Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:01:51 PM

You will have to get trusted escrow for this project in order to get some trust, even thought you are sr member this account could be bought.
Not saying it is.

if the account was bought then all others would have to be across all this sites. but okay i will get some people to post that i am myself who have contact with me since longer time if this will be case here.
I've said that it MAY not it is and it seems that it isn't. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't use escrow anyway.

Escrow or PoD or go home.

Added escrow option to OP for scared people. But i think you can just msg me at any other forum, my blog or whatever else - that will be faster and easier for both of us.

I do not know what is POD?

cryptoasian.com
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

Thats great to here your legit, but i will say the coin has no innovation. you say coin will not be dumped well people do take losses by selling below their buy in so there is no stopping that plus the only thing you are selling are a few discounted items how is that meant to raise you all this BTC.

You wil lget weekly items which are discounted. If you follow my blog you will see i have alot of miners and deals with companies..
In the end im promising here something that will work for sure. If price of coi ngets to 1 satoshi - doesnt matter, still you will be able to buy things with it cheaper than with BTC + you will get escrowed by me market.

If you want to use escrow i will surely allow it but i feel im good enough escrow for this anyways Smiley

people don't use bitcoin because it gets them cheap items they use it because it is a better way to pay. how many online shops have you seen which lower their price to become competition for the big sites but end up failing. offering cheap items is not the way to go for a online currency. amazon makes way more than ebay in sales and ebay is cheaper.

plus what makes this worse is a IPO, a coin just being launched we would say ok dev wants to try something new but here having a IPO for this silly idea, come on.

you need to create a marketplace that can challenge others

Thanx for opinions. What this coin gives is unlike BTC you can be early adopter + you have a known member promoting it. The idea is well thought here and im sure this will work out. Im not making you to invest just giving you opportunity Smiley But i accept all critics too. One thing you can be sure - everything promised here will be delivered.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:05:31 PM

i can also confirm kingscrown account is real and he is the one behind it.
guy is preety known in altcoin scene i will be investing in this soon when i get few BTCs. its a sure win IMO.

yolo
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

its good that its not an anonymous account but other than that i dont think its worth investing anything!
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:08:27 PM

also you should layout a plan here as to what you will do with the ICO bitcoins.
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:10:10 PM

its good that its not an anonymous account but other than that i dont think its worth investing anything!

You dont have to invest at all, you can ie just mine it after it comes out. the coin will start as planned with 0, 1 or 10000 investors. It doesnt matter for the idea itself - just people from ICO will have upperhand

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:15 PM

Thats great to here your legit, but i will say the coin has no innovation. you say coin will not be dumped well people do take losses by selling below their buy in so there is no stopping that plus the only thing you are selling are a few discounted items how is that meant to raise you all this BTC.

You wil lget weekly items which are discounted. If you follow my blog you will see i have alot of miners and deals with companies..
In the end im promising here something that will work for sure. If price of coi ngets to 1 satoshi - doesnt matter, still you will be able to buy things with it cheaper than with BTC + you will get escrowed by me market.

If you want to use escrow i will surely allow it but i feel im good enough escrow for this anyways Smiley

people don't use bitcoin because it gets them cheap items they use it because it is a better way to pay. how many online shops have you seen which lower their price to become competition for the big sites but end up failing. offering cheap items is not the way to go for a online currency. amazon makes way more than ebay in sales and ebay is cheaper.

plus what makes this worse is a IPO, a coin just being launched we would say ok dev wants to try something new but here having a IPO for this silly idea, come on.

you need to create a marketplace that can challenge others

Thanx for opinions. What this coin gives is unlike BTC you can be early adopter + you have a known member promoting it. The idea is well thought here and im sure this will work out. Im not making you to invest just giving you opportunity Smiley But i accept all critics too. One thing you can be sure - everything promised here will be delivered.

people are vouching for you i like it but its the idea that will not work. think about creating a decentralized marketplace thats interesting. you do know i can create a coin in the next 2 hours and offer what your doing and offering a cheaper price the goods and i would only require max 3btc if i wanted someone to set it for me or a i could get a 3btc ipo lol.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:13:29 PM

You dont have to invest at all, you can ie just mine it after it comes out. the coin will start as planned with 0, 1 or 10000 investors. It doesnt matter for the ideal itself at all Smiley

we are the investors we are the people that will use the coin. we are giving feedback. you do sound like a legit person, my advice change the plan it will be a waste of your time. the name is good, relate something to it.
mymenace
Legendary

Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:36:58 PM

I am willing for exclusive coin adopters and users to pay for my services with exclusive coin

discount for all payments in exclusive coin

as soon as I have an account running on an exchange this offer is open to all exclusive coin users

Grin
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:49:57 PM

The concept could possibly work but the items would have to be significantly discounted. For example membership sites like http://www.theclymb.com/ and others where you get very good discounts for high quality outdoor gear.

I can see myself buying EXCL just to obtain a few items if the price is right.  I think you will need a nice marketplace or website to go along with it

How will you convince merchants to sell or accept EXCL ? If I wanted to sell some items what would be my incentive to accept and sell my items exclusively with EXCL ?

*Added question
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:53:58 PM

Will keep an eye on this coin, looks promising but will not invest till more details will come out.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:38:17 PM

i will be the first to jump in - 1BTC sent e39697243040a17a55a824a76130caf35505665f8341a99b4c2612f53d668fd7
i been following kingscrown tips since longer time and made profit so i feel like this is nobrainer

yolo
altminerd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:38:48 PM

I don't pipe up much around here, but do want to add my assessment of this ANN real quick...

Basically, dev has a handful of old-ass mostly worthless mining gear he wants to sell, but instead of selling it directly on CL or ebay or whatever, he'd like to pre-sell it to "investors" via this ICO, then slowly dole out the proceeds of the actual sales of physical goods via EXCL?

Not specifically wanting to torpedo this ship before it sets sail, but maybe we can get some more detailed info on exactly how the proposed marketplace will work? And what real-world problem EXCL is solving? The OP mentions people somehow being able to buy physical goods at steep discounts... but I'm pretty concerned about the goods pictured at http://instagram.com/kingsbtc since just about every last item there costs more to operate than it will earn the owner, unless the owner/operator has free electricity + infrastructure available.

Or maybe I'm missing the bigger picture. If so, flame on or perhaps maybe help me understand what I'm missing...
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

The concept could possibly work but the items would have to be significantly discounted. For example membership sites like http://www.theclymb.com/ and others where you get very good discounts for high quality outdoor gear.

I can see myself buying EXCL just to obtain a few items if the price is right.  I think you will need a nice marketplace or website to go along with it

How will you convince merchants to sell or accept EXCL ? If I wanted to sell some items what would be my incentive to accept and sell my items exclusively with EXCL ?

*Added question

Here is how it works:
For start we sell our own things that we have stocked here - so this ones are sure. And we have more of those than anybody can think Smiley
Then lets say we sold everything, then we buy ie latest miner from XXX company with BTCs from ICO, then we sell it cheaper than we bought - this one is sure too.
Now - the deals are always FIRST mailed to everybody on the list, then posted to forums. So after few deals that people missed they will get to the mailing list as its first came first served. Now lets say we have 5k people on mailing list.
Then i reach companies saying if they give ie 5 products cheaper than on the markwet price, they get mailing to 5k people interested aka fee advertising.

Now lets say you have somethign for sell. Im an escrow here so every person doing the deals is assured he will get what he paid for. No more scams.

ANd least - therte will be market, in the OP there is:
- WooCommerce EXCL plugin [PHP]
- PrestaShop EXCL plugin [PHP]

and those are needed to make the platform.

Hope ive cleared everything Smiley

Just so you guys know im not a coder - there is other coders i nthe team, but im a marketer i quit day job many years ago and im hired by companies on contracts. I know what im doing but of course do not invest if you are scared of loosing. I cannot tell with what kind of companies im in touch but lets say me goign for companies to be used here is totally not a problem. I have a preety good network of friends here and there.

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:03:35 PM

I don't pipe up much around here, but do want to add my assessment of this ANN real quick...

Basically, dev has a handful of old-ass mostly worthless mining gear he wants to sell, but instead of selling it directly on CL or ebay or whatever, he'd like to pre-sell it to "investors" via this ICO, then slowly dole out the proceeds of the actual sales of physical goods via EXCL?

Not specifically wanting to torpedo this ship before it sets sail, but maybe we can get some more detailed info on exactly how the proposed marketplace will work? And what real-world problem EXCL is solving? The OP mentions people somehow being able to buy physical goods at steep discounts... but I'm pretty concerned about the goods pictured at http://instagram.com/kingsbtc since just about every last item there costs more to operate than it will earn the owner, unless the owner/operator has free electricity + infrastructure available.

Or maybe I'm missing the bigger picture. If so, flame on or perhaps maybe help me understand what I'm missing...

The post up explains the idea a bit clearer maybe, so no you wont end with old equipment at all.
Also this will not be just miners or so, in the end it may be everything Wink The ICO is 50% of coins, imagine how hard it will be to mine the other 50% - price wont be able to tank.

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:06:01 PM

i will be the first to jump in - 1BTC sent e39697243040a17a55a824a76130caf35505665f8341a99b4c2612f53d668fd7
i been following kingscrown tips since longer time and made profit so i feel like this is nobrainer

Added to site! Thanx! Right now you are owner of 700 000 EXCL Smiley)))))))
http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/

martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:09:49 PM

*Added question

Here is how it works:
For start we sell our own things that we have stocked here - so this ones are sure. And we have more of those than anybody can think Smiley
Then lets say we sold everything, then we buy ie latest miner from XXX company with BTCs from ICO, then we sell it cheaper than we bought - this one is sure too.
Now - the deals are always FIRST mailed to everybody on the list, then posted to forums. So after few deals that people missed they will get to the mailing list as its first came first served. Now lets say we have 5k people on mailing list.
Then i reach companies saying if they give ie 5 products cheaper than on the markwet price, they get mailing to 5k people interested aka fee advertising.

Now lets say you have somethign for sell. Im an escrow here so every person doing the deals is assured he will get what he paid for. No more scams.

Just so you guys know im not a coder - there is other coders i nthe team, but im a marketer i quit day job many years ago and im hired by companies on contracts. I know what im doing but of course do not invest if you are scared of loosing. I cannot tell with what kind of companies im in touch but lets say me goign for companies to be used here is totally not a problem. I have a preety good network of friends here and there.

Alles klar , so you say something like, here i sell something gooooood if you lose your investment don't blame me blame the people im working for, but i wound tell you who are they.... very funny  Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

*Added question

Here is how it works:

Alles klar , so you say something like, here i sell something gooooood if you lose your investment don't blame me blame the people im working for, but i wound tell you who are they.... very funny  Grin Grin Grin

There is no investments withotu risks and im being transparent here. If somebody tells you any investment is 100% sure - he is lying for 100%.
Try this or not as i said how much comes from ICO doesnt change much in the project. Also i dont think there were many [any?] coins with members of as big trust as myself.
Here is my trust ratings here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=169448

martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:16:07 PM

good luck  Wink

Wink   Wink
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:05:02 AM

Lets try this,  Beenhakker following fuk.io
Sent 1,99btc Please confirm!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: