Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Threatens Putin/Russia  (Read 3820 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

This message is addressed to you, oh Vladimir Putin. These are your aircraft which you sent to Bashar, and with the help of Allah we will send them back to you. Remember this. And with the permission of Allah we will liberate Chechnya and all the Caucasus. The Islamic State exists and it will exist and it will expand with the help of Allah. Your throne is already shaking. It is in danger and it will collapse when we get to you. We are on the way with Allah’s permission.

Video and more...http://tellmenow.com/2014/09/isis-names-vladimir-putin-as-next-target-in-threatening-video/
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:33:16 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 07:40:51 PM by Balthazar

They've got an answer

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/03/report-credible-information-isis-aqap-planning-11-anniversary-attack-abroad/

"I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"
- Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov

It seems that they need a humanitarian bombing. Though I have no idea why they need that. There are much simpler ways of suicide.
fussel-fuel-four

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:34:55 PM

ISIS has threated everybody, US (West), Russia, Israel, Syria, Iran, etc.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:44:07 PM

It would be really nice if these degenerates (CIA private squad) would unite the world and let this Ukraine/Russia thing chill out.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:58:44 PM

they must be deluded to try and provoke fights with everyone. i'm guessing they are thinking that even though these other nations are more powerful than them, they can still defeat their enemies with the help of allah.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

ISIS has threated everybody, US (West), Russia, Israel, Syria, Iran, etc.

Purely for PR purposes. The more publicity they get, the more recruits they'll gain. Also, various Islamist groups are engaged in competition among themselves, to attract the most number of recruits. Already more than 10,000 recruits have joined ISIS from the European Union. They have gained recruits even from Indonesia and Thailand.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

Like they don't have enough enemies.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

Actually, I would like to see their attempts. This would be interesting show, because Kadyrov's government never negotiates with the terrorists.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:26:05 PM

i can't tell if they're actually serious about attacking america and other nations. i guess they want to to be confused whether they are really crazy enough to provoke america. an attack on american soil would pretty much guarantee deployment of troops to re-take ISIS strongholds.

i bet the U.S. and west wouldn't mind attack on russia though.. keep them occupied  Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:27:48 PM

Actually, I would like to see their attempts. This would be interesting show, because Kadyrov's government never negotiates with the terrorists.
Wait....

Is Babdad Bob Back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:02:46 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:35:40 PM by Balthazar

Spendulus

I like this link Cheesy

Although the islamist intervention and military invasion aren't the same things, I think that we should get into account the results of their activity rather than their speeches. One have successfully restored a country from the ruins while other was failed and his country was destroyed. I'd say that there is nothing to compare. However, monopolizing a right to get the congratulations or allegations also wouldn't be correct.  Roll Eyes
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:38:43 PM

Good for publicity. They can try to demonstrate to potential recruits that they are the pawns of no one... neither the US nor Russia. Of course, unless they actually interfere with Russian interests, it is unlikely Russia will do anything to them, so they aren't taking much of a risk by "threatening" Russia.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

Good for publicity. They can try to demonstrate to potential recruits that they are the pawns of no one... neither the US nor Russia. Of course, unless they actually interfere with Russian interests, it is unlikely Russia will do anything to them, so they aren't taking much of a risk by "threatening" Russia.
And they can be destroyed by public ridicule.
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

I think they are trying to get as much attention and be in the news as much as possible, hoping to steer up trouble.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:30:43 AM

They got a death wish. Give them what they are so desperately asking for.

"In late September 1985, pro-Iranian Shiites put the snatch on four attaches

from the Russian Embassy in Beirut and warned that the hostages would be executed, one by one, unless the Soviets persuaded pro-Syrian militiamen to stop shelling Hezbollah strongholds in the Lebanese port city of Tripoli.

On that occasion, the "Oppressed of the Earth" were billing themselves as agents of the hitherto unknown "Islamic Liberation Organization," but the KBG had no doubts about who they really were.

Although the Soviets attempted to open channels for quiet negotiations, there was no let-up in the shellings. Only two days after the kidnappings, the body of one of the four hostages was found, shot through the head, on a Beirut trash dump.

So much for quiet negotiations. Having gotten the message, the Soviets decided to send one back.

KGB agents ran the name of a prominent Hezbollah leader through their computers and came up with the name and address of one of his closest blood relatives. They then kidnapped the kinsman, castrated him, and sent his severed organs to the Hezbollah honcho.

The package was accompanied by a terse cover note indicating that the KGB had the names of other close relatives and that Hezbollah could expect more such deliveries unless the three remaining hostages were freed forthwith.

It didn't take much time for Hezbollah to realize it was dealing with a different breed of "Great Satan." The three surviving hostages were dropped off only 150 yards from the Soviet Embassy from a late-model BMW that couldn't drive away fast enough.

Gorbachev didn't call a press conference to brag about what bad-asses his boys were, but Hezbollah obviously concluded that challenging the Russians could lead to more painful consequences than simply losing face.

It's worth noting that this was the last anyone ever heard of the "Islamic Liberation Organization."

By not-so-remarkable coincidence, it was also the last time Hezbollah ever messed with any Soviets in Lebanon."

http://articles.philly.com/1988-02-26/news/26242928_1_islamic-liberation-organization-soviets-hezbollah
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

Russia can take care of herself, they have faced down bigger bullies than ISIS before
I am no fan of Putin, mind

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:01:23 AM

Good, it's about time someone stands up against Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Pity, all European countries act like chicken, but this is going to be IS versus the world, so the odds are bad, even with more than one billion muslims on the planet.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:30:21 AM

This message is addressed to you, oh Vladimir Putin. These are your aircraft which you sent to Bashar, and with the help of Allah we will send them back to you. Remember this. And with the permission of Allah we will liberate Chechnya and all the Caucasus. The Islamic State exists and it will exist and it will expand with the help of Allah. Your throne is already shaking. It is in danger and it will collapse when we get to you. We are on the way with Allah’s permission.

Video and more...http://tellmenow.com/2014/09/isis-names-vladimir-putin-as-next-target-in-threatening-video/
Will be hilarious to see Obama and Putin joining their forces to defeat once and forever ISIS.I don't know what's more laughable ISIS thinking they are going to act aggressively to Israel or threatening Russia. Putin OPENLY defies and antagonizes the world, and they think the "Poots" wont steam roll over them. If ISIS tries to pull their funny business in either direction,

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:39:57 AM

It would be really nice if these degenerates (CIA private squad) would unite the world and let this Ukraine/Russia thing chill out.

I've been thinking about this statement of yours. You know, maybe it is the behind-the-scenes reason for their creation? A way for USA/NATO and Russia to back off from the Ukraine conflict without either losing face?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:26:09 PM

Well the good news is at least one country isn't going to stand for being threatened with violence and death and I have no doubt Russia and Chechnya would come together and destroy ISIS if these threats were acted upon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: