a few distributors to be able to bring you the best toys at the lowest costs. The storefront is slated for a limited October 15st launch, with full functionality by the 31st. Expect a crazy Halloween sale. We will exclusively accept ÆØÅ.

What does this have to do with you? Easy. You mine the coins and sell them to the noobs that are scared of crypto, but still want the best toys at the best prices. Or maybe you pick up something for that special someone, or something for you when you need a break from day (or night) trading and your partner is not interested. Or maybe you just day trade and make a lot of money... it's up to you!

Obviously our goal is to get ÆØÅ accepted for all kinds of purchases, but we want to get this one done properly before we branch out.

You can buy all kinds of things with crypto, but not a reasonably priced dildo? That's not the world I want to live in... and soon it won't be. It is our dream to have a sex toy in every home... get your ÆØÅ ready.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

this is going to the moon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: