Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cryptoglobalist Coalition  (Read 5634 times)
Intermatic (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:05:50 PM

THE CRYPTOGLOBALIST COALITION

The Cryptoglobalist Coalition is an internet movement which supports the redistribution of centralised power held by nation states to a global decentralised cryptographic resource distribution system (or 'cryptostate').

The Plan

I propose this plan for the establishment of a cryptostate. There are four phases to it.

Phase One

The first phase of the plan will be to engineer a cryptocurrency (I suggest calling it Gaiacoin) and the tools needed to take key functions of the internet (like search and publishing) away from centralised organisations like Google, Youtube, and Facebook, and make them available on a decentralised, cryptographic platform. This will mean creating a cryptographic search engine (or 'cryptosearch'), a cryptographic hosting service (or 'cryptopublisher'), a cryptographic content aggregator (or 'cryptoaggregator') and a cryptographic marketplace (or 'cryptomarket').

All of these services will be powered by the mining of the cryptocurrency; the currency itself can then be spent on placing advertising beside search results, published content, aggregated content, and market listings (a fee can also be paid by publishers to ensure no advertising is placed on their site, should they desire). The advertising fees will then be taken as a transaction fee by the network, or, in the case of advertising beside published content, a percentage will be paid to the publisher as a royalty.

Phase Two

The second phase of the plan will be to expand the cryptostate off the internet and into physical services which would normally be provided by the market. The first such project will be the cryptovehicle, and will take advantage of the emerging self-driving car technology.

The system would begin by setting an arbitrary price in cryptocoins for a compatible self-driving vehicle; this price would increase over time until someone signed over a car to the system, which would result in them being paid the price. From there, the network would continue to purchase vehicles, raising the price in accordance with rising demand for transportation and lowering it when it has purchased lots of vehicles. In a similar way, the network would also purchase fuel (for example, petrol or electricity) and eventually pay for the construction and repair of roads.

This will be followed by the cryptoprinter, cryptogen, and cryptoextractor. The network would be capable of offering coins for providing 3D printing materials, compatible devices, electricity, and infrastructural support, and selling 3D printing services, electricity, and raw materials to people requesting it, either at a collection point, or through a cryptovehicle delivery.

These four modules would provide a basis for the provision of four of humanity's basic demands by a cryptostate (i.e. transportation, electricity, manufactured goods, raw goods), and it is upon these modules that further industries will be automated, such as agriculture, chemicals, and medicine.

Phase Three
The third phase will be to expand the cryptostate into governance, with the eventual goal of having all government responsibilities carried out by the cryptostate, meaning governments can be abolished.

Until the cryptostate takes humanity to a post-scarcity state, it will be necessary for the system to deduct a percentage of income, mostly from richer users, from their wallets. This will be so the system can freely provide services like health, education, and a basic income system for those who need it, without creating excessive inflation.

Certain government provided services will already be provided by developments in Phase Two, such as the cryptovehicle system offering coins for building and maintaining roads. Phase Three will go further. It will aim to provide:

• a police service; backed by universal surveillance only accessible by the system for use in preventing crime, the cryptopolice would enforce laws through a network of peacekeeping robots designed to non-lethally detain and arrest criminals, and take them to a station, whereby an AI would examine surveillance and collect evidence using forensic scavenging robots, and determine whether someone is guilty of a crime or not. While the ideas of surveillance everywhere is daunting today as governments cannot be trusted, having such a system run by an algorithm and only processed by an effectively dumb machine means there is no breach of our right to privacy. Eventually, this would be superseded by a microchip deterrance system, whereby a microchip in the brain can stimulate areas associated with punishment to prevent a crime from even happening.
  • a health service; similar to the police service, cryptohealthcare would allow people to register health issues for examination, either as a non-urgent issue or in an emergency, be examined by robots (or transported by an ambulance cryptovehicle if necessary) and have action taken to address the concern. Such a service would take advantage of general purpose medical robots which would become available in the future. Again, this would be superseded by the microchip system I spoke of previously, which would have facilities to prevent and address problems even before they arise.
  • an education system; cryptoeducation would involve the use of a standardised educational facility accessible online, where children must put in a set amount of useful hours per week from a certain age pursuing the educational course provided. Of course, this will be superseded by downloading information directly to the brain. Probably.
  • the basic income system; everyone would have a set amount of money deposited into their wallet weekly. Of course, this will be redundant once humanity reaches post-scarcity.

Phase Four
The final phase, in the distant future, will involve the cryptostate being programmed into fully automating all aspects of human industry, including art, science and entertainment. The last thing to be programmed into the cryptostate will be the facility to programme and improve itself, which will lead to a technological singularity. This should not be went ahead with until we find some means of making sure the AI will not cause the extinction of humanity.

The current agenda

We are seeking to create a steering committee of sorts. I want to provide the leadership, political vision and direction to the project, but I admit I am unable to deliver this on my own. My economic knowledge isn't as expansive as I'd like it to be, and I have no programming talent at all. To make this possible, I will be recruiting the following to a steering committee. Each committee member will have authority to recruit people in an assisting, supporting, and/or advisory role.

Specifically, I will be seeking the following.
  • A lead developer, to design the actual system, recruit a team and launch the cryptocurrency.
  • A resident economist, to assist in ensuring the system is balanced and functional in an economic context.
  • A publicist, to promote awareness of the movement and adoption of the currency.
  • A treasurer, to manage the allocation of any necessary funds.

If you are interested in any of these positions, message me explaining how you are best for the position.

Once we have these people recruited, we will work on designing the cryptocurrency, promoting the organisation, and raising any necessary funds.

Participate and communicate

• Provide leadership talent. The most important thing we need right now, see above.
  • Spread the word. Share this to raise interest and publicity.
  • Join us on Reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptoglobalists/We intend to have a presence on decentralised and/or distributed social networks.
  • Talk to us! We appreciate all engagement of any kind, be it praise, criticism, or any other views.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to enjoy your support!

Sincerely,
Intermatic
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:47:57 AM

You want to create a society driven by robots?  Ill pass, there is already a perfect system called anarchy, aka volunteerism, aka freedom, aka nature.  We could all be competing for energy, peace, rather than materials.  A true race to help the most people.

All man made systems fail.  All we need is the perfect balancing law/equilibrium that is karma.

Its a novel idea man but robotic societal integration is a real threat to humanity.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

You want to create a society driven by robots?  Ill pass, there is already a perfect system called anarchy, aka volunteerism, aka freedom, aka nature.  We could all be competing for energy, peace, rather than materials.  A true race to help the most people.

All man made systems fail.  All we need is the perfect balancing law/equilibrium that is karma.

Its a novel idea man but robotic societal integration is a real threat to humanity.
Hi Dank!

I do not believe that human-operated anarchy can work. From what I know, it relies on the idea that that all 7 billion humans will be altruists and will not be warlords who will abuse the voluntarist society to amass armies and create a global dictatorship. That said, I have not read up a whole lot on anarchism, and I would welcome you enlightening me on it Smiley

I do agree that man-made systems have overwhelmingly failed time and time again in the past, and that will be the biggest challenge to my ideas. The whole point of Phase Four will be to overcome that, and the potential existential threat of the social integration of robots to humanity that you speak of.
hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

Aren't you seeing too many movies?

Just a thought.  Grin
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:22:59 PM

good luck with your plan  Smiley

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:20:27 PM

Aren't you seeing too many movies?

Just a thought.  Grin
It's a legitimate point. A superintelligent AI arising from a technological singularity is something which I entirely acknowledge, which will need to be tackled.

good luck with your plan  Smiley
Thank you ^_^
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:31:51 AM

Hi Dank!

I do not believe that human-operated anarchy can work. From what I know, it relies on the idea that that all 7 billion humans will be altruists and will not be warlords who will abuse the voluntarist society to amass armies and create a global dictatorship. That said, I have not read up a whole lot on anarchism, and I would welcome you enlightening me on it Smiley

I do agree that man-made systems have overwhelmingly failed time and time again in the past, and that will be the biggest challenge to my ideas. The whole point of Phase Four will be to overcome that, and the potential existential threat of the social integration of robots to humanity that you speak of.

Walk around your block.  Tell me if a greater majority of your neighbors are flaunting war with each other.

Now, since your neighbors are typically in their house, or in their garden, walking their dog, or otherwise minding their own business, it's safe to say that the average human being is a not vicious barbaric warlord.  The average human is someone who wants to be happy.  Who wants to have friends or a lover to spend time with.

Now, let's look at how society is now.  We currently have vicious barbaric warlords lifted unto a pedestal avast a trance induced population that acts as stormtroopers for their higher agenda.  We have mass genocide being committed at a constant rate.  We have famine caused by our supreme warlord overlords and the restrictions they place against neighboring economies.  Controlled indefinite chaos.

Now, let's imagine everyone was an anarchist, they all held the knowledge here-within: 1) Anarchy is complete freedom.  Freedom makes humans happy. 2) Anarchy is living without your supreme overlords commanding you what to do or how to think.  The only possible way a governing entity could exist is through oppressing it's 'power' (illusory power) through violence. 3) Anarchy is natural.  Cows do not form governments and slaughter other cows, flies do not form governments to rule other flies, birds do not train armies to attack other flocks.

Now, everyone is an anarchist, as it's the logical state of existence to choose, as it is natural.  Joe decides he wants to dominate the world.  He wants to be the supreme overlord of earth.  Joe and 100 buddies decide to attack everyone around them.  Earth has a population of almost eight billion people.  If Joe and his buddies wanted to take control of earth, they would have to control or kill 80,000,000 times the amount of people they had to begin with.

Through nature's (anarchy's) perfectly balancing equilibrium forces, I would approximate that a 8,000,000,000 men battle against 100 men would end with 7,999,999,999 men and 0 of Joe's team remaining.

Therefor, it is safe to conclude that anarchy provides a perfect medium and balance between energies, as nature is a constantly perfected balance.

We can also conclude that for a natural population of homo sapiens to be ushered into a trance of hierarchical overlords vastly outnumbered by the population, the overlords at work may possibly be of a different species.  Millions, if not, billions of species have existed on earth.  It is highly probable a more evolved race is responsible for the societal structures over the last thousands of years.

Now, regardless if our supreme overlords are human or not, taking this knowledge we have learned through logic, why continue feeding them your energy?  They only have power over you if you believe they do, hence, humanity is awakening from a great trance from beyond the realms of humanity.

As you observed when you took a walk around your neighborhood, we are able to conclude that human beings are not supreme overlords by nature.  We are humans that want to live, prosper, and live some more.  We are beings that seek love, acceptance, understanding, unity.

It is safe to say that our society is not the work of your average human, but a creation by beings with a superior intellect and awareness, assisted by mind control through exciting stimulus in humans such as pain, fear, greed, lust.

It just so happens that the CIA has spent millions on mind control programs.   There are no coincidences in a world entangled by matter.

So, with this knowledge, can we agree that further robotic integrated control over our human lives may not be in the best interest of homo sapiens, but rather the beings 'above' them?

Nature is perfect.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:11:12 PM

Walk around your block.  Tell me if a greater majority of your neighbors are flaunting war with each other.

Now, since your neighbors are typically in their house, or in their garden, walking their dog, or otherwise minding their own business, it's safe to say that the average human being is a not vicious barbaric warlord.  The average human is someone who wants to be happy.  Who wants to have friends or a lover to spend time with.

Now, let's look at how society is now.  We currently have vicious barbaric warlords lifted unto a pedestal avast a trance induced population that acts as stormtroopers for their higher agenda.  We have mass genocide being committed at a constant rate.  We have famine caused by our supreme warlord overlords and the restrictions they place against neighboring economies.  Controlled indefinite chaos.

Now, let's imagine everyone was an anarchist, they all held the knowledge here-within: 1) Anarchy is complete freedom.  Freedom makes humans happy. 2) Anarchy is living without your supreme overlords commanding you what to do or how to think.  The only possible way a governing entity could exist is through oppressing it's 'power' (illusory power) through violence. 3) Anarchy is natural.  Cows do not form governments and slaughter other cows, flies do not form governments to rule other flies, birds do not train armies to attack other flocks.

Now, everyone is an anarchist, as it's the logical state of existence to choose, as it is natural.  Joe decides he wants to dominate the world.  He wants to be the supreme overlord of earth.  Joe and 100 buddies decide to attack everyone around them.  Earth has a population of almost eight billion people.  If Joe and his buddies wanted to take control of earth, they would have to control or kill 80,000,000 times the amount of people they had to begin with.

Through nature's (anarchy's) perfectly balancing equilibrium forces, I would approximate that a 8,000,000,000 men battle against 100 men would end with 7,999,999,999 men and 0 of Joe's team remaining.

Therefor, it is safe to conclude that anarchy provides a perfect medium and balance between energies, as nature is a constantly perfected balance.

We can also conclude that for a natural population of homo sapiens to be ushered into a trance of hierarchical overlords vastly outnumbered by the population, the overlords at work may possibly be of a different species.  Millions, if not, billions of species have existed on earth.  It is highly probable a more evolved race is responsible for the societal structures over the last thousands of years.

Now, regardless if our supreme overlords are human or not, taking this knowledge we have learned through logic, why continue feeding them your energy?  They only have power over you if you believe they do, hence, humanity is awakening from a great trance from beyond the realms of humanity.

As you observed when you took a walk around your neighborhood, we are able to conclude that human beings are not supreme overlords by nature.  We are humans that want to live, prosper, and live some more.  We are beings that seek love, acceptance, understanding, unity.

It is safe to say that our society is not the work of your average human, but a creation by beings with a superior intellect and awareness, assisted by mind control through exciting stimulus in humans such as pain, fear, greed, lust.

It just so happens that the CIA has spent millions on mind control programs.   There are no coincidences in a world entangled by matter.

So, with this knowledge, can we agree that further robotic integrated control over our human lives may not be in the best interest of homo sapiens, but rather the beings 'above' them?

Nature is perfect.

Well, how would a transition to an anarchist society take place? What's to stop someone seizing nuclear weapons as a state is dissolved, or to stop someone requesting voluntary services which would eventually lead to the cultivation of weapons of mass destruction?

There are certain sources of power which we must ensure are equally inaccessible to all people, so no one person or a group of people exert undue power over any other group of people. They are:

• military power; the core source of power, upon which all other sources of power are realised. This includes weapons, personnel, and the infrastructure through which the exertion of military power is realised (logistics, intelligence, etc.) Examples of people whose power is primarily military include Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama, and Xi Jinping
  • sovereign power; secondary power, exercised by states according to law. Sovereign power gives the state power to punish someone; should they resist this, military power is deployed. Examples of people whose power is primarily sovereign include Angela Merkel, Janet Yellen, and Mario Draghi
  • financial power; tertiary power, exercised by those with wealth, and protected by legal power (namely contract law, property law, etc.). Examples of people whose power is primarily financial include Bill Gates, King Abdullah Al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, and Michael Duke, CEO of Walmart
  • cultural power; quaternary power, exercised primarily by religious leaders, but also by media giants (like Rupert Murdoch). Examples of people whose power is primarily cultural include Pope Francis, Mark Zuckerberg, and Robert Li of Baidu
People usually acquire quaternary cultural power first (for example, a politician seeking to increase their image) then tertiary financial power (donations) then secondary sovereign power (election) then primary military power (responsibility for the military, usually as a head of state). An anarchist society would required everyone to have equal power; nobody should have more power than anyone else, otherwise they would be able to oppress others. But to ensure this, one must exert power, and to exert power on others amounts to oppression, surely?

This is why I advocate cryptoanarchism; anarchism cannot be accomplished by humans, as it requires all humans to have equal power to prevent oppression. But to achieve this, someone has to exert power over others. But with a cryptographic system doing this instead, no humans are exerting power over each other, and instead having their demands met by the system.
Damnyo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:02:59 PM

Wow, this is a lot of reading. I will bookmark it for later.
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:35:46 PM

Wow, this is a lot of reading. I will bookmark it for later.
No problem, I hope you are interested. Smiley
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:18:16 PM

i hate money

i am here.
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:50:53 PM

Then this is perfect for you; the eventual outcome of the plan will be post-scarcity, rendering money unnecessary. Smiley
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:57:26 PM

This is a very interesting idea. VERY impressive! Perhaps you should post this in General Discussion to get more attention?

The Cryptoglobalist Coalition is an internet movement which supports the redistribution of centralised power held by nation states to a global decentralised cryptographic resource distribution system (or 'cryptostate').

Calling it a Globalist Coalition seems to me like a bad idea for various reasons:

Globalization is commonly thought of as a tendency or agenda of governments to expand towards global centralization -- in other words, to consolidate jurisdiction of central authority.

'Coalition' is similarly associated with political parties, i.e. groups of people who believe they have rights that other people don't have. On the other hand, that has its positive aspect, in that it sounds formal thus resonates with statists.

Strictly speaking, centralized power isn't "held" by nation states, but rather exists as a collective belief in the legitimacy of the fear-based control system commonly known as government.

The first phase of the plan will be to engineer a cryptocurrency (I suggest calling it Gaiacoin) and the tools needed to take key functions of the internet (like search and publishing) away from centralised organisations like Google, Youtube, and Facebook, and make them available on a decentralised, cryptographic platform. This will mean creating a cryptographic search engine (or 'cryptosearch'), a cryptographic hosting service (or 'cryptopublisher'), a cryptographic content aggregator (or 'cryptoaggregator') and a cryptographic marketplace (or 'cryptomarket')

The latter already exists in the deep web. Could you elaborate on how technically feasible the others are at the current stage of decentralization development?

Until the cryptostate takes humanity to a post-scarcity state, it will be necessary for the system to deduct a percentage of income, mostly from richer users, from their wallets. This will be so the system can freely provide services like health, education,

Please define "health" and "education" in a cryptostate, and how it would differ from the current, to put it mildly, "highly dysfunctional" systems.

a police service; backed by universal surveillance only accessible by the system for use in preventing crime, the cryptopolice would enforce laws through a network of peacekeeping robots designed to non-lethally detain and arrest criminals, and take them to a station, whereby an AI would examine surveillance and collect evidence using forensic scavenging robots, and determine whether someone is guilty of a crime or not. While the ideas of surveillance everywhere is daunting today as governments cannot be trusted, having such a system run by an algorithm and only processed by an effectively dumb machine means there is no breach of our right to privacy.

The big question here is: what constitutes a crime? If there is no victim, there is no crime, but even with that understanding the threshold (crime/not-crime) is not well-defined. The surveillance idea seems a little scary indeed... many ways to abuse it, and most people would object to it in principle (few people like being observed).

Eventually, this would be superseded by a microchip deterrance system, whereby a microchip in the brain can stimulate areas associated with punishment to prevent a crime from even happening.

That idea makes a large number of assumptions that don't jive with reality.

Of course, this will be superseded by downloading information directly to the brain. Probably.

This already happens, in a sense.

The final phase, in the distant future, will involve the cryptostate being programmed into fully automating all aspects of human industry, including art, science and entertainment.

That makes no sense. Art is by definition a human thing, an aspect of being human. You're assuming AI can "master the processes of biology" as Kurzweil would have it, but even if that were so, art would lose its meaning.

The last thing to be programmed into the cryptostate will be the facility to programme and improve itself, which will lead to a technological singularity. This should not be went ahead with until we find some means of making sure the AI will not cause the extinction of humanity.

If the AI can make intelligent decisions to the degree of programming and improving itself, how would you make sure it won't become self-aware in some sense, if you believe that consciousness is an emergent phenomena arising from electrochemical neuronal interactions? Such kind of self-awareness would probably make the AI decide that humans are to be used to its liking, just as humans use livestock.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:19:57 PM

This is a very interesting idea. VERY impressive! Perhaps you should post this in General Discussion to get more attention?

Calling it a Globalist Coalition seems to me like a bad idea for various reasons:

Globalization is commonly thought of as a tendency or agenda of governments to expand towards global centralization -- in other words, to consolidate jurisdiction of central authority.

'Coalition' is similarly associated with political parties, i.e. groups of people who believe they have rights that other people don't have. On the other hand, that has its positive aspect, in that it sounds formal thus resonates with statists.

Strictly speaking, centralized power isn't "held" by nation states, but rather exists as a collective belief in the legitimacy of the fear-based control system commonly known as government.

The first phase of the plan will be to engineer a cryptocurrency (I suggest calling it Gaiacoin) and the tools needed to take key functions of the internet (like search and publishing) away from centralised organisations like Google, Youtube, and Facebook, and make them available on a decentralised, cryptographic platform. This will mean creating a cryptographic search engine (or 'cryptosearch'), a cryptographic hosting service (or 'cryptopublisher'), a cryptographic content aggregator (or 'cryptoaggregator') and a cryptographic marketplace (or 'cryptomarket')

The latter already exists in the deep web. Could you elaborate on how technically feasible the others are at the current stage of decentralization development?

Until the cryptostate takes humanity to a post-scarcity state, it will be necessary for the system to deduct a percentage of income, mostly from richer users, from their wallets. This will be so the system can freely provide services like health, education,

Please define "health" and "education" in a cryptostate, and how it would differ from the current, to put it mildly, "highly dysfunctional" systems.

a police service; backed by universal surveillance only accessible by the system for use in preventing crime, the cryptopolice would enforce laws through a network of peacekeeping robots designed to non-lethally detain and arrest criminals, and take them to a station, whereby an AI would examine surveillance and collect evidence using forensic scavenging robots, and determine whether someone is guilty of a crime or not. While the ideas of surveillance everywhere is daunting today as governments cannot be trusted, having such a system run by an algorithm and only processed by an effectively dumb machine means there is no breach of our right to privacy.

The big question here is: what constitutes a crime? If there is no victim, there is no crime, but even with that understanding the threshold (crime/not-crime) is not well-defined. The surveillance idea seems a little scary indeed... many ways to abuse it, and most people would object to it in principle (few people like being observed).

Eventually, this would be superseded by a microchip deterrance system, whereby a microchip in the brain can stimulate areas associated with punishment to prevent a crime from even happening.

That idea makes a large number of assumptions that don't jive with reality.

Of course, this will be superseded by downloading information directly to the brain. Probably.

This already happens, in a sense.

The final phase, in the distant future, will involve the cryptostate being programmed into fully automating all aspects of human industry, including art, science and entertainment.

That makes no sense. Art is by definition a human thing, an aspect of being human. You're assuming AI can "master the processes of biology" as Kurzweil would have it, but even if that were so, art would lose its meaning.

The last thing to be programmed into the cryptostate will be the facility to programme and improve itself, which will lead to a technological singularity. This should not be went ahead with until we find some means of making sure the AI will not cause the extinction of humanity.

If the AI can make intelligent decisions to the degree of programming and improving itself, how would you make sure it won't become self-aware in some sense, if you believe that consciousness is an emergent phenomena arising from electrochemical neuronal interactions? Such kind of self-awareness would probably make the AI decide that humans are to be used to its liking, just as humans use livestock.

Thank you for your positive reception of the idea, if I may address the criticisms:

1. I deliberately want it to be focused on globalism. I believe in a globalist view based not upon endless growth, plutocracy and corporate terror, but one based upon a single human identity, where all people unite to ensure the safety and happiness of all humans. A cryptostate will be the most comprehensive and effective means of achieving this. It is a coalition because I want to unite those who have traditionally been humanists and globalists, like me, with enthusiasts of cryptography and its applications in society, to construct the cryptostate.

2. I understand that a decentralised internet has been created in the deep web, but I want to build upon what has already been accomplished. So far, there is no decentralised, cryptographic search with a cryptocurrency token reward system, but I am aware of Namecoin, a cryptographic DNS. There is also market functions built into things like Nxt and Ripple (correct me if I'm wrong) but I want to make something more thorough than that which stands as its own function, separate from the cryptocurrency module of the cryptostate. I'm not currently aware of any cryptopublishers or cryptoaggregators which exist.

3. A cryptostate would, at first, provide basic, easily automated health services, then provide more advanced, complex services. Its functions would eventually include diagnosis through a scanner system and (later) possibly an implant, administering medicines (perhaps through the laser injection system developed a couple of years ago in South Korea), and (at much later stages) performing surgery. A cryptohealth system would be provided to everyone for free at the point of use, and would be initially funded through a charge to all the wallets associated with the cryptostate, before being reduced and eliminated once post-scarcity is reached. It would initially act in a supporting capacity to private and national health services, assisting them, before becoming standalone and offering care independent of a human-operated service. The goal of the cryptohealth service will be to ensure everyone enjoys a minimum standard of health, as defined by measures such as mobility, general level of pain or discomfort, and the condition of organs.

4. Education would be provided in the form of highly interactive cryptopublished content. Children would spend up to 6 hours a day receiving education, which may also include interactions with a set group of children also using the service. My vision of it is something modelled on the likes of Khan Academy, Code Academy, Duolingo, Brilliant, etc., but with improvements. Children would be given mandatory education up until the age of 16, and can continue non-compulsory education indefinitely.

I will answer the rest of the points later; right now, I unfortunately lack time.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:41:00 PM

What happened to the reddit link? Huh
bitcoinforhelp

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:17:30 AM

sounds like conspiracy theory made real ;p
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:04:39 PM

A continuation of the previous post:

5. I do believe in the harm principle, that the actions of people should only be limited to prevent harming others. We have court systems deciding and interpreting what does and does not constitute a crime, and I am adamant that eventually, a computer system capable of analysing and making decisions on what constitutes a crime at least as well as a court can will emerge, and it will provide a foundation for a cryptocourt. Technically, people won't really be being watched, not by a human, only by a computer. I believe a cryptostate surveillance system would be just as difficult to abuse as the Bitcoin network, if not more difficult.

6. I do understand some details on the whole microchip idea might be a bit off, but the basic concept is correct, that eventually, we will be able to prevent crime, increasingly earlier and increasingly effectively.

7. How does the downloading of information directly to the brain already happen?? You'll need to provide a source, to help me understand what you mean, because as far as I'm aware, we have not yet perfected an interface between brains and computers.

8. Google 'computer generated art' and 'computer generated music', there's loads of examples.

9. A lot of the current focus on developing a superintelligent AI will be to prevent such an AI from treating humans like livestock, as you describe it. It is a challenge whose difficulty I certainly acknowledge, but I am adamant we can solve it.

What happened to the reddit link? Huh
What's wrong with it? From my end, it's still working.

sounds like conspiracy theory made real ;p
Think what you want of it, but this system I propose would eventually be able to provide any good which a government or market could provide more efficiently with zero risk of human abuse, as would be the case in a human-operated government or corporation.

EDIT: Can I also request a mod move this thread to the General Discussion forum?
Intermatic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:46:36 PM

Bump! I may message a mod about getting this moved to General Discussion.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:33:33 AM

Phase five:
Robots get rid of humans and live in peace!
UberNifty

Activity: 168

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 06:49:18 AM

A superintelligent AI arising from a technological singularity is something which I entirely acknowledge, which will need to be tackled.

Lest not forget the horrors of transhumanism which will naturally spring forth from said singularity.

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: