Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] BTC-Mining  (Read 22578 times)
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 06:38:38 PM

Partial asset list received.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvwwyRGyc1WgdDFUajZmcWtQc2xVZUlGNXBvbWg1ZXc&pli=1#gid=0

Please check this link and check if you are included and amount of shares is correct (Only the first characters of email/BTC address are shown)

PM me with confirmation of which entry you are and if entry is correct.

I know this is a partial list, but I'm not on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stepkrav

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 07:16:39 PM

Which bitcoin address is this? I had plenty deposit addresses in glbse
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 07:22:15 PM

If you can't identify your line, PM me to talk about it.

Can you PM me the email you provided, stepkrav?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 10:34:50 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvwwyRGyc1WgdDFUajZmcWtQc2xVZUlGNXBvbWg1ZXc&pli=1#gid=0

Please check this link and check if you are included and amount of shares is correct (Only the first characters of email/BTC address are shown)

PM me with confirmation of which entry you are and if entry is correct.

Over 2300 BTC funded @ over 10$ each at current market rate

(NUMBERS) estimates will vary according to current BTC price in USD as it directly affects how many ASICs can be purchased.

Hello,

BTCMining.ca is a co-owned mining operation where each member owns a part of the equipment (COOP like operation).

It will operate in Montreal, Canada. Initial planned output is (3 Terahash/s) using Butterfly Labs ASICs Rigs and administration fees are 10% as per contract.

Quicklinks:
Contract: http://www.btcmining.ca/contract or see GLBSE page
Buy shares: https://glbse.com/asset/view/BTC-MINING

Advantages
  • (300 mhash/share) @ 1 BTC each: Includes 50% returned to members, 40% for buying new equipment to replace and expand and a low 10% administration fee.
  • Equipment will be insured against theft and fire. /covered by the 10% fees
  • Equipment will be maintained /covered by the 10% fees
  • Operation's power bill and supporting material: cables, computers, cooling, extras, etc. /covered by the 10% fees
  • All equipment is owned by the members. They are entitled to 100% of sale proceeds with no fee assessed by management if the operation stops.
  • Green and cheap energy: Hydroelectric power @ $0.075/kwh
  • Cheap and clear fees (10%) compared to many other mining operations. Others have undisclosed percentage of fees or 100%+ Pay Per Share hashing power perpetual bonds without disclosing how much actual hashing power they buy in total with the funds or which amount goes into keeping it perpetual or admin fees.

(3 ASICs Mini Rigs) will be purchased for (300 mhash/share), with 10% for administrative fees, 40% reinvested in more equipment for the members and 50% paid out in dividends.
Detailed expected initial numbers for IPO:BTC-Mining IPO page

Need anything clarified? Post your questions and I'll update this post.

10000 shares will be issued on IPO, with the possibility to vote to issue more should the members wish to expand even faster.

Regards,
Juan-Samuel

Hashing power bonds purchased (Most recent)
Spent = 214 x 11 BTC = 2354 BTC
Bought = 214 x 40 mhash = 8560 mhash/s
Those bond will be bought back by issuer later at the same price they were purchased. These private bonds are purchased to get a few returns on our capital while we sell shares so the bitcoins don't idle in the account.

Dividends Statement

I am buying 40 mhash/11 BTC, or ~3.63 mhash/BTC (100%) in dividends until we can afford the mini-rigs.

Amazingrando, issuer of Bitbond, would be the hashing power provider. While he's not endorsing us or differing much from his usual bonds structure, it would help BTC-Mining's concept to take off. I will be donating him a few shares from the ones I purchased and if you are interested by and want to buy in into BTC-Mining, I would suggest you make him a donation too as a token of gratitude so he gets a few parts in the operation for helping it take off.

You can donate to Amazingrando by transfering a few BTC-Mining shares to username: amazingrando
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ
Many people asks us why we don't offer the same as other mining operations or requests something different, basically wanting more mining bonds. We are simply not offering bonds, but an alternative. We will try to explain why we chose that structure. You can judge whether that makes sense to you and if it is what you are looking for.

Q. Why should I wait for the equipment delivery when I can get hashing now? Why should I wait for returns?
Answer: Because you are actually buying the equipment with others. You have a right to 100% of the equipment's sale if it is voted to be sold if and when people want to stop the operation. You get lower administrative fees and better advantages that way for waiting some time and pre-funding your own equipment instead of buying a fraction of a current mining operation.

Q. Why 40% reinvested? What if I want 100% proceeds? Why not issue more share to replace equipment and just give people 100% of mining now?
Answer: Because under that model, we would get more and more shares for simply replacing the equipment, basically keeping the same hashing power for a growing amount of share while still having to sell as many shares at the same price for each replacement. Shares dilution would occur and the operation would die out since people don't pay for the replacement of the equipment power associated to their shares. Getting new shares sales to pay for the replacement of the hashing of your old shares would not be right. Equipment needs to be replaced and extra equipment added for the shares to gain value and the operation to grow. You also need growing hashing power to compete with increasing difficulty.

Q. But other mining operations offer 100%+ Perpetual PPS paid right now! Why would I need to reinvest 40%?
Answer: You get 100%+ PPS on a specific hashing power from current miners' hardware who would then buy with your funds more hashing power then you actually bought with it. This extra hashing they buy is usually an undisclosed amount on which they get their profit and pay for the replacement needed to keep it a perpetual bond. You get 100% of the hashing they agreed to give you. With us, you know the fees are a low 10% because it is a service we provide and you funded the equipment in advance. Although the dividends are a bit lower, the 40% reinvested is all equipment that is added to YOUR part in the hashing power. It's a long term investment with a growth plan. Look at the planned numbers here: Expected hashing and returns

Q. It looks interesting, but I am afraid others won't buy or like it. What if shares don't sell fast enough and my funds are withheld for a long period until we can purchase equipment?
Answer: There's a maximum period for the IPO of 2 months (Ending June 23rd).* It don't think people should let emotion interfere with how they place their money. Ponder whether the terms are interesting and if the wait time is worth it. If you like the terms, the best way to make it happen would be to invest to speed the process and encourage others to do the same thing.

I've negotiated a hashing power deal. I will be privately buying 40 mhash/11BTC bonds with the funds that will be reimbursed by the end of august. See announcement. With the discounted hashing power we're buying, it's currently more advantageous to buy BTC-Mining than other traditional mining operation shares considering you get returns during the funding phase and 100% of funds will still go on the newest hardware.

*I'd still try to get your shares purchased back after on the 23rd June if you still really want to get off. Just request it.

Q. Why not place the money in Pirate Bonds or something else to get returns for people while we gather funds for the equipment?
Answer: For the pirate bonds, there's some controversy about it even if pirateat40 is trusted. Many have doubts about the up to 7% returns a week being even close to realistic or feasible. Many are pro pirate, but many are also sure he will default. Personally I do not believe it is a safe investment. This is a mining only operation and I am offering a professional management service. I am not going to start risking and placing people's money which I've been entrusted with left and right when they are intending to be co-buying Butterfly Lab mining equipment. We are holding those funds for the purchase of the offered mining equipment only.

Q. So it is a long term investment?
Answer: Definitely. And you would still get approximately 3.75 mhash/BTC of dividends with current IPO on the 50% dividends, a better rate than most current titles because they raised in value immediatly after IPO. (Current valued at 2.70 - 3.40 mhash per BTC). That's not counting the massive reinvestment of 40% as an extra. The waiting time should be worth your while. This would be possible because you are funding the equipment yourself, we only service it.

IMPORTANT NOTICES & EVENTS
Shares left countdown: 7987

Raffle & Discount shares
As a way to promote BTC-Mining out of the securities forum, I'm offering discounted shares and a raffle paid out of my own pocket. Those shares are purchased from my personal account and resold at a small discount/raffled. Participate in the thread.

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 12:19:57 AM

PLEASE GO HERE FOR GLBSE CLOSEDOWN CLAIMS INFORMATION:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129362.0
Tritonio

Activity: 640

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:30:02 PM

Has anyone discussed ideas regarding how the operation will continue? (or if it continues?)

Will it be listed on another website? Maybe on http://picostocks.com/ or https://cryptostocks.com/ ? Picostocks seems interesting.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:37:04 PM

Has anyone discussed ideas regarding how the operation will continue? (or if it continues?)

Will it be listed on another website? Maybe on http://picostocks.com/ or https://cryptostocks.com/ ? Picostocks seems interesting.

https://btct.co/security/BTC-MINING

Tritonio

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:47:54 PM

O_O When did this happen? I have never seen this website. It's not even on the trade page on the wiki. (registering now)
creativex

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:57:31 PM

's been around awhile, just getting some real traffic fairly recently as GLBSE assets have begun to trickle in. It's set up with the same software as litecoinglobal.com.

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 11:06:19 PM

I just moved BTC-BOND and now will do so for BTC-MINING soon.

It's the same as Litecoinglobal. Same business, same software. Only for BTC instead.
Tritonio

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:35:45 AM

Great! Cheesy Tell us what we need to do when you are ready Namworld.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 07:44:35 AM

I just moved BTC-BOND and now will do so for BTC-MINING soon.

It's the same as Litecoinglobal. Same business, same software. Only for BTC instead.

Quick reminder, unlock it for voting when you've reviewed the contract and think it's ready.

Cheers.
creativex

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 06:21:20 AM

I'm having a little trouble with the contract as posted on BTC-TC is it incomplete? There's a lot of talk about equipment maintenance, but there doesn't appear to be any equipment currently listed on the website, is that an error? I guess the fundamental problem I have is that I've no idea what buying a share of BTC-Mining means. Is there an asset list somewhere that I missed?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 09:55:31 AM

I assume you're going to pay out all the missed dividends on BTC-TC?
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 09:33:45 AM

Well Amazingrando has not been answering PMs at all. Can't seem to get a hold of him. Getting really irritated over it. He hasn't been talking much to his BITBOND holders either.
Tritonio

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:03:03 PM

It looks like Amazingrando answered (partially?) to BIT-BOND owners about their dividends or some.

Aaaah this GLBSE shutdown has stirred up a lot of trouble...
Tritonio

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 06:16:16 PM

Ah perfect... Now he's (AmazingRando) going to get a scammer tag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136803.0

And he's still missing, right?
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 11:20:04 PM

Any news on how we are going to continue?

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Tritonio

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 04:23:52 PM

Well AmazingRando hasn't even showed up. A theory was that when BFL ships his ASIC's he will show up and perhaps pay up. Honestly I've started to doubt that.

Now if he doesn't show up how would you say we should go after him? Can he be sued or something?

Allegedly BFL will start shipping in two weeks but that's another thing I have trouble believing in...
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

Well AmazingRando hasn't even showed up. A theory was that when BFL ships his ASIC's he will show up and perhaps pay up. Honestly I've started to doubt that.

Now if he doesn't show up how would you say we should go after him? Can he be sued or something?

Allegedly BFL will start shipping in two weeks but that's another thing I have trouble believing in...

AmazingRando DID show up - and made a thread talking about how we was going to srot out Bitbond (basically spend what cash he had left from the dividends he owes on ASICs, keep a chunk of what they mine for himself and give some scraps to his investors).  He didn't comment on his debt to BTC-Mining despite namworld asking about it in the thread.  He has now locked that thread and disappeared again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: