Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitNet-1ST Civilian DARKNET|AES+ts|Domain and Website System||FreeVPN  (Read 32773 times)
vpncoin (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

The user provides the VPN to get the coins? lol

You can have a look at the introduction first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:58:09 AM

when you release the final version will it be available on linux?

Not supported at this time,but this in our development plan

somare

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

Are you reday to join us ? Smiley
somare

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 05:56:00 PM by somare

Are there some geeks to join the bitnet ?

Let us play innovations on the network!
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:26:57 PM

I am not a tech guy too much. I am reading some of this and it looks good to me. Can anyone find something tech wise that would cause this not to work?

What are the main things that usually stop someone from putting something like this together and does anyone around here have the expertise to verify these guys know what they are doing?

This looks really good. If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
somare

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:43:06 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 06:06:50 PM by somare

I am not a tech guy too much. I am reading some of this and it looks good to me. Can anyone find something tech wise that would cause this not to work?

What are the main things that usually stop someone from putting something like this together and does anyone around here have the expertise to verify these guys know what they are doing?

This looks really good. If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.

That‘s a new network,a new darknet,we think it's better than TOR or I2P.People can set up website (in wan or lan) on it using new domain

system(such as www.facebook.com,facebook,i am Mark Zuckerberg   Grin,do not need DNS), can provide VPN service to make money,can talk with or

send files to friends in ANON and no trace.it's is also a decentralization VPN services mall,maybe sometimes later,we will upgrade it to a mall you can

buy every thing on it.As its name,all virtual currencies can join this network,it is open.if you are a game player,you and your friends can set up

Diablo iii using this project to play games.

It's a new and big business platform,coins are the circulating in bitnet,are you ready?

If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.

The functions we released have already been implemented,did you not do a test ? Smiley

somare

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

we have cracked the Traditional domain name by bitnet. Smiley

please down the bitnet project.you will see that.

https://mega.co.nz/#!55wnFICC!PoRjwPB0Y1U4mjuVR-QfzTlbYy94tbGRm9EUr6PbB7c

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgkl7mcmwpfr3ty/vpn-1112.zip

Tomorrow,we will set up website using the www.bitcoin.com. Cool
somare

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:16:58 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:33:10 PM by somare

are you ready to join this network?
Verse

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:31:52 PM

Ok, so what happens if I'm hosting a VPN and...

A) I want to monitor outgoing traffic, can I see it? Can I identify which participant it came from? Can I identify how many participants I am hosting?

B) Someone does something illegal (outgoing) through my VPN, am I accountable or am I considered like a Tor exit node? Can I prevent outgoing traffic in my VPN? Do you prevent people from hacking the device I run the VPN on since you don't seem to be using an onion system?
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:50:34 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:08:15 PM by vpncoin

Ok, so what happens if I'm hosting a VPN and...

A) I want to monitor outgoing traffic, can I see it? Can I identify which participant it came from? Can I identify how many participants I am hosting?

B) Someone does something illegal (outgoing) through my VPN, am I accountable or am I considered like a Tor exit node? Can I prevent outgoing traffic in my VPN? Do you prevent people from hacking the device I run the VPN on since you don't seem to be using an onion system?

Most of your worry is unnecessary,VPN technology has appeared for a long time,most people use this tool to browse web site,if you hosting a VPN,you can use other software to monitor your traffic,this is not what's the difference.Indeed, as cybercrime goes, BitCoin may be safer than traditional financial institutions, which are often on the receiving end of such attacks.BitNet is a new network,VPN is one of the small features,so don't need to worry too much about this problem.

Btw,if you hosting a VPN,you can only see his wallet address rather than IP address.BITNET network contains a powerful proxy mode, which could be divided into P2P proxy and VPN proxy according to the function.P2P proxy,you can use this way to authenticate,because it requires both sides to confirm.

Although the BITNET network has many functions need to be perfect,but we are trying to improve it,you can see what we do.

somare

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:35:26 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 11:31:14 AM by somare

After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:
1. The team will reserve 100 million as pre-development expenses (including sending some to people who have helped us)
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.
3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.
4. The total amount is 1 billion.

Thank you.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:49:43 AM

when will launch and how to distribute ?
i don't understand virtual currency blockchain. is that like lotoshare?
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:19:48 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 10:34:05 AM by vpncoin

when will launch and how to distribute ?

We are waiting for new menbers.decide the details to distribute.
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.)

i don't understand virtual currency blockchain. is that like lotoshare?

Which coin will join bitnet,we will do blockchain snapshot for distributing vpncoin.

Before finishing the distribution,the vpncoin do not listed on trade platform.

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:56:11 AM

After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:
1. The team will reserve 100 million as pre-development expenses (including sending some to people who have helped us)
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.
3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.

Thank you.

that sounds awesome , I am already signing up for the giveaway , will do any bounites and want to tell you that this is a very noble way to handle this ! Smiley
somare

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:10:59 PM

Thank you.

that sounds awesome , I am already signing up for the giveaway , will do any bounites and want to tell you that this is a very noble way to handle this ! Smiley
we are waiting for new menbers,if there is no new team to join us , this plan means fail.so you don't worry about we handle anothter 100 million coins.
thank you.
catecoco

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

count me ! I am very interested in this project.And I want do some promotions for this Great project! I am using the vpn with your vpn wallet.It's really a nice coin for me!
myyuxuan

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

good boy good coin

We are the first!--DACRS (Distributed Autonomous Corporations RuntimeSystem)+dsKYEj7rMxGw151ab4YGhfhiBAXq1aSna6

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! Vy8GzHu8x95cwHBrtsB2bRbrWQW4ApjZ2y
BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:Vy8GzHu8x95cwHBrtsB2bRbrWQW4ApjZ2y
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:43:13 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:14:36 PM by vpncoin

count me ! I am very interested in this project.And I want do some promotions for this Great project! I am using the vpn with your vpn wallet.It's really a nice coin for me!
c++/net/jave/etc. or another? maybe you should better ask some friends to set up a team to join us,maybe from 5 to 8 persons.thank you first. Smiley

Let the two teams to form a strong development team!

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

Thank you.
how i can get it for free?

thank you!

when the new team join us,we will discuss the details with them.

thank you.

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:42:01 PM

you could consider contacting jl777 , i think he would be very interested in your project as this is something revolutionary he would probably realy like , it would also give you tons of followers and huge publicity instantly , maybe you could also join the supernet.

he is the best developer and coder in crypto that i know of.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: