Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitres - First Value-Secure Coin - PoS - IPO  (Read 10894 times)
Bitres (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

Crypto loves to redefine finance terms and murder them...but fuck...justifying someone claiming a loss of more than 100%...wow..I am baffled by that.

If you have 1 BTC, make 10x to 10 BTC, then lose 9 BTC...you lost 90%...wow...

You're right, but again, it's only because it's a common way to think here. Saying -1000% makes it completely clear for all people that it's -10x and not -2x.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:06:59 PM

Crypto loves to redefine finance terms and murder them...but fuck...justifying someone claiming a loss of more than 100%...wow..I am baffled by that.

If you have 1 BTC, make 10x to 10 BTC, then lose 9 BTC...you lost 90%...wow...
Yes.
If you have 1 BTC, make 10x to 10 BTC, but not sell it...then lose 9 BTC...
you lost 90% from your best moment.
0 from you original capital.
.. and scaring it may go even more down  Cheesy
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

1000 BTC ipo with newbie user. LOL  Grin

that is epic, never seen 1000BTC  IPO from newbie account.

Please read the OP before making such comments. The amount of coins created will be the amount of coins sold +10%.
There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale, because it's such a high number it can in this case be considered "infinite".

So it's actually the opposite. There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale because we don't believe to ever sell that many.
bitcodo

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

Please read the OP before making such comments. The amount of coins created will be the amount of coins sold +10%.
There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale, because it's such a high number it can in this case be considered "infinite".

So it's actually the opposite. There are 1000BTCs' worth of coins on sale because we don't believe to ever sell that many.

Why +10%?
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:16:28 PM

Death coin have no buy orders.
This coin will have buy orders open for each BITs on world.
No matter how many BITs will be bought and minted.

I personally hope there will come some who make coin with similar method, but ponded with USD, stocks, gold etc. but I have no time for that.

You already did a project like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=287947.0

How cryptodollar is doing?
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

Why +10%?

Because 10% of coins are left unsold.
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

Why +10%?

You lost me. Where did you get that 10%. Can't find it in OP or official web page.

Help!
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

Why +10%?

You lost me. Where did you get that 10%. Can't find it in OP or official web page.

Help!

You're right, looks like I missed that part.
I've updated the OP and it is now included under the section "Value-Security"
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

How is the buy order guaranteed not to be reversed later?

The bitcoins and buy order are held by alcurEX, who has agreed to keep the buy order.
As alcurEX is a registered company you could seek legal action against them if they broke their agreement.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:26:08 AM

nice logo  Wink
Thx. Finnish design  Grin
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:28:52 AM

How is the buy order guaranteed not to be reversed later?

The bitcoins and buy order are held by alcurEX, who has agreed to keep the buy order.
As alcurEX is a registered company you could seek legal action against them if they broke their agreement.

Alcurex broke more than one agreement they had with their shareholders. There is nothing to stop them.
Legal action would cost more that the marketcap of microcoin, alcurex and bitres together.

I also dont believe in the mysterious 2 additional developers here. You are MCR an Halibit for me unless proven otherwise.

People, this coin is from the same devs as microcoin, look how they care about microcoin, then you will know how they will care about this here when they have the fresh IPO-Money.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Bansheroom

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:41:39 AM

While the idea behind bitreserve is not completly wrong the time you release it is wrong.

You did not deliver what you have promised for microcoin so far, microcoin got ONE market on alcurex so far, far away from a "main currency for alcurex" as you proomised.

You did not deliver what you have promised for alcurex so far, coding was very late and code was very buggy, the shareholders voted for a completly other set of coins, we voted for quality coins, you added mostly shitcoins. Also, not a single satoshi dividend has been payed to shareholders so far.

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ABLE OR WILLING TO DELIVER THIS TIME?

I honestly dont think a (scam-looking) IPO will get alcurex some decent volume. STOP IT.

Go to bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal, poloniex, sort coins by volume, add some of the coins that have high volume there and start some sort of MARKETING (you have promised that also and failed to deliver).

I understand your concern.
And it's not as simple as just going to bittrex and adding high volume coins. Those are the coins that would have zero volume on alcurEX, because no one has any reason to go to alcurEX to trade their coins when all the volume for the same coins is on bittrex, mintpal, etc. The list got from the votings is old and mostly all the coins on it are irrelevant now.

Really? There are coins that have been on the list AND are in the top 10 of Volume on 3/4 of the named exchanges. Just alcurex decided not to add them. There are also new coins that are not on the list an have high volumes on all exchanges...alcurex ignored them.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:30:58 PM

Bansheroom.
As you can see, we are relaunching alcurex.
Old coins are now delisted and I'm preparing to add new coins.
BIT will be one coin. If you don't like it, just don't buy it.

You want us to add most wanted coins on the market.
Sure we can do that.
But we will continue to support new coins too.
Bitres (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:12:35 AM

While the idea behind bitreserve is not completly wrong the time you release it is wrong.

You did not deliver what you have promised for microcoin so far, microcoin got ONE market on alcurex so far, far away from a "main currency for alcurex" as you proomised.

You did not deliver what you have promised for alcurex so far, coding was very late and code was very buggy, the shareholders voted for a completly other set of coins, we voted for quality coins, you added mostly shitcoins. Also, not a single satoshi dividend has been payed to shareholders so far.

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ABLE OR WILLING TO DELIVER THIS TIME?

I honestly dont think a (scam-looking) IPO will get alcurex some decent volume. STOP IT.

Go to bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal, poloniex, sort coins by volume, add some of the coins that have high volume there and start some sort of MARKETING (you have promised that also and failed to deliver).

I understand your concern.
And it's not as simple as just going to bittrex and adding high volume coins. Those are the coins that would have zero volume on alcurEX, because no one has any reason to go to alcurEX to trade their coins when all the volume for the same coins is on bittrex, mintpal, etc. The list got from the votings is old and mostly all the coins on it are irrelevant now.

Really? There are coins that have been on the list AND are in the top 10 of Volume on 3/4 of the named exchanges. Just alcurex decided not to add them. There are also new coins that are not on the list an have high volumes on all exchanges...alcurex ignored them.

Higher volume on other exchanges still doesn't mean it would have any volume on alcurEX.
Bansheroom

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:56:57 AM

The question why you have time for a new coin while you put zero time into your last project (Microcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0) and not even keep the ANN-OP up-to-date is still open.

I will continue to ask.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:13:43 AM by halibit

The question why you have time for a new coin while you put zero time into your last project (Microcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0) and not even keep the ANN-OP up-to-date is still open.

I will continue to ask.
Bansheroom, I will ignore your repply in this thread as long as they are not relevant for topic.
I answer to you only because you say you will continue asking.
microCoin is, free developed, zero premined, free supported, even bounties was paid by dev.
microCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397679.0
There is lot to work with microCoin and you can start do something for it.
I personally keep blockexplorer and manage site for micro. You are welcome to start keeping microCoin site up to date.

If there is something more you want to ask or comment about microCoin, do it in microCoin thread.
"Don't ask what micro can do for you, ask what you can do for micro, Zero premine, fair crypto for micropayments"
Only weakness is, you don't know where price will be tomorrow.

With BIT, you know the bottom... never under -10% of the IPO price.
IPO will end 2014-09-15 GMT 0
Then sold out coins +10% is finally amount
and all Bitcoins will be 0.0009 price permanent buy order wall on the alcurEX.
Edit: (coin stake will move it of course)
BIT have set 0.1% annual stake
Open buy orders, will cover all minted coins.

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/BIT_BTC

ALCUREX OY is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
ALCUREX OY - Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND

unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:22:59 PM

I will continue to ask.
Bansheroom, I will ignore your repply in this thread as long as they are not relevant for topic.
microCoin is, free developed, zero premined, free supported, even bounties was paid by dev.
I personally keep blockexplorer and manage site for micro. You are welcome to start keeping microCoin site up to date.

If there is something more you want to ask or comment about microCoin, do it in microCoin thread.
"Don't ask what micro can do for you, ask what you can do for micro, Zero premine, fair crypto for micropayments"

mega scam coin
from the producers of other fine coins
like payprocoin, unattanium ethancoin

more and more fall for this same scam

you buy coin
hype it up to get on exchange
dump all coins to get bitcoins
investors left with worthless coins

coin holds no expectation or value

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

I will continue to ask.

mega scam coin
from the producers of other fine coins
like payprocoin, unattanium ethancoin

more and more fall for this same scam

you buy coin
hype it up to get on exchange
dump all coins to get bitcoins
investors left with worthless coins

coin holds no expectation or value

Mr junor member (who know pretty many coins to be junior)
I have nothing to do with those coins.
As you already know.

Only coin I'm in, is microCoin.
But you already may know that also.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

There is sold out around 100 coins only.
Bitres is not just some "ICO"
It is deposit to held buy orders covering 90% of the coin IPO value.

If there is even 10,000 coins sold on 2014-09-15, we can make this coin and network will working with this PoS.
Other way we need cancel this and of course then all bitcoins will be returned with 100% price by alcurEX.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:33:47 PM

Do you have an escrow provider for the IPO?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: