Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS  (Read 48853 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:20:51 AM

Nice to see the price increase .this could be a winner Shocked

Right! Probably the next LSD!

Ouch

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:04:17 AM

Its nice to catch the community in confusion until things get sorted out with a new coin.. This means more time for the people that came in late to buy up cheap coins.  Hopefully Proof of Developer turns out good!  If this coin turns out to be somewhat legit...then all the sellers are dumping really low!  I cannot miss the opportunity for a big rise. I will buy a few at these prices.  Life is a gamble! Wish me luck!  Shocked

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:15:38 AM

Price is far too high for the risk involved.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:18:09 AM

Price is far too high for the risk involved.

I agree. If it dips around 1k and below, Ill buy some, but too much risk at 4k right now. More power to you guys who are buying at these prices.

prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:39:53 AM

Yeah 4K sats is crazy high, I rentmined a little and coin cost was under 1k sats each - I'm convinced someone got nearly 1/2 the supply too, probably for around 2 BTC lol.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:20:46 AM

Yeah 4K sats is crazy high, I rentmined a little and coin cost was under 1k sats each - I'm convinced someone got nearly 1/2 the supply too, probably for around 2 BTC lol.

Whoa really?! So the entire POW period last 24 hours (really short amount of mining time), cost around 1k to mine, and someone might have a huge chunk of the marketshare? Not trying to fud, but arent these red flags?

BTW, no Proof of developer yet, the road map consists of 1 real feature, the anon, and it's due to be dished out in 10 days? Some legitimate coins have spent weeks  and months developing their anon techs, and DD is about to deliver one in 10 days? Dev can you elaborate on this please? Whitepaper? Will you be expanding on the road map...thats not really a road map, in my honest opinion. I dont mean to fud or be condescending...just asking for clarification.

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:37:39 AM

Whoa really?! So the entire POW period last 24 hours (really short amount of mining time), cost around 1k to mine, and someone might have a huge chunk of the marketshare? Not trying to fud, but arent these red flags?

BTW, no Proof of developer yet, the road map consists of 1 real feature, the anon, and it's due to be dished out in 10 days? Some legitimate coins have spent weeks  and months developing their anon techs, and DD is about to deliver one in 10 days? Dev can you elaborate on this please? Whitepaper? Will you be expanding on the road map...thats not really a road map, in my honest opinion. I dont mean to fud or be condescending...just asking for clarification.
nice fud what you miss the boat then? only 1m coins !
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

It's not fud...just facts and questions which you dont seem to have answers to, but tell me to buy because its "only 1 coins!"...Look what happened to LSD (which only had 900k coins) earlier this week when the dev scammed everybody and dumped out...dont be gully my friend. Dont call me a fudder when Ive given facts and reasonable doubt. Let the dev answer my questions, please.

woo7739

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:47:17 AM

It's not fud...just facts and questions which you dont seem to have answers to, but tell me to buy because its "only 1 coins!"...Look what happened to LSD (which only had 900k coins) earlier this week when the dev scammed everybody and dumped out...dont be gully my friend. Dont call me a fudder when Ive given facts and reasonable doubt. Let the dev answer my questions, please.

+1000 Smiley Smiley Smiley
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:24:17 AM

I don't invest I just mine these shit coins for bitcoin like most
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:43:59 AM

such scam!

What goes around comes around...
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:34:51 PM

such scam!
proof
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

Maybe the developer is a deaf/mute person with no hands to type? .......it could be!  Shocked

If the developer passes P.O.D. Proof of Developer.... then price will skyrocket for a short time I presume.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:22:09 PM

I doubt anyone owns 50% the largest user on the pool was 3g/hash which would have gotten them 10%  then again a rich list would be cool.  Go nuts people.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:54:05 PM

Cool I found some Dark Doge!  Cool

tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

looking for Reddit moderators, QQ group, Facebook. 0.1 BTC Bounty!
So far,I haven't received the BTC Bounty.
It's fine if you refuse to give me.  Sad Sad
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:10:15 PM

Your QQ group is not DD community as the theme.  Roll Eyes

tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:14:00 PM

nightwishx , DogecoinDark,you two are same person, right?
My QQ group is a miner&inverstor discussion group,is there any problem?
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 06:18:34 PM

nightwishx , DogecoinDark,you two are same person, right?
My QQ group is a miner&inverstor discussion group,is there any problem?
lol.It is not a DD discussion group.
I'm not dev..

sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

POS coins need to have a fair distribution. This coin is made so that the the scammers can take most of the coins. Pretty obvious.

What goes around comes around...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: