Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSD] Lightspeed | NIST5 PoW/PoS - September RoadMap released!  (Read 52925 times)
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:54:04 PM

This is a great coin! Doing GREAT in C-CEX. Now BITTREX next..

Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

Dream on   Wink

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:37:13 PM

Are you high or on lsd?
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:38:43 PM

Are you high or on lsd?

Jesus... fanboy mode on...
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:13:24 AM

where is dev? Last post was 12?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:16:33 AM

The dev hasn't posted since tons of coins were dumped.

Weird.
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

The dev hasn't posted since tons of coins were dumped.

Weird.
sorry for hearing this bad news!  Cry
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:33:48 AM

This is what happens when you invest in a coin with no POD

IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:35:30 PM

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but this reminds me so much of conceal. I did not jump into this coin, partly because I didn't even know about it until it was hyped to shit. Once I did hear about it, it was soon an uncredentialized coin accepted on cryptsy within days on launch. Just like conceal. I don't want to spread fud, but yeah. I even wanted to give benefit of the doubt, but once I heard about it it was 9k. There are a ton of stable coins out there that cryptsy doesn't touch, but twice in so many weeks I need to ask why
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:01:18 PM

No taboo.This is the most trash I've ever seen. Shocked
manbot1

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

Dev missing. Coin price in free fall. 1 satoshi soon.
i got ripped to death on this coin ...we all learnt lessons it has made me much wiser. cost me 150 dollars to learn how bad some devs and exchanges are..they will never do it to me again tho...SCAM COIN..arr well chaps may be 1 day we all hit the jackpot..NOT ON THIS COIN JUST SELL AND GET OUT...it will be removed from bittrex soon ..i bet any 1 any money it will be removed from bittrex..take care chaps we all got done over Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:34:33 PM

i got ripped to death on this coin ...we all learnt lessons it has made me much wiser. cost me 150 dollars to learn how bad some devs and exchanges are..they will never do it to me again tho...SCAM COIN..arr well chaps may be 1 day we all hit the jackpot..NOT ON THIS COIN JUST SELL AND GET OUT...it will be removed from bittrex soon ..i bet any 1 any money it will be removed from bittrex..take care chaps we all got done over Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

It was actually your own greed that screwed you.  Here's a clue as to how you messed up.

Here's how I looked at the coin when I first caught wind of it.  First off, with a ticker like LSD, there's no way it would ever go anywhere.  Not with that "subtle" tie to drugs.  Sorry, but that's a reality just like all these coins like TIT, XXX, SEX, CANN etc.  They're only good for a quick profit on the initial pump and maybe, if they survive, some minor profit on the inevitable swings in price.

I then looked at c-cex to see how it was trading.  It started at 8k-10k (too high) and shot way up. When it opened on Bittrex, it was still somewhere around 30k.  It was FAR too high given the coin is nothing and would be nothing.  It was primed for a dump at any second and so there was absolutely no point to buy any.  It was dead right then and there.  Notice that when it was dumped it was dumped back down to around 10k?  That's a typical pattern for all these types of coins.  On any of these sorts of coins, if you decide to buy into the initial pump, you need to determine a opening "floor" before hand and then get out before it reaches 2x that point as that's often when they get dumped.  Anything more than that and you're being greedy and will most likely end up losing.

What you really need to learn from this is the reality of what most of these coins are for and what their typical "life span" is like.  You need to spend the time learning how these markets play out before you start putting any money into them.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
manbot1

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

It was actually your own greed that screwed you.  Here's a clue as to how you messed up.

Here's how I looked at the coin when I first caught wind of it.  First off, with a ticker like LSD, there's no way it would ever go anywhere.  Not with that "subtle" tie to drugs.  Sorry, but that's a reality just like all these coins like TIT, XXX, SEX, CANN etc.  They're only good for a quick profit on the initial pump and maybe, if they survive, some minor profit on the inevitable swings in price.

I then looked at c-cex to see how it was trading.  It started at 8k-10k (too high) and shot way up. When it opened on Bittrex, it was still somewhere around 30k.  It was FAR too high given the coin is nothing and would be nothing.  It was primed for a dump at any second and so there was absolutely no point to buy any.  It was dead right then and there.  Notice that when it was dumped it was dumped back down to around 10k?  That's a typical pattern for all these types of coins.  On any of these sorts of coins, if you decide to buy into the initial pump, you need to determine a opening "floor" before hand and then get out before it reaches 2x that point as that's often when they get dumped.  Anything more than that and you're being greedy and will most likely end up losing.

What you really need to learn from this is the reality of what most of these coins are for and what their typical "life span" is like.  You need to spend the time learning how these markets play out before you start putting any money into them.
you are so right.. greedy little sh t me...wont be doing again tho..i swear i have learnt now ..wont happen again ...serves me right..i did no homework on this coin jumped straight in ...because of greed
mimitie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:21:09 AM

Coin price in free fall~~!OMG!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:27:07 AM

This was really informative.  Thank you!
passioncoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:29:04 AM

Give author last time at 8 a.m. on September 18 (eastern standard time), the author still does not appear LSD will be over in our community
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:19:14 AM

this coin went exchange about a month early C what happened again with no support from devs this will be  worth less than rdd coin per  over n over again  quick buck things dont change im out  NOT worth mining
goldenblock

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:46:52 PM

what is the meaning of "max height"?
do the blockchain has a max height Cheesy
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

Give author last time at 8 a.m. on September 18 (eastern standard time), the author still does not appear LSD will be over in our community

impressive !!

Activity 14

Trust -11   Grin
manbot1

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you give him more time to run Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy he is well gone:D Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy he is on his holidays spending all our bitcoin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy with a cocktail thinking up is next coin scam Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy JUST GET OUT..it will fall to zero then 2 weeks later be removed off the exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: