Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:57:35 PM

i can also confirm kingscrown account is real and he is the one behind it.
guy is preety known in altcoin scene i will be investing in this soon when i get few BTCs. its a sure win IMO.

... I have a preety good network of friends here and there.

Thanx also preety good member vouch for me being fair + there is escrow here and more news coming.

That's a preety rare acoustic confusion.

Cheers

Graham

Indeed a pretty good catch, someone using multiple accounts to sell his coins to unsuspecting investors.  Roll Eyes

Guys nobody makes you invest the coin will run for the miners at 30th and also.. nobody makes you mine this or not.
I being transparent and answering everythign you ask but seems you propably prefer scams from new accounts than solid plans. Cannot do anything about it.

So either go with the flow or drop it - the coin will run as planned.
So are you running both accounts here? If so, why would you hype up your coin like this? Or is this really really reaaaally a coincidence that you both misspelled "preety"? You have to admit that this looks really fishy now.
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:58:50 PM

So are you running both accounts here? If so, why would you hype up your coin like this? Or is this really really reaaaally a coincidence that you both misspelled "preety"? You have to admit that this looks really fishy now.

Im sure if you have more bad will you can find loads of typos i made and somebody else made. If i was going to manipulate anything i would send myself LOADS of BTCs to bring volume up. Notice im BTC seller here with min orders of 500$ i could easily "fake" 30-50BTC volume yet im not doing that.

I treat this as community project and i actually want to see how people react when dev is replying, not hiding and giving full plan.

I see you come from some p n d group - you guys are invited to join up here and test if my idea of making coin sustianed to pnd due to goods backup will win the battle in the end Smiley

Cheers!

Hi,

There is a total amount of 60,000,000 Excl coins.
29,400,000 will be sold during the ICO, at 0.00005 BTC  for each coin.

That's mean that you want to raise more than 1,470 BTC at this price.
If you won't raised that amount, will the coins distributed to the investors or this is a fix price?

Nonsold coins go to burn adress and wont ever hit the market and yes you read good - i do not think we will raise 1470, thats why the coisn will be burnt making the coin even more rare.
Im currently allowing people to decide how much actualy total cap will be 60mil is just on paper it will propably be far from this! Who knows - we can end at even 30mil and become really rare and expensive.

Notice 100% bounties is BTC not EXCL. I want to avoid any type of price dumping that i can.

Thank you for answering.

Still, if you going to raise 1,470 BTC - you will be rich. If you won't riased the amount that you wish for and you will burnt the "extra" coins, your 600k coins will worth much more.

why won't you distributed the coins to the investors instead of burning them?

It seems like you coverd yourself both ways - instead of your investors.

Remember one thing - all bounties + hardware/goods are from BTC. So EXCL for me while im the original seller [at least for start] is not worth the same as to buyers of goods ie. I cannot buy stuf from myself and use EXCL in its initial stage the way that people can. When all this items drop on the market value will stabilize itself and if ICO doesnt sell enough coins i need to be sure enough exist so people can actually be able to buy things but i dont want to devaluate the coin by making inflation. Speaking shortly - how expensive this coin will get and how good investment in ICO it is - is in your hands. The less people enter ICO - the more ICO people *should* make.

So far there was around 11 entrances so there is still plenty of space.

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:41:22 PM

Got Extra GPU from ebay For this Smiley

Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:18:14 PM

I'm tempted to invest, but I just got burned on an ICO.  Ugh.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

lol nice I just got an email about this. ICO's all the cool kids are doing it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Jestah

Activity: 426

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:47:26 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:05:59 PM by Jestah

GPUCoin.    

GPUC = Cheaper GPUs via online store, inventory purchased with IPO initially, would have restocked with store proceeds.   Dev never delivered one GPU and ran with 60k in IPO funds.  The model is flawed and he realized it.  The coin would eventually become worth nothing due to continuous dumping back to the market by the store anyway.  Self cannibalization.

How is your coin going to be different?

Thanks!!
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:55:04 PM

Seems a good coin , i don't know why people fear ICO , but if the DEV's are trustable , ICO's are really good
AM in
thanks Cheesy
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

I don't care about ICOs usually, but if Kingscrown wants a block explorer, drop me a message here or on CCT. Good luck.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:30:49 PM

I'm tempted to invest, but I just got burned on an ICO.  Ugh.

This ICO is fully escrowed and.. im not a new guy here or not just from this forum i have wide presence on many forums and in many projects [im also marketer of HBN/COL - very old coins] and many other coins had my help.
You can buy trought me directly, trought Maidak here or trought exchange. I do not get SINGLE coin until this goes live.

GPUCoin.     

GPUC = Cheaper GPUs via online store, inventory purchased with IPO initially, would have restocked with store proceeds.   Dev never delivered one GPU and ran with 60k in IPO funds.  The model is flawed and he realized it.  The coin would eventually become worth nothing due to continuous dumping back to the market by the store anyway.  Self cannibalization.

How is your coin going to be different?

Thanks!!

Hey,
while i do not know who made GPU or how did it end [anybody got a GPU?] here it goes a bit different:
1. i have loads of miners here, hell i even have this KnC from example here on forum to sell for 9BTC + shipping.
2. The things are limited, its not like you can raise coins in any moment and buy what you want. You need to be trigger ready toread mail and have enough coins to buy thing before somebody does.

Does that make sense? Ie you want to buy XXX miner that costs 5BTC, then you get in the mail [remember MAIL WILL ALWAYS GET DEAL INFOS FIRST] that you can get it for 4BTC equivalent of EXCL yet you dont have enough coins. Now its good deal for you to buy even 4,2BTC worth of EXCL to still profit 0,8BTC from the deal - does that make more sense?

The thing here is mailing list + limited trigger items.

g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:33:06 PM

Seems a good coin , i don't know why people fear ICO , but if the DEV's are trustable , ICO's are really good
AM in
thanks Cheesy
Because ICO sucks mostly, and this does not seems to be different. Even superhyped superbacked SysCoin with superdevs is now on 50% ICO price. Fuck IPO craps. Fuck all <6 months coin craps.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:51:57 PM

AM in
thanks Cheesy
Because ICO sucks mostly, and this does not seems to be different. Even superhyped superbacked SysCoin with superdevs is now on 50% ICO price. Fuck IPO craps. Fuck all <6 months coin craps.

Less than 50%.  That's the one that burned me.  I'm still looking at this closely though.
Nagger06

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:12:55 PM

there is no way i'm doing an ico on atomic trade after they stole 250,000 shibecoin from me on the coin swap.
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:57:28 AM

Taken down all extra fees on escrows + made smaller min investments to let more "smaller" people get in.

How to Buy EXCL Coin on the ICO

@ Escrowed by Atomic Trade Exchange
ENTER MARKET HERE

@ Directly from kingscrown
1. Send desired BTC amount to: 1EPM3rTiHFVQfAtTbQLLtAhPHTsvcf94ct
2. PM with txid to get added to the list [if you wish you can PM saying you want to stay anonymous]
3. See your status at http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/

Min entrance: 0.0005 BTC (10 coins)

@ Using Bitcointalkforum Escrow Maidak
Min entrance: 0.005 BTC
Escrow address: 15A5R83t7cGoXDSsxMg2HsFevsZYshujy6

I was contacted by kingscrown to inform users I am to escrow his ICO if your using escrow please fill the following form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-8xVe7viLYQjZ_dHPIKtXumZ5NlsmhM4pfSHL_GtHzU/viewform?usp=send_form

beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:39:17 AM

Betta to get in this ICO as mining seems hard Smiley

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:24:14 AM

Added escrow option to OP for scared people. But i think you can just msg me at any other forum, my blog or whatever else - that will be faster and easier for both of us.

I do not know what is POD?

POD = Proof of Developer
Right now, only Cypto Asian did the rating
http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

But since the rating only did by some web that not even proof themself as trusted, so its hard to use as standard

Any comments

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

29+ mil ICO @ 5k sats? WOW! FPGAs are gonna love this one. Run Forrest run.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:10:22 AM

AM in
thanks Cheesy

Oh! i thought it is good , cos i made good profit on some
and i don't understand why would people dump it for lower than the price they bought it for :/
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:05:02 PM

fail of SYS doesnt mean fails of other coins or actually gives us very clear message that: marketing > new technologies

yolo
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:29:53 PM

5k satoshi for the ICO with 60mil coins is just way too expensive, even if just a few people took part to the ICO and 20mil ca coins get burned, it would still be a ridiculously high price. just look at XBOT, 2mil coins total (1mil for ICO) and the ICO price was 9k sats (20-30k on trex after launch), and that was a truly groundbreaking coin...a fair ICO price for this one would be 200-300 sats, let's round it up to 400-450 sats considering the fact that total supply might be reduced if some ICO coins get burned
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:30:13 PM

5k satoshi for the ICO with 60mil coins is just way too expensive, even if just a few people took part to the ICO and 20mil ca coins get burned, it would still be a ridiculously high price. just look at XBOT, 2mil coins total (1mil for ICO) and the ICO price was 9k sats (20-30k on trex after launch), and that was a truly groundbreaking coin...a fair ICO price for this one would be 200-300 sats, let's round it up to 400-450 sats considering the fact that total supply might be reduced if some ICO coins get burned

When i put KnC Miner for ie 9BTC and the price will be the one that you say - person to reach 9-10BTC would need to buy out whole market or possibly couldnt.
I know the price may look high but if you actually see commodities price that you will be able to buy with it.. it can make sense in the end.

This coin is made like this, was well thought and discussed with many people - notice how many Sr/Hero/Coin Devs vouched here for me in the thread.

Also im sure loads of people wait for last 48h to buy more coins - its still early now yet Atomic Trade already has fine volume.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: