Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Bumping / Promoting Service  (Read 1414 times)
SellSellSell (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:37:49 AM

Hi everyone,

I have many accounts and am willing to help boost a thread for the right fee BTCBTCBTC

I'm happy to use escrow.

I will not vouch for any illegal service or anything I deem unethical, sorry others may do that but I will not.

If you're interested PM me with your offer, in general I prefer to only post with member/full member accounts, however, this is negotiable.

The more accounts, vouches and posts you want the more BTC it will cost logically.

This can be a valuable service to improve confidence and sales in your project!

PM me offers in the format (X posts between Y accounts per day/week/month at price Z)

Thanks
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

It is against the community rules to make multiple accounts.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

Uhm... Not exaxtly.

No, multiple accounts are fine, assuming you aren't using the accounts to evade a ban, spam, or something like that.

-.sgmf
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:03:45 PM

Uhm... Not exaxtly.

No, multiple accounts are fine, assuming you aren't using the accounts to evade a ban, spam, or something like that.
Multiple accounts are fine as long as they aren't used to deceive or spam. Hint hint, OP.

SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:46:27 PM

I'm back after a period away from the website.

I have over 30 accounts under my control and am willing to boost your service. There is an obviously massive advantage of doing this for your enterprise.

PM for more details
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:40:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I have many accounts and am willing to help boost a thread for the right fee BTCBTCBTC

I'm happy to use escrow.

I will not vouch for any illegal service or anything I deem unethical, sorry others may do that but I will not.

If you're interested PM me with your offer, in general I prefer to only post with member/full member accounts, however, this is negotiable.

The more accounts, vouches and posts you want the more BTC it will cost logically.

This can be a valuable service to improve confidence and sales in your project!

PM me offers in the format (X posts between Y accounts per day/week/month at price Z)

Thanks
We can also create a few accounts and bump our own threads. So what's the benefit of using your service? And assuming that my thread is legal and attractive enough then why wont i attract my audience and if no one gets attracted towards my thread then how would your bumping attract people?

Can you please name your few accounts?
TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:46:47 PM

Curious: where does it say that ownership of multiple accounts is not permitted as per forum rules? Been looking for it and unable to find it

mailmansDOGE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

Curious: where does it say that ownership of multiple accounts is not permitted as per forum rules? Been looking for it and unable to find it
If you would have read a few posts in this thread you would have found a quote from badbear telling that multiple accounts are allowed, and i quote again -

SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

You can make accounts but they will have 1 activity and be obvious shills. My accounts are all member at least.

Many discussions are easy to find relating to ethics and ''forum legality'' of multiple accounts.
mailmansDOGE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:09:54 PM

You can make accounts but they will have 1 activity and be obvious shills. My accounts are all member at least.

Many discussions are easy to find relating to ethics and ''forum legality'' of multiple accounts.
How will your accounts attract my audience? If they were to be attracted, they would get attracted without your service and if not then i will only have only your posts on my thread, and the question is, what will i do of only your posts on my loving thread?
SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:10:36 PM

How will your accounts attract my audience? If they were to be attracted, they would get attracted without your service and if not then i will only have only your posts on my thread, and the question is, what will i do of only your posts on my loving thread?
Well in the same way your negative trust inspires mistrust, my service of promoting interest has many obviously conspicuous benefits. If 10 different accounts per day are discussing your website other people are going to be more likely to join in than an empty thread.
mailmansDOGE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:01:52 PM

Well in the same way your negative trust inspires mistrust, my service of promoting interest has many obviously conspicuous benefits. If 10 different accounts per day are discussing your website other people are going to be more likely to join in than an empty thread.
So do you have positive green trust with your accounts?
The green trust members can be resourceful in promoting a website. I doubt that you have those kind of accounts. What is the level of your accounts?
SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:58:48 PM

So do you have positive green trust with your accounts?
The green trust members can be resourceful in promoting a website. I doubt that you have those kind of accounts. What is the level of your accounts?

I have an inventory of accounts you could not imagine. Several with trust. From Jr Member to Legendary.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:01:18 PM

You and your accounts could be banned by this.I'm sure such activities are not allowed on public forums.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:03:24 PM

I am not sure if this explicitly is against the forum rules, but I would say that paying to get a thread bumped more then once every 24 hours would probably at the very least be frowned upon by the mods and could potentially lead to a ban (in theory at least).

It also appears that you are offering a spam service which has somewhat negative ethical considerations.
SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

I am not sure if this explicitly is against the forum rules, but I would say that paying to get a thread bumped more then once every 24 hours would probably at the very least be frowned upon by the mods and could potentially lead to a ban (in theory at least).

It also appears that you are offering a spam service which has somewhat negative ethical considerations.
If done in the correct manner, it seems to be ethically sound and effectively no different from a normal signature campaign.

I take each client on an individual basis and have refused to provide for some services that clash with my own ethical beliefs, for example an unsecured IPO.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:17:58 PM

If done in the correct manner, it seems to be ethically sound and effectively no different from a normal signature campaign.

I take each client on an individual basis and have refused to provide for some services that clash with my own ethical beliefs, for example an unsecured IPO.

It would be one thing to have your accounts wear a signature pointing people to a specific thread but paying people to post on a thread is very similar to bumping a thread yourself. I would say that paying someone to bump it once per day should be fine but bumping it more then that is breaking a specific rule.

With a signature campaign people viewing your advertisement have the option to view a thread/website, purchase the product/service without posting on the thread.
SellSellSell (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

It would be one thing to have your accounts wear a signature pointing people to a specific thread but paying people to post on a thread is very similar to bumping a thread yourself. I would say that paying someone to bump it once per day should be fine but bumping it more then that is breaking a specific rule.

With a signature campaign people viewing your advertisement have the option to view a thread/website, purchase the product/service without posting on the thread.

Your concern is an understandable one, but consider a giveaway/promotion which requires the individual to type their username from the external site. This would be no different to that.

Alternatively a sig campaign which requires confirmation of payouts or even registration on the sig campaign boosts said product/service.

---

I'm not going to spam with one account on the thread, that is not what I'm offering. I'm offering posts from a plenitude of accounts. Paying someone to bump a thread with ten of their accounts is in practice no different to paying ten people to bump it once, so I'm slightly confused as to your concern in this regard.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:34:23 PM

Quote from: SellSellSell link=topic=768851.msg9943077#msg994er3077 date=1419528135

Your concern is an understandable one, but consider a giveaway/promotion which requires the individual to type their username from the external site. This would be no different to that.

Alternatively a sig campaign which requires confirmation of payouts or even registration on the sig campaign boosts said product/service.

---
These threads belong in games and rounds, away from the rest of the forum. The threads are specifically kept separate from, other traditional sales threads.
I'm not going to spam with one account on the thread, that is not what I'm offering. I'm offering posts from a plenitude of accounts. Paying someone to bump a thread with ten of their accounts is in practice no different to paying ten people to bump it once, so I'm slightly confused as to your concern in this regard.
You are right that using 10 accounts to bump is no different then using one account to bump. The question is how often the thread gets bumped. If a thread gets bumped (either paid, done by the OP or done by another account controlled by the OP) more then once every 24 hours then it is against the spirit of the marketplace rules. If a thread is only going to get bumped once per day (24 hours) then I don't see any issue, however your OP implies that you would be bumping more often then that (at least IMO)
btcremix

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

you are a good candidate to be banned for spamming ..  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: