Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas :)  (Read 3972 times)
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:36:23 PM

Invest it in [coin I own]

Buy a cheap coin with a small but growing community. That is the secret to success.
bitcoin250 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

You'll need to pick several big winners back to back and re-invest your profits.

If first coin goes x10 then you make 10 btc
Second coin goes x5 then you make 50 btc
Third coin makes x4 then you make 200 BTC

That's risky though re-investing all your profits into one coin. Once you have 10 btc, it's better to spread your bets amongst several promising, cheap coins.

The only coin I ever made >100x return was on Litecoin because I bought it when it was a few cents. The problem is now any coin that is promising is given a high valuation immediately.

Also don't forget the bigger the amount of money you have the harder it is to make a huge gain. You can't put 50 BTC into a coin that has a 200 BTC market cap.

You're right I think about investing everything all on one coin. So far I've gone from 1 to 1.3 to 13 BTC in a few days,  so I'm more than happy but dont want to lose that all on my next choice.
i might look at using just 10btc of my money on the next coin i go for, and then i have 3btc to fall back on if need be.

still looking for more suggestions for me to check out Smiley
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:40:26 PM

You want a gamble with promising low-value coins.
Maybe I have 2 for you.

Halcyon: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741728.0
Nimbus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622323.0

Good luck

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

if u want this amount u have only one option and thats pull off a nifty scam (takes lots of skills tho)
if u want to do thangs honest and CFA-STYLE then u have to be a master trader whos always there right time right places. but i cant teach that to u. takes 10 years minimum and born-with-talent

~Andrei~

Golden-Fox

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

Gambling is the best way in my opinion.But you know it could be reversal too rather than profitable.  Wink
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

Gambling is the best way in my opinion.But you know it could be reversal too rather than profitable.  Wink

gambling is good way to make that measly 1 BTC to 0 BTC yes agree with u my nifty boy

~CfA~

BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:40:25 PM

INVEST IN CLOACK COIN!

I just got a tip that it will explode soon.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:57:35 PM

Your expectations are beyond way to high in may regards.  250 Bitcoin goal from a 1 Bitcoin investment is not going to happen.  I hate to put it like that but I think it's true, mainly because you seem to want to gamble on any coin and one you yourself believe in.

Second thing is that your expecting someone else to do the work for you and most likely you will get people telling you to invest somewhere that suits their interest and will likely leave you holding their bags.  Lower your expectations and due your own due diligence is my advice, good luck meeting your goal.
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

why only 250btc, when you could do 25000btc. buy lottotickets

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
brkb

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:23:42 PM

DogeParty XDP burn period ends tomorrow. They can increase in value. Trading on poloniex.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
KMN

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:00:08 PM

Some recent currency: i    choose    litecoindark..

whatever his name is copy bitcoindark.

but

in china,someone of weibo tell us :
 chinese 3th exchange will add this coin.   

KMN you are an absolute star!!!

I looked into litecoindark after you mentioned it before and decided to take my next investment here and wow it certainly paid off today

picked up 1.3btc of ltcd for an average of 120 Sat over the last few days after opening a coin-swap account and sold today on bittrex for close to 13 BTC Smiley Smiley Smiley

This could turn into one heck of a Christmas Smiley

what coins should i look at next? Suggestions below welcome Smiley

yes i just tell u ....not sell ltcd now...  much up still...

1:250 is not a dream
fudge

Activity: 666

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

Some recent currency: i    choose    litecoindark..
whatever his name is copy bitcoindark.
but in china,someone of weibo tell us :
 chinese 3th exchange will add this coin.   

KMN you are an absolute star!!!
I looked into litecoindark after you mentioned it before and decided to take my next investment here and wow it certainly paid off today
picked up 1.3btc of ltcd for an average of 120 Sat over the last few days after opening a coin-swap account and sold today on bittrex for close to 13 BTC Smiley Smiley Smiley

nice gain

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
trolek1

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:33:48 PM

Make gamble site.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:00:45 PM

I hope you already started since  Christmas will be here soon.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:48:41 PM

Take your 1btc and gamble at 990x on a dice site  Grin
Bob81

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:08:43 AM

I'm always one for a challenge, and proving that I'm not too good at trading myself, I want to come to you, the community, to see if we can turn 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas 2014.

I know that sounds like a hell of a challenge, however I personally seem to have been in the right place, just selling at the wrong time
(Blackcoin, Cannabiscoin, Guldencoin, Boolberry for just a few examples.)

I'm willing to put up 1 BTC for this, which I prefer to trade on Bittrex / Cryptsy / Mintpal.

So, what I'm looking for are well reasoned suggestions where to invest my 1 BTC.

If I do well from this, then I'm happy to share some of the wealth with whoever I believe has offered the best advice.
If it all goes wrong, then I'll look at it as another learning experience.

Clearly this is a high risk gamble, but hey, who knows how well this could go!

So come on, let's hear your suggestions, and see where we can grow this experiment to!

Take your Bitcoin and buy as much as you can parts of NEM-stakes via NXT-AE.
Have you already realized what NEM can do?
Normally I would say hold it for longterm.
But when you can't wait so long, I guess the value of NEM will be at X-mas the 5x-10x of that what you've now invested.
This is my recommendation to you.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:22:02 PM

I'm always one for a challenge, and proving that I'm not too good at trading myself, I want to come to you, the community, to see if we can turn 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas 2014.

I know that sounds like a hell of a challenge, however I personally seem to have been in the right place, just selling at the wrong time
(Blackcoin, Cannabiscoin, Guldencoin, Boolberry for just a few examples.)

I'm willing to put up 1 BTC for this, which I prefer to trade on Bittrex / Cryptsy / Mintpal.

So, what I'm looking for are well reasoned suggestions where to invest my 1 BTC.

If I do well from this, then I'm happy to share some of the wealth with whoever I believe has offered the best advice.
If it all goes wrong, then I'll look at it as another learning experience.

Clearly this is a high risk gamble, but hey, who knows how well this could go!

So come on, let's hear your suggestions, and see where we can grow this experiment to!

there is no hell in chance that you could do it with 1 BTC. But you could at least double your money by trading. Couple tips here...

1. buy IPO (initial public offering) very risky but the reward could be great. I have invested "clustercoin" (aka scam coin), I thought it was legit so I bought 0.4 btc worth of coin (after IPO ended). To end story short, I have bought half of IPO price and got the refund from Bittrex at orginial price.

2. Buy lots of coin at the initial stage. As being pump up, sell it before the dump happens.

3. If you believe in the coins, HODL!!!!. I bought 105 Bitcoindark coin at the early stage but decided to sell it for quick profit (made well over 100% profit) but I think I made mistake b/c currently it's at 0.01.

4. If you bought the shitty coin, you probably needs to wait until the price recovers. Almost always, another pumps will occur. I do admit of buying shitty coin but so far I haven't lost money in fact I made small profit.

5. If you decide buy shitty coin, always study the price chart b/c it will guide you how much you want to invest.

6. Lastly do your homework. Don't listen to all the hype from anybody b/c they  are trying to pump/dump method on  you.  You will be the victim
floatingrate

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

Hiring a coder with 1BTC  to create a new coin ,then IPO 250BTC.  Grin Grin
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:23:28 PM

Take a look at my signature, ROI is about 12% PER WEEK. This is the best cloud mining service online.

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

Come see me when you are ready to turn 1 BTC into .250 BTC by Christmas...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: