Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change (cryptoxchange.com) gone! Scam! Beware!  (Read 6082 times)
WME (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 09:15:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2012, 11:05:12 AM by WME

Hello

Anybody know where is cryptoxchange staff gone?
My lawyer has sent them emails, letters in the begin of past week and still nobody don't answered at emails, letters from my lawyer (crypto owe me over $100K, do not give two months).

Or are you scared?
You've spent my money and decided to run away?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 09:31:26 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2012, 09:54:28 AM by psy

WTF is a loyal, dude? Your dog? If it's your dog then it's truly remarkable that he writes letters on your behalf Shocked
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:07:47 AM

I think he means "lawyer"... or maybe not.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:18:00 AM

I think he means "lawyer"... or maybe not.

By his edit-fu I suppose you're right.
Damn, I should've quoted that post lol
WME (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:59:32 AM

CryptoXchange.com is for sale
The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale for $300

http://go.domaintools.com/redirect/market/?source=1&domain=cryptoxchange.com

300USD???
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:02:56 AM

cryptoxchange.com
This premium domain is for sale in partnership with Sedo!

300USD???

Maybe they're selling it for $300 to pay you Grin
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2012, 11:38:26 AM

Dear WME,

Our legal department is still working with the appropriate law enforcement agencies on your account activity.

CryptoXChange.com domain is not for sale and is doing business as regular.

Regards,
Crypto X Change.

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
WME (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:43:31 AM

Dear WME,

Our legal department is still working with the appropriate law enforcement agencies on your account activity.

CryptoXChange.com domain is not for sale and is doing business as regular.

Regards,
Crypto X Change.

But what this?
http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?language=us&domain=cryptoxchange.com

And if you legal "working" why don't answer?
arby
Donator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

keybase.io/arblarg

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 07:59:25 AM

Well, I would not trust any exchanger with that large amount, because most of them can pull an AML (Anti Money Laundering) scheme, and they will freeze your account until their 'legal department' analyses the situation.

Not only exchangers use this tactic, affiliate marketers are also in the business of HOLDING money.

I know in 1% of the cases they may have some evidence about the ML, but in 99% they pull such stunts because they suspect the person and they take advantage of the situation.

Jabber/XMPP: arby@darkness.su
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 09:26:19 AM

google "Sedo scam" = poor proof

sub'ed and watching - have always had good service from these guys, including resolution of different problems with my account.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 09:33:26 AM

@OP: Tell your story or get out. Cryptoxchange goes out of its way to be an honest business. If you have a general complaint with them, please feel free to voice it. If there is wrong doing, we'd all support you (so would they!), but this basically looks like drivel intended to slander.

Give details. Give explanations. And if that's all too personal, then why are you here?

WME (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:41:41 PM

@OP: Tell your story or get out. Cryptoxchange goes out of its way to be an honest business. If you have a general complaint with them, please feel free to voice it. If there is wrong doing, we'd all support you (so would they!), but this basically looks like drivel intended to slander.

Give details. Give explanations. And if that's all too personal, then why are you here?

The lawyer said not to tell the details of the case as it may interfere with the court.
But it's truth:(
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 03:12:33 AM

CryptoXchange.com is for sale
The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale for $300

300USD???

That's a bit baffling. (sub.)

This is old news.

Ken bought the domain from this guy before buying the exchange

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 05:11:03 AM

Ken bought the domain from this guy before buying the exchange

Ah. Thanks.

Smiley

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

mrbrown
VIP

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 12:59:35 AM

wouldn't surprise me they owe me 2k been waiting for 3 months now still nothing in my bankaccount!
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 01:05:53 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2012, 02:07:30 AM by cryptoxchange

wouldn't surprise me they owe me 2k been waiting for 3 months now still nothing in my bankaccount!

This does not sound right at all. If your account is marked suspicious and the compliance team has requested documents or more information, please contact the team ASAP!! Please book a ticket in the support system, If it were any longer than a week we would have known about this earlier!

Crypto X Change

EDIT: MrBrown has PM'd. MrBrown, our guys will look straight into this as soon as they receive your ticket. We appologise if something has gone wrong, it is quite possible that our payment / banking provider has mucked up and we will investigate and get the funds to you promptly once we have all the information and sort this out.

Thanks MrBrown!

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 01:19:30 AM

Im sure this is a misunderstanding. The crypto guys are good people and on top of their shit.

Get in touch!

WME (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:51:28 PM

This does not sound right at all. If your account is marked suspicious and the compliance team has requested documents or more information, please contact the team ASAP!! Please book a ticket in the support system, If it were any longer than a week we would have known about this earlier!

Crypto X Change

EDIT: MrBrown has PM'd. MrBrown, our guys will look straight into this as soon as they receive your ticket. We appologise if something has gone wrong, it is quite possible that our payment / banking provider has mucked up and we will investigate and get the funds to you promptly once we have all the information and sort this out.

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys
Why you still don't look my ticket, my layer requests
What you waiting for? What you afraid?
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 04:29:33 AM

Crypto X Change

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys
Why you still don't look my ticket, my layer requests
What you waiting for? What you afraid?

WME,

Go scam some one else.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 08:57:15 AM

WME,

Go scam some one else.

They are trying Tradehill as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: