Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:02:35 AM

I will state it clearly and redundantly one more time for those that still don't seem to understand.

This coin "started" as an ICO with 29,400,000 for sale. There was 49% of 60 million ("total coin") available for sale for an ICO. Only 6 million coins were bought in the original ICO. 23.4 million coins were destroyed of the original 49% that was set aside for an ICO. That leaves almost exactly 6 million coins at the "coin start". 6 million coins with a 2% stake rate.

Pay attention, because this is where the 36 million number comes in that you're so desperately clinging to, as if there isn't post history to back up what I'm saying:

The ICO started with a "60 million coin total, of which 49% was set aside for an ICO." that's 29,400,000. 23.4M of this was destroyed. 60 million - 23.4 million leaves "36525660 possible total coins". This was the absolute maximum possible number of coins. 36 Million coins was the absolute maximum number of possible coins to ever be mined/staked in exclusive coin.

15 million coins were in circulation and available for trading/stolen by cryptsy/staking by kingscrown/whatever, when new developers hijacked this coin and took all the 23.4 million coins, that were supposed to be burned, for themselves.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:07:45 AM

FINAL STAGE OF LAUNCH - BURNING THE COINS - DONE

The coins had been sent - eee4af5f6ef428b8c1f6bcb79ce784585f883518665b216f880919b30dffca1e
The burn adress is - EXCLRoXGn4sbrrqYct33PvDC3YSHQFGyzc

This was posted almost 3 hours after the vanity address generator was created. It's not a very unique (difficult) address to generate using a vanity generator. I'd believe no private key exists if you had sent it to something like: EXCLBURNADDRESSFORDESTRUCTION

I was reading through the early posts to find a kingscrown  quote of him confirming or denying that the new total was 36 million and not 60 million. But then I came across this: an original scam accusation lost to the wind. It all makes sense.. the coins were never burned.. now there's proof that kingscrown used a vanity generator to get EXCLRoX and acted like that was the burn address all along.

that's why the devs are all acting like they can just give themselves the burn - they already did.

I guess it makes sense.

damn, I got burned. I guess there's no reason to post here anymore. peace

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:27:37 AM

I will state it clearly and redundantly one more time for those that still don't seem to understand.

This coin "started" as an ICO with 29,400,000 for sale. There was 49% of 60 million ("total coin") available for sale for an ICO. Only 6 million coins were bought in the original ICO. 23.4 million coins were destroyed of the original 49% that was set aside for an ICO. That leaves almost exactly 6 million coins at the "coin start". 6 million coins with a 2% stake rate.

Pay attention, because this is where the 36 million number comes in that you're so desperately clinging to, as if there isn't post history to back up what I'm saying:

The ICO started with a "60 million coin total, of which 49% was set aside for an ICO." that's 29,400,000. 23.4M of this was destroyed. 60 million - 23.4 million leaves "36525660 possible total coins". This was the absolute maximum possible number of coins. 36 Million coins was the absolute maximum number of possible coins to ever be mined/staked in exclusive coin.

15 million coins were in circulation and available for trading/stolen by cryptsy/staking by kingscrown/whatever, when new developers hijacked this coin and took all the 23.4 million coins, that were supposed to be burned, for themselves.

Seems like a strange way to do an ICO. Start the coin at 60M and take 1% of the start at 600K, what if only 100,000 coins are sold, the Dev has 600,000 vs 100,000 in supply and burn 28.9M coins. You didn't see this disparity of the 1%? That should have kept you away since now that 1% with 6Million coins is a better percentage. I think I see why it was done that way now.

So KingsCrown deleted twice, once from 60M and again from 29.4, strange all the way around and perfect to give a better percent than 1% to KingsCrown no matter what. I didn't keep track of the amount of the Market Cap when I mined the coin but I will just agree it was around 6Million. Ok now even if there are only 6 Million coin at the start you are agreeing that 36M is the total and once the coin goes PoS this is the total supply going in as that would be the last PoW block.

It doesn't matter that you don't own a huge percentage now. 36M is the proper total to swap from and any discrepancy will be worked out with Cryptsy when they come back online lol. Cryptsy stole the coin not the dev.

You have every right to feel the way you do, but the Dev paid for these coins with the costs of the Swap in order to support it. Seems like you should have asked some questions prior to the swap, like how many coin will the total be instead of assuming it was 15 Million. That would have been the perfect time, but you wanted to keep it quiet so you might get more percentage if less people show up. Not realizing the total coin is the swap since it is going full PoS at that max total coin.  

I offered an idea that really would get your money back and it is a perfect opportunity now too. Just trying to make things work out for you and the coin but I didn't realize it was this complicated all together...

Think about the 49%PoS 2%Dev fund and a Cryptsy Coin held over that could also be burned at a later date. Too late at this point other than an attempt to make the coin successful now. I am sure the New Dev would like to make it work since they have costs involved now.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

Priceslide wrote:
kingscrown wrote:
Priceslide wrote:

I find it highly problematic that you have done no explanation as to why the coin will be forked. You are encouraging people to sell at the all time low. literally, "if you don't like it, sell your coins." well, I don't like it, you shouldn't make this change, and I'm not selling.

by the way, I can understand a 10x increase in supply, where everyone gets 9.9 excl and you get the extra .1. create an impromptu development fund. at least everyone will understand what's happening. there's no way that removing 9/10 of the coin supply is going to increase the price by 9x, as it would intuitively on a reliable market.

do not fork the coin this way. I will attempt discussing this further in other avenues as well.

Hey!

Yes the communication was a bit problematic but simple from my side.

Here is what happends/happened:
Cryptsy owns LOADS of coins and dosnt want to withdrawl them.
We will hire full time developer to keep eye on EXCL.

So we face 2 problems:
Exchange dropping LOADS of coins + guy costing a bit of coins.

So out of this.. do you prefer for me to get the coins and pay the guy or Cryptsy to drop on us all?

I sometimes forget to call my reasons clearly and think everybody is on my side. But look on it this way Smiley

I don't understand how burning everyone who doesn't put their coins on bittrex or Banx.io is preferable to just burning the craptsy people. It blows hard that they went down, I lost money too. You're not explaining how this solves any problems, just claiming that it does.

Maybe Cryptsy will pay out, but if it doesn't, the healthy option is not to change the total supply of coins.

This fork stinks to high heaven. I'm mostly upset about the change in total coin supply. Why? Are you going to get 9/10ths of the coins, or are your 10EXCL going to be 1EXCL too? It's not clear what is happening. It is vital that you sit down and write a long post about what is happening and why.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:32:30 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 11:24:39 PM by CryptoNick

I wasn't aware you voiced your opinion prior but the reality is the coin had to go full PoS. The total number of coins is where PoS starts. You stated that number is 36M.

The scenario is perfect to employ my ideas and it was all due to the way things transpired to inspire this idea of using 49% as PoS with the new dev holding 2%.

I hope my ideas make a great dump opportunity for you and the people getting in get a great deal!
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:35:21 PM

FINAL STAGE OF LAUNCH - BURNING THE COINS - DONE

The coins had been sent - eee4af5f6ef428b8c1f6bcb79ce784585f883518665b216f880919b30dffca1e
The burn adress is - EXCLRoXGn4sbrrqYct33PvDC3YSHQFGyzc

This was posted almost 3 hours after the vanity address generator was created. It's not a very unique (difficult) address to generate using a vanity generator. I'd believe no private key exists if you had sent it to something like: EXCLBURNADDRESSFORDESTRUCTION

I was reading through the early posts to find a kingscrown  quote of him confirming or denying that the new total was 36 million and not 60 million. But then I came across this: an original scam accusation lost to the wind. It all makes sense.. the coins were never burned.. now there's proof that kingscrown used a vanity generator to get EXCLRoX and acted like that was the burn address all along.

that's why the devs are all acting like they can just give themselves the burn - they already did.

I guess it makes sense.

damn, I got burned. I guess there's no reason to post here anymore. peace

I looked over the old thread and everyone saw that same post and believed it was burned properly. At any rate the funds would have had to move to make any real claim or to make it matter. I will bet you 2 BTC the funds at that Burn address never moved. We can dig up the old Block explorer. You can make part of your money back if you know KingsCrown did this. I know he wouldn't, it makes no sense as he would have dumped out the market and he already had 600K coin.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:14:10 PM

We can dig up the old Block explorer.

I demand that this is done in order to view the last block created on the old chain, which will tell us the total number of coins in circulation at the time of the swap.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:31:05 PM

Seems like a strange way to do an ICO. Start the coin at 60M and take 1% of the start at 600K, what if only 100,000 coins are sold, the Dev has 600,000 vs 100,000 in supply and burn 28.9M coins. You didn't see this disparity of the 1%? That should have kept you away since now that 1% with 6Million coins is a better percentage. I think I see why it was done that way now.

So KingsCrown deleted twice, once from 60M and again from 29.4, strange all the way around and perfect to give a better percent than 1% to KingsCrown no matter what. I didn't keep track of the amount of the Market Cap when I mined the coin but I will just agree it was around 6Million. Ok now even if there are only 6 Million coin at the start you are agreeing that 36M is the total and once the coin goes PoS this is the total supply going in as that would be the last PoW block.

It doesn't matter that you don't own a huge percentage now. 36M is the proper total to swap from and any discrepancy will be worked out with Cryptsy when they come back online lol. Cryptsy stole the coin not the dev.

You have every right to feel the way you do, but the Dev paid for these coins with the costs of the Swap in order to support it. Seems like you should have asked some questions prior to the swap, like how many coin will the total be instead of assuming it was 15 Million. That would have been the perfect time, but you wanted to keep it quiet so you might get more percentage if less people show up. Not realizing the total coin is the swap since it is going full PoS at that max total coin.  

I offered an idea that really would get your money back and it is a perfect opportunity now too. Just trying to make things work out for you and the coin but I didn't realize it was this complicated all together...

Think about the 49%PoS 2%Dev fund and a Cryptsy Coin held over that could also be burned at a later date. Too late at this point other than an attempt to make the coin successful now. I am sure the New Dev would like to make it work since they have costs involved now.

To make all this simpler there is fixed price per coin and 2 options of buying with 3rd coming today - prepare for some BIG news. All current investors were contacted and accepted the price/changes.

Please update international translations.

Exclusive Coin ICO
49% coins will be sold during ICO, leaving 1% to dev fund [mostly for testing applications and new ideas within EXCL ecosystem] and 50% will be left to be mined.
Price per coin is 0.00005BTC

ICO start date: 6.09.2014 [today]
ICO end date: 25.09.2014
Coin Launch: 28.09.2014

COINS RAISED SO FAR: 5.829 BTC

How to Buy EXCL Coin on the ICO

@ Directly from kingscrown
1. Send desired BTC amount to: 1EPM3rTiHFVQfAtTbQLLtAhPHTsvcf94ct
2. PM with txid to get added to the list [if you wish you can PM saying you want to stay anonymous]
3. See your status at http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/

Min entrance: 0,1BTC

@ Using Bitcointalkforum Escrow Maidak
If you want escrow its available at extra cost of 0,02BTC per 1BTC invested.

Escrow address: 15A5R83t7cGoXDSsxMg2HsFevsZYshujy6

I was contacted by kingscrown to inform users I am to escrow his ICO if your using escrow please fill the following form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-8xVe7viLYQjZ_dHPIKtXumZ5NlsmhM4pfSHL_GtHzU/viewform?usp=send_form

[/center]

This is how the ICO happened. at a price of 5000 Satoshi.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:37:39 PM

i can also confirm kingscrown account is real and he is the one behind it.
guy is preety known in altcoin scene i will be investing in this soon when i get few BTCs. its a sure win IMO.

... I have a preety good network of friends here and there.

Thanx also preety good member vouch for me being fair + there is escrow here and more news coming.

That's a preety rare acoustic confusion.

Cheers

Graham

Indeed a pretty good catch, someone using multiple accounts to sell his coins to unsuspecting investors.  Roll Eyes

Preety clear that kingscrown's new bitcointalk account in forzendiablo. lol.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:41:40 PM

I demand that this is done in order to view the last block created on the old chain, which will tell us the total number of coins in circulation at the time of the swap.

Sounds good. Can you find a copy of the old block explorer?  

Once the coin goes into PoS though all 36 million are the total. I think the coins had to be made don't they? So who owns them is the only gripe? This is why I think the 49%/2% is a good idea. The 49% are never sold and work for the investors and against any exchange that would hold tons of coin to stake and make dividends against the coin holders. It is actually a good way to thwart exchanges from PoS domination. The coin would produce products perpetually to buy. We all know the retail value of the products to be written to the blockchain. We would all know the price they were sold at. Bitcoin price could be written to the chain also. Complete ledger accounting.

Did you ever see a massive dump on the market of 23 million coins before the swap? You could look at old market data and see. KC most likely would have had to be the only one selling if done slowly. I don't think Bittrex goes back that far though.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 12:17:35 AM

Once the coin goes into PoS though all 36 million are the total. I think the coins had to be made don't they? So who owns them is the only gripe?

No if I could find a copy of the block explorer then I would have irrefutable evidence that more coins were created then necessary. It is reasonable to believe that all copies are lost.

Do you understand what a theoretical maximum is?
The maximum number of bitcoins that can ever be created is 21 million.

The maximum number of old exclusive coins that could ever be created was 60 million. But right off the bat, kingscrown "destroyed" 23.5 million of the coins. That left a MAXIMUM, see:

MAXIMUM,    greatest, highest, biggest, largest, top, topmost, most, utmost, maximal number of coins to ever be created was 36.5 million. Not "when proof of work ends, this will keep staking past 36.5 million". At LEAST 20 million coins were created out of thin air in the swap.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

I checked they are with GAWminer. Previously I had bought some virtual hardware for mining with Zenminer. But Got total loss even site goes down.

There was "ebay style market" in 2014 where you could buy/sell things with escrow for EXCL and there was Gridseed, Gawminer, Hotels and more to buy there. You could even sell your shoes if you wanted Wink
The coin of GAW is XPY - its still trading on exchanges - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XPY

If anybody wants to sell their goods for EXCL try SELL section on forum here and look for some escrow. I will link your sales thread here too.

Scammers through and through. Someone mentions the brief affiliation that EXCL had with GAW, and instead of just saying that it was a convienient partnership before GAW was proven to be a scam, the developer actually defends GAW, and says "their coin is still trading". Simply wow...

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:00:25 AM

This is how the ICO happened. at a price of 5000 Satoshi.

I recall the ICO didn't go well, so Kingscrown dropped the price to 500 sats. 5925660 coins * 500 sats = 29.63 BTC pulled from the ICO.
Add 600k coins of his personal premine called the dev's fund * 500 sats = 3 BTC
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:31:02 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 12:07:59 PM by CryptoNick

Once the coin goes into PoS though all 36 million are the total. I think the coins had to be made don't they? So who owns them is the only gripe?

No if I could find a copy of the block explorer then I would have irrefutable evidence that more coins were created then necessary. It is reasonable to believe that all copies are lost.

Do you understand what a theoretical maximum is?
The maximum number of bitcoins that can ever be created is 21 million.

The maximum number of old exclusive coins that could ever be created was 60 million. But right off the bat, kingscrown "destroyed" 23.5 million of the coins. That left a MAXIMUM, see:

MAXIMUM,    greatest, highest, biggest, largest, top, topmost, most, utmost, maximal number of coins to ever be created was 36.5 million. Not "when proof of work ends, this will keep staking past 36.5 million". At LEAST 20 million coins were created out of thin air in the swap.

Yeah it stakes past 36.5 million but that was the total just like BitCoin has a total. You can say 21 Million Bitcoin were made and then STORJ goes and burns 1000 Bitcoin yet there is still 21 Million. So technically it is 60 Million like I said previously and maybe that would have been the total coin ever just like BitCoin. I guess this coin is just a coin without a real total and the coin could have still progressed from 1.5 Million to 3.6 Million as the total sure but who pays the bills in that scenario?

It comes down to making the coin work now, you already sold off and I would have felt the same way about the entire deal. You just don't realize the costs that go into dealing with the coin, really wasn't fair to either party, Dev or You. That is why I am trying to mediate this situation and I don't want to insinuate you are wrong or that the dev was wrong when they were just trying to fix the coin. It won't get you closer to a solution that would benefit you or the coin to keep ranting on and on. You are  slighted and on tilt, but the coin would not exist to even be slighted if a position that benefits the dev wasn't taken.

This turns out to be a good conflict to have though, it is perfect for the first ever PoS perpetual market. Using the blockchain to hold all parties accountable. I mean you were the one who inspired me to think it up since I felt you had a real gripe but not to the point of a scam. So take it or leave it or offer a better solution to the current situation, not the one we can't do anything about... It is out in the open now and the coin should be able to recover when Action is taken if this is the direction the dev decides to go towards. I think it is a one of a kind idea, let me know if someone else is doing anything similar.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

Hello!
   How to recover Old Exclusive Coin Balance, I have used all ways to recover but useless. -rescan -reindex , changed blk....dat file used other ways but useless!

Anybody know how to recover old balance?

Kindly, solve this new Exclusive Coin wallet issue.

Thanks

The coin was swapped 1:10 on Bittrex. The old wallet won't be able to send over, your coin had to make it to Bittrex before the deadline.

Here is the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.msg16106177#msg16106177
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:43:04 AM

Hello!
   How to recover Old Exclusive Coin Balance, I have used all ways to recover but useless. -rescan -reindex , changed blk....dat file used other ways but useless!

Anybody know how to recover old balance?

Kindly, solve this new Exclusive Coin wallet issue.

Thanks

The coin was swapped 1:10 on Bittrex. The old wallet won't be able to send over, your coin had to make it to Bittrex before the deadline.

Here is the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.msg16106177#msg16106177

What to do know, i already trading on Bittrex kindly tell STEP BY STEP

Your old coins are lost unless the dev makes an exception and exchanges these coins manually for you.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 12:32:04 PM

You are on old chain of old EXCL coin. Old EXCL coin is dead now.
This is new so this wallet will not work

Yes! old wallet is not working.. you are developer you can unblock the chain i am old EXCL Coin holder i am trading with when it was launched and added in AtomicTrade. Without notice you have changed the blocks and developed a new wallet which is not recognizing balance.

I am active trader .. your site i visiting frequently but from few weeks your site is down so what is the resource by which i got know that you have changed the block.

My wallet was blocked syncing on 31 Aug 2016 and now its 7th of sept. its few days.. YOU CAN RECOVER FOR ME BECAUSE YOU ARE DEVELOPER... UNLOCK BLOCK for OLD COINS HOLDER ... OR ... Give any compensation ... I was holding more than 369000 EXCL Coins .. 50001 Coins i sent, blocked in transaction because of  sync stopped.

couldn't make it up if I tried

crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:51:06 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0

Another good entry after the revival of the coin. This coin when launched got a lot of hype but went silent. I think now it is the right for the traders to change hands.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:55:42 PM

delete the node list, run it and wait.

there is a bug on some home networks (its about some way of port forwarding) there is a patch in the making. it will connect, just leave it over night or so Smiley

coin was relaunched without testing. many bugs.

I swear if I wasn't involved this would be comedy gold

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: