Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow Customers - Consumer Complaints Links  (Read 20512 times)
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:00:52 PM

I sent an email to bitcz about joining the lawsuit a couple of days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.
Can anyone please tell me what the status is on this?
Maybe bitcz is actually BA... They collected all the complaint data from us and binned it.
Should not accuse anyone unless we have a solid prove. Worse case , Forum moderators could help to provide IP addresses if required by LAW.
I don't see how useful this info would be. They could easily be using a VPN or Proxy to mask their IP, so the info would be worthless.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC NUM NUM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:29:07 AM

Hi there to everyone.

I am not sure of writing this but, here we go....

I have been reading the forum linked at BA site for long, but as I wasn't sure what was going on, I never wrote anything, scared of being banned or whatever BA could do with my order....

I still do not know if this is a voluntary scam at all or the consequence of worst working system I have ever met....

But I never received my X3 and I am considering about the options taking legal actions, but I am lost.

I have another problem with another european company, and I am not sure how to deal with as well.

I am not sure about giving info about my orders to anyone because last time I did it thinking to help making pressure on that european company, was not useful, and sometimes I think some of the id's posting in forums were proper scammers trying to confuse people, but it is only my point of view.

I know this is a difficult scenario but, I would like to get my money back, I don't give a **** about the miners they promised. I just want my money back, and hope no more people will be scammed from them anymore.

I am sorry if this question can make someone here feel insulted but, with all my respect, Why I should trust you? How do I know that this is the place where people is really interested, and with some idea of how being successful, in the way of getting money back from scammers?

Please, forgive my lack of trust in people after being scammed. this is not personal, but if I have to do anything or join someone, has to be cause I feel is going to be serious.....

I've noticed about Butterfly Labs and KNC....I am happy if those process give back to customers the money they invested with their big effort, but I am sad cause BA seems to be more difficult to deal with.

Please, correct me on anything I said that could be wrong and could change my point of view about this case.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone that suffered for investing on this "company"(if that total mess can be defined as company).

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:14:14 PM

You're not alone, a lot of people, myself included, ordered an X3 for over $6,000 and have received nothing in return.  Just a lot of broken promises.

There is ongoing talk of lawsuits but so far nothing has materialized.  There isn't much communication from Black Arrow about the status of their company, and the X3's are effectively worthless vs the price we paid for them, if they ever show up at all, which is highly doubtful.

At the moment, Black Arrow is stating they are going to sue the PSU manufacturer for not fixing their problems.  Maybe true, maybe not, but those of us with orders still have nothing.

If a lawsuit develops, a lot of people will join it.  There has been some exploration into it.  There has been contact to law enforcement and various consumer and trade organizations.  Something is bound to happen eventually.  Or maybe nothing at all.  Someone has to have the time and money to push a lawsuit forward.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
BTC NUM NUM

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:01:14 AM

Hi tempestb,
thanks for your reply. As you say, the worst thing, is that I am not alone in that, I mean is not a single case.

I have imagined that everything was standby nothing solid about a lawsuit.

And all that stuff about the name of the people behind the company? was it real?

Well, on the BA forum there was a guy announcing to start communications with the same people that are moving against KNC....my fear is that I am not a US citizen, so probably nothing that can't give support to people in Europe.

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:59:26 PM

The owners are in the UK.  So you, being in Europe, could go after them there.  But it's very difficult to connect the dots legally between all the companies involved.  If you had paid by bank wire, you can link the bank wire to the one guy's company and go after them.  Since you have proof of payment, and they have no proof of sending you anything for it.  (In Europe)  You may even have an EU small claims court that could work for you in that regard.

It's more difficult in the U.S.A. because all the players and companies are overseas.  There is talk of some Chinese lawyers looking into it, but for all we know, that's Black Arrow themselves fronting that they are starting a lawsuit, and nobody actually is.

It's difficult, when the costs to sue are much higher than the losses.  It's why you don't send money to people in foreign countries and hope for the best.  Sometimes it doesn't work out.  (And I'm out over six thousand bucks myself)

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Feel free to comment on the following post of a thread just created in META:

Granted, I'm not versed as to how or why disabling the uploading of avatars protects this forum from outside attacks, but will take your word for it that such is warranted.

But, unless I'm mistaken, allowing a Romanian, Alex Sovu, to interface with BCT's API to now have the ability to delete any posts automatically from his self-moderated thread is a grave concern.

I implore you to lock all self-moderated threads until this potentially disastrous issue is resolved. Likewise, I duly ask that the practice of users creating self-moderated threads cease immediately, for I believe that the threat to this forum's 373,267 members is real, and the compromising of their identities is severely at stake.

Regards, from your pal living ~142 miles south of you,

~Bruno Kucinskas
Bitcz@outlook.com

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:25:53 PM

Hey all,

Just wanted to post a quick update...

I'm in court in Reading on the 9th, my case is against Alexandru Ion Sovu and im going to bat against him in the UK as they are ignoring everything thrown at them in hong kong.

My first attempt was at his old address, it went ignored and i was found in favour, i then arrange for baliffs to go to his house and recover and then he magically appeared saying he was not around, didn't get the original legal notices and has since moved address.

So now its to his new address and the court case is being heard on the 9th Smiley so i get to meet alex in person, present my evidence, and that from all the records and trails on the internet that lead from blackarrowsoftware ltd to destino to bbytes and so on.

Plus the other supporting evidence im presenting regarding his trouble in romania when he and cristina were arrested for over 50000usd credit card fraud will help the case to prove he is still scamming, just using a new twist on the matter and the fact he's operating in the UK and not registered at companies how so no tax is being filed if nothing else will present a clear can of VAT evasion.

Anyone who'd like to "meet" Alex and can be in reading on the 9th Febuary 10am at the reading county court

bitcz@outlook.com
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:48:19 PM

Hey all,

Just wanted to post a quick update...

I'm in court in Reading on the 9th, my case is against Alexandru Ion Sovu and im going to bat against him in the UK as they are ignoring everything thrown at them in hong kong.

My first attempt was at his old address, it went ignored and i was found in favour, i then arrange for baliffs to go to his house and recover and then he magically appeared saying he was not around, didn't get the original legal notices and has since moved address.

So now its to his new address and the court case is being heard on the 9th Smiley so i get to meet alex in person, present my evidence, and that from all the records and trails on the internet that lead from blackarrowsoftware ltd to destino to bbytes and so on.

Plus the other supporting evidence im presenting regarding his trouble in romania when he and cristina were arrested for over 50000usd credit card fraud will help the case to prove he is still scamming, just using a new twist on the matter and the fact he's operating in the UK and not registered at companies how so no tax is being filed if nothing else will present a clear can of VAT evasion.

Anyone who'd like to "meet" Alex and can be in reading on the 9th Febuary 10am at the reading county court

bitcz@outlook.com

Good luck fighting for the cause. I think justice is going to be hard to come by for us BA victims. I wonder if it's worth including the disdainful posts that he's made, breaching the privacy agreements by posting victims personal contact info in retaliation for calling him out on his shit etc.. just to help set the scene? do you have the broken promises such as price matching and failure to deliver documented? What angle are you going in at to hold him personally responsible?
Bitcz@outlook.com

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:26:50 PM

more the merrier Smiley

post what you have so i can sift it and present if its valid.

have to be careful, it can't be unfounded or baseless as it won't be admissible.. but if its presented as supporting evidence on his character then i think maybe its worth including.
bitdik

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:34:08 PM

Any updates on your court case?

more the merrier Smiley

post what you have so i can sift it and present if its valid.

have to be careful, it can't be unfounded or baseless as it won't be admissible.. but if its presented as supporting evidence on his character then i think maybe its worth including.
Bitcz@outlook.com

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:42:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807881.0;topicseen
colanavd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:24:27 PM

Not sure if this is new or helpful either but I finally received an email from the Hong Kong police over the online report that I've lodged quite some time ago.

They requested for more information about the transaction & I've furnished them with some attachments that hopefully will provide them a better lead in their investigation.

For those of you who made payment to BlackArrow's Hong Kong HSBC account & have yet to done so, I would strongly recommend that you submit an online police report at this link (https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php) to lend a helping hand to the Hong Kong police in their investigation on Black Arrow.
ufahs

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:58:21 AM

@Bitcz@outlook.com

When is the next date planned, can you talk to your advisor/laywer if it is possible if I can also join the lawsuite?

I'm living in the Netherlands, and it is for me possible to fly over to UK. Let me know.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

Not sure if this is new or helpful either but I finally received an email from the Hong Kong police over the online report that I've lodged quite some time ago.

They requested for more information about the transaction & I've furnished them with some attachments that hopefully will provide them a better lead in their investigation.

For those of you who made payment to BlackArrow's Hong Kong HSBC account & have yet to done so, I would strongly recommend that you submit an online police report at this link (https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php) to lend a helping hand to the Hong Kong police in their investigation on Black Arrow.

The more people who submit reports the better. Even if you have no plan to come to hk you might as well if you were cheated and have evidence (i.e. payment receipts, emails, etc). The likelihood is these assholes are still in hk/china or will come back at some time to wrap up their affairs there. when  they do get caught you might get lucky and receive compensation.
ufahs

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:35:04 AM

The more people who submit reports the better. Even if you have no plan to come to hk you might as well if you were cheated and have evidence (i.e. payment receipts, emails, etc). The likelihood is these assholes are still in hk/china or will come back at some time to wrap up their affairs there. when  they do get caught you might get lucky and receive compensation.

Not true, I have reported to the HK police and they reported me back with, that it is not their area where black arrow company is, and they cannot help me further.

Today I have received email of black arrow, and the scam company told me they cannot refund me because the agreement and contract states that they will not refund. And If I don't claim the goods, they will assume as I have gifted the goods to Black Arrow.

That is totally a bullshit. The agreement (when placed the order and paid for the goods) never had those lines. And I do not agree with them.

The last option is for now, that I am planning to go to shenzen and chat with a lawyer over there to declare Black Arrow Software bankrupt. And will claim my money.

So if there are people that are willing to join, send me a PM.

I emailed bitcz several times, but he is not responding to my email.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:39:28 AM

Not true, I have reported to the HK police and they reported me back with, that it is not their area where black arrow company is, and they cannot help me further.

Today I have received email of black arrow, and the scam company told me they cannot refund me because the agreement and contract states that they will not refund. And If I don't claim the goods, they will assume as I have gifted the goods to Black Arrow.

That is totally a bullshit. The agreement (when placed the order and paid for the goods) never had those lines. And I do not agree with them.

The last option is for now, that I am planning to go to shenzen and chat with a lawyer over there to declare Black Arrow Software bankrupt. And will claim my money.

So if there are people that are willing to join, send me a PM.

I emailed bitcz several times, but he is not responding to my email.

Time to go to the Mainland authorities in Shenzen then right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: