Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248470 times)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:44:53 AM

hmm A lot of noice here on the thread , even some spuculations running. However it is nice to see such movemen. It shows some people are still interested in this coin , either do I.
We will see what will happen after the denominations. I forcast even some bigger movement on the market , but lets wait to see...
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:46:47 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 04:59:33 AM by bumbacoin

glad to see EXCL is finally getting it's swap Smiley

when the new source/windows qt is out, i can look at making a mac qt.
i know there are some issues with converting some code for mac compatibility but i look forward to seeing what can be done ..

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:08:52 AM

I'm still in Wink
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:44:21 AM

O,I buy some coins for the better future Smiley
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:48:34 AM

https://twitter.com/Epimetheusz/status/752106832576020481
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

THE RESULTS ARE IN

I BOUGHT IN WITH THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKERS ON THE PLANET.

Sure. Why did it take so long for you to realize it?
exclusivecoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:09:22 AM

NEW ANN THREAD, BITTREX TRADING LIVE.

WALLET WITH:
darksend
instantx
bittrex trading
block explorer

and more coming.

JOIN HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:30:20 AM

Just wanted to let the old thread know that I created a scam accusation thread about the new changes. I lost a lot of money to the change so I feel like I definitely got scammed.
the link is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552721.0

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
exclusivecoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 12:21:30 AM

Swap was done perfectly fine and announced months before doing it. Everything was checked on block explorer and all pools/users were swapped.

You were swapped too so you didnt loose a single coin - just like nobody else did.

Yet for unknown reason you try to do this fake posts.
Just stop already.

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 12:24:40 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 09:20:04 PM by Priceslide

Swap was A SCAM and announced 5 DAYS before doing it. Everything was checked on block explorer and everyone who didn't transfer to Bittrex in 5 days lost their coins.

You were swapped too so you didnt loose a single coin - just like nobody else did.

Just stop already.

The horrible English of the developer is a pretty good sign that the amount of time going towards this coin is negligible - there's no one to even proof read the posts.

Kingscrown, when you tried to pump the value of your coin 10x by doing a 10:1 split, you failed. I told you that you would, and you did. the coin is practically worthless now on the only market it trades on. I was right.

The scam comes in when you swapped yourself in for the same number of coins you had before. i.e. everyone else was the 10:1 and you were 1:1. that's a scam. I'm surprised you're still listed on bittrex.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:26:42 AM

Priceslide get out of here dumper, you said you wanted to manipulate market in deleted posts.
Get away and let old users of EXCL have fun twat

yolo
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:55:28 AM

Swap was done perfectly fine and announced months before doing it. Everything was checked on block explorer and all pools/users were swapped.

Just stop already.

The horrible English of the developer is a pretty good sign that the amount of time going towards this coin is negligible - there's no one to even proof read the posts.

Kingscrown, when you tried to pump the value of your coin 10x by doing a 10:1 split, you failed. I told you that you would, and you did. the coin is practically worthless now on the only market it trades on. I was right.

The scam comes in when you swapped yourself in for the same number of coins you had before. i.e. everyone else was the 10:1 and you were 1:1. that's a scam. I'm surprised you're still listed on bittrex.

You can't pump a coin by doing a split. The marketcap and investment can stay the exact same as it was on the market initially before the split. That doesn't increase the value and it doesn't lose any value... Unless you Dump then it loses value. If you held 400K coin and there are only 3 Million coin in existence you owned a good share of coin, so if the developer has more coin than you suddenly you have to bad mouth them? If the Dev dumps the coin goes to nil if you dump you just give cheap coin to everyone.

There is no pump either, other than people buying, I bought in to support the coin so those spikes are me, and I didn't buy my own coin since I sold it long ago, so no pump there.

Too bad you got emotional about the split, you made sure to get your coins to the exchange though and hold more coin to dump, there just isn't enough buy support for you to exit unfortunately.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:28:42 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 09:21:08 PM by Priceslide

Swap was A SCAM and announced 5 DAYS before doing it. Everything was checked on block explorer and everyone who didn't transfer to Bittrex in 5 days lost their coins.

I'm a dumdum

Yes cryptonick, if the developer suddenly decides they don't own a large enough precentage of the coin, they have to buy it at market value, not force-hardfork the coin into nothingness. This split shows that Exclusivecoin is not a distributed cryptocurrency, it's a dictatorship full of moron plebs, led by a moron pleb, all trying to make a quick buck.

if you don't think a 10:1 split isn't to make the price seem like it went up 10x on the market then you're a waste of air. obviously that's MEANT to be the catalyst for a pump.

Forzendiablo: I wanted to manipulate the price for everyone's benefit. you would have profited as well. Now you all lose... because you all crossed me, even though I constantly appeal to logic and reason. no one will even buy the shitcoin but you anymore. sad day for this shitcoin turned scamcoin.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:32:15 PM

Just stop already.

You can't pump a coin by doing a split. The marketcap and investment can stay the exact same as it was on the market initially before the split. That doesn't increase the value and it doesn't lose any value... Unless you Dump then it loses value. If you held 400K coin and there are only 3 Million coin in existence you owned a good share of coin, so if the developer has more coin than you suddenly you have to bad mouth them? If the Dev dumps the coin goes to nil if you dump you just give cheap coin to everyone.

There is no pump either, other than people buying, I bought in to support the coin so those spikes are me, and I didn't buy my own coin since I sold it long ago, so no pump there.

Too bad you got emotional about the split, you made sure to get your coins to the exchange though and hold more coin to dump, there just isn't enough buy support for you to exit unfortunately.

Yes cryptonick, if the developer suddenly decides they don't own a large enough precentage of the coin, they have to buy it at market value, not force-hardfork the coin into nothingness. This split shows that Exclusivecoin is not a distributed cryptocurrency, it's a dictatorship full of moron plebs, led by a moron pleb, all trying to make a quick buck.

if you don't think a 10:1 split isn't to make the price seem like it went up 10x on the market then you're a waste of air. obviously that's MEANT to be the catalyst for a pump.

Forzendiablo: I wanted to manipulate the price for everyone's benefit. you would have profited as well. Now you all lose... because you all crossed me, even though I constantly appeal to logic and reason. no one will even buy the shitcoin but you anymore. sad day for this shitcoin turned scamcoin.

If this is true and it is a catalyst to pump why did you sell off and dump? The price at closing before the split was around 250 sats. This means that 10x value is 2500 sats. I bought up to that limit and that is only to make the worth what it should have been after the split. Right around 2500 sats. That was me buying and no one else. I tried to support the coin and bring it back to life. I didn't even know about your Plight or Grievance. Had I known I may not have bought in and just waited for your dump.

If everyone knows the median price the Dev is stuck at 2500 sats. No one would buy into this pump, they would get it at fair market value. It is like you think no one else can do math or realize a market is pumped. This is why you don't see any attempts to replace the price back to 2500. It is not being pumped or manipulated.

So your whole theory is out the window. You have to hit over 3000 Sats to get a better value from a 10x split. And I bought up to 250 sats prior to the split so technically it was worth less than 2000 and it is at 700 right now. It is easier to pump now for the Dev if he wanted to... Sure. But I don't think the Dev even has coin on the exchange, in fact look at the distribution it is right around the amount of coin you dumped and about 400k total coin and I bet the 37,000 wallet is yours. It looks like most of that volume was you on the exchange, you dumped your coin and blame the dev for everything, when you could have just been constructive instead and possibly made your money back with time.

That is your perception of what the Dev feels "They don't own a large enough percentage". This isn't the case. You owned a large percentage and with Cryptsy taking out so much coin all those users lost out worse than you combined.

Are you upset that you didn't have more coin than the Dev and control their market and coin?

So how else do you consolidate coin and take away Cryptsy's possibility of dumping coin and ruining the coin's market? You do what the Dev did and consolidate the coin. If the Dev has extra coin... they deserve to have it, even if it is more coin than you own, they made the coin and now must rebuild it.

Too bad you were short sighted and didn't help rebuild the coin with the Dev, feeling cheated that you didn't own the whole coin to yourself.

Now take back your accusations since there is no scam going on and anyone can read this and know what the price point for the market should be and buy accordingly. This coin was the first to offer real products for sale as I remembered, it tried to become a viable market as an Alt coin which is very difficult to do especially with people mining it at a block a second. So therein lies the other reasons for the rework of the coin and the fact that it was going to be delisted if the coin didn't comply means you would have lost everything!

You didn't think about it and let your emotions get the better of you I totally sympathize, but take back the accusations since there is no foundation for them at all...
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

If this is true and it is a catalyst to pump why did you sell off and dump? The price at closing before the split was around 250 sats. This means that 10x value is 2500 sats. I bought up to that limit and that is only to make the worth what it should have been after the split. Right around 2500 sats. That was me buying and no one else. I tried to support the coin and bring it back to life. I didn't even know about your Plight or Grievance. Had I known I may not have bought in and just waited for your dump.

If everyone knows the median price the Dev is stuck at 2500 sats. No one would buy into this pump, they would get it at fair market value. It is like you think no one else can do math or realize a market is pumped. This is why you don't see any attempts to replace the price back to 2500. It is not being pumped or manipulated.

So your whole theory is out the window. You have to hit over 3000 Sats to get a better value from a 10x split. And I bought up to 250 sats prior to the split so technically it was worth less than 2000 and it is at 700 right now. It is easier to pump now for the Dev if he wanted to... Sure. But I don't think the Dev even has coin on the exchange, in fact look at the distribution it is right around the amount of coin you dumped and about 400k total coin and I bet the 37,000 wallet is yours. It looks like most of that volume was you on the exchange, you dumped your coin and blame the dev for everything, when you could have just been constructive instead and possibly made your money back with time.

That is your perception of what the Dev feels "They don't own a large enough percentage". This isn't the case. You owned a large percentage and with Cryptsy taking out so much coin all those users lost out worse than you combined.

Are you upset that you didn't have more coin than the Dev and control their market and coin?

So how else do you consolidate coin and take away Cryptsy's possibility of dumping coin and ruining the coin's market? You do what the Dev did and consolidate the coin. If the Dev has extra coin... they deserve to have it, even if it is more coin than you own, they made the coin and now must rebuild it.

Too bad you were short sighted and didn't help rebuild the coin with the Dev, feeling cheated that you didn't own the whole coin to yourself.

Now take back your accusations since there is no scam going on and anyone can read this and know what the price point for the market should be and buy accordingly. This coin was the first to offer real products for sale as I remembered, it tried to become a viable market as an Alt coin which is very difficult to do especially with people mining it at a block a second. So therein lies the other reasons for the rework of the coin and the fact that it was going to be delisted if the coin didn't comply means you would have lost everything!

You didn't think about it and let your emotions get the better of you I totally sympathize, but take back the accusations since there is no foundation for them at all...

SCAM . SCAM . SCAM

Cryptsy going under isn't an excuse to create coins out of nothing! The dev does not deserve to have/create extra coin if they feel like it.

This coin was first in NOTHING

I would have rather lost everything to market conditions than to BEING SCAMMED.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:16:23 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 01:11:31 PM by CryptoNick

Cryptsy going under isn't an excuse to create coins out of nothing! The dev does not deserve to have/create extra coin if they feel like it.

How long should they have waited for Cryptsy to find out?
How many people do you think held a big enough amount of coin to make it worth waiting for Cryptsy to find out?
How many days do you think the Dev had to do the swap or lose listing on Bittrex?

It costs money to do the swap too, how do you expect the Dev to pay for it and keep the coin alive? Bittrex most likely gave the Dev an Ultimatum, since the existing wallet was bloated and causing issues on their exchange. If anything the 5 Days came from Bittrex.

Do a calculation on the amount of coin you think the Dev has extra and then take the current price and figure out how many BitCoin that is, and then subtract at least 2 BitCoin to and 4 Max to keep the coin listed. I promise you it costs money to do a swap, they won't do that stuff for free.

How did you find out about the Swap? Wasn't there plans that you said you disagree with? You knew before the 5 days and anyone with a considerable stake in the coin most likely knew and had this thread bumping in the account.

I remember there were Hotels accepting Exclusive coin, how is that nothing? The market goes to nothing the coin dies and you get nothing and that is better, OK I get your mentality, I would feel the same way if I had an issue that I thought affected me so I can't blame you really. The only problem is in the end it didn't really effect you, other than you not holding the majority of the coin during PoS. The Dev should have this right anyways since they have to recoup their costs to develop the coin and need to account for a 51% hack. So it is almost like a safety precaution.

Do the math, lets see how much of a big deal it is. 3 Million coin at 700 Sats is 21 BitCoin or 12,000 dollars approx. Such a small market cap and if BitCoin becomes more expensive the price usually goes down, lets say it goes to 70 sats, it still stays at around $12,000 dollars. If the price goes up and the market gets manipulated people may not buy in anymore or set their buys at 70 sats, so the Dev would just own all the coin and buy out other peoples positions costing the Dev money only to play the market by themselves making a pittance.

It isn't even worth the time to try and scam money at that point. It is better to just let the coin redistribute and rebuild the community. Then each individual has a stake and it makes the coin perpetuate itself better. In any event the Dev could slam the market and leave, but the coin would be distributed and would still be viable. It is called a Hedge and any good crypto investor knows how to do this, that way no one would ever lose money and the community would own the coin.

Defense against a 51% attack may be the most valid reason to have more coin during PoS. This is most likely the main reason for having that much extra coin. Hate to say it but you may not have been informed about this since there is no reason to state it, as it is a necessity to keep large wallet holders like yourself from owning more than 51%.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:32:40 PM

SCAM . SCAM . SCAM

How many people do you think held a big enough amount of coin to make it worth waiting for Cryptsy to find out?
How many days do you think the Dev had to do the swap or lose listing on Bittrex?

It costs money to do the swap too, how do you expect the Dev to pay for it and keep the coin alive? Bittrex most likely gave the Dev an Ultimatum, since the existing wallet was bloated and causing issues on their exchange. If anything the 5 Days came from Bittrex.

Do a calculation on the amount of coin you think the Dev has extra and then take the current price and figure out how many BitCoin that is, and then subtract at least 2 BitCoin to and 4 Max to keep the coin listed. I promise you it costs money to do a swap, they won't do that stuff for free.

How did you find out about the Swap? Wasn't there plans that you said you disagree with? You knew before the 5 days and anyone with a considerable stake in the coin most likely knew and had this thread bumping in the account.

I remember there were Hotels accepting Exclusive coin, how is that nothing? The market goes to nothing the coin dies and you get nothing and that is better, OK I get your mentality, I would feel the same way if I had an issue that I thought affected me so I can't blame you really. The only problem is in the end it didn't really effect you, other than you not holding the majority of the coin during PoS. The Dev should have this right anyways since they have to recoup their costs to develop the coin and need to account for a 51% hack. So it is almost like a safety precaution.

Do the math, lets see how much of a big deal it is. 3 Million coin at 700 Sats is 21 BitCoin or 12,000 dollars approx. Such a small market cap and if BitCoin becomes more expensive the price usually goes down, lets say it goes to 70 sats, it still stays at around $12,000 dollars. If the price goes up and the market gets manipulated people may not buy in anymore or set their buys at 70 sats, so the Dev would just own all the coin and buy out other peoples positions costing the Dev money only to play the market by themselves making a pittance.

It isn't even worth the time to try and scam money at that point. It is better to just let the coin redistribute and rebuild the community. Then each individual has a stake and it makes the coin perpetuate itself better. In any event the Dev could slam the market and leave, but the coin would be distributed and would still be viable. It is called a Hedge and any good crypto investor knows how to do this, that way no one would ever lose money and the community would own the coin.

Defense against a 51% attack may be the most valid reason to have more coin during PoS. This is most likely the main reason for having that much extra coin. Hate to say it but you may not have been informed about this since there is no reason to state it, as it is a necessity to keep large wallet holders like yourself from owning more than 51%.

It's as simple as this: if the developer wants to admit how badly he scammed everyone, he can release *exact* amounts of how many coins he gave himself in the transfer.  I will delete all of my posts from exclusivecoin threads at that point. This is non-public information as of now. Information needs to be provided as to how everyone was guaranteed to have their coins on the new chain without transferring their funds to bittrex. Pools and non-active users had all of their coins taken?

Craptsy has nothing to do with the swap. a 51% has nothing to do with the swap. I spent over a year accumulating the coin and I managed to get 33% of the total. There's no way any one could have performed a 51% attack at that point.

if cryptsy dumped on the market, I would have been ecstatic, cheap coins. That's market conditions. You don't just hardfork reset the chain based on the desire to fill your pockets. that's a god damn scam.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:13:27 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 01:11:04 PM by CryptoNick

It's as simple as this: if the developer wants to admit how badly he scammed everyone, he can release *exact* amounts of how many coins he gave himself in the transfer.  I will delete all of my posts from exclusivecoin threads at that point. This is non-public information as of now. Information needs to be provided as to how everyone was guaranteed to have their coins on the new chain without transferring their funds to bittrex. Pools and non-active users had all of their coins taken?

Craptsy has nothing to do with the swap. a 51% has nothing to do with the swap. I spent over a year accumulating the coin and I managed to get 33% of the total. There's no way any one could have performed a 51% attack at that point.

if cryptsy dumped on the market, I would have been ecstatic, cheap coins. That's market conditions. You don't just hardfork reset the chain based on the desire to fill your pockets. that's a god damn scam.

You don't understand PoW vs PoS. You owning 33% of all coin during PoW doesn't cause a 51% attack. During PoS there is still a possibility of a fork being that you have 33% and could buy out the other coin needed to overtake the Dev. Since it is cheaper and more scarce now too and all of the coin is in ONE SPOT at ONE EXCHANGE now.

So you are saying that you owned 33% right? How much do you think Cryptsy had? I would venture to say at least what you had and if so we are now at 66% of the total coin. So that leaves only 33% of all outstanding coin! How much do you think the Dev owned of this 33%? I would say 20% at least. Now look at the distribution and see how many people got their coins in. Lets say it is only 10% of the 33% which leaves 23% of coin and the Dev owns 20% so only 3% of all coin didn't make it in other than Cryptsy. If you think I am off at Cryptsy then boost the number from 3% to 13% or 23% max. You can see 3 scenarios now to choose from to feel how bad people could have been cheated. First and foremost the true cheaters and Scammers are at Cryptsy!

So if it is only 3% then that would mean the Dev could have 3% extra coin that wasn't claimed. If it is 23% and the Dev owned 20% of the coin previously then he now has 43% which is close to 51% and a good protection against an attack during PoS. Especially now that you dumped your coin there is no possible way that a 51% can happen.

I looked at this again and I don't think the worry of Cryptsy dumping had anything to do with it since they could have invalidated those coins as soon as they saw them come in from Cryptsy. It would have been a ton of coin.

You still didn't take into consideration the costs of dealing with Bittrex. The whole reason for the SWAP came from them telling the DEV they would DELIST the coin due to its Bloated Blockchain and problematic Wallet.

When you get an ultimatum from Bittrex and you have to move and take action, they require you to do it on their schedule not yours. The 5 Days most likely came down from Bittrex!

Now you also have to take the market cap into consideration. Bittrex Charged the Dev 2 to 4 BitCoin to do the SWAP! I already mentioned the previous Market Cap and most of the coin was stuck at Cryptsy or in YOUR WALLET! There was less than 1 BitCoin of Buys on the market! How does the Dev recoup this COST without slamming the market cap? If the Dev gets more of his own coin for free he can hopefully bring the coin back to life and RECOUP the 4 BitCoin Bittrex Charged the DEV! Granting yourself more coin to pay back costs is not a scam.

This is why there was no scam. There was no huge allotment of coin that was left out of the swap. Most of the coin was at Cryptsy and anyone who didn't get their coin in was a small holder and would not lose much and could also buy back in and participate at a low entry point to maybe make back their losses. They can't do it as well with people yelling Scam though.

I am glad I had the opportunity to set the record straight since it really is this simple and I wish you would have expressed this before the swap where we could have hashed it out and you could have kept your coin and had a chance to get your money back.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:53:22 PM

Priceslide I just browsed the thread, took me 5 minutes to find out quotes that prove you are making stuff up to get price lower for yourself.

Almost year ago Bittrex wanted to remove EXCL - November 17, 2015, 11:35:57 AM. This means some kind of payment deal had been done here. Montly, quartely, yearly? Dont know.

Now January 08, 2016, 12:14:45 AM dev team tells EXACTLY what will happen. I fuckin bolded for you parts that are crucial and prove you wrong.
UPDATES ON EXCL

Why fork/update of EXCL delayed?
There is 2 reasons and both are external.
Cryptsy has issues, and its our #1 exchange. Yet we cannot wait for them to fix their issues. Swap was supossed to be done on Cryptsy and Bittrex (we will be doing 1:10 swap) but seems Cryptsy may take too long to get on their feet.
Banx.io has issues, the newset post about this is here: http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

So while we wanted to do best for EXCL the 3rd parties got into trouble and slowed us down.

That is why we will fork (or rather restart blockchain) now. We will need 3rd party on this and it will be Bittrex.
We cannot do it with hands and coding a system would take too much money.

So what will happen is:
- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]
- All coins will go to 1:10. So 10 EXCL will be 1 EXCL after fork.
- We will have Masternodes, and they will require 5k or 10k EXCL [we are still counting]
- Coin will be in full PoS mode, its planned for MN to be 0.5 EXCL and PoS to be 0.5 too.

You HAVE BEEN posting to this thread after this ANN, you, me and all 100s of users in this thread knew from January how this will be done.

Now 5 months later there is a swap, exactly like mentioned and you keep on coming to threads and spamming them saying you lost money - which you didnt loose at all. So you are the scammer here Priceslide because you are lying and spamming to get price lower.
You had 5 months to sell if you didnt like whats coming. Yet you were buying all the time instead. This tells your intentions clearly.

Stop trolling this thread and trying to push price lower so you can buy back what you sold.
And yes since you admitted you want to manipulate market, its very likely thats what you are doing.

yolo
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:32:46 AM

January means it in the works for more than 5 days and the 5 days was only the swap, so anyone who just sent their coins to Bittrex was included. It is even more simple than I had thought so put this scam accusation to rest!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: