Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cancelled] AntMiner L1 for sales $5/MH/s ships in December  (Read 30100 times)
Richard11706

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:13:17 AM

I'd like to trade s3+ machines for l1 preorder rights. If anyone wants out of their L1 pre-order i'd like to own it. I have found in live in the most expensive electricity provider territory in the united states and per watt the l1 will out perform the s3. Thus if i trade and invest in L1's i can keep mining otherwise all I'm really doing is providing money to the electric company.

If someone from another part of the united states is willing to help me out you will provide me with an income producing opportunity. Which is what i was looking for like everyone else who purchased miners.

This would have to be orchestrated using bitmain as a facilitator i emailed them tonight. With their blessing and oversight they can transfer the pre order papers into my name. Be it you regret your preorder purchase or you are just willing to help me i appreciate your consideration either way.

Kindly,
Richard
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:08:37 AM

I'd like to trade s3+ machines for l1 preorder rights. If anyone wants out of their L1 pre-order i'd like to own it. I have found in live in the most expensive electricity provider territory in the united states and per watt the l1 will out perform the s3. Thus if i trade and invest in L1's i can keep mining otherwise all I'm really doing is providing money to the electric company.

If someone from another part of the united states is willing to help me out you will provide me with an income producing opportunity. Which is what i was looking for like everyone else who purchased miners.

This would have to be orchestrated using bitmain as a facilitator i emailed them tonight. With their blessing and oversight they can transfer the pre order papers into my name. Be it you regret your preorder purchase or you are just willing to help me i appreciate your consideration either way.

Kindly,
Richard

I dont think anyone will do it and L1 is 600USD for one while waiting in line.
tilray

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

I have a extra unit I could sell if someone wants it, It would be for the same amount I paid which was $600 in bitcoins
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:25:27 AM

I have a extra unit I could sell if someone wants it, It would be for the same amount I paid which was $600 in bitcoins

In $ -  yes...in BTC...no... Grin

Cheers,

ZiG
tilray

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:53:54 AM

Cheers,

ZiG

I will also take the exact amount I paid in bitcoins which was 1.59BTC
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:12:11 AM

Cheers,

ZiG

Why do you want to sell now if L1 is coming first with X11 and scrypt-N.
tilray

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:13:52 AM

because I have other orders so I can afford to sell 1 order.. no problem for me
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:23:50 AM

Cheers,

ZiG

If I had 1,59 BTC ,I would buy now without any questions ..
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

Cheers,

ZiG

If I had 1,59 BTC ,I would buy now without any questions ..

Thats why you dont have 1.59 BTC.
tilray

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:39:44 PM

Cheers,

ZiG

Will this mine X11 for sure?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:41:38 PM

Cheers,

ZiG

No.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:40:11 PM

Cheers,

ZiG

No.

Bitmain has always been fair on sales the first batch of S3's not all hit advertised spec so they gave a discount to all.  I predict they would do something for customers if it does not do x11, etc.   They have a lot of capital so I'm hopeful of them making it as advertised.
tilray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

Cheers,

ZiG

No.

Bitmain has always been fair on sales the first batch of S3's not all hit advertised spec so they gave a discount to all.  I predict they would do something for customers if it does not do x11, etc.   They have a lot of capital so I'm hopeful of them making it as advertised.

I think you are right BITMAIN will never disappoint Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:36:17 AM

Cheers,

ZiG

No.

Except they never mentioned it would mine X11. Where did this even come from? This is a Scrypt ASIC.
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:08:08 PM

This is scrypt and scrypt-N (n=10,11,12) miner. It cannot mine anything else.
tilray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

BITMAIN - Are we still on schedule for December shipping?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

In $ -  yes...in BTC...no... Grin

Cheers,

ZiG

No.

Bitmain has always been fair on sales the first batch of S3's not all hit advertised spec so they gave a discount to all.  I predict they would do something for customers if it does not do x11, etc.   They have a lot of capital so I'm hopeful of them making it as advertised.

Except they never mentioned it would mine X11. Where did this even come from? This is a Scrypt ASIC.

He is trying to sell an L1 and attempting to lure people into purchasing it by claiming it can mine x11.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825518.0

I have a extra order I would be willing to sell to someone for the original price I paid which was 1.26BTC. If you want more details on the miner which ships in December here is the website with more information, oh one thing the miner will be able to mine scrypt-n coins as well as x11 coins.

tilray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:43:28 PM

He is trying to sell an L1 and attempting to lure people into purchasing it by claiming it can mine x11.

Have you seen a definite no for a answer yet? NO we haven't you fuck nut so as of now yes x11 will be included until Bitmain speaks up and says no, are you dumb to understand that? you must be disabled or mentally ill
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

Have you seen a definite no for a answer yet? NO we haven't you fuck nut so as of now yes x11 will be included until Bitmain speaks up and says no, are you dumb to understand that? you must be disabled or mentally ill

You're advertising a product with features that do not exist.  Your "speculating" or hoping that it will and trying to lure buyers in on that.

Where did you "hear" about this x11 feature? 

Clearly no one has, but you

tilray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

Are you blind? can you not see others also saying the same shit I am saying, why don't you show me where it says that it won't have that feature? you fucking idiot

Now let's see here are other users saying the same shit I am saying so clearly I am not the only one, dumb ass

Bitmain has always been fair on sales the first batch of S3's not all hit advertised spec so they gave a discount to all.  I predict they would do something for customers if it does not do x11, etc.   They have a lot of capital so I'm hopeful of them making it as advertised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: