Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

OK - solo mining guide as promised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:

1. This is the first time I've solo mined but it's working.
2. I think I'm getting a bit more than from a pool but I've had good results from pools as well, which is an easier option.
3. Pools are better when the difficulty is high.
4. I'm not an expert!

My rig:

4 x AMD R9 270X which I'm getting just over 2.5 Mh/s from each card, giving me over 10 Mh/s in total, running on Windows 7.

Steps:

1. Download the latest mining software - I use sgminer 5: https://www.nicehash.com/software/#sgminer.

2. Download the ExclusiveCoin wallet (see front page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771755.0).

3. Run wallet and allow to sync blockchain.

4. Close wallet.

5. Create a text file with the following contents.

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=3333

Set user and pass to something of your choosing.

6. Rename this text file to ExclusiveCoin.conf and put in your ExclusiveCoin data folder where your wallet.dat file is.  (I have my data folder in a different place than the default and use the -datadir flag but it should work in the default folder).

7. Create a shortcut to the ExclusiveCoin-qt.exe and add the flag -server so it becomes (Path_To_Wallet_Exe)\ExclusiveCoin-qt.exe -server. (Probably don't need the -server as it's duplicated in the conf file).

8. Create a batch file to run the miner using the same user and password you put in the conf file.  This is my batch file:

del *.bin
color 02
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
(Path_To_Miner)\sgminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:3333 -u user -p pass -k x11mod --intensity 17 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 16000 --gpu-threads 2
del *.bin

9. Run the wallet and let it sync.

10. Run the miner. (You won't get much information until you get a block and it takes a little while to get going).

11. Keep wallet open (the miner is talking to it!).

12. You can look in the log file to see that things are actually happening.

Goto Help->DebugWindow->Debug log file->Open.
Scroll to bottom.
When someone else has made a block (which is most of the time) you will see messages such as received block [hash], ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED etc.

That's it, let me know if it works, pm me if you need help.  If anyone else can point out things I could do better, feel free  Grin

Nice tutor and inspire me to try solo mining

Thanks  Grin  Have you tried, is it working?

Hey,
I have tried and it is working very well. So far I made 2 blocks in 8 hours. However I do not see them in the exchange and only in my Wallet. Do you know what that could be? I stopped it after finding the blocks as I think it is better to mine in suchpool then solo. Such pool gives you almost 30 excl for 24 hours for 1.5 mhz. Thanks

Great Smiley 

I'm not sure what you mean by exchange?

It may well be the case that you'll get more on pools.  I said that I'd had good mining with pools.  I'm not solo mining because its better, just because I can and have enough hash power compared to the network for my average to be reasonable.  If there was a lot more network hashing then I could be lucky or unlucky solo mining.  Pools provide a great service to a) Make it easier and b) Smooth out your luck.

I've always used pools before and I've never had a bad one.

Happy mining ...

Oops! I meant the blockchain. I do not see my blocks in the chain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/excl/. It is showing wrong EXCL then what I have in the wallet. Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

Guys careful selling- a whale or whales are accumulating. You can obviously see with those tiny 100 EXCL buy orders holding the price down and the sizeable orders at 7-800sat. The more those fuckers have the less ROI for the rest of us. I'm buying til 2k- this is a 5k coin, at least and the market hasn't even dropped

You sure are worried about what other people are doing with their coins every since this project started people can do with their coins as they want weather to buy or sell. weather you like it or not, not everyone has to do what you want that could be just to satisfy you.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

Guys careful selling- a whale or whales are accumulating. You can obviously see with those tiny 100 EXCL buy orders holding the price down and the sizeable orders at 7-800sat. The more those fuckers have the less ROI for the rest of us. I'm buying til 2k- this is a 5k coin, at least and the market hasn't even dropped

You sure are worried about what other people are doing with their coins every since this project started people can do with their coins as they want weather to buy or sell. weather you like it or not, not everyone has to do what you want that could be just to satisfy you.

I also agree with rasp. No need to concern with other people action.

Short analysis, buying wall is solid (if its real Tongue) and will pump the price. and only "they" know the target price before its stop

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:07:41 PM

we need to care a little of others to know when to buy, when to sel land when to buy back Smiley
anyways i did not sold any of my coins yet even this 1000 price is not good enough.

any why i dont play on swings? u never know when this brigate buying EXCL since 2 days pushes this up and it never falls below 1500.

i prefer to buy coins and keep it safe. EXCL wall looks great on Bittrex

yolo
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

EXCL is looking very healthy and we will let our friends know also..Here is my blog post for EXCL Coin..I am wishing you a great success ahead..  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/11/altcoin-reviews-exclusive-coin-excl-a-quality-crypto-rising/

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/520985554456817664

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:20:59 AM

Thank you for the Promo bounty, nice to see a kind and honest DEV and also we are using this bounty as an asset for our asset backed coin..So good coins stick together in Crypto.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

EXCL is looking very healthy and we will let our friends know also..Here is my blog post for EXCL Coin..I am wishing you a great success ahead..  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/11/altcoin-reviews-exclusive-coin-excl-a-quality-crypto-rising/

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/520985554456817664

thanx, looks great. added to OP!

Xuorc

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:26:46 PM

Note:

2. I think I'm getting a bit more than from a pool but I've had good results from pools as well, which is an easier option.
4. I'm not an expert!

My rig:

4 x AMD R9 270X which I'm getting just over 2.5 Mh/s from each card, giving me over 10 Mh/s in total, running on Windows 7.

Steps:

1. Download the latest mining software - I use sgminer 5: https://www.nicehash.com/software/#sgminer.

2. Download the ExclusiveCoin wallet (see front page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771755.0).

4. Close wallet.

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=3333

6. Rename this text file to ExclusiveCoin.conf and put in your ExclusiveCoin data folder where your wallet.dat file is.  (I have my data folder in a different place than the default and use the -datadir flag but it should work in the default folder).

7. Create a shortcut to the ExclusiveCoin-qt.exe and add the flag -server so it becomes (Path_To_Wallet_Exe)\ExclusiveCoin-qt.exe -server. (Probably don't need the -server as it's duplicated in the conf file).

8. Create a batch file to run the miner using the same user and password you put in the conf file.  This is my batch file:

del *.bin
color 02
(Path_To_Miner)\sgminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:3333 -u user -p pass -k x11mod --intensity 17 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 16000 --gpu-threads 2
del *.bin

10. Run the miner. (You won't get much information until you get a block and it takes a little while to get going).

Scroll to bottom.
When someone else has made a block (which is most of the time) you will see messages such as received block [hash], ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED etc.

That's it, let me know if it works, pm me if you need help.  If anyone else can point out things I could do better, feel free  Grin

Nice tutor and inspire me to try solo mining

Thanks  Grin  Have you tried, is it working?

Hey,
I have tried and it is working very well. So far I made 2 blocks in 8 hours. However I do not see them in the exchange and only in my Wallet. Do you know what that could be? I stopped it after finding the blocks as I think it is better to mine in suchpool then solo. Such pool gives you almost 30 excl for 24 hours for 1.5 mhz. Thanks

Great Smiley 

I'm not sure what you mean by exchange?

It may well be the case that you'll get more on pools.  I said that I'd had good mining with pools.  I'm not solo mining because its better, just because I can and have enough hash power compared to the network for my average to be reasonable.  If there was a lot more network hashing then I could be lucky or unlucky solo mining.  Pools provide a great service to a) Make it easier and b) Smooth out your luck.

I've always used pools before and I've never had a bad one.

Happy mining ...

Oops! I meant the blockchain. I do not see my blocks in the chain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/excl/. It is showing wrong EXCL then what I have in the wallet. Thanks

Sent you a pm.

grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:06:02 PM

It can be the last day to buy some coins at bargain price, market is coming really soon and then the price fly up for sure  Smiley
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:16:03 PM

Buy now or cry later

Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:22:00 PM

Buy now or cry later

Oh, thanks for the heads up!
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:05:39 AM

ROADMAP

28.09.2014 - launch of the coin V
11.10.2014 - finishing coding of marketplace plugin  V
14.10.2014 - opening market officialy with 5x Gridseed Dual Miner sales ~3 AM GMT+2
XX.10.2014 - seling GAW Fury [known as ZEUS Blizzard] 1mhs miners
XX.10.2014 - selling 280x R9 GPU cards [may delay]

Not giving exact time so people from mailing list on http://exclusivecoin.pw can have upperhand just like it was planned.

redmonski

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

Hopefully the EXCL marketplace would slowly replace the Bitcointalk marketplace thread here.  Smiley

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:29:25 AM

the best coin right now
EXCL to the universe

yolo
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:53:52 AM

ROADMAP

28.09.2014 - launch of the coin V
11.10.2014 - finishing coding of marketplace plugin  V
14.10.2014 - opening market officialy with 5x Gridseed Dual Miner sales ~3 AM GMT+2
XX.10.2014 - seling GAW Fury [known as ZEUS Blizzard] 1mhs miners
XX.10.2014 - selling 280x R9 GPU cards [may delay]

Not giving exact time so people from mailing list on http://exclusivecoin.pw can have upperhand just like it was planned.

Seems very promising.
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:16:53 AM

we are the most raised in price coin on bittrex now

Nice! Great work so far KingsCrown. I would like to know one more thing....can you provide a guide for solo mining Exclusive Coin? Also is there any P2Pool for Exclusive coin? These two would greatly help people. I tried to use your ExclusiveCoin.conf and do solo mining and it did not work for some reason. I used bfgminer for that. Thank you.

Note:

4. I'm not an expert!

My rig:

Steps:

4. Close wallet.

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=3333

6. Rename this text file to ExclusiveCoin.conf and put in your ExclusiveCoin data folder where your wallet.dat file is.  (I have my data folder in a different place than the default and use the -datadir flag but it should work in the default folder).

8. Create a batch file to run the miner using the same user and password you put in the conf file.  This is my batch file:

del *.bin
color 02
del *.bin

Scroll to bottom.

That's it, let me know if it works, pm me if you need help.  If anyone else can point out things I could do better, feel free  Grin

Seems like quite a few people are now doing solo mining?  See post above on 7th October which corresponds to a block around #32000 on the graph here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/excl/extraction.dws?.htm

A steady rise in extractions from Unknown.  Also a gradual rise in difficulty.  All good  Smiley

usecoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:08:19 AM

why all says here that this coin will go to the moon, but the price and diff go down? all devs friends?

and who is selling the hell on bittrex?

https://i.imgur.com/HwZuJFV.png
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:34:10 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:43:29 AM by thiec

why all says here that this coin will go to the moon, but the price and diff go down? all devs friends?

and who is selling the hell on bittrex?

No pressure on sell, just look in sell volume. I bet its mostly come from multipool that still mining them (you may check it)
Diff down? Offcourse, some multipool will out (partially) from this coin if price is not favorable anymore.
They dont mine to sell it later, but mine to sell it directly.
I am happy with lower diff that so i could earn more.

usecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:11:01 AM

and where is the market launch announced for Monday?
ldarkl

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

and where is the market launch announced for Monday?

Read few posts before you. 14.10 3:00 AM GMT+2, so it will be still Monday in the US.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: