Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder][RTM] Rastamine - 22+ Th/s perpetual mining bond  (Read 13485 times)
johnny5

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 05:40:33 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else not get RTM to show up on the markets tab on bitfunder.I can see it in My Assets and can see that 2 trades have occured but has the bond not been made public yet? Not everyone does due diligence and reads the forums so I wonder how many ignorant JAH owners don't even know RTM is around yet.

I was wondering the same thing - bitfunder.com/asset/RTM RTM is tradable, but it is not visible in the Market, publicly.  One has to modify the URL by hand to get to it - I'm sure RTM will be shown soon, but it is odd that it still remains "hidden".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rastapool (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 07:24:11 PM

3 days ago I wrote about this issue to support, but still have no answer yet.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:44:41 PM

3 days ago I wrote about this issue to support, but still have no answer yet.

Any update on the ticket?
MikeMark

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:43:22 PM

I think this is one of the best and yet unknown investments available.   Smiley

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
johnny5

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:55:54 PM

It's now showing up in the market:  http://bitfunder.com/market
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:00:23 PM

I think this is one of the best and yet unknown investments available.   Smiley

I agree, mining bonds wise this so far has been one of the most silent ones - because it simply just works! Smiley

If it is a good (in the sense of profitable) investment is up to debate (ask EskimoBob...  Roll Eyes), but it definitely is a well executed asset.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:52:57 PM

how much for 2000 shares and whats the esimated profit?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
tolan77

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:47:44 PM

Each share is entitled to 25.2mH/s of mining revenue. So 2000 shares would be 50.4 gH/s which is currently 2.4Btc/day. If you can afford that many shares I sure am jelly I don't think more than 3-500 shares are even for sale currently even counting non upgraded JAH shares though. There is only 10k RTM shares max.
tolan77

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:49:02 PM

Each share is from .38-.44btc apiece so 760-880btc total and each share is entitled to 25.2mH/s of mining revenue. So 2000 shares would be 50.4 gH/s which is currently 2.4Btc/day. If you can afford that many shares I sure am jelly I don't think more than 3-500 shares are even for sale currently even counting non upgraded JAH shares though. There is only 10k RTM shares max.
MikeMark

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:55:56 AM

rastapool,

Any changes planned with this asset?

There's been quite a bit of volatility lately. Do you have something in the works?

It's possible that people are just reacting to Avalons, Blades and possibly Jalapeno's about to be delivered.

Spincycle

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:05:10 PM

I just want to say, yesterday I converted 25 shares of JAH to RTM on Bitfunder via rastapool and I am very happy with his service. The conversion was quick and professional and I think RTM is one of the best funds available today.   
semaforo

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:22:09 AM

A question... I guess I just don't understand the structure of this fund- you are mining, and you say your shares are backed by ASICMiner shares. My calculations show a yearly return of about 40% on asicminer according to last weeks dividends, and RTM is currently paying 80% a year in dividends. What is the reason for this difference?
rastapool (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:18:06 PM

2semaforo
RTM is 25.2 Mh/s 100 PPS steady bond.
I should have 126 Gh/s 100% PPS income to manage this securities. Currently I don't have my own hardware for 126 Gh/s and I using AM income for the divs. In the future, when I'll get enough hardware, this securities will have nothing to do with the AM.
What is the reason for this difference?
Currently I don't making money by selling my bonds. The last time I did this past summer. I have no influence on the current prices. Here is the market decide what is the price. What is the reason for that prices? I don't know.
Any changes planned with this asset?
No. Only to back bonds by my own hardware. And, probably, issue more bonds, when I'll have enough new hardware.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
semaforo

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:49:15 AM

Also, I noticed dividends have been going down.. do you expect dividends to keep going down?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:52:16 AM

Also, I noticed dividends have been going down.. do you expect dividends to keep going down?

All mining divs will go down as difficulty increases, unless you constantly upgrade hardware.
ChronoX5

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:21:06 AM

It is expected to go down as difficulty increases. One bond equals a constant rate of 25Mh/s.

Please keep in mind that I am currently trading/holding shares of ASIC Miner, ActiveMining, Rentalstarter, Labcoin and may be posting in my own interest. Always do your own research.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:48:58 AM

All mining divs will go down as difficulty increases, unless you constantly upgrade hardware.

As dividends are going down due to increased difficulty bond price is also going down south, is this still a good bond to invest in , can any body please throw some light on this.
MikeMark

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:23:50 PM

Opinion:

This type of bond is generally better than owning a comparable bitcoin miner at the same price.

• You have no equipment to maintain.
  • The dividend is constantly higher than a miner produces.
  • The dividend and price do decline, but the same happens to a miner.
  • There is no electrical cost to pay.
  • It's easier to sell when you need to.

semaforo

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:17:09 PM

The dividend on this bond is higher than with ASICMiner- it's just a matter of calculating if the yield in dividend will be greater than the decline in price. I think this bond, which is paying over 70% is still undervalued, and if more people start investing in it the increase in price plus dividends can make it a really good investment. I own shares though.
semaforo

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:24:23 AM

So I calculated approx. .07 BTC per share in the next 91 days. Assuming the decline is steady at a rate of decline of 26% per quarter, this means the next quarter would be .0518, the next .038, and the next .029. That means your one year return on your money is a total of .1888 BTC. So if you buy at .2 BTC, you will be making 94% on your money, if you buy at .3 you will make 62%, if you buy at .4 (like I did) you will make 47%.

Considering the uncertainty involved this is a fair return. Somebody just bought 67 shares at .2, so this is probably a really good deal if the share price stabilizes. Of course, if difficulty increases exponentially and mining yields decrease at an accelerating rate, then the calculation above will not be valid and the return will be less.

Ultimately whether this is a good investment or not all depends on confidence of investors, because we determine the share price. As far as mining bonds go, I figure this must be one of the best due to electricity in Ukraine being the cheapest in the world. I don't see how someone living in the US or Germany, paying 6+ cents per Kwh and paying higher cost of living for food and rent can compete with 3-4 cents per Kwh and cheaper labor, food, and rent. Since the dividends are currently backed by ASICMiner, at any price below .4, it's like buying discounted Asicminer passthrough shares.

It would be very helpful if rastapool could tell us if this rate of decline in dividends is expected to be steady or if it will accelerate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: