Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cancelled] AntMiner L1 for sales $5/MH/s ships in December  (Read 30094 times)
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:08:25 AM

so why is this not on the main bitmain website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

so why is this not on the main bitmain website?

That i don't know but it's been that way on the US  SITE for month now i  thought more saw it.

sorry can't say why . but I'll  bet if I call that  number i could get more info but i won't I'm  just going to wait . they are very nice at least any one i have dealt with at bitmain is  be it in emails form there main site or over the  phone .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mullvads

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:11:48 PM

Give them until February? are you crazy? if this was the case I would ask for refunds on all my orders
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

Give them until February? are you crazy? if this was the case I would ask for refunds on all my orders

If they cannot deliver before 31 Dec, you should ask for refund as the difficulty will be very high then.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:17:11 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 12:50:07 PM by toptek

Don't know then I'm not one to do per orders i have been f over in the past but not with this gear on PC stuff . it had nothing to do with coins .  but its the same no matter were you go a per order is a per order and that's the risk you take . No I'm not being cold that's just my thought and if  i had not seen that report on the US site i would do what the poster above said: ask for a refund at the end of Dec. and to many that do bitcoins hate alt coins, i hope it stays that way .

Happy mining

Cya till next time . 

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

If they cannot deliver before 31 Dec, you should ask for refund as the difficulty will be very high then.

it's just lol to see people thinking and believing that their pre-order will arrive in time. It's like 15th pre-order none of them from companys around the globe arrived in time or with the specifications they promised. No knc with Jupiter, bla, bla spoondellies.

I just think in January we will see some news and a product.

Happy holidays merry Christmas to all
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

it's just lol to see people thinking and believing that their pre-order will arrive in time. It's like 15th pre-order none of them from companys around the globe arrived in time or with the specifications they promised. No knc with Jupiter, bla, bla spoondellies.

Bitmain actually did quite well with their only preorder so far (S3). A shortfall in specs was reasonably compensated, shipping was on time. I hope L1 buyers will get what they paid for, one way or another. The only problem could be if it gets cancelled completely, like some other Scrypt ASICs (e.g. Zeus), depending on how they handle refunds. It might leave some buyers unhappy due to the lower BTC/USD rate.
mullvads

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:58:44 PM

Bitmain actually did quite well with their only preorder so far (S3). A shortfall in specs was reasonably compensated, shipping was on time. I hope L1 buyers will get what they paid for, one way or another. The only problem could be if it gets cancelled completely, like some other Scrypt ASICs (e.g. Zeus), depending on how they handle refunds. It might leave some buyers unhappy due to the lower BTC/USD rate.

this was posted today by dogie

We're waiting for internal updates from engineering as well as to final dates. [ps I don't monitor this thread so you'll have to 'fetch' me]
mullvads

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:00:58 PM

bitmain is much more trust worthy than any of these other companies
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:46:38 AM

perhaps in your limited experience.

i have bought from most of them, and bitmain is a distant 3rd (at best)

lying, extorting, ignoring, confusing, disorienting, passing your problems off onto uninformed wannabe uniformed bullies, do not make you trustworthy.

at all.

they merely lump you in with every other manufacturer out there... bar one!

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:58:20 AM

I guess at least someone has received his L1 because difficulty on Scrypt-N coins has jumped to sky ..
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:36:25 AM

lying, extorting, ignoring, confusing, disorienting, passing your problems off onto uninformed wannabe uniformed bullies, do not make you trustworthy.

at all.

Customer service revolves around blaming the customers and letting the customer fix bitmain faulty equipment, allthough if the HW is good, bitmain is great. What I really liked is the no bulsshit delivery, right on or before time, everytime!

mullvads

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:36:11 AM

I guess at least someone has received his L1 because difficulty on Scrypt-N coins has jumped to sky ..

the knc titan has scrypt-n mining now
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:48:46 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 12:01:54 PM by toptek

at all.

Customer service revolves around blaming the customers and letting the customer fix bitmain faulty equipment, allthough if the HW is good, bitmain is great. What I really liked is the no bulsshit delivery, right on or before time, everytime!

I have to agree i have yet to have one issue with bitmain in any way .  i have with zeus and some others .  it's not the end of DEC  yet  bitmain might just amaze them . as far as it reads no set date it just ships in DEC this year .  i know some what how they feel with what zeus did and that other one who now wont sell to the public at all  and plan  to mine for them self which is fine but they used the public imo . to get what they wanted and i hope it back fires on them .  i think the reason they wont make it any more no profit in it for  them like with bitcoins .

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:57:50 AM

mullvads

is right the titan with a  firmware update can do all most any Scrypt i read in a review on there site  and some place else .

OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:39:02 PM

It is Titan.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:16:55 PM

Yeah, the company we are making pre-order IS ALWAYS the best. Otherwise we would not chose it, right?

Bitmain is better than KnCminer, better than Spoondelies and better than Bitfurry. I wish i could believe it. WTF
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

Yeah, the company we are making pre-order IS ALWAYS the best. Otherwise we would not chose it, right?

Bitmain is better than KnCminer, better than Spoondelies and better than Bitfurry. I wish i could believe it. WTF

show me one post were  they did not make there dead line , or did not keep there word  that is valid. i can show you were they have replaced some products and they did not have to . etc etc . I  don't work for them . I m not taking up for them  etc . they do what they say and DEC is not over yet . and they can very well ripe all the per orders off . I hope they don't for your sake and others . but it can happen and may not ,you all may end up waiting till FEB, why i said worry then .  sigh .

I don't trust Knc and never will SPO no idea imo there products are not the best and Bitburry we all know how that went .

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

show me one post were  they did not make there dead line , or did not keep there word  that is valid. i can show you were they have replaced some products and they did not have to . etc etc . I  don't work for them . I m not taking up for them  etc . they do what they say and DEC is not over yet . and they can very well ripe all the per orders off . I hope they don't for your sake and others . but it can happen and may not ,you all may end up waiting till FEB, why i said worry then .  sigh .

I don't trust Knc and never will SPO no idea imo there products are not the best and Bitburry we all know how that went .

I could show you MULTIPLE threads,  but then that would be me spoon-feeding you.

go and do some actual research before asking others to do it for you!

BITMAIN SUCKS!!

I guess if you  say so do they all SUCK to you Smiley .

I need to let this go i got caught in the trap .

cya.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:34:28 AM

So is the L1 coming or nah?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: