Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 04:42:08 PM

KK and I have been in touch and all is well
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:29:46 PM

KK and I have been in touch and all is well

Could you be a bit more specific? Are you creating a swap script/website and the Bittrex swap is old news, or something else?
ByronP

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:08:10 PM

I'm not sure about making a swap site we haven't talked about that yet. The plan so far is that Richie and I will both be working on the swap.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:57:18 AM

seems KC posted that Banx will also be doing the swap.
so we can do it on both exchanges - but still theres no date and there will be 2 weeks before it happends for everyone

so we are still good to go  Roll Eyes

yolo
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:10:12 AM

UPDATES ON EXCL

So what will happen is:
- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]

I don't understand. If I have EXCL in my private wallet on my own computer do I have to move them to bittrex too?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

I don't understand. If I have EXCL in my private wallet on my own computer do I have to move them to bittrex too?

Yes, unless you want to donate them to the dev(s).

- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].

Is the date the coins should be on Bittrex within 2 weeks of this quote, or is the the date when they should be on Bittrex announced within 2 weeks of the quote?
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:48:02 PM

UPDATES ON EXCL

We tried to keep this drama less but seems we cant. kingscrown is banned from bitcointalk since around 2 months. We tried to fix this but seems mods of this forum are not willing to participate.
Its possible that it is because KC is moderator of http://forum.bitcoin.com now that stays in opposite of Theymos.

The main thread for EXCL is now https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/exclusive-coin-cryptsy-bittrex-cat-bot-loads-of-news-t2961.html so if you want to post or ask questions go and register there.

Why fork/update of EXCL delayed?
There is 2 reasons and both are external.
Cryptsy has issues, and its our #1 exchange. Yet we cannot wait for them to fix their issues. Swap was supossed to be done on Cryptsy and Bittrex (we will be doing 1:10 swap) but seems Cryptsy may take too long to get on their feet.
Banx.io has issues, the newset post about this is here: http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

So while we wanted to do best for EXCL the 3rd parties got into trouble and slowed us down.

That is why we will fork (or rather restart blockchain) now. We will need 3rd party on this and it will be Bittrex.
We cannot do it with hands and coding a system would take too much money.

So what will happen is:
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]
- All coins will go to 1:10. So 10 EXCL will be 1 EXCL after fork.
- We will have Masternodes, and they will require 5k or 10k EXCL [we are still counting]
- Coin will be in full PoS mode, its planned for MN to be 0.5 EXCL and PoS to be 0.5 too.
- We will enter Cryptopia for goods sales as our external market has to wait.
- More planned but im not saying until deal is DONE, not just somebody stacks his name. Seems this days brands can fail no mattr what.

Banx is a horrible brand, I can't believe EXCL is associated with it or ByronP, an obvious scammer.

You are going to reduce the total amount of coins by 1/10, or just the coins that people hold on bittrex? that's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Deflating the coin against the will of your holders. It basically changes the whole coin and makes any future promises completely worthless. Imagine if bitcoin devs said "we're reducing the total number of coins." no one would  let it happen. 

We, as the community, should not let this fork happen. it is in the interest of the developers and ByronP, a known scammer.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:39:26 PM

Banx is a horrible brand, I can't believe EXCL is associated with it or ByronP, an obvious scammer.

You are going to reduce the total amount of coins by 1/10, or just the coins that people hold on bittrex? that's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Deflating the coin against the will of your holders. It basically changes the whole coin and makes any future promises completely worthless. Imagine if bitcoin devs said "we're reducing the total number of coins." no one would  let it happen. 

We, as the community, should not let this fork happen. it is in the interest of the developers and ByronP, a known scammer.

You are misinformed.  ByronP doesn't own the Banx brand, he just runs a small but solid exchange under the Banx name.

As far as I know ByronP didn't even know about these changes to the coin till someone pointed him to this thread, and I don't see how he would really benefit from these changes.  He's simply offering to help with the changes so his customers don't get stuck with a bad hardfork.

I've never heard of ByronP ever scamming anyone, you should offer some proofs or facts before you call anyone an "obvious" and "known" scammer.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:40:44 PM

he will come when his buy order gets filled  Tongue

literally predicted the future with this one

"if you don't like the news, sell at the all time low... to me, of course"

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:42:36 PM

You are misinformed.  ByronP doesn't own the Banx brand, he just runs a small but solid exchange under the Banx name.

As far as I know ByronP didn't even know about these changes to the coin till someone pointed him to this thread, and I don't see how he would really benefit from these changes.  He's simply offering to help with the changes so his customers don't get stuck with a bad hardfork.

I've never heard of ByronP ever scamming anyone, you should offer some proofs or facts before you call anyone an "obvious" and "known" scammer.

Banx shares were delisted from coinmarketcap for being a scam. id suggest you do your own due diligence before coming in here and being a scammer apologist

Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:22:39 PM

Banx shares were delisted from coinmarketcap for being a scam. id suggest you do your own due diligence before coming in here and being a scammer apologist

No they were not.  They were delisted from the coins page because they were shares.  Nothing to do with ByronP anyways.  He didn't create Banxshares, isn't the owner of Banx, etc. etc.
Most people on Banx.io don't seem to want this coin swap to happen, and here you are calling the person who can help you prevent it a scammer because you can't get your names right.

You're weird.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:07:23 AM

Anyway - I sold all this shit. Thanx devs for fucking this up
 Angry
temp89

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:58:28 PM

The synchronizing of wallet is very slow. I hope I make it on time (before the fork).
ByronP

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:18:33 PM

I have nothing to do with BANX Shares! I write code that is all.
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:23:45 PM

If you dont like incoming changes - sell coins now Wink

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:59:16 AM

Im selling out too.
Enough with the games here.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:24:53 PM

Full & current ExclusiveCoin blockchain available at CryptoChainer.com for instant sync'ing of your wallet!

It's 1.8GB and takes forever to sync the manual way...
temp89

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Full & current ExclusiveCoin blockchain available at CryptoChainer.com for instant sync'ing of your wallet!

It's 1.8GB and takes forever to sync the manual way...

Thanks a lot! It's very useful for me and I think for others too. I don't have to wait several days for downloading that blockchain.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:00:21 AM

kingscrown has not set the date yet - we have time
he only announced what will happen so weak hands can go out

so sell me your EXCL - im ready to buy MOAR Smiley)))))))))))

yolo
temp89

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:16:46 AM

You misunderstood me. I'm not going to sell any my EXCL. I just don't want to lose them leaving them in my private wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: