Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders Coalition against POD  (Read 1726 times)
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:59:58 AM

POD is a secret program run by CIA as an ongoing  effort to stop the fast growing rate of Cryptography currencies
They are using IE and his counter party crypto Asian as a new secret weapon to destroy the foundation of  what satoshi built 5 years ago.
They are anonymously collecting data about dev and black mailing them to secretly inject a bad node that collect users data on the network.
This will be used to prosecute people that uses cryptocurrency.
Beware of this new tactics and spread the words.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

Well, this might sound harsh but anyone who willingly gives his/her anonimity up in crypto, is kind of stupid.

I'm curious if you have facts though.

Not your keys, not your coins!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:02:39 AM

This is silliness Grin
Jacksp

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:04:02 AM

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:07:47 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Sad scammer is sad that it's harder to scam.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:20:48 AM

"Coalition against POD"  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes dude fuck off, you're scared that you can't make scam coin after you get checked, therefore you boycott the PoD yeah bitch  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
Scammy McScammerson

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:33:21 AM

this explain lot. the trolls parrot pod in all thread paid by us govmt.

Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:42:18 AM

Please note this information was sent to me by anonymous source.
And if you checked the forum most newbies account are the one posting that the dev submitted a POD to - - - 

Please use escrow when buying in an ICO and read the announcement page to see if the project is realistic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:42:40 AM

Well, this might sound harsh but anyone who willingly gives his/her anonimity up in crypto, is kind of stupid.

You have no anonymity, especially in crypto.

Scammy McScammerson

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:53:04 AM

prove it. post info about bathrobehero.
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:05:40 AM

Can control network for them? Sad
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:00:26 AM

Mine is not an anonymous account, but I'm pretty sure if I wanted one I could have one. All I'm saying is that giving up anonymity is not the way to go against scammers, especially not in a way when you're giving your details to someone who has no authority and cannot really be trusted.

Not your keys, not your coins!
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:26:51 AM

The OP has a very, very strong point, most of you guys screaming for more POD crap just don't see how important anonymity is for all of us. I, as an investor and trader have lost some BTC (about 3 between July-august) But I've made so much more than that, I don't see POD and providing information to the governments as a solution, that's gonna be a lot of trouble for everyone.

The REAL solution is, for us to be smarter while investing, everyone makes mistakes, I've lost money renting rigs on some coins and lost money buying some coins (crystal and USE), at the same time, I've made over 40 BTC on BTCD alone, and they had no POD or nothing like that. POD is NOT a proper solution, it will give people a false sense of security while we all take crypto down the road that was never meant to be for it.

If you can't sniff out scammers, and if you're really installing wallets on WINDOWS, you really deserve to lose your coins due to plain and simple stupidity. Windows is not a safe environment at all, at least try and use Ubuntu if you don't have a Mac.

EDIT: My account is anything but anonymous.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:53:25 AM

Mine is not an anonymous account, but I'm pretty sure if I wanted one I could have one. All I'm saying is that giving up anonymity is not the way to go against scammers, especially not in a way when you're giving your details to someone who has no authority and cannot really be trusted.

really if crypto hasn't taught you guys that good people are good until they aren't then i can't help you. look at binary clock, moolah and on down the line of people that used to be pretty trusted around here and now they just need the right amount of btc dangled in front of them like a fuckin rat with cheese and there goes the rep for a little chunk of btc. I think eventually that is what will happen with crypto asian or any other one man validation effort. in order for it to work you would need a panel of people so there is no way for it to be absolutley corrupt but how do you find a group of people in crypto to trust with all your personal info? i have seen several once trusted pretty much good people turn into arrogant greedy shitbags pretty quick in the last year. POD is a fad like anything else crypto, when the time is right and the temptation is too much fuckers will cash out like all the rest. The only thing that will ever work to eliminate scams is for people to pull their heads out of their asses. fuck ico's and if you can't tell a scamcoin from a shitcoin your not paying attention. quit supporting greedy pieces of shit and eventually the truly good devs will emerge and they are people like you and me that can't be bought and will tell you straight up what is what. just watch, we will see several more scams and several more exchanges and pools fold just to bail with a little dough. down the road the good devs will be known, just like the good coins. fuckers need to learn to be happy with what they can get out of crypto and get a fuckin job if they can't. honestly you have to be a selfish pile of monkey shit to fuck over the whole scene because you are too stupid to make money in the real world.

mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

really if crypto hasn't taught you guys that good people are good until they aren't then i can't help you. look at binary clock, moolah and on down the line of people that used to be pretty trusted around here and now they just need the right amount of btc dangled in front of them like a fuckin rat with cheese and there goes the rep for a little chunk of btc. I think eventually that is what will happen with crypto asian or any other one man validation effort. in order for it to work you would need a panel of people so there is no way for it to be absolutley corrupt but how do you find a group of people in crypto to trust with all your personal info? i have seen several once trusted pretty much good people turn into arrogant greedy shitbags pretty quick in the last year. POD is a fad like anything else crypto, when the time is right and the temptation is too much fuckers will cash out like all the rest. The only thing that will ever work to eliminate scams is for people to pull their heads out of their asses. fuck ico's and if you can't tell a scamcoin from a shitcoin your not paying attention. quit supporting greedy pieces of shit and eventually the truly good devs will emerge and they are people like you and me that can't be bought and will tell you straight up what is what. just watch, we will see several more scams and several more exchanges and pools fold just to bail with a little dough. down the road the good devs will be known, just like the good coins. fuckers need to learn to be happy with what they can get out of crypto and get a fuckin job if they can't. honestly you have to be a selfish pile of monkey shit to fuck over the whole scene because you are too stupid to make money in the real world.

and whoever is calling bathrobehero a scammer is a fuckin idiot, dudes been on a ton of launches with me and a few others that took the time to learn how to solo mine and judge what's worth fucking with so if you don't have proof the dude scammed you go fud somewhere else.

What happened with BinaryClock? I'm just curious/lost didn't know something was up
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:27:20 AM

POD is kinda creepy really, who made Crypto Asian (who has always been associated with con artist turned "good samaritan" Iconic Expert) judge and jury.

Why is he trustworthy himself?

My money says he buys the shit out of coins before he stamps his seal of approval on them, then dumps on buyers who bought based on his POD.

Grin

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
shagger

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:31:55 AM

people trying to rule the free market Cheesy
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:54:17 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:09:33 AM by hellracer2011

Your whole statement is based on assumption that "if a few people can be bribed and dishonest then everyone can be bribed and can not be trusted"

"in order for it to work you would need a panel of people so there is no way for it to be absolutely corrupt" -I agree with you on that and at least you came up with your suggestion than out rightly proving it a someone's agenda.

Do you think that miners belong to different continents, different age groups, different qualification levels, different thinking and intellectual levels will have the same acumen or as wise as you when it comes to pick a scam?

The OP here termed the PoD a CIA program.And it creates a big doubt that why he is totally against it and instead of discussing the pros and cons of it or  provide a better solution he out rightly described it as a propaganda.It is quite clear that he doesn't want a solution against the rampant scams in crypto but something else.

A few people feel that in a free market it is wrong to have PoD. But does free market means a market run by scammers or directionless market ready to go to abyss?

If you have better solution come up with it instead of doing nothing and describing it a propaganda
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: