Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Onecoin?  (Read 46505 times)
Sademies (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Hi guys! I know there is already some coin called onecoin. However I´m talking about this new, will be launched
for mining after month approximatelly, new kind of coin. This is not open source based cryptocurrency. Company seem to be
serious about this, they are having all legal documents available to see. Webinair´s are hosted twice a week about the progress.

This is what they have told about it so far:

- 2,1 billion coins to be found, mining has not started yet. Estimated time of when mining is starting will be in october this year.
 - not going public immediatelly, all members will be desiding it when, most likely not
   before 2015.
 - New kind of algorythm, not open source, meaning this cannot be copied like any bitcoin, and create duplicate.
 - Cannot be mined by any others than members
 - 9 different ways of rewarding builders.
 -At this very moment joined memebers 517 ( I assume this is not much)

..Now a short time I have been doing research about this cryptocurrency business. From my opinion this looks good.
Please tell me with a longer experience of cryptocurrencies, what do you think?

You can check this company´s website from this link http://www.onecoin.eu/

I don´t ad my referral url on this post so you guys don´t lynch me for spamming. However if you deside to join and any referer is asked, you can use the same name I use on this forum  Grin At least it is fair to let people know about this kind of coin too, and I didnt see any previous posts about it Smiley

If there is plenty of people willing to try it, we could create some kind of referring chain? Feel free e-mail me if you want more information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:30:15 PM

scam maybe?

yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:34:05 PM

Wait it's legality is confirmed?!
Not opensource?!
Only avaliable to members losers
Fuck dat shit.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

Try to work on some other idea its already failed because no one going with you in this coin

Sademies (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:43:09 PM

Well they have legal documents from certain law firm at least.. Also persons behind this have some kind of high reputation, and backround
from finance and marketing. Previous webinar on thursday was hosting a woman called Dr. Ruja, her reputation told to be a pretty high expertise from financial backround. Also been writing two books. Unfortunatelly I can´t confirm anything else, because it is only what they have told in webinair Smiley
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

closed source defeats the point of crypto.
No one will care.
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:45:43 PM

scam maybe?

Well this was a bit too obvious! Smiley
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

Whenever someone offers you a "opportunity" to make money but requires you to pay them for it.

Yea it's a scam
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

Why one coin, if it's already existed, don't you be more innovative.
Sademies (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:30:40 PM

Why one coin, if it's already existed, don't you be more innovative.

No idea why they have this same name. I was wondering that same, but then again we don´t know which one was first out.
Possibly and most likely this company has been builded and developed a long time already.

Scam? Well when I heard about Bitcoin first time, I thought it is a clear scam. This was in 2009, and I didnt partisipate
to it. I´m sure there were thousends of others thinking the same way. I´m going to see if this works Smiley

Here is some youtube video about this. Make your own descissions Smiley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rKnuHFlSc
dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:48:15 PM

This is not open source based cryptocurrency.

Fail and red flag.

not going public immediatelly, all members will be desiding it when, most likely not
   before 2015.

Unfair distribution, red flag.

So it's a coin that has an unoriginal name, brings no real new features (closed source so I can't even verify that there is a new algo so I'll assume that there's not) and seems to completely miss the spirit of the cryptocurrency movement. Yeah I'm out.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:11:04 PM

This is not open source based cryptocurrency.

Haha, no thanks this is ridiculous.

Being closed source and having a hush-hush member-only distribution is the opposite of what crypto stands for.

Not your keys, not your coins!
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:21:13 AM

this is looking good  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
Cryptoqueen_

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:09:50 AM

The cryptocurrency OneCoin has not been officially launched and is to be presented yet here on the bitcointalk. Three things however that can be shared already today:

1. Yes, first it will be available only to a group of members in the first stage
2. It is not closed source - so maybe all the critics just wait for the proper introduction? It has a proper blockchain, algorithm etc.
3. The legal opinion presented is on the legality of cryptocurrency and OneCoin in different states

I suggest we wait for critic and comments once facts are communicated

PS: OneCoin is not connected to the old OneCoin
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

The point is that if this is a good thing or not, it doesn't have really anything to do with us.

It's so far from what crypto stands for, and the reason we are all here, that no one around here will get involved from a crypto standpoint at least.

It's separate from what we do as it is TOTALLY backwards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:27:40 AM

onebullshit again
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:24:10 AM

For clarification, onecoin (onecoin.eu) =/= 1coin (1coin.eu). The latter is actually a decent coin.

Not your keys, not your coins!
existenz55

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:12:53 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:23:17 AM by existenz55

WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!

THIS COIN IS BULGARIAN SCAM (I AM BULGARIAN AND I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS COIN)...

THE OWNER OF THE COIN IS WELL KNOWN SCAMMER (ACTUALY ONE OF THE OWNER IS WOMEN THE OTHER I AM NOT 100% SURE).

THE WERE PART OF SCI (NOW KNOW AS saveway.de) AND SINCE SCI IS ABOUT TO DIE, THEY MAKE THIS NEW "COIN" (ITS NOT GOING TO BE A COIN, BUT INSTEAD YOU JUST BUY POSITION IN THERE PONZI SCHEME).

THE COMPANY BEHIND THE COIN IS OPENED IN BULGARIA (BULSTAT 201531600) WHIT 1 EURO AS THERE MAIN CAPITAL.
guitarman61

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:10:02 AM

Update on real time activities:

There is a listing of the 3 highest count token accounts on the OneCoin dashboard landing page. The top account had, as of Feb 1, over 185,000,000 tokens, which would yield over 46,000,000 tokens to just one account. At the rate that tokens have been adding to that account, the account holder will have over 250,000,000 tokens very soon, and continue to add tokens progressively.
Here is my epiphany:
185,000,000 tokens would cost in excess of 23,000,000 euros. There is not billionaire investing tens of millions of euros in OneCoin. So, who is this account holder then? How about the owner of OneCoin herself, Ruja Ignatova. This makes perfect sense and also reveals a potential scam of all scams. She has over 58,000 paying customers now, who have spent between 130 and 5000 euros for packages in OneCoin. That yields tens of millions of euros into her bank account from all those purchases. Now the scam part. She is buying from HERSELF tokens and tokens and more tokens out of those funds. She is simply transferring her own money onto her own bank account and claiming ownership of OneCoin tokens. Are you getting this?
Think about this again:
People buy OneCoin tokens with real money.
The funds from those purchases with real money goes to Ruja's bank account.
She then takes that real money and tells the OneCoin system that she is buying tokens.
She uses funds in her bank account to buy tokens which puts that money right back into her bank account............
She will end up owning 25% minimum, to an even larger percentage that is truly unlimited, of the 1.2 billion OneCoins to be mined.
Can you say MONOPOLIZE?
Oh, and don't forget that 100% of OneCoins are to be self mined. There will be no public mining. No open source. And I highly doubt these coins will ever go to a public exchange - only OneCoin's internal network exchange, where Ruja, and the other principals in the OneCoin organization, will pump and dump their coins on unsuspecting dupes who will buy into the hype and horseshit the marketing gurus in OneCoin are going to conjure up.
This is going to be an epic scam...............

By the way, they already have over 60,000 paid memberships. Their income from this scam could already exceed 40,000,000 euros. By the time they cash out on the coins, they might clear 100,000,000........... Talk about scammmmmmm
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:44:31 AM

FLAGS EVERYWHERE ENOUGH TO PLAY FLAG FOOTBALL

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄