Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change (cryptoxchange.com) gone! Scam! Beware!  (Read 6082 times)
WME (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 04:58:52 PM

WME,

Go scam some one else.

They are trying Tradehill as well.

Tradehill not scam
They have paid your debt to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WME (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 04:59:36 PM

wouldn't surprise me they owe me 2k been waiting for 3 months now still nothing in my bankaccount!

This does not sound right at all. If your account is marked suspicious and the compliance team has requested documents or more information, please contact the team ASAP!! Please book a ticket in the support system, If it were any longer than a week we would have known about this earlier!

Crypto X Change

EDIT: MrBrown has PM'd. MrBrown, our guys will look straight into this as soon as they receive your ticket. We appologise if something has gone wrong, it is quite possible that our payment / banking provider has mucked up and we will investigate and get the funds to you promptly once we have all the information and sort this out.

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys
Why you still don't look my ticket, my layer requests
What you waiting for? What you afraid?

WME,

Go scam some one else.

You haven't any answer on my questions?
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 05:03:28 PM

wouldn't surprise me they owe me 2k been waiting for 3 months now still nothing in my bankaccount!

This does not sound right at all. If your account is marked suspicious and the compliance team has requested documents or more information, please contact the team ASAP!! Please book a ticket in the support system, If it were any longer than a week we would have known about this earlier!

Crypto X Change

EDIT: MrBrown has PM'd. MrBrown, our guys will look straight into this as soon as they receive your ticket. We appologise if something has gone wrong, it is quite possible that our payment / banking provider has mucked up and we will investigate and get the funds to you promptly once we have all the information and sort this out.

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys

WME,

Go scam some one else.

WME,

Open a support ticket with all of your information so support can resolve your issues.

Thanks

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
WME (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:23:02 PM

Crypto X Change

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys

WME,

Go scam some one else.

WME,

Open a support ticket with all of your information so support can resolve your issues.

Thanks

That's all you can answer on my questions by email, by emails, phone calls from lawyer?
So tickets opened over a month ago, number #1500151
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:29:33 PM

That's all you can answer on my questions by email, by emails, phone calls from lawyer?

If you're going to communicate -publicly- with an exchange and air out your dirty laundry, give some details. Post your personal information, what happened, and back it up with evidence so that people can help you. Otherwise, be prepared to be told to shut up by everyone.

WME (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:38:31 PM

Crypto X Change

Thanks MrBrown!

Hi guys

WME,

Go scam some one else.

WME,

Thanks

Open a support ticket, make sure you've complied with submitting notorized & opistlled documents stating for the use of Crypto X Change, be sure to upload them and post physical copies to the address provided for our identification processing.

Edit: Are you the depositor of the stolen Bitcoinica funds, who deposited them, then withdrew them hoping to clean them? It would seem you are the direct link to that, your original identification has also been marked as stolen.

I suggest you open a support ticket, submit notorized and opistlled documentation as already requested numerous times!

What rights you have to keep my money in?
When I registered the account I have fulfilled all of your checks, i has sent my docs, my account verified already!
If you're scared and changed the rules I do with it?
WME (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:54:56 PM

As I have already explained, I bought them from a third party
Who stole what, do not steal, and so I do not know!
And third, bitcoins is an anonymous system, and how to hang a label, I Do not Know!

And in general what this has to do with my money that you owe me before history began with the "stolen" bitcoins

I repeat, the key question - to the stories of "stolen" bitcoins you I had to send me more than 100K USD!
After you have run all the excuses you have frozen my account login.
darkgamer

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 02:22:06 AM

As I have already explained, I bought them from a third party
Who stole what, do not steal, and so I do not know!
And third, bitcoins is an anonymous system, and how to hang a label, I Do not Know!

And in general what this has to do with my money that you owe me before history began with the "stolen" bitcoins

I repeat, the key question - to the stories of "stolen" bitcoins you I had to send me more than 100K USD!
After you have run all the excuses you have frozen my account login.
Please speak proper English so we can understand what you are saying. I haven't heard you explain this before. All you mentioned was that the site had it's domain name for sale and was purchased some time ago. what do you mean you bought them from 3rd party? Did you use the site to issue an exchange? The way you make it sound is that you bought them from someone who promised to send it to your account but didn't. If that is the case then you got ripped off and the site isn't at fault for that. Bitcoin is somewhat anonymous in that as long as you don't go around posting the bitcoin address, it can't be tied back to you. Have you tried looking on the http://blockchain.info/ website to track your bitcoin? I don't see why you would do such a large transaction as most sites have anti money laundering services. I could see how it would take time to process such a large request and it would be easier to split that into smaller payments for easier processing. If the problem truly is with the site then you have to wait for your security ticket to be processed and that takes time. Maybe they froze your account for security purposes because you had a key logger on your machine and someone stole your passwords.Then started logging into the website or you are just trying to slander the website and they got pissed about you trying to scam the website. In this day and age people want proof of what you are saying otherwise we simply call it bullshit. I would start by being nice to people here, posting the bitcoin address that was used and then maybe people will want to help you.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 02:56:15 AM

And that excellent post was from someone with 11 posts to their credit.
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:20:06 AM

Please speak proper English so we can understand what you are saying. I haven't heard you explain this before. All you mentioned was that the site had it's domain name for sale and was purchased some time ago. what do you mean you bought them from 3rd party?

What I can understand from this topic is:

• WME deposited a large sum of coins in CryptoXChange, sold them and tried to cash out the amount in USD (~100k according to him)
  • CryptoXChange froze his account and is denying withdraw, apparently, according to WME words, because those coins were stolen. I suspect CryptoXChange suspects WME is a thief.

Could WME and CryptoXChange confirm or deny my interpretation above?
caveden
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:31:52 AM

If you're going to communicate -publicly- with an exchange and air out your dirty laundry, give some details. Post your personal information, what happened, and back it up with evidence so that people can help you. Otherwise, be prepared to be told to shut up by everyone.

I also have a strong impression that WME is the one to blame here, simply because I don't think CryptoXChange would risk their reputation by "playing police".  The amount also makes it suspicious.
But, honestly, don't you think the burden of prove belongs to CryptoXChange in this case? WME has already said they are denying the withdraw, while he has already submitted the necessary docs - according to his words.

Perhaps the docs were an obvious forgery, perhaps CryptoXChange has strong evidence that WME is a thief, or perhaps they even have a court order restraining them from releasing the money.
But, by the innocence presumption principle, I'd say the burden of proof is on the exchange, not on the guy with his account frozen...

Anyway... these forums aren't a court either. CryptoXChange doesn't have an obligation to justify his actions here. It just might improve their already good reputation if they did, I believe.
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:25:22 AM

caveden what i don;t understand is how someone exchange 100k using just one exchanger and using just a single exchange. Even if the btc are "clean" 100k still raise some questions.
what i see is the worst case scenario of money laundering gone bad

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:29:43 AM

Bottom line gentlemen, if a legally licensed and publicly advertised exchange stole $100k of legitimate customer funds, the owner of those funds would fly to Australia, meet with Ken in person, contact the authorities, file a lawsuit, etc, not argue on a forum.

For that reason, I think the OP is just a Russian scammer who got caught. Too bad.

caveden
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:47:42 AM

I tend to agree with both of you.
malaimult

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:45:24 PM

that's right

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 06:57:29 PM

mod should change the title of this thread.
WME (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 03:28:36 PM

Sorry for my english, that not my native lang

I'm reseller
And such amount not amazing for me

100k that not one exchange
I begin work with crypto from january, at first i verified my account, previous i has exchange with them above 50-70k usd, sold bitcoins and got wires from crypto
Then crypto hold money and told that waiting approve from Mtgox, because they account over limit, then crypto wait money from mtgox
Than crypto not one time told that my wires has sent already but nothing i got!
They lie me
I have skype logs
That situation continues over 2 month, i wait my money over 2 month:(

Then when bitinstant begin work with crypto codes i was start exchange crypto code to mtgox and withdrawal to LR, but i lost too much %, and hope that crypto send MY MONEY!

Then i try to exchange over 20k bitcoins through crypto, which i take previous from one of my supplier, exchange some bitcoins, some has sent back to supplier when begin with my account some strange (password reseting and etc strange things).

Then crypto tell that last bitcoins stolen!
But not give me any proof!
Then froze my account and goodbye!

So that short retelling
malaimult

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:03:39 PM

do you have any partners to confirm your story? or so called suppliers that you talking about?

caveden
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:09:53 PM

They lie me
I have skype logs

If I understood this piece correctly, you're claiming that you have skype logs in which CryptoXChange says that your wires are on the way, while they are not.
If that's true, it would be shameful to CryptoXChange - even if WME is indeed a scammer, there's no reason for CryptoXChange to lie.
I find it more likely that you just didn't understand their English correctly. Check again. Somebody who doesn't consider 100K USD an amazing amount shouldn't have troubles finding a good English speaker to help. (and that includes helping with your writings here)

Now, WME, if what you say is true and you legitimately own this money, you should already be doing what Mathew said above: sue CryptoXChange. Demand them the money, plus indemnities for the time loss and other problems you might have had due to this. It should be easy to win such lawsuit if your claim is legit.
But you have to go to court, not to bitcointalk.org. Not only people here cannot help you, as they have strong reasons not to trust you.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:37:53 PM

They lie me
I have skype logs

If I understood this piece correctly, you're claiming that you have skype logs in which CryptoXChange says that your wires are on the way, while they are not.
If that's true, it would be shameful to CryptoXChange - even if WME is indeed a scammer, there's no reason for CryptoXChange to lie.
I find it more likely that you just didn't understand their English correctly. Check again. Somebody who doesn't consider 100K USD an amazing amount shouldn't have troubles finding a good English speaker to help. (and that includes helping with your writings here)

Now, WME, if what you say is true and you legitimately own this money, you should already be doing what Mathew said above: sue CryptoXChange. Demand them the money, plus indemnities for the time loss and other problems you might have had due to this. It should be easy to win such lawsuit if your claim is legit.
But you have to go to court, not to bitcointalk.org. Not only people here cannot help you, as they have strong reasons not to trust you.

Not to mention he hasn't provided a singled shred of evidence. It's just talk.

"I have logs! I have _____". So where are they? And if he refuses to show them, then why even say he has them? Isn't not showing them and not having them the same thing in the face of evidence?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: