Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas :)  (Read 3972 times)
bitcoin250 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

I'm always one for a challenge, and proving that I'm not too good at trading myself, I want to come to you, the community, to see if we can turn 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas 2014.

I know that sounds like a hell of a challenge, however I personally seem to have been in the right place, just selling at the wrong time
(Blackcoin, Cannabiscoin, Guldencoin, Boolberry for just a few examples.)

I'm willing to put up 1 BTC for this, which I prefer to trade on Bittrex / Cryptsy / Mintpal.

So, what I'm looking for are well reasoned suggestions where to invest my 1 BTC.

If I do well from this, then I'm happy to share some of the wealth with whoever I believe has offered the best advice.
If it all goes wrong, then I'll look at it as another learning experience.

Clearly this is a high risk gamble, but hey, who knows how well this could go!

So come on, let's hear your suggestions, and see where we can grow this experiment to!

larraboj

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:29:02 PM

Invest it in [coin I own]

Quatloo is good because of the trader, new updates every week.

conditional freeware, good stuff.
momochenlun

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:29:12 PM

cann Cheesy Grin
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:29:37 PM

I'm always one for a challenge, and proving that I'm not too good at trading myself, I want to come to you, the community, to see if we can turn 1BTC into 250BTC by Christmas 2014.

I know that sounds like a hell of a challenge, however I personally seem to have been in the right place, just selling at the wrong time

I'm willing to put up 1 BTC for this, which I prefer to trade on Bittrex / Cryptsy / Mintpal.

So, what I'm looking for are well reasoned suggestions where to invest my 1 BTC.

If I do well from this, then I'm happy to share some of the wealth with whoever I believe has offered the best advice.

So come on, let's hear your suggestions, and see where we can grow this experiment to!

Use ur 1 btc to make a scam coin. If u are lucky , u can get 10 btc back.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

you cannot grow 1btc into 250btc as if this is possible then everybody would do it.
Schickeria

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:34:30 PM

Turning one btc into 250 by christmas is nearly impossible (it would be like winning the lottery), even with extremly high risk and trading. I would recommend LTC and XMR. But be warned - as there is the opportunity doubling your BTC (or even more) there is also the risk of resulting in 0.1 BTC (or even less).
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

uno can very easy 10x  i think
bitcoin250 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:38:50 PM

Invest it in [coin I own]

Quatloo is good because of the trader, new updates every week.

conditional freeware, good stuff.

QTL was another example of my "bad trading" - I bought a lot at 6k, saw the price rise to around 10k, bought some more, then watched it drop to 8k - thinking it would drop down I sold out at 7.9k and ended up breaking even, only to watch the price go up to 30k 3 days later!

The price of QTL might hit some issues with the latest update from Bittrex regarding the frequency of which Bots can trade through the API though.

1BTC to 250BTC needs some very well chosen coins, at the right time. Who wants to play?

folhowk

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:39:47 PM

XDQ is working on a 1:1 Lamborghini pegging. Would be foolish not to pick some up.
gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:43:40 PM

yeah,if 250 investor invest your project for 1btc each ,you got it.  cheers
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

1.) i would go with greenbacks.
maybe 10 - 20btc if all is going well and the market release in october 2014 is working well
after that i don't know because crypto world is changing to fast ....
sickfancy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Invest it in NMB, VTC, BURST.  There's your Christmas bonus for you!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

you come too late, was more easy in the doge/aurora/black era
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

1 to 250btc not gana happen. You might be able to pull of 10-20btc.

Thing is everyone here is just gana tell u to buy their shitcoin which they are bagholding.

Aim for coins that are less than a month old, have not yet been pumped and have a low market cap (under 50k preferably)

Those are the coins pumpers are going for these days^

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tijnar

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:52:07 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 04:25:00 PM by tijnar

Buy CAPTcoin!  Cheesy

The free distribution is about to end in a few days. Price of 1 CAPT is selling at around 1500Sat. It reached its highest price of upto 10000SAT when supply got constrained in coin-swap in the intital weeks after the coin launch. Once the free distribution is over there won't be any dumpers left and only speculators/traders and long term holders/believers will be left. Price could go upto 0.5 BTC as most of the major CAPT holders are happy to hold the coins and use only the 30% annual stake. Maybe CAPT is the investment you are looking for to grow your 1BTC by  Christmas!

Check the Announcement thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683776.0

https://forum.captcoin.com/

Buy at :

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAPT

⟳CAPTcoin : Crypto-currency for everyone
Think long term. Get invested in the CAPT!
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

follow the whale's moves but don't be too greedy, as soon as u got 2x 3x profit, leave  Lips sealed
ThatDandyMan

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:03:46 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 02:29:20 PM by ThatDandyMan

Quote from: Youghoor
you cannot grow 1btc into 250btc as if this is possible then everybody would do it.

It's completely possible. You're just taking the losses of those who fail to trade properly.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

1 to 250 BTC ? Thats easy, just create a coin and the money will flow to your pockets  Cheesy
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

Ponzi squeme! I think  Grin

exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:13:59 PM

first : get a free chain stake here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768796.60 and name me as your refferer , 2. : mine real gold in 2,5 days at   http://www.midaspool.com/ref/332  

to anyone reading this if you claim your chains with the link and name me as your refferer i will send you 1 third of my extra stake upon launch Smiley

might not be the best shortterm roi but it is all for free Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: