Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitres - First Value-Secure Coin - PoS - IPO  (Read 10894 times)
Bitres (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:52:18 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:28:05 PM by Bitres

BITRES (BIT)
~First value-secure crypto~

Bitres (BIT) is the first value-secure trading instrument and currency created for investors of all kinds.

Value-security

Value-security means that the value of BIT can never go under 90% of the original IPO price.
This is made possible by depositing all the gathered IPO funds on the reserve marketplace and placing them as a buy order.
The reserve marketplace then has a buy order at 90% of the IPO price that covers the entire supply of BIT in existence.
The buy order is unremovable and the reserve bitcoin funds are stored separately in an offline wallet for maximum safety.
The reason why it is 90% is that 10% of BITs are left unsold to cover future development costs.

Simply: The price can't fall more than -10% of the original IPO price.

Practical example:

Here we have two types of coins:
Coin A= has no value-security; a high-risk, but high-reward investment.
Coin B= has value-security; a low-risk, but still high-reward investment.

Investor A purchases Coin A
Investor B purchases Coin B

Both investors bought from an IPO at the price of 0.001BTC.

Both Coin A and Coin B now fall in price due to unexplained reasons.

Investor A who had purchased Coin A can potentially lose everything.
Cryptocurrencies with no value-security can easily go down even 1000% in price. There are many examples of this happening.

Investor B who had purchased Coin B knows his risks and can not lose more than where the reserve buy order is set at (in this case -10% below IPO price).
Even if every investor decided to sell at once, there would still be exactly enough left in the buy order for Investor B to sell if he wants to.
Investor B had bought at the IPO price and thus can't lose more than 10% of what he invested.
He can securely rest knowing exactly what his risks are and wait for the price to recover.

Investor A has lost a good portion of what he invested and does not know how much the price will continue to go down.
He can either sell in panic or be left stuck at an even lower price, he has no certainty about his risks and can lose almost everything he invested.

Investor B knows that he can not lose more than 10% and waits for the price to recover as he has no reason to sell in panic.
When the price finally recovers, he can sell at a profit or choose to hold for an even higher price.
He knows exactly what his risks are and can make sensible decisions accordingly.

IPO
*Open now*  

The IPO selling price is 0.001BTC, putting the reserve buy order at 0.0009BTC.
The amount of BITs sold in IPO determines the amount of total coins.
IPO is open at the alcurEX Reserve Market: alcurex.com
It will end at 2014-09-15 GMT+0

alcurEX is the main exchange where the reserve funds and buy order will be kept.
It is a registered finance and holding company based in Finland:

ALCUREX OY
Register number: 2612007-8 FINLAND

Wallets

Demo wallet QT
Demo wallet installer
Other one can download after IPO

http://bitres.info/images/windows.jpg   http://bitres.info/images/linux.jpg      http://bitres.info/images/git.jpg

http://bitres.info/images/wallet.png

PoS (Proof-Of-Stake)

To keep transactions working, BIT has an annual POS of 0.1%. (Real PoS profit varies as all PoS-coin stake do)
The reserve funds will be manually added to at the same rate to make sure that the 90% buy order will always cover all BITs in existence.

Coin specifications:

Name: Bitres aka BitReserve
Short name: BIT
IPO sale: IPO sale at 2014-09-15 GMT+0
IPO price: 0.001BTC
Total coins: The amount of total coins will be determined by the amount BITs sold in the IPO
Bitcoin reserve: 90% of the IPO sale, 0.0009BTC
Bitres is a 100% PoS-based X11 cryptocurrency
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty target: every block
Stake interest: 0.1% annually
Minimum transaction fee: 0.0001 BIT .. Fees are paid to stake miners
Wallet have "open for staking only" option
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 50
Minimum stake age: 6 hours - max age 30 days
Default RPC port: 17778

Homepage

www.bitres.info

Reserve market

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPeGCkdp.png&t=543&c=AU8rtNO0bgXP5g

Company official details  

Exchanges

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPeGCkdp.png&t=543&c=AU8rtNO0bgXP5g

http://bitres.info/images/comingsoon.png
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:53:12 PM

fuck ipo!LOL
HTC123

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:53:38 PM

Yup, first. Let's expect your coin's development.
HTC123

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:55:23 PM

holy shit!  Even don't know how many the amount is!

Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:06:15 PM

holy shit!  Even don't know how many the amount is!

The amount of total coins is determined by the amount of coins sold in the IPO.

Example:

If 9000BIT are sold, the total amount will be 10000BIT, because the IPO covers 90% of the total supply.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:42:06 PM

Yes total coins amount is IPO sale, because coins value will be secured with bitcoins what is paid.
Well 90% bitcoin price secured, but normally altcoins are not secured at all.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:47:02 PM

not bad, alcurex is a little small... would love to have them write something saying they hold the btc at the 90% level and will keep the buywall. so dev doesnt get any coins though? unless people sell into the wall? where do those coins end up destroyed?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:48:10 PM

IPO ... newbie account... yeah Ill pass.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:15:07 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:52:16 PM by Bitres

not bad, alcurex is a little small... would love to have them write something saying they hold the btc at the 90% level and will keep the buywall. so dev doesnt get any coins though? unless people sell into the wall? where do those coins end up destroyed?
Devteam and reserveholder (alcurex) will get 10% together, (because Buy wall price will be 90% of the IPO sell price).
So this is not like normal IPO sales where all 100% goes to the dev.

I hope there will be more value secured coins.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:20:58 PM

IPO ... newbie account... yeah Ill pass.
I'm not newbie and I'm involved for both.
alcurex and bitreserve.

Actually Bitres is first coin in reservemarket and made with power of two outsiders and alcurex market together.
Like to see more value safe coins on alcurex.
Any coinmaker listen Cheesy
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:04:41 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:34:59 PM by Bitres

fuck ipo!LOL
I don't like regular IPO either, but if you read the OP you'll see it's not a regular IPO.
The purpose of the IPO is to make value-security possible. Please read the OP before commenting.

If you have any questions regarding the coin I'll be glad to answer.
danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:34:11 PM

fuck ipo!LOL
I don't like regular IPO also. But if you read you will see it is not normal IPO.
It is method to make investment instrument with 90% of the Bitcoin value.
(minimum 90% of the BTC value).

That is useless.. if i keep my btcs on btcs i will guarantee 100 percent not 90 percent like you.. why would i give you 10 percent for nothing?
danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:37:19 PM

And that exchange not even has volume.. alot of risk to who are even thinking about investing  in this..
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:51:10 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 12:07:43 AM by Bitres

And that exchange not even has volume.. alot of risk to who are even thinking about investing  in this..

ALCUREX OY is a registered finance and holding company in Finland. It would be very hard for alcurEX to just "run away" like many anonymous and unregistered exchanges. Their company ID is on display at the exchange.

Though I can understand your wariness and it's good to be careful with a lot of altcoin scams going around these days.
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

fuck ipo!LOL
I don't like regular IPO also. But if you read you will see it is not normal IPO.
It is method to make investment instrument with 90% of the Bitcoin value.
(minimum 90% of the BTC value).

That is useless.. if i keep my btcs on btcs i will guarantee 100 percent not 90 percent like you.. why would i give you 10 percent for nothing?

Sure you could do that. It would be your choice and investment strategy.

But the idea behind this coin is that for the "price" of 10% you'd have the potential to gain the same large profits that can be seen on the altcoin markets, but without the same huge risks.
The chance of losing 10% is very small in comparison to how much you could gain.

BTC might be a safe choice, but it's not a very profitable one.
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

The buy wall is held and neither we, nor alcurEX has the right to remove it; the funds are meant only for keeping as a safety reserve.
The only way to get rid of the wall is to sell all existing BITs into it, which would practically make BIT worthless.

BITs that are sold into the buy wall are kept untouched in an offline wallet just like the bitcoin reserve.

10% of BITs are left unsold and are kept by the development team and alcurEX to cover development costs of future BitRes services and bounties.
constary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:06:53 AM

alcurex is a too small exchange  even no volume.
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:08:34 AM

some sucker will always fall for the IPO scheme.
marketcap

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:14:05 AM

There is note in wallet.

Reserve property holder legal notice
Reserve holder is a registered finance company:
Company name: ALCUREX OY.
Reserve market address: alcurex.org and alcurex.com
alcurEX Oy agrees to hold reserve bitcoins for safe keeping and separate from its own property.
alcurEX is a finance and property holding company and will not take any responsibility about cryptocurrencies' technical functionalities, or any loss that may happen because of them.
Because the property is experimental cryptocurrency, it can't insured, but the reserve wallet is strongly encrypted and it is offline.
zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:20:23 AM

one another ipo
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

nice logo  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

The buy wall is held and neither we, nor alcurEX has the right to remove it; the funds are meant only for keeping as a safety reserve.
The only way to get rid of the wall is to sell all existing BITs into it, which would practically make BIT worthless.

BITs that are sold into the buy wall are kept untouched in an offline wallet just like the bitcoin reserve.

10% of BITs are left unsold and are kept by the development team and alcurEX to cover development costs of future BitRes services and bounties.

Hi,

I'm not really interested, but will alcurEX be issuing a statement stating that they will be holding 90% of the BTC as a buy wall?  How could neither you nor alcurEX have the right to remove it?  That makes no sense.  Do you mean that alcurEX agreed to put the buy wall wall and never remove it or do you mean that you will be using the funds in a personal account to set up the buy wall?

Also, for what reasons do you think the coin will ever be worth more than 90% of the IPO?

Thanks

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:42:42 AM

Hi,

I'm not really interested, but will alcurEX be issuing a statement stating that they will be holding 90% of the BTC as a buy wall?  How could neither you nor alcurEX have the right to remove it?  That makes no sense.  Do you mean that alcurEX agreed to put the buy wall wall and never remove it or do you mean that you will be using the funds in a personal account to set up the buy wall?

Also, for what reasons do you think the coin will ever be worth more than 90% of the IPO?

Thanks
Do you mean that alcurEX agreed to put the buy wall wall and never remove it
Yes. alcurEX will holding those bitcoins and keep buy offers as long as there is BITs.

what reasons do you think the coin will ever be worth more than 90% of the IPO?
I think if coin have small marketcap at begin, almost bitcoin value and 100% buy wall, it may be good invest.
Personally I see BIT is holding same potential to rise than other altcoins, but have only risk to lose 10%, when many other coins have way bigger risk.
This is very first reserve bitcoins coin, so no one can't know what the price will be on next month.
I hope it will get active developing, marketing and exchanges.
Some investors may like this value-security option.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:49:18 AM

1000 BTC ipo with newbie user. LOL  Grin
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:13:35 AM

Total coins: The amount of total coins will be determined by the amount BITs sold in the IPO
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:40:22 AM

While the idea behind bitreserve is not completly wrong the time you release it is wrong.

You did not deliver what you have promised for microcoin so far, microcoin got ONE market on alcurex so far, far away from a "main currency for alcurex" as you proomised.

You did not deliver what you have promised for alcurex so far, coding was very late and code was very buggy, the shareholders voted for a completly other set of coins, we voted for quality coins, you added mostly shitcoins. Also, not a single satoshi dividend has been payed to shareholders so far.

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ABLE OR WILLING TO DELIVER THIS TIME?

I honestly dont think a (scam-looking) IPO will get alcurex some decent volume. STOP IT.

Go to bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal, poloniex, sort coins by volume, add some of the coins that have high volume there and start some sort of MARKETING (you have promised that also and failed to deliver).

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Pipi

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:42:43 AM

Ok,i will watch your coin and i sincere hope that isn't a scamme
Bansheroom

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:54:28 AM

Ok,i will watch your coin and i sincere hope that isn't a scamme

They did also microcoin, you should have a look how they care about it, the wallet i.e. takes forever to start, but they are not even trying to fix it.
They are not even able to keep the microcoin OP up to date (still lists markets and exchanges that have kicked microcoin months ago, lists not existing pools and many more).

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
G K G

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:10:47 AM

DEATH for sure

ScrewDriver

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:29:46 AM

DEATH for sure
+1
Continental

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

When is the launch?
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:40:12 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:38:50 PM by Bitres

When is the launch?
IPO is already open at https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPeGCkdp.png&t=543&c=AU8rtNO0bgXP5g
It will end at 2014-09-15 GMT+0
Wallets will be available right after the IPO ends.
You can downloada a demo wallet here.

Demo wallet QT
Demo wallet installer
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:55:47 AM

Death coin have no buy orders.
This coin will have buy orders open for each BITs on world.
No matter how many BITs will be bought and minted.

I personally hope there will come some who make coin with similar method, but ponded with USD, stocks, gold etc. but I have no time for that.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:01:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies with no value-security can easily go down even 1000% in price. There are many examples of this happening.

A price can't decline by more than 100%, a 100% drop equals 0.

If a security dropped 1000% you'd have lost the lot, 10x over.

Fucks sake this is amateur hour this "dev" writes this crap in the main post...wow...

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

Fucks sake this is amateur hour this "dev" writes this crap in the main post...wow...
On math way you are right, but on finance way, you are wrong.
If some coin price is 1 when it launch.
Then it rise to 2, (It rise +100%). (You will get 100% profits if sell now)
If price go to 3, (it rise +200%) (You will get 200% profits if sell now)
If price go to 10, (it rise +1000%) (You will get 1000% profits if sell now)

Now, If price drop back to 1,
we can say it drop -1000% Because if you sell it, you will get 10X time less money than when value was 10 (-1000%)
The reason why market data is calculated that way on every exchange is because investors want to know how much they invested capital multiply or divide.

Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:46:51 PM

You're right, but it is very common on the altcoin market to think in terms of what the percentage would have been if the currency had gone the same amount up in price.

A 10x rise in price= +1000%

A 10x fall inprice= -1000%

I know that mathematically it's wrong, but it's a very common way to indicate price differences because it makes it completely clear for both people who think the correct way and for the people who think of percentage change the backwards way.
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:53:35 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 02:21:07 PM by Bitres

While the idea behind bitreserve is not completly wrong the time you release it is wrong.

You did not deliver what you have promised for microcoin so far, microcoin got ONE market on alcurex so far, far away from a "main currency for alcurex" as you proomised.

You did not deliver what you have promised for alcurex so far, coding was very late and code was very buggy, the shareholders voted for a completly other set of coins, we voted for quality coins, you added mostly shitcoins. Also, not a single satoshi dividend has been payed to shareholders so far.

I honestly dont think a (scam-looking) IPO will get alcurex some decent volume. STOP IT.

Go to bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal, poloniex, sort coins by volume, add some of the coins that have high volume there and start some sort of MARKETING (you have promised that also and failed to deliver).

I understand your concern.
And it's not as simple as just going to bittrex and adding high volume coins. Those are the coins that would have zero volume on alcurEX, because no one has any reason to go to alcurEX to trade their coins when all the volume for the same coins is on bittrex, mintpal, etc. The list got from the votings is old and mostly all the coins on it are irrelevant now.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:38:20 PM

How is the buy order guaranteed not to be reversed later?
MadGhost

Activity: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

that is epic, never seen 1000BTC  IPO from newbie account.

prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

Crypto loves to redefine finance terms and murder them...but fuck...justifying someone claiming a loss of more than 100%...wow..I am baffled by that.

If you have 1 BTC, make 10x to 10 BTC, then lose 9 BTC...you lost 90%...wow...

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

Crypto loves to redefine finance terms and murder them...but fuck...justifying someone claiming a loss of more than 100%...wow..I am baffled by that.

You're right, but again, it's only because it's a common way to think here. Saying -1000% makes it completely clear for all people that it's -10x and not -2x.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:06:59 PM

Yes.
If you have 1 BTC, make 10x to 10 BTC, but not sell it...then lose 9 BTC...
you lost 90% from your best moment.
0 from you original capital.
.. and scaring it may go even more down  Cheesy
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

Please read the OP before making such comments. The amount of coins created will be the amount of coins sold +10%.
There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale, because it's such a high number it can in this case be considered "infinite".

So it's actually the opposite. There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale because we don't believe to ever sell that many.
bitcodo

Activity: 509

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

Please read the OP before making such comments. The amount of coins created will be the amount of coins sold +10%.
There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale, because it's such a high number it can in this case be considered "infinite".

So it's actually the opposite. There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale because we don't believe to ever sell that many.

Why +10%?
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:16:28 PM

Death coin have no buy orders.
This coin will have buy orders open for each BITs on world.
No matter how many BITs will be bought and minted.

I personally hope there will come some who make coin with similar method, but ponded with USD, stocks, gold etc. but I have no time for that.

You already did a project like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=287947.0

How cryptodollar is doing?
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

Why +10%?

Because 10% of coins are left unsold.
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

Why +10%?

You lost me. Where did you get that 10%. Can't find it in OP or official web page.

Help!
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

Why +10%?

You lost me. Where did you get that 10%. Can't find it in OP or official web page.

Help!

You're right, looks like I missed that part.
I've updated the OP and it is now included under the section "Value-Security"
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

The bitcoins and buy order are held by alcurEX, who has agreed to keep the buy order.
As alcurEX is a registered company you could seek legal action against them if they broke their agreement.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:26:08 AM

nice logo  Wink
Thx. Finnish design  Grin
Bansheroom

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:28:52 AM

The bitcoins and buy order are held by alcurEX, who has agreed to keep the buy order.
As alcurEX is a registered company you could seek legal action against them if they broke their agreement.

Alcurex broke more than one agreement they had with their shareholders. There is nothing to stop them.
Legal action would cost more that the marketcap of microcoin, alcurex and bitres together.

I also dont believe in the mysterious 2 additional developers here. You are MCR an Halibit for me unless proven otherwise.

People, this coin is from the same devs as microcoin, look how they care about microcoin, then you will know how they will care about this here when they have the fresh IPO-Money.

Bansheroom

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:41:39 AM

And it's not as simple as just going to bittrex and adding high volume coins. Those are the coins that would have zero volume on alcurEX, because no one has any reason to go to alcurEX to trade their coins when all the volume for the same coins is on bittrex, mintpal, etc. The list got from the votings is old and mostly all the coins on it are irrelevant now.

Really? There are coins that have been on the list AND are in the top 10 of Volume on 3/4 of the named exchanges. Just alcurex decided not to add them. There are also new coins that are not on the list an have high volumes on all exchanges...alcurex ignored them.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:30:58 PM

Bansheroom.
As you can see, we are relaunching alcurex.
Old coins are now delisted and I'm preparing to add new coins.
BIT will be one coin. If you don't like it, just don't buy it.

You want us to add most wanted coins on the market.
Sure we can do that.
But we will continue to support new coins too.
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:12:35 AM

Really? There are coins that have been on the list AND are in the top 10 of Volume on 3/4 of the named exchanges. Just alcurex decided not to add them. There are also new coins that are not on the list an have high volumes on all exchanges...alcurex ignored them.

Higher volume on other exchanges still doesn't mean it would have any volume on alcurEX.
Bansheroom

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:56:57 AM

The question why you have time for a new coin while you put zero time into your last project (Microcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0) and not even keep the ANN-OP up-to-date is still open.

I will continue to ask.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:13:43 AM by halibit

The question why you have time for a new coin while you put zero time into your last project (Microcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0) and not even keep the ANN-OP up-to-date is still open.

I will continue to ask.
Bansheroom, I will ignore your repply in this thread as long as they are not relevant for topic.
I answer to you only because you say you will continue asking.
microCoin is, free developed, zero premined, free supported, even bounties was paid by dev.
microCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0
There is lot to work with microCoin and you can start do something for it.
I personally keep blockexplorer and manage site for micro. You are welcome to start keeping microCoin site up to date.

If there is something more you want to ask or comment about microCoin, do it in microCoin thread.
"Don't ask what micro can do for you, ask what you can do for micro, Zero premine, fair crypto for micropayments"
Only weakness is, you don't know where price will be tomorrow.

With BIT, you know the bottom... never under -10% of the IPO price.
IPO will end 2014-09-15 GMT 0
Then sold out coins +10% is finally amount
and all Bitcoins will be 0.0009 price permanent buy order wall on the alcurEX.
Edit: (coin stake will move it of course)
BIT have set 0.1% annual stake
Open buy orders, will cover all minted coins.

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/BIT_BTC

ALCUREX OY is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
ALCUREX OY - Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND

unicode.03C0

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:22:59 PM

I will continue to ask.
Bansheroom, I will ignore your repply in this thread as long as they are not relevant for topic.
microCoin is, free developed, zero premined, free supported, even bounties was paid by dev.
I personally keep blockexplorer and manage site for micro. You are welcome to start keeping microCoin site up to date.

If there is something more you want to ask or comment about microCoin, do it in microCoin thread.
"Don't ask what micro can do for you, ask what you can do for micro, Zero premine, fair crypto for micropayments"

mega scam coin
from the producers of other fine coins
like payprocoin, unattanium ethancoin

more and more fall for this same scam

you buy coin
hype it up to get on exchange
dump all coins to get bitcoins
investors left with worthless coins

coin holds no expectation or value

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

I will continue to ask.

mega scam coin
from the producers of other fine coins
like payprocoin, unattanium ethancoin

more and more fall for this same scam

you buy coin
hype it up to get on exchange
dump all coins to get bitcoins
investors left with worthless coins

coin holds no expectation or value

Mr junor member (who know pretty many coins to be junior)
I have nothing to do with those coins.
As you already know.

Only coin I'm in, is microCoin.
But you already may know that also.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

There is sold out around 100 coins only.
Bitres is not just some "ICO"
It is deposit to held buy orders covering 90% of the coin IPO value.

If there is even 10,000 coins sold on 2014-09-15, we can make this coin and network will working with this PoS.
Other way we need cancel this and of course then all bitcoins will be returned with 100% price by alcurEX.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:33:47 PM

Do you have an escrow provider for the IPO?

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:21:36 PM

Do you have an escrow provider for the IPO?
Yes. alcurEX exchange is legal financy company (alcurex oy) and that way it is escrow provider.
Company official status can check in Finland: "company house"

IPO can buy here: alcurEX BIT-BTC
For each sold out coin, alcurEX will open Buy order and keep it permanently open.
IPO bitcoins, alcurEX will hold in offline wallet. And not never give it to the developers.
So this is not typical ipo. This ipo is for value secure reserve.

alcurEX will sign and scan this agreement on bitres.info webpage soon and I can publish it in here also.

Our target is get value-secured cryptos on the market.
I think that will be healthy for altcoin community.

It will be totally different trading and develope coins which have BTC value proof.
Not just promise of the value but open buy orders which can fill in any time.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:25:36 PM

Or, hold your 1 btc and reserve it from dropping even 0% in btc value.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:44:02 PM

Or, hold your 1 btc and reserve it from dropping even 0% in btc value.

Your argument is true, but you can't move bitcoin price, it will moving you, (If you are not chinese whale).
And more important, you can't develope bitcoin as you can altcoins.

Other point is,
no one, [exept we, in crypto community] will not buy anything if there is no even some kind of value-proof.
(Like USD is secured by US gross national product and fed)

Even BIT is secured only with virtual BTC value, BTC is only outside community trusted crypto. (Well maybe Doge is in China)

Altcoin without value-secure is like.. "buy bottle of milk and try to quess when best before day will come.."
C2

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:52:14 PM

I prefer my Bitcoin in this case

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyRsE9KjrSS3UmY9pLCUmU8UGBJtH3Qq8D
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:57:33 PM

I prefer my Bitcoin in this case
Respect your choice.
BTC is better than many other coin.
sunsisi

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:31:58 PM

The IPO of each number of BTC?

BitNet(vpncoin) 第二论赠币address:Veu5ibpfMiWLpHcg1pH1q13W3smG2XkXrf
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

Not sure what you mean, but:
- IPO price is 0.001 BTC = 1 BIT
- Total coins amount will be IPO sold out +10%
- All Bitcoins will be reserved in alcurEX offline bitcoinwallet.
- Permanent "Buy back" order will opened on alcurEX for each BITs with price 0.0009
- No one can't dump price under that.

This coin will be created if there is at least 10,000 sold out. (Needed because of coin network settings)
If not, all bitcoins will return back.

Wallet can download after IPO is over.
We start marketing BIT to another exchanges after that.

Don't now what price will be on future, but I can say it will never go under 0.0009 BTC.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

How much has been raised ?
sunsisi

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:00:04 PM

will?

sunsisi

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:07:20 PM

- Permanent "Buy back" order will opened on alcurEX for each BITs with price 0.0009

This coin will be created if there is at least 10,000 sold out. (Needed because of coin network settings)

Don't now what price will be on future, but I can say it will never go under 0.0009 BTC.

How to join IPO, please specify!!!!
2289774308@qq.com

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:30:26 AM

How to join IPO, please specify!!!!
2289774308@qq.com
You can buy BITs on alcurEX market:

Currently there is sold: 123.15126392 BITs (0.12 BTC)
Because this coin aims to be investing tool with value warranty, there is no reason marketing coin to another exchanges with 0.12BTC marketcap.
It should be even 10BTC to working, and for marketing it, there should be more like 100BTC marketcap.

After IPO time is end today, and if there is not sold at least 10,000BIT, coin can sell back with same IPO price you bought it (0.001).
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:40:58 AM

all coins use to ipo?
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:52:48 AM

all coins use to ipo?
Yes.
This coin can not mining.
and all coin will have 90% value warranty by alcurex company.
sunsisi

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

all coins use to ipo?
Yes.
Why?

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

all coins use to ipo?
Yes.
Why?

Here is finally all in agreement, but seems we don't reach 10,000BITs volume:
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:08:07 PM

all coins use to ipo?
Yes.
Why?
It will make new coin less risky for IPO investors.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:48:09 AM

IPO sale was under minimum amount.
You can sell your BITs back with same price you buy it.
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:51:29 AM

the logo is nice ,but I don't like IPO coins.
so sorry !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: