Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Threatens Putin/Russia  (Read 3813 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:59:02 PM

It would be really nice if these degenerates (CIA private squad) would unite the world and let this Ukraine/Russia thing chill out.

Every asinine comments about 'cia backing islamists', I would like to ask, why aren't you investigating how the russians, the chinese, or fucking cubans backing other militant organizations for their own benefit? Do you actually think they are not backing the armed conflicts involving islamists as much as anyone else?

Where were you when cuba sent thousands of its troops to angola to slaughter the opposition and conducted a de facto armed intervention and invasion?

Where were you when chinese communist red army was steam rolling into tibet to rape and pillage, and drain the natural resources of the region and conduct cultural and racial genocide of tibetans, policies which they continue to this very day under so many guises of greasy promises?

Where are all the jihadists when the chinese government confiscates and burns non-state sanctioned quran (the real ones), demolishes the mosques, and executes uyghrs and forces uyghr people to intermarry with han chinese to conduct a virtual extermination of their identity as people? Or are they too afraid to confront an enemy that couldn't give two shits about human rights but like pussies bitch at others who do?

Where were you when nva and vietcong conducted a racial extermination of hmongs?

What inside knowledge do you have, none of which you presented, that makes your delusional rambling about 'ooohh big bad cia/nsa is to blame for every thing' anything more than bitch fest of tantrums? Have you actually worked inside intelligence organs or other government departments and were in a position to access the necessary information?

What other reasons do you have then some conspiracy theory bull shit that's tailored for your mental masturbation pleasures?

The sad fact that this type of nonsense and bitch attitude is being accepted as 'correct' and 'educated' is the main problem. With such selectively moral people who talk out of their mouths as if they know anything, the actual oppressors are too happy to manipulate the so-called 'enlightened' people to their advantage.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:41:37 PM

The US and Russia may not be best friends, but I welcome Russia's sentiments and wish more countries would follow suit to put an end to ISIS and middle eastern terror groups once and for all.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

The US and Russia may not be best friends, but I welcome Russia's sentiments and wish more countries would follow suit to put an end to ISIS and middle eastern terror groups once and for all.

I agree with you.
In order to stop ISIS, the most dangerous terrorist group in history, everybody should work together, friends and enemies, USA, NATO, EU; Russia and even Iran.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:17:28 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 04:41:43 PM by Balthazar

Iran usually don't give a shit, their Revolutionary Guard forces able to protect them from these ISIS/ISIL/whatever.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

I agree with you.
In order to stop ISIS, the most dangerous terrorist group in history, everybody should work together, friends and enemies, USA, NATO, EU; Russia and even Iran.

i think its time for all the superpowers to come together.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:11:00 PM

ISIS is not to bright they now have U.S., NATO, Russia, Israel, Kurds just to name a few all ready to bring forth their destruction. They have managed to bring together an alliance of strange bed fellows for a common cause. They may win several battles but in the end they will lose the war.
Bonam

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:12:53 PM

I agree with you.

You overestimate the threat that ISIS poses. In fact, as of now, it poses very little threat to the West. If anything, it's doing a good job of attracting radicalized Muslims from the West back to their desert hellhole.

Best option would be to stay the heck out of the middle east. Going in there only ever results in far more trouble than it's worth. The only thing we should do is help evacuate and provide humanitarian help for groups under threat of genocide by ISIS (the Yazidi, etc).
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

They're making too many enemies, I suspect they won't be around for long, I think you're right guys, this might be something that will bring everyone together, I certainly can't stand the shit heads, they remind me too much of some of the people I see around in my own town, In fact they'll probably be the same people going over there to fight.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:22:07 PM

Meanwhile in the real world Obama continues airstrikes against ISIS militants in Iraq while Russia sends weapons to Assad which ISIS takes pictures with.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

I agree with you.

I would like to see this happen also, but can it?
Prior to 9/11 Al Qaeda never put more than ten thousand fighters through their base camps. Then we stupidly took the bait and decided to "beat" them. Now its like 12 years later and we face 100 thousand fighters in the IS splinter group alone. The jihadists hold territory in north Africa, Indonesia, the middle east, Nigeria, The Sahel, central Asia, etc. They are stronger than ever and, IMO, it is no longer correct to refer to them all as terrorists. This is a global movement phenomenon.  I'm not convinced we can beat them via fighting.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:37:35 PM

At least he will protect his people, Obama on the other hand cares only about ISIS and the Muslims and illegals. Obama is our worst enemy in America. If Putin or if the Chechen leader are the ones who actually "defeat" ISIS, boy, that will be the ULTIMATE slap in the face to Obama. But, I wouldn't it doubt it happening.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:44:06 PM

I agree with you.

I would like to see this happen also, but can it?
Prior to 9/11 Al Qaeda never put more than ten thousand fighters through their base camps. Then we stupidly took the bait and decided to "beat" them. Now its like 12 years later and we face 100 thousand fighters in the IS splinter group alone. The jihadists hold territory in north Africa, Indonesia, the middle east, Nigeria, The Sahel, central Asia, etc. They are stronger than ever and, IMO, it is no longer correct to refer to them all as terrorists. This is a global movement phenomenon.  I'm not convinced we can beat them via fighting.

It was a good way to smoke the rats out from their pretend 'we are not racist' 'we are religion of peace' bull shit. Now the whole world knows muslims for what they are.

Try to look at it from long view.
Intermatic

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

Good, let them destroy each other.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:34:48 AM

Of course, unless they actually interfere with Russian interests, it is unlikely Russia will do anything to them, so they aren't taking much of a risk by "threatening" Russia.

There are thousands of mercenaries fighting with the Islamic State from Chechnya and other Caucassian republics of Russia. So there is some interference, although it may not be a direct one. The Russian authorities are already concerned with this, as they believe that these mercenaries can create trouble back home once they return from Syria or Iraq.
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:00:36 PM

Of course, unless they actually interfere with Russian interests, it is unlikely Russia will do anything to them, so they aren't taking much of a risk by "threatening" Russia.

There are thousands of mercenaries fighting with the Islamic State from Chechnya and other Caucassian republics of Russia. So there is some interference, although it may not be a direct one. The Russian authorities are already concerned with this, as they believe that these mercenaries can create trouble back home once they return from Syria or Iraq.
AFAIK Chechen fighters came to Syria to fight Assad in the first place. No since all opposition is being slowly weakened, with many fighters joining ISIS, I suppose many of those Chechens will join ISIS as well.
And this can be a real threat to security if they're allowed to go back to Russia.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:19:34 PM

i can't tell if they're actually serious about attacking america and other nations. i guess they want to to be confused whether they are really crazy enough to provoke america. an attack on american soil would pretty much guarantee deployment of troops to re-take ISIS strongholds.

i bet the U.S. and west wouldn't mind attack on russia though.. keep them occupied  Cheesy

Remember the Second World War ? Allied force and Russians attacked Nazi Germany from from East and the West to meet each other. How about US & Russian forces meet each other on the ground of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria ? I wish everyone increases their oil reserve before the war break out.

FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2348
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

ISIS has accumulated too many enemies, I don't think they will exist much longer

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:09:14 PM

ISIS has accumulated too many enemies, I don't think they will exist much longer

They may be having too many enemies. But none of them wants to do the direct fighting against them, with the exception of Bashar al Assad. Also, the ISIS do have some powerful individuals backing them. And that means that they will exist for a long time to come, and may even expand to new territories, such as Egypt, Turkey and Libya.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

They may be having too many enemies. But none of them wants to do the direct fighting against them, with the exception of Bashar al Assad. Also, the ISIS do have some powerful individuals backing them. And that means that they will exist for a long time to come, and may even expand to new territories, such as Egypt, Turkey and Libya.

Turkey isn't a good option. At first turks are strong and well equipped. The army has a good reputation within the population and it's a NATO member, what would give an excuse for the NATO members, to send an army there. Libya is their best bet, that's a mess without a real government,a lot of islamists  are already there and in addition it's the perfect place to link up with their supporters across the Maghreb, in Sudan and Niger and escalate the whole thing to new heights.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

It would be really nice if these degenerates (CIA private squad) would unite the world and let this Ukraine/Russia thing chill out.

Every asinine comments about 'cia backing islamists', I would like to ask, why aren't you investigating how the russians, the chinese, or fucking cubans backing other militant organizations for their own benefit? Do you actually think they are not backing the armed conflicts involving islamists as much as anyone else?

Where were you when cuba sent thousands of its troops to angola to slaughter the opposition and conducted a de facto armed intervention and invasion?

Where were you when chinese communist red army was steam rolling into tibet to rape and pillage, and drain the natural resources of the region and conduct cultural and racial genocide of tibetans, policies which they continue to this very day under so many guises of greasy promises?

Where are all the jihadists when the chinese government confiscates and burns non-state sanctioned quran (the real ones), demolishes the mosques, and executes uyghrs and forces uyghr people to intermarry with han chinese to conduct a virtual extermination of their identity as people? Or are they too afraid to confront an enemy that couldn't give two shits about human rights but like pussies bitch at others who do?

Where were you when nva and vietcong conducted a racial extermination of hmongs?

What inside knowledge do you have, none of which you presented, that makes your delusional rambling about 'ooohh big bad cia/nsa is to blame for every thing' anything more than bitch fest of tantrums? Have you actually worked inside intelligence organs or other government departments and were in a position to access the necessary information?

What other reasons do you have then some conspiracy theory bull shit that's tailored for your mental masturbation pleasures?

The sad fact that this type of nonsense and bitch attitude is being accepted as 'correct' and 'educated' is the main problem. With such selectively moral people who talk out of their mouths as if they know anything, the actual oppressors are too happy to manipulate the so-called 'enlightened' people to their advantage.
+1
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: