Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing activity to gain JR status  (Read 871 times)
marthelo (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:46:29 AM

how do i increase my status the quickest? is it just posts? What constitutes activity?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:47:54 AM

Its not posts. As long as you have more posts than activity, the only way to increase it is to post I think 14 times every 2 weeks, and you will get 14 activity points for that period of time. Theres no way to increase it faster, and your activity score is pretty much how many days you have been posting on this forum.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:15:17 AM

This sticky will give you the information you need: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:20:03 AM

Just post, post, post!

Simply posting isn't always enough. You also need to have been logged in for enough two-week periods to gain activity:

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.

The new membergroup limits work like this:
GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)
Jr. Memberactivity: 30
Memberactivity: 60
Full Memberactivity: 120
Sr. Memberactivity: 240
Hero Memberactivity: 480

I'm not 100% sure that the membergroups work correctly. Tell me if you see any bugs.
fussel-fuel-four

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:23:45 AM

Post a post a day, and in and every 14 days you will get an addition 14 activity.
marthelo (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:51:48 AM

Its not posts. As long as you have more posts than activity, the only way to increase it is to post I think 14 times every 2 weeks, and you will get 14 activity points for that period of time. Theres no way to increase it faster, and your activity score is pretty much how many days you have been posting on this forum.
thanks- good explanation
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:17:47 AM

Just be patient and post without worry about ranks and activities.

Sooner or later you'll get there anyway

chanz

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:33:10 AM

Don't be in a hurry to join Cryptcominer's Campaign  Cheesy Posting too much doesn't help just post a day and you will reach there.

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:20:18 AM

Login daily to increase activity. Posting more will not increase your activity.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:35:18 AM

Login daily to increase activity. Posting more will not increase your activity.

The action of login takes no part in activity calculation.
You need to make post in a 2 week period to increase your "time" value in the formula.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: