Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248467 times)
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:13:24 PM

I will continue trading the coin and delete my posts if the developer posts the exact figures for the transfer.

E.g. "there were a total of 14xxx000 exclusive coin before the swap, cryptsy owned ~2xxx000, at these wallets: "".
At the time, I, kingscrown, had about y% of the total coins in circulation.

At the time of the swap, the total coins was assessed st 36000000, because the only remaining block chain website showed that figure. (chainz.cryptoid had the original burn included in their total, the new block explorer does not)

When the 10:1 split happened, everyone who had their coins on bittrex was credited with 1 coin for every 10 coins they had. The dev fund was credited with about 220000 of these new coins. These came from dead wallets, exchanges and pools that hadn't moved their coins to bittrex, and the "total coins in circulation" found on that questionable website. bringing my total to z% (about 73% of the total coin in circulation)"

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:18:43 PM

Kingscrown had at least a million coins probably, and he gave himself 22 million coins, and probably got another 3 million from old/unused wallets and cryptsy coins.

that's 2.6million/3.6million new total. a whopping 72.2% of the total coins in circulation.

just to clarify, that changed my stake from 4.5million/14million to 4.5million/36million. a change from 32% to 12.5%, a 19.5% haircut with literally no warning or compensation by standard definitions.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:31:33 PM

Forzendiablo you refuse to respond to any specific points besides trying to paint it as normal that this announcement was made in january, then there was literally 6 months of dead silence from the dev, and then there was 5 days given to move all coins to bitrex or lose them

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:01:24 AM

Priceslide... I see what you are saying about the 36Mil vs 14Mil. That is more than double and was the figure used to replace the new coin at, but it may become more obvious why it is about half. There may be some weight to your grievance on this count, but it also goes back to what I stated earlier. The Dev has to recoup funds and also needs to hold 51% of the coin. So there is an extra 22.2% overage according to your numbers. I had stated 23% earlier.

Of the 14,000,000 coin you owned 4,620,000 or 33%
Cryptsy was 2,000,000 I thought this would be higher than your holdings. You owned a ton of coin!
The Dev probably owned more than 1 Million coin.
But that brings us to about 7 Million with your and Cryptsy's coin. That is 50% of the total coin at that point.
If the Dev owns 5 Million coin most of the coin is accounted for. I am sure you want this number to be more like 1 million but I doubt it but I will use it to be fair.
If only 1 million then that makes 8 Million with you and Cryptsy and 6 million outstanding of which a percentage got into Bittrex we will say 500K.
I think the Dev owns more but worse case scenario I will use your numbers and leave about 5.5 Million coin that never made it to Bittrex.

At this point many people just abandoned the coin with no buy support. There may be thousands of people who lost 5.5M/.00000245 Sats= 13.475 BTC or $10,106.25 at $750 per BitCoin which is now at $600 but to be fair etc. So 1000 people lose 10 dollars or 100 people lose 100 dollars. Maybe a few big holders in there lost $500 and more lost $5. I hope you are starting to see where I am going with this... But those numbers above don't account for the large percentage of this 5.5 Million coin I will bet you was MINED so it was not paid for in BitCoin, it was just coin no one wanted to buy or care to SWAP!!! So really not many people lost out here and any who did care got their coin in to the exchange...

The Dev needs to hold 51% and accomplishes that with the 36M evaluation which was the original number. That sets the 51% protection up for the coin perfectly. This is the real part you don't agree with but this coin will never be sold, the PoS profit will be sold though. Pay back expenses etc.

The 23% is really the only issue now. It isn't that much of a big deal though when it comes down to it. And guess what that number is close to? 23% of 3.6Mil is 828,000x.00000789=6.53292 BitCoin. If you ask me it cost about 4 BitCoin to do the swap at Bittrex. Even if it was only 2 BitCoin that means you are complaining about 4 extra BitCoin of worth. But you may say the coin will sky rocket and then the Dev makes more! Well yeah it may be unfair and you may have to compete with his sells to get your money back out, but this isn't that much money to be worried about. If the coin builds to double or even ten times the amount it still isn't that much money since you can't sell on the market. You can't sell on the market right now at 1.2 BitCoin... but you can trade the coin! So the Dev may use it as a way to pay people to help with the Development or expenses.

Now that you realize how small the amount of money is you may just delete the accusations. Since I took your worst case scenario into account and if the coin takes off that is the only time you have a gripe, meanwhile you cause the coin to not take off. I get it now you want to slam the Dev instead of work with them. I would probably do the same and you definitely had good reason to but the reasoning got blindsided in the end.

So to recap... The Dev will never sell the 51% and has 23% which is 2x your total in the new coin. I really think it is blown out of proportion and the price just keeps sliding down... I guess when you stop selling things will be looking up. If the coin died you lose all your money but if you can get some money back and take the coin down it is a win win right?
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:47:07 AM

Priceslide... I see what you are saying about the 36Mil vs 14Mil. That is more than double and was the figure used to replace the new coin at, but it may become more obvious why it is about half. There may be some weight to your grievance on this count, but it also goes back to what I stated earlier. The Dev has to recoup funds and also needs to hold 51% of the coin. So there is an extra 22.2% overage according to your numbers. I had stated 23% earlier.

WTF is about the dev needing to hold 51% of the coin? Just because he is a so cool dude? There are many devs out there who are fine with much smaller coin shares. It's also obvious the dev fucking stole Cryptsy coins which are in a receivership now. They could be given back to their lawful owners when the court process is over. Now they get nothing. All this shit is a blatant theft to make the dev rich.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:45:38 AM

WTF is about the dev needing to hold 51% of the coin? Just because he is a so cool dude? There are many devs out there who are fine with much smaller coin shares. It's also obvious the dev fucking stole Cryptsy coins which are in a receivership now. They could be given back to their lawful owners when the court process is over. Now they get nothing. All this shit is a blatant theft to make the dev rich.

It is to secure the coin against a 51% attack. Cryptsy users will never see their coins back, and EXCL would not have been around in the years it may take to do so.

What??? You think the Dev should have just handed his coin over to Priceslide since PS is such a cool dude? Priceslide may as well have owned the entire coin and had the Dev pay to do the swap for him. The only reason to get pissed is that the Dev took his coin back using the full 36 instead of 14 million. Think about it if you are a Dev who wants to save your coin. It costs you 4 BitCoin to give to Bittrex to save it. Yet you hold only 1 Million coin for yourself as Priceslide said. 1 Million coin at 245 Sats is 2.45 Bitcoin so you sell it to save the coin and now as a DEV you own ZERO of your own COIN! Oh and also if you sell to the 1.2 Bitcoin on the market you just took out your entire market to pay to save the coin and still need 2.8 more BitCoin while holding ZERO of your own coin. Pretty silly to think you would have the Dev do this or that you would do this yourself.

PS was game for the 5 DAY Swap and crossed his fingers no one would get into Bittrex! So he could have the large portion, he would have went along with it for sure and had no problem holding 400K of all the coin that made it back to the exchange. When he found out that 3.6Mil would be the number instead of 1.4Million he couldn't have a controlling share anymore. At that point, all his points about a scam would have been in his favor and there would have been no problem with this 5 Days and 1:10 swap since it saved the coin and the Dev paid for it to transpire.

ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Gee, who cares to 51% attack this shitcoin now? It has no value outside of Bittrex. If they notice anything suspicious like a long reorg with large deposits coming, they will shut it down pending investigation.

I don't care if Priceslide or the dev or whoever gets a major share as long they play by the rules. When these rules get changed in favor of someone, it's a scam.

What you say about Cryptsy coins sounds like "they stole from ppl, the dev stole from them, ppl should be happy". That's utter bullshit. One theft doesn't justify another.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

how can the dev steal from anybody if he tells you 5 months notice and says "if you dont like it you have time to sell"
u both were trolling this thread since long time

what other coin gave u 5 months notice on the swap and gave u chance to swap? there were hardforks done daily with fast notices making people loose coins.
and u are mad because u ddnt loose any and had 5 months.

so we have pa4ntom who never had any coins attacking (just like he always was trolling the thread)
Priceslide who didnt loose coins, but wants to have everything he sold cheap back

and on Bittrex all i see is Priceslide having top amount just like he used to

yolo
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:27:41 PM

how can the dev steal from anybody if he tells you 5 months notice and says "if you dont like it you have time to sell"
u both were trolling this thread since long time

what other coin gave u 5 months notice on the swap and gave u chance to swap? there were hardforks done daily with fast notices making people loose coins.
and u are mad because u ddnt loose any and had 5 months.

so we have pa4ntom who never had any coins attacking (just like he always was trolling the thread)
Priceslide who didnt loose coins, but wants to have everything he sold cheap back

and on Bittrex all i see is Priceslide having top amount just like he used to

Crazy people are those die-hard followers who don't give a shit about facts. The dev said something vague, then disappeared for months to come up with a 5 day swap notice. Stole Cryptsy coins and those coins which weren't on Trex in time. Lined up his own pockets with another premine. Why not, it's all legit, welcome to crypto.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:26:34 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 05:05:08 AM by CryptoNick

Gee, who cares to 51% attack this shitcoin now? It has no value outside of Bittrex. If they notice anything suspicious like a long reorg with large deposits coming, they will shut it down pending investigation.

I don't care if Priceslide or the dev or whoever gets a major share as long they play by the rules. When these rules get changed in favor of someone, it's a scam.

What you say about Cryptsy coins sounds like "they stole from ppl, the dev stole from them, ppl should be happy". That's utter bullshit. One theft doesn't justify another.

Please remember if the coin were swapped at the rate that came into Bittrex all coin would be on Bittrex and a group could have owned it all and most were running scared to get out. This is why Priceslide owned so much and cheap. So when the coin swapped it had to be at a higher control value so that there could not be manipulation by outsiders or 51% attack which means nothing to you.

The Rules include the Dev paying fees to keep the coin alive. Not sure why you don't get this but the costs are not made up out of thin air by me. I know it costs around 3 BTC maybe 4 to deal with Bittrex. Do you think Priceslide would have paid this fee? The Dev could have saved probably 6 to 10 BitCoin by just walking away 6 months ago due to Cryptsy and all kinds of trouble. You can't really steal something if it was thrown out in the garbage and Cryptsy trashed all of Crypto so the 2 things you state don't equate! And you are saying that the 10 Bitcoin are worth nothing in the equation as a cost to recoup a stolen product off the shelf that Cryptsy left bare.

Here is what I suggest... Since the coin had to be restructured to stay on the exchange and keep Priceslides investment alive and the coin has costs involved to keep it working. I think we can agree there are costs to keep the coin alive right?

The 51% should be used to PoS the coin perpetually and pay for costs from here on out. This will perpetuate the coin as a stable entity and an exclusive concept. Now there are even less coin to ever be sold and only the stake from that wallet will be used. It will be the number at the time of the swap and not allowed to deplete itself from the original number.

So now we have 3.6 million coin total approx, and the marketable coin is 1,836,000. Of which priceslide would have held 400k or a quarter of all marketable coin and may still hold 140k. The dev will hold approx a quarter that is the Dev's deservedly!

The wallet and funds created by the PoS of the 51% will go to costs and community development and any other aspects needed, maybe buy products to sell and only if they sell at discounts to entice a further buy market. The costs will be written to the ledger and this can be implemented so that it is public.

Now what happens is that the market can actually subsist and pay for the coins existence naturally. Also what can happen here is that the coin will show a new Median Price point that may correlate with the PoS. That is why portions should be used to buy products and write them to the ledger as a boost and the first of a kind ebay type transaction. Seeing as how no one would take EXCL by itself as payment for their product being it is too risky, but many people would buy EXCL for a chance to bid on a product below wholesale or even better we can call it the 51% off and start the bids at 51% of retail.

I think I have just solved the problem and created a buy on the market and this plan will perpetuate the coin and show a funny flip side to the near demise of EXCL and we do 51% attracts instead of attacks!

So now what happens is the coin that is PoS from the 51% is distributed into the small portion of coin that exists! This makes it worth buying alone! If products are available then people may sell their BitCoin for EXCL and Bid on the products... If there is enough buy support to start the chain of events to buy popular items and start the bidding at 51% So a $100 product starts at $51 and lets say it sells for a deal at $70. The PoS lost $30 but the market cap rose from people buying EXCL to spend on auctions. They won't be selling their EXCL since they pay $70 worth to get the product and the PoS fund can now put back $70 into the next product to buy. If the coin boosts enough doing this over and over it will be like having a store that perpetually gives prices cheaper since people have to buy its Crypto to get it. If people holding EXCL just hold then they can gain market share and make money later, or when people decide this economy is stable enough to support them selling for EXCL that they participate. Then it will grown exponentially.

Are there any ways to reconcile with both of you Priceslide and ph4nt0m? Can you agree that this could work as a quirky roundabout unexpected win/win? You may feel slighted no matter what, but this is an opportunity to turn around the coin and have some fun instead of feeling slighted. If the dev agrees of course but I think the first step is acknowledging that there was no real scam and it was done out of necessity and that any discrepancy can be worked out to benefit all the users and show this by the coins action instead of allowing people to slander it.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

I hope something can be worked out, I will try to come up with more solutions too. The fact that there is very little coin makes this a very good opportunity for investors. Being that you know the Dev will hold on to their percentage of coin and the 51% can't erode the market and will be driving the market by buying products to auction. The fact that there is very little coin held by a very small audience allows this to work on the sheer factor of holding makes the coin even more rare. Create the demand and opportunity to get people involved and the swap could have inadvertently saved the coin and made the investors profitable.

Also think about how much coin just sits on exchanges normally waiting to pounce on opportunities to sell high and buy low. Well the Exchanges take advantage of that fact and they earn PoS from the coin and can dilute the PoS power of the coin. Where now that Power will be in the hands of the coin and to serve the coin's growth and investment for others.

So this is the interim where things can get situated like a fresh start. I am just throwing this out there as a hope that you can agree that people sometimes can't communicate their intentions properly due to language barriers. If you can understand the Exchange would have held all coin to be sold and that this would destabilize EXCL during the swap and left a question mark on the coin you will then begin to realize the purpose and real intent I am sure the dev meant. If it seems against the rules then understand the rules were also in a Genesis Block of 36 Million and that is law first and foremost. Making the coin less so that a private investor or individual can benefit wouldn't have been fair either. If there were only 14 million to swap down to 1.4 million it puts an individual in the driver seat rather than the person who created the coin. Sure they want their money back so lets move forward and get it back!
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:32:15 AM

Please remember if the coin were swapped at the rate that came into Bittrex all coin would be on Bittrex and a group could have owned it all and most were running scared to get out. This is why Priceslide owned so much and cheap. So when the coin swapped it had to be at a higher control value so that there could not be manipulation by outsiders or 51% attack which means nothing to you.

The Rules include the Dev paying fees to keep the coin alive. Not sure why you don't get this but the costs are not made up out of thin air by me. I know it costs around 3 BTC maybe 4 to deal with Bittrex. Do you think Priceslide would have paid this fee? The Dev could have saved probably 6 to 10 BitCoin by just walking away 6 months ago due to Cryptsy and all kinds of trouble. You can't really steal something if it was thrown out in the garbage and Cryptsy trashed all of Crypto so the 2 things you state don't equate! And you are saying that the 10 Bitcoin are worth nothing in the equation as a cost to recoup a stolen product off the shelf that Cryptsy left bare.

So, you say there was a market manipulation by someone to get cheap coins and it justifies what the dev has done? The dev being absent for half a year was a part of this manipulation. If he appeared once a month at least and reported the progress, ppl would feel a lot more comfortable.

What you say about the dev paying fees to keep the coin alive is also crap. There is a one time fee to get a shitcoin on Trex. Maybe about 3 BTC. Good coins are listed for free and stay there for free provided a good volume or active development. Shitcoins get delisted from time to time. Trex picked many coins for free when Cryptsy went belly up. Most of them are still there with no fees demanded. So cut off this bullshit. The fact is, this shitcoin is so toxic now that no exchange wants it for free.
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

this is the coolest coin with nice team

dont buy ph4ntom and miss the opportunity Smiley

yolo
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:35:14 PM

this is the coolest coin with nice team

dont buy ph4ntom and miss the opportunity Smiley

Gee, what's the team? Kingscrown & shills? Cheesy
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

he he im one of very old members on bitcointalk and when i invest i always make money

well not always but 98% times Smiley

learn from me !!!!!!

EXCL is decent same as my other investments worked

yolo
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:58:52 AM

So, you say there was a market manipulation by someone to get cheap coins and it justifies what the dev has done? The dev being absent for half a year was a part of this manipulation. If he appeared once a month at least and reported the progress, ppl would feel a lot more comfortable.

What you say about the dev paying fees to keep the coin alive is also crap. There is a one time fee to get a shitcoin on Trex. Maybe about 3 BTC. Good coins are listed for free and stay there for free provided a good volume or active development. Shitcoins get delisted from time to time. Trex picked many coins for free when Cryptsy went belly up. Most of them are still there with no fees demanded. So cut off this bullshit. The fact is, this shitcoin is so toxic now that no exchange wants it for free.

This proves you have no knowledge of what it takes to Dev a coin. So I won't go any further with you. I think my ideas are the only amicable solution and the dev did not scam. If you understand what I wrote and the details of it you will see that there was never any intent to scam. This is my final response on the matter, anyone who knows how Bittrex works can read the above and know for a fact that it costs money to swap a coin. You can say negative all you want but Devs know there are costs and agree to take that burden, and at the risk of impropriety they have to make things work for the betterment of their coin.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:49:03 PM

This proves you have no knowledge of what it takes to Dev a coin. So I won't go any further with you. I think my ideas are the only amicable solution and the dev did not scam. If you understand what I wrote and the details of it you will see that there was never any intent to scam. This is my final response on the matter, anyone who knows how Bittrex works can read the above and know for a fact that it costs money to swap a coin. You can say negative all you want but Devs know there are costs and agree to take that burden, and at the risk of impropriety they have to make things work for the betterment of their coin.

What you say isn't about development. It's about making a pump & dump shitcoin profitable for those who run it. The whole swap wasn't necessary apart of this scam story.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:48:14 PM

36Mil vs 14Mil. That is more than double and was the figure used to replace the new coin at.

There may be some weight to your grievance on this count.

The Dev has to recoup funds and also needs to hold 51% of the coin.

Of the 15,000,000 coin you owned 4,620,000 or 31%
. You owned a ton of coin!

The Dev probably owned more than 1 Million coin.

. Maybe a few big holders in there like you lost $5000 and more lost $5. I hope you are starting to see where I am going with this...

The Dev needs to hold 51% and accomplishes that with the 36M evaluation which was the original number. That sets the 51% protection up for the coin perfectly. this coin will never be sold, the PoS profit will be sold though. Pay back expenses etc.

Now that you realize how small the amount of money is you may just delete the accusations.

The Dev will never sell the 51%
. I really think it is blown out of proportion

and the price just keeps sliding down...

I guess when you stop selling things will be looking up.

If the coin died you lose all your money

but if you can get some money back and take the coin down it is a win win right?

this is the "worst case scenario," not the other way around. The dev owning 5 million coins and then giving themselves another 22 mIllion that was supposed to be the original burn of the coin. the ICO that gave it value -literally.

Now that means this coin is literally worthless, the burn has been plundered by the dev, and he is looking for buy volume to dump on.  That's why the price won't go up - it has nothing to do with me anymore.

when the change happened I sold all the coin I could above 1k, as requested by the dev "if you dont like it sell your coin". well guess what? I really don't like it, and there's no one stupider then me left  now to buy the remaining 90k I have.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:11:39 PM

Also, the dev permanently having 51% of the coin no longer makes the cryptocurrency trustless. which defeats the whole point of trying to pretend this competes with any other shitcoin.

Forzendiablo, I let you make money off of me in this market so I could amass an insane percentage of coins. I succeeded, with 33% of the total coins.

I'm so furious at this bullshit. I could have made so many bitcoins

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:13:31 PM

FOR THE RECORD. KINGSCROWN/EXSCLUSIVE COIN WENT DEAD FOR 5 MONTHS BETWEEN THE "ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SWAP" AND THE "5 DAYS NOTICE OF SWAP". I AM NO LONGER TRYING TO BUY ANY COIN. JUST SELL IT ALL. PLEASE BUY IT

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: