Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:30:21 AM

Fixed price ICO is way too high for this coin regardless of the said perks.  There is no way it will sell out so dev will have tons of coins and BTC.  Trusted member or not this is not a fair value launch.

the unsold coin will be destroyed , but the OP forget to describe it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:49:06 AM

Fixed price ICO is way too high for this coin regardless of the said perks.  There is no way it will sell out so dev will have tons of coins and BTC.  Trusted member or not this is not a fair value launch.

the unsold coin will be destroyed , but the OP forget to describe it.

It was here but not visible enough. Thanks for pointing it out - i appreciate all of those to make the OP better and better.

Exclusive Coin ICO
49% coins will be sold during ICO, leaving 1% to dev fund [mostly for testing applications and new ideas within EXCL ecosystem] and 50% will be left to be mined.
Price per coin is 0.00005BTC

ALL UNSOLD COINS WILL BE DESTORYED MAKING THE MARKETCAP EVEN SMALLER AND MAKING ICO INVESTORS HAVING EVEN BIGGER UPPERHAND OVER OTHERS.

ICO start date: 6.09.2014 [today]
ICO end date: 25.09.2014
Coin Launch: 28.09.2014

Jamesco

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:48:13 AM

Nice, I'll check it out
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:08:20 AM

invest in shit coins with new nicks or try this with old member...

idiots :DDDDDDDD

yolo
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:47:09 AM

shame i have no BTC but i will mine this with my 1 GPU for 100%

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:03:47 AM

Hey!

Kingscrown I want to say good luck!

I think that your project will success as it seems really very interesting.

I know Kingscrown from a while and he is one of the important supporters from the Bitcoin Online Embassy.  
Without Kingscrown the Embassy wouldn't have the Lamassu!

I will be watching this coin.

Regards!
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

@DEV, can you tell me why I buy this coin,  I went through the OP and didn't find anything new.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:59:17 AM

Chinese translation updated. i will update them in time . so dont worry about this.
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:04:09 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 09:33:15 AM by JTB800

You may be experienced, but you sure don't look at things from an early investor's point of view. Destroying all coins not bought in the ICO helps miners and buyers on the exchange -- not ICO investors.

Every single ICO investor wants those coins to go to them. If only half of the ICO was presold then those investors would want (and expect) to receive twice as many coins. There is not one investor who would feel otherwise. So, please stop mentioning the destruction of the coins as being good for the early investor -- only the most ignorant newbie would believe that.

And, holy moly, this is an expensive ICO. What is the total market cap of the coins -- 3,000 BTC? Where is the upside for taking the risk of investing early? This might not be fair, but ICO investors have taken a beating in lots and lots of coins. To be attractive in this reality, there has to be real upside potential from day one. Otherwise, why not just wait for it to trade like everyone else?

In short, the risk/reward ratio is just too poor to invest in this coin. I mean where is this going in short to medium term? 6,000 BTC, 9,000 BTC? I don't think so.

Of course, no one knows the future and maybe it will be a big success right from the start. And while I am unfamiliar with you, you do seem genuine and I hope that it is indeed a success.

I think that if I had to guess though, you are more of a miner than an investor. The benefits of mining this right out of the gate could be big. It has a huge market cap at the start to sell into and the miners will make out like bandits at first. Investing early? No thanks.
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Of course, no one knows the future and maybe it will be a big success right from the start. And while I am unfamiliar with you, you do seem genuine and I hope that it is indeed a success.

I think that if I had to guess though, you are more of a miner than an investor. The benefits of mining this right out of the gate could be big. It has a huge market cap at the start to sell into and the miners will make out like bandits at first. Investing early? No thanks.

Actually with such low blocks + 50% coins gone [in ICO or burn] + 8k blocks with 0 coins.. miners will have very hard life to gain what ICO people do. Also remember the example of KnC miner selling and price dropping to 1 satoshi - if price drops too low there might be moment when person willing to get somethign with EXCL will have to buy 90% of coins on the market - naturally raising the price.

Since i do have items here for dinscounted sale i know they will go and the less peopel invest in ICO the less coins will exist at all making it really hard to get enough to buy something if price drops.

Does that make sense? Smiley

JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:34:23 AM

Actually with such low blocks + 50% coins gone [in ICO or burn] + 8k blocks with 0 coins.. miners will have very hard life to gain what ICO people do. Also remember the example of KnC miner selling and price dropping to 1 satoshi - if price drops too low there might be moment when person willing to get somethign with EXCL will have to buy 90% of coins on the market - naturally raising the price.

Since i do have items here for dinscounted sale i know they will go and the less peopel invest in ICO the less coins will exist at all making it really hard to get enough to buy something if price drops.

Well, it makes sense, but it doesn't really address the risk/reward ratio for early investors. What in the world would an early investor care about miners for? They are practically the enemy at the beginning of a coin. Whatever coins the miners can mine (regardless of  a bit of difficulty) will be enormously profitable because of the current market cap.

The items for sale have nothing to do with the short-term and since it is so new and you are starting out with essentially your own possessions, it has little to do with even the medium-term. It is going to take a while to see if this concept catches on beyond your garage sale.

As far as any potential early investor is concerned that presents very real risk to their money. With a market cap of 3,000 BTC, where is the upside? I don't mean to be critical of your concept, but it is going to take time to come to fruition. But, you're taking the money now and pricing it as if it was already a big success.
ilusm

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

wow...just another ICO...hmmmm...be careful.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:00:23 AM

Well, it makes sense, but it doesn't really address the risk/reward ratio for early investors. What in the world would an early investor care about miners for? They are practically the enemy at the beginning of a coin. Whatever coins the miners can mine (regardless of  a bit of difficulty) will be enormously profitable because of the current market cap.

The items for sale have nothing to do with the short-term and since it is so new and you are starting out with essentially your own possessions, it has little to do with even the medium-term. It is going to take a while to see if this concept catches on beyond your garage sale.

As far as any potential early investor is concerned that presents very real risk to their money. With a market cap of 3,000 BTC, where is the upside? I don't mean to be critical of your concept, but it is going to take time to come to fruition. But, you're taking the money now and pricing it as if it was already a big success.
I totally agree with you JTB800. I think there's no doubt about kingscrown being honest here but the current price is too high to risk buying in early.
xucc2012

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:06:01 AM

i will do my own reserch to decide invest this project or not .Good luck with your coin!
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

i can also confirm kingscrown account is real and he is the one behind it.
guy is preety known in altcoin scene i will be investing in this soon when i get few BTCs. its a sure win IMO.

... I have a preety good network of friends here and there.

Thanx also preety good member vouch for me being fair + there is escrow here and more news coming.

That's a preety rare acoustic confusion.

Cheers

Graham
fritzi

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:37:57 PM

guy is preety known in altcoin scene i will be investing in this soon when i get few BTCs. its a sure win IMO.

Thanx also preety good member vouch for me being fair + there is escrow here and more news coming.

Cheers

Graham

Indeed a pretty good catch, someone using multiple accounts to sell his coins to unsuspecting investors.  Roll Eyes
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

Cheers

Graham

Indeed a pretty good catch, someone using multiple accounts to sell his coins to unsuspecting investors.  Roll Eyes

Guys nobody makes you invest the coin will run for the miners at 30th and also.. nobody makes you mine this or not.
I being transparent and answering everythign you ask but seems you propably prefer scams from new accounts than solid plans. Cannot do anything about it.

So either go with the flow or drop it - the coin will run as planned.

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

I totally agree with you JTB800. I think there's no doubt about kingscrown being honest here but the current price is too high to risk buying in early.

Hey
the price stays its based on some maths and me watching many launches. I can understand it ssounds high but only future can verify that.
As a *small* reminder - ie on Atomic-Trade you can buy just 10 coins minimum. Thats really pennies investment and you are escrowed by exchange made by really transparent guy ByronP

CryptoChing

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

nice I invest
flis1986

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

Hi,

There is a total amount of 60,000,000 Excl coins.
29,400,000 will be sold during the ICO, at 0.00005 BTC  for each coin.

That's mean that you want to raise more than 1,470 BTC at this price.
If you won't raised that amount, will the coins distributed to the investors or this is a fix price?

Nonsold coins go to burn adress and wont ever hit the market and yes you read good - i do not think we will raise 1470, thats why the coisn will be burnt making the coin even more rare.
Im currently allowing people to decide how much actualy total cap will be 60mil is just on paper it will propably be far from this! Who knows - we can end at even 30mil and become really rare and expensive.

Notice 100% bounties is BTC not EXCL. I want to avoid any type of price dumping that i can.

Thank you for answering.

Still, if you going to raise 1,470 BTC - you will be rich. If you won't riased the amount that you wish for and you will burnt the "extra" coins, your 600k coins will worth much more.

why won't you distributed the coins to the investors instead of burning them?

It seems like you coverd yourself both ways - instead of your investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: