Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TuringStations Razor Bitcoin Miner (The worlds first 7 TH miner) shipping now  (Read 7151 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

They claim that the 350 Mh scrypt miner is sold out, so surly someone out there must own one? if they exist that is !!!
Come on some one tell us you have one and how good, or bad it is. Until then i won't be parting with any cash...

Domain Name: TURINGSTATIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1871336468_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-08-16 07:51:16Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-16 14:51:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-08-16 14:51:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411

TuringStations.com and bitcoinescrow.eu were registered on the same day.

If you, or others, feel that after reading the above doesn't merit keeping your bitcoins in your wallet, then you deserve to lose your money, for it's a SCAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luki19994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:33:51 AM

yeah and they write to me no new customers can pay by cc
the company exist only 1 moth
and they write no chance to secure a unit by bank transfer(29.Cool
100 % Scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katarina

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Anybody bought this?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:37:59 AM

Anybody bought this?

I hope not, but I fear people who don't know about the bitcointalk forum will send money, then do a search and find this thread and discover they have been scammed Sad

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:32:15 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:54:00 PM by dekodoge

You know what? I think it's time to call out the periodicals that don't seem to be doing to homework.

http://www.coinfinance.com/news/turingstations-starts-razor-bitcoin-miner-shipment

If CoinFinance.com seems to believe TuringStations is a viable entity, then what other products or services are they misrepresenting as gospel to shove down our throats?

I may be a tad off-base with the above, but hopefully the gist of what I'm trying to relay comes across.

~Bruno Kucinskas

lots of the review sites are paid me thinks.

also if they ship i will suck my own cock and post proof.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:12:06 PM

You know what? I think it's time to call out the periodicals that don't seem to be doing to homework.

http://www.coinfinance.com/news/turingstations-starts-razor-bitcoin-miner-shipment

If CoinFinance.com seems to believe TuringStations is a viable entity, then what other products or services are they misrepresenting as gospel to shove down our throats?

I may be a tad off-base with the above, but hopefully the gist of what I'm trying to relay comes across.

~Bruno Kucinskas

lots of the review sites are paid me thinks.

also if they ship i will suck my own cock and post proof.

If they ship, perhaps you and I can go on tour. I've heard that people pay to witness such shit, so why should we do it for free?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:25:49 AM

If they ship, perhaps you and I can go on tour. I've heard that people pay to witness such shit, so why should we do it for free?

Like you did for AMT you mean?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:36:56 AM

Perplexed with your post, bud. Explain?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:46:09 AM

Didn't you post a video where you drove to their place and they gave you a free miner if you agreed to post a video saying how happy you were with them - even after you'd spent 100's and 100's of posts slagging them off? Maybe it wasn't AMT...

Edit: Nope, it was AMT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

dekodoge

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:26:39 AM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:58:06 AM

Didn't you post a video where you drove to their place and they gave you a free miner if you agreed to post a video saying how happy you were with them - even after you'd spent 100's and 100's of posts slagging them off? Maybe it wasn't AMT...

The way it went down was as follows:

Joshua Zipkin of AMT put a bounty on my head for 20 BTC for anybody to bring my ass to Philly. Or, I could come on my own accord. Receiving a miner wasn't even in the equation, nor was I expecting to walk away with one after the meetup.

The meetup had nothing to do with me being proved that AMT was operating on the up-and-up and everything to do with Josh wanting to see my ass for real, for he was under the impression that I didn't exist, even after I posted my IL DL sans any masking superimposed over the obit of my dad of which I penned and had published in three periodicals.

Everybody on AMT's thread, including I, knew what the deal was prior to me leaving IL, then arriving in PA.

Once in Josh's office, and after he scanned both my official IDs for his records (I had no qualms with providing at the time, for I was operating on the honor system), Josh went into a diatribe as to why he didn't have to pay me the 20 BTC, for I had hurt his business. I knew then, within 5 minutes, what type of person I was dealing with and stated to play his game after he offered a miner to me for compensation. The other caveat was that I would start moderating AMT's official thread for a $1,000/mo, of which I looked him straight in his lying Jewish Bulgarian eyes and utter, "Damn straight I'd do it, bud!" (paraphrased). I was in lying-toe-to-toe mode with this fuck. He suggested we shoot a video to help further his cause, of which I had no objections, for I knew by morning that I would be posting disclaimers as to what and why that video consisted of, of which I'm on record for such, for it wasn't deleted. This act in turn cause fuzznuts to threaten my life a second time. The third time was about 3 weeks ago, of which there is a warrant for his arrest as soon as he gets back to the states, ergo if he shows up in LV, he's one dumb ass motherfucker. Fuck, what the hell am I saying, he won't get pass customs at LaGuardia.

BTW, in that video you'll notice a portable screwdriver. It was positioned further to the left till I moved in while Josh watched me to its current position. I did so to relay to the audience that AMT's customers are getting a screwing by having it cropped in the video. That video was shot 3AM local, and I was dead tired, but still was able to out-wit that fucker Joshua Zipkin. And I won't stop still that fucker's behind bars.

~Bruno Kucinskas
dekodoge

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:04:37 AM

Anyone called josh seems to be a shit.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:58:23 PM

The way it went down was as follows:

Joshua Zipkin of AMT put a bounty on my head for 20 BTC for anybody to bring my ass to Philly. Or, I could come on my own accord. Receiving a miner wasn't even in the equation, nor was I expecting to walk away with one after the meetup.

The meetup had nothing to do with me being proved that AMT was operating on the up-and-up and everything to do with Josh wanting to see my ass for real, for he was under the impression that I didn't exist, even after I posted my IL DL sans any masking superimposed over the obit of my dad of which I penned and had published in three periodicals.

Everybody on AMT's thread, including I, knew what the deal was prior to me leaving IL, then arriving in PA.

Once in Josh's office, and after he scanned both my official IDs for his records (I had no qualms with providing at the time, for I was operating on the honor system), Josh went into a diatribe as to why he didn't have to pay me the 20 BTC, for I had hurt his business. I knew then, within 5 minutes, what type of person I was dealing with and stated to play his game after he offered a miner to me for compensation. The other caveat was that I would start moderating AMT's official thread for a $1,000/mo, of which I looked him straight in his lying Jewish Bulgarian eyes and utter, "Damn straight I'd do it, bud!" (paraphrased). I was in lying-toe-to-toe mode with this fuck. He suggested we shoot a video to help further his cause, of which I had no objections, for I knew by morning that I would be posting disclaimers as to what and why that video consisted of, of which I'm on record for such, for it wasn't deleted. This act in turn cause fuzznuts to threaten my life a second time. The third time was about 3 weeks ago, of which there is a warrant for his arrest as soon as he gets back to the states, ergo if he shows up in LV, he's one dumb ass motherfucker. Fuck, what the hell am I saying, he won't get pass customs at LaGuardia.

BTW, in that video you'll notice a portable screwdriver. It was positioned further to the left till I moved in while Josh watched me to its current position. I did so to relay to the audience that AMT's customers are getting a screwing by having it cropped in the video. That video was shot 3AM local, and I was dead tired, but still was able to out-wit that fucker Joshua Zipkin. And I won't stop still that fucker's behind bars.

~Bruno Kucinskas

If he is coming in International he will be coming in at JFK. if anyone has details on his flight info into the US and he passes through NY I will make a point of being there filming the entire arrest. At least then it will put him under the microscope and expose all the other crap he has pulled.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:07:57 PM

they are going all out with this scam. I was on ebay and saw an ad for it
Genom

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:08:07 PM

I can't believe that there are still people who keep falling into these scams.
At this point if you really want to buy some hardware to mine, you should buy from a company that has it in stock and proofs of equipment delivered.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

I can't believe that there are still people who keep falling into these scams.
At this point if you really want to buy some hardware to mine, you should buy from a company that has it in stock and proofs of equipment delivered.

better yet buy used
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

People are STILL trying to scam in this way? Wow.. 

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:58:10 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 06:11:17 PM by Gleb Gamow

People are STILL trying to scam in this way? Wow..  

There's one scammer out there that has Turing all beat to hell:

https://plus.google.com/101250019801108290185/posts

Aaron Maugnusson

Worked at Turing Stations AS.
Attended Oslo University College
Lives in Bergen, Norway

Aaron only has three followers, one of which is...

https://plus.google.com/101473285637629332013/about

HEX Mining is a manufacturer and supplier of Bitcoin mining hardware and services. We have offices in the United States and China along with an organization of the top producers of ASIC Chips and Bitcoin Miner related hardware. We will continue to create the best technology solutions for the cryptocurrency mining industry and help keep you in the game! We offer a real-time turn-key entry into the Bitcoin Mining field.

Hang on to your wallets, guys, for 7TH/s bitcoin miners just became obsolete: http://www.hexmining.com/products/category/2/bitcoin-miners

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:09:17 PM

DAM 100 TH/s for only $400k!?!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Count me in!  Where's that shoe box under my bed...

/Sarcasm, that has got to be the biggest joke scam ever pulled.  At least be realistic!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:11:35 PM

I'll be Goddamned! I knew I seen that Maugnusson name before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg1826568#msg1826568
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: