Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoetnik Altcoin Observer  (Read 6663 times)
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:32:18 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:24:24 PM by PereguineBerty

Haha.... loving this thread  Grin

"historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck".

We're not banned from that guy's thread so technically, calling him a pretentious prick of the highest magnitude in this thread, doesn't constitute a ban from the rest of the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:51:28 AM

If you're prepared to re-examine your wish list and pare it down to a set of practicalities (e.g. swapping out four paras of rambling opinion in favour of a rating of 1-5 on the "does it smell okay?" scale and similar value-enum array choices) then we could be in business.

Cheers

Graham

I will part with my BTC for your efforts, shoot me some more details and a BTC address and I will donate some of my precious coin.

One thing that I think would be a holy grail for online ratings like this is to provide more weight to reviewers that have clout in various communities (bitcointalk, reddit, whatever... ) Me giving a thumbs up has about 1/100000th the value as say Satoshi himself. If you could find a way to factor that into your smells okay metric, then all the better.

Oh one other thought, a momentum indicator.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

i have a hard time choking back this guys stomping around here with Nazi censorship style "matter o fact" altcoin ranting

when he says Monero was his first Altcoin..
then i see a 230 page topic that he bumps 8 times a day jamming Noob opinions down everyone throat.
and if you don't agree he deletes you comment..

and in case anyone is wondering i did not make any topics because he deleted my comment.

this whole little bullshit routine of name calling and harassment if you don't buy my shit coin is dumb.
LIKE MONERO OR YOUR A TROLLZ LIKE OMG !!!!111
NO TROLLZ ALLOWED !!!1111ONE

gimme break spamming noobs  Roll Eyes

maybe if you didn't bump your scam coin topic every few minutes you wouldn't piss off so many people
and.. TURN THEM OFF YOUR SHITTY SCAM COIN

Open your eyes..
I seen a new topic come out of no where and within a short period of time i see it has well over 200+ pages
WTF ? WOWOW !!
So i look and i see his first post a giant wall of text about HIS RULES
and some snotty lippy bullshit about trolls and then how he says Monero is his FIRST Altcoin
then i see walls and walls and walls of text about his expert opinion..
Then i look at other topics on the first page and i see the same guy pulling the same self moderated topic bullshit..
But on his other topics they are made for shilling and advertising MONERO ..self moderated of course  Roll Eyes
And that was today ? LOLOLOLOL
No it's every single time i come here every damn day.. the guy hammering this place with his Professional Monero ranting

For now on there is going top be a LOT more talk.............. self moderated TALK (about Jackpotcoin)
I think there should be 6 topics on JPC on page one at all times and if anyone dares TROLL on my topics god help you Wink
My word is the final word because Jackpot coin was my first coin and i know things dammit !
NO TROLLING ! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED !! THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH ! AND JACKPOT COIN IS NO. 1

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:08:20 AM

i was looking around today here and i was stunned at how many Monero topics were on the first few pages !
these guys lay it on thick..

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:56:57 PM

LLOLOLOL the clown re-started the topic and removed his giant wall of text Nazi style warning rules
although i bet he plans on enforcing his 3rd Reich regime just the same on the new topic though hahahha

he said this.. after his shit topic hit 230 pages after he bumped it here 20 times day spamming us all with his Monero Noob Rhetoric  Roll Eyes
i will remind you all the first thing out of his mouth in that old topic was that his first Altcoin was Monero..
and wow look at his dozens of topics and endless walls of text and Nazi style opinion attacks.. jeez rather opinionated for a fucking NOOB don't ya think ? LOL
Sorry but your opinion means little when you come here and buy some Monero coins then nag us and spout of like a crypto legend..
Noob bag holder with a thousand foot chip on his shoulder.. stfu noob Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778262
The thread needs to be reset due to average post quality going down, a phenomenon that seems impossible to be reversed with or without hurting feelings.

So may I present to you: The thread in the original spirit of the Altcoin Observer. With thoughtful analysis, fact-based conclusions, actual research, and the like.

No shilling of copycoins, no trolling, no hate, no chatter, no technical problems. The reason why Altcoins are Observed in this thread is to allow readers to develop a factual understanding on how to allocate your cryptostash between coins. It seems investor-oriented. But that is only because that is the only decision most of us can make (apart from talking).

As usual, the moderation will be really strong in the first 50 pages, to the point that posts are deleted based on being too long and too short and what not. It is the enhance the reader experience. The unedited version as usual is on bitcointa.lk.

hmm maybe i should restart MY topic too ? LOL  Roll Eyes

edit:
I am REALLY starting to think now this wacko is iGotSpots because of his maniacal level of manipulation and insane need to control everyone and everything in crypto..
no one else in crypto acts like that but good ole Spots LOL

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:37:05 AM

Jackpot Coin is my first coin and it's market cap will be in the Billion's soon so i advise you all buy JPC NOW !

and please be aware of the rules..

The rules of this thread are very strict, as always in my threads:

- There is no freedom of speech. The topic is altcoins, but I also want that it stays in a level that is possible and interesting to read for a busy Bitcoin holder that does not care about alts. I know how it feels to be a busy Bitcoin holder, so I steer the discussion to the maximum benefit for me, and for my readers.

- Which alts can be discussed, is up to me. Mentioning an alt after that specific alt has been banned from a thread results in a ban for you. If you do not obey my ban from the thread, historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck.

- Posts may be deleted for whatever reason. Deletion does not necessarily mean that the post was offensive. It may also have been too long quote (in which case either the original, or the reply may be pruned), repetition of yours or somebody else's point, or anything else.

- Moderating actions are written in red. Others are not allowed to use red.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

I see the Blocknet-Gate Scandal lasted for 2 full weeks and this was impressive !

Not even the NXT/BTER hack and the MINTPAL thefts had more attention.
maybe people are turning away from scams now ?

although 3 dice sites vanished ripping people off and no one really cared then a fourth happened fairly recently too.

the HYP coin drama was pretty bad too that is scammy coin full deceit little scammer bag holders.. crying FUD

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:02:00 AM

I could not believed they still sold their ICO.  I think a lot of buyers didn't know in spite of our efforsts.

Now they are all crying bc prices are down 35% LOL

Oh well.  We tried really hard
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:07:42 AM

you mean Blocknet or HYPE ?

Both had fucking dumb fuck ideas to begin with so blaming us for that is stupid LOL

I told those scammy fucktard liars pushing HYPE it was going fail so hard like CENT did.
and they argued endlessly then later (last night) on Poloniex's chat i actually had David Latapie himself argue they never said it was an "experiment" coin
can you believe the fucking nerve ? uuuuuun fucking real !

i said huh you really think we needed an experiment to know stake percentages too high will cause the price to be decimated ? really ?

and wow they held steadfast calling in the IRC Troll army to give me what for.. and sure enough they all started picking at me personally
like a pack of dogs each circling me and taking a nip at me..

showing up and with a greeting saying Spoetnik is a monster ban him LOL
Most of them had nothing to say at all but 100% insults towards me and after that the mod Chickenliver let them attack the shit out of my for ages.. while i IGNORED them
then he gave ME a fucking warning to cool it ! LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
WOW!
That guy is such sleazy spineless corrupt ass-kissing retard little fucking cunt of a mod !
He has posted many times to me some pussy-whipped passive / aggressive insulting shit then plays dumb about it like a fucking coward. I LOL @ The Bitch hhahaha
and his never ending butt fuck buddies (the HYP crew) and their Troll minions sicken the fuck of me with their little mouthy 9yr old antics (sanctioned by Polo Staff)

So yeah..
Idiots lie their ass of and play games about HYP.. a few of us state the obvious.. their "experiment" coin will die a horrible death.
it does and they try all along to blame me for it personally.
Last night i say, I TOLD YOU SO

And i mentioned it because a noob asked me !!!!!!!
the same noob lured to IRC i mention lower down here..

and then they pretend that HYP topic never even happened as they circle jerk each other on their self modded ANN faggotry. (in hiding)

It REALLY sickens me when they do that shit on chat and on IRC to bullshit people into buying their coin they know damn well is dead from start !
When it was proven to them and they were cornered they tried to deny it and and got fucking seriously crazy foaming at the mouth Trolling..
to protect their scam and lure in more "experimental" victims.

I said last night want me to start a Bitcointalk poll asking everyone what they all think of super high stake coins ?
Want me to ask them what will happen ?
ignored as Trolls started piling in one after another..

and when i helped some guy with his HYP wallet one of them popped up from out of no where (i had not seen him chat in the last hr i was there and all the Trolls had left)
claiming the noob having wallet problems should come to IRC he said for higher quality advice and lots of great info etc.
then the Noob left i guess.. he didn't say a word after the IRC info was posted.
They got another victim  Roll Eyes

These little scammers Tweens will push on to the next coin soon enough and repeat it all over again for as long as they can.. nothing ever changes.
They all sicken me big time.. they should be ashamed for their deceitful behavior !

Poloniex can suck my fucking cock and i hope someone out there pushes all the HYP'sters in front of a bus.. they deserve it !
And that coder asshole lurking around behind the scenes (playing dumb / innocent) making coins & code for Kids to run around advertising and scamming should be ashamed !
I expect better from that guy he is older than me and should know better..
but i guess he enjoys being paid to run experiments Roll Eyes on the public for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HYP = SCAM

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:43:51 AM

Feel you didn't get enough attention today mate?
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:10:46 PM

i thought u said you are leaving?

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

you mean Blocknet or HYPE ?

Both had fucking dumb fuck ideas to begin with so blaming us for that is stupid LOL

I told those scammy fucktard liars pushing HYPE it was going fail so hard like CENT did.
and they argued endlessly then later (last night) on Poloniex's chat i actually had David Latapie himself argue they never said it was an "experiment" coin
can you believe the fucking nerve ? uuuuuun fucking real !

i said huh you really think we needed an experiment to know stake percentages too high will cause the price to be decimated ? really ?

and wow they held steadfast calling in the IRC Troll army to give me what for.. and sure enough they all started picking at me personally
like a pack of dogs each circling me and taking a nip at me..

showing up and with a greeting saying Spoetnik is a monster ban him LOL
Most of them had nothing to say at all but 100% insults towards me and after that the mod Chickenliver let them attack the shit out of my for ages.. while i IGNORED them
then he gave ME a fucking warning to cool it ! LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
WOW!
That guy is such sleazy spineless corrupt ass-kissing retard little fucking cunt of a mod !
He has posted many times to me some pussy-whipped passive / aggressive insulting shit then plays dumb about it like a fucking coward. I LOL @ The Bitch hhahaha
and his never ending butt fuck buddies (the HYP crew) and their Troll minions sicken the fuck of me with their little mouthy 9yr old antics (sanctioned by Polo Staff)

So yeah..
Idiots lie their ass of and play games about HYP.. a few of us state the obvious.. their "experiment" coin will die a horrible death.
it does and they try all along to blame me for it personally.
Last night i say, I TOLD YOU SO

And i mentioned it because a noob asked me !!!!!!!
the same noob lured to IRC i mention lower down here..

and then they pretend that HYP topic never even happened as they circle jerk each other on their self modded ANN faggotry. (in hiding)

It REALLY sickens me when they do that shit on chat and on IRC to bullshit people into buying their coin they know damn well is dead from start !
When it was proven to them and they were cornered they tried to deny it and and got fucking seriously crazy foaming at the mouth Trolling..
to protect their scam and lure in more "experimental" victims.

I said last night want me to start a Bitcointalk poll asking everyone what they all think of super high stake coins ?
Want me to ask them what will happen ?
ignored as Trolls started piling in one after another..

and when i helped some guy with his HYP wallet one of them popped up from out of no where (i had not seen him chat in the last hr i was there and all the Trolls had left)
claiming the noob having wallet problems should come to IRC he said for higher quality advice and lots of great info etc.
then the Noob left i guess.. he didn't say a word after the IRC info was posted.
They got another victim  Roll Eyes

These little scammers Tweens will push on to the next coin soon enough and repeat it all over again for as long as they can.. nothing ever changes.
They all sicken me big time.. they should be ashamed for their deceitful behavior !

Poloniex can suck my fucking cock and i hope someone out there pushes all the HYP'sters in front of a bus.. they deserve it !
And that coder asshole lurking around behind the scenes (playing dumb / innocent) making coins & code for Kids to run around advertising and scamming should be ashamed !
I expect better from that guy he is older than me and should know better..
but i guess he enjoys being paid to run experiments Roll Eyes on the public for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HYP = SCAM

Lol I was talking about blocknet but hype is almost as bad.

I might have less of a problem with it if they hadn't used truckcoin LOL to revive so the insiders could get tons of coins for nothing.

750% PoS what could go wrong?!  LOL!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:58:57 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 09:52:39 PM by Spoetnik

@Unicornfarts
I couldn't agree more !

and the rest of what swirls around that coin is an air of deception and overt spamming advertising and TROLLING hard !
you just have the see the two comments earlier up the page.. to see what i mean.
if you read what they said and i said it doesn't make sense.. clear trolling garbage posts by nobodies (prob well known guys hiding)

I obviously did get a LOT of attention and my point was I Did Not Want it !  Roll Eyes
And whether i am leaving or not has no bearing on anything.. except i suppose you scammers are looking froward to it  Cheesy

The bottom line is deception and horrible excuses for the coin and outright lies and massive advertising (on Polo's Troll Box) and trolling have gone on with HYP
so what ?
Well it is usually hard to catch these guys.. they make TONS of coins and know what they are doing.
So when you trip up a bunch of them in a crew / gang with lie after lie and suspicious trolling (protected by exchange mods)
It indicates a clear problem !
Chances are it's much worse beneath the surface.. considering how hard it is to get dirt on these guys in the first place.
and THAT is the point !

If you catch these guys in bullshit listen to the warning signs.
Or don't and suffer the consequences..

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:52:47 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 09:28:35 PM by BanditryAndLoot

I was gonna waste time today and post about coin emissions and inflation.

Instead, I decided to write about the milking trend I've observed that we let go on and on and it's heavily rooted in altcoins. Figured the best place to put it is in an alt observer thread.

OK, so first off: How many BTC does it take to scare off a rally?

Looking at bitcoinwisdom, the last rally was killed off with about a 4k BTC dump 5-20k BTC dump. This dump likely triggered everyone else to short.

Now, we need to observe how many collective BTC was accumulated in the last month through ICO's:

We have blocknet: 365 BTC

Breakout: 274.89 BTC

Equinox: 44.53629361 - please let me know of people got their money back here ..

Bitbay: ~3k BTC

... and there's a whole lot more

Where am I going with this?

Well, there's a trend that's been coming up for the last few months.

People hold ICO's for a few thousand BTC throughout the month. Then BTC pumps for the first week or two of the month, and the pump is killed off OFC as people sell for fiat. Then BTC and alts bleed for a little bit, until people decide it's low enough to buy back in. Then, the alt markets start to rise, because these people have the luxury of putting aside BTC from before their ICO (which you guys keep handing back to them on a monthly basis), go and buy their select alts and then they go and rise. Then, the alts get shit on for the last two weeks of the month, as all the ICO's come to completion. As that's happening, BTC starts to rise again, and just like fucking clockwork the amount of BTC from ICO's is used to kill off the rally and the entire cycle happens over and over again.

Am I saying all of these are scams? No. Some are for sure. But, what I'm saying is that we're going through a milking cycle and it's curbing the market growth of all coins, while perpetually coming up with an endless list of ICO coins.

Obviously, it's too early to tell if they're all gonna put out a working product .. but for fucks sake .. everyone's got an idea and they're all like opinions at this point.

Stop letting yourselves get milked on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. There's fucking enough coins to build on. They're just gonna keep making them, and you're gonna hand over your BTC .. and it's gonna keep going on and on.

Then you're gonna bitch and moan that BTC's and alts are going nowhere and you can't fucken figure out why, but at least you got to scalp the market for 1 BTC profit from the ICO you bought into!

I've got a real question though: Would you rather have more BTC or alts, or a more valuable BTC or alt, at this point? Little hint for you - the ICO's arent gonna stop, so you're just gonna chase your tail trying to follow every single one of them from here on until infinity.

If you just want more BTC - then by all means keep getting milked, and enjoy chasing thousands of different ICO coins.

If you want a more valuable market overall - then stop handing people endless supplies of ICO BTC so they can pull the milking cycle endlessly.

Personally, horizontal scaling through ICO is getting pretty boring IMO.

Not that I'm tired of new technology at all, and in fact I don't mind a new alt popping up in the least. Mostly, I support it. But when that's coupled with thousands of bitcoins being handed to the same fucken people over and over again to follow some boring fucken cycle .. well I'll be honest I'm kinda bored of it.

...They don't even have to pump shitcoins with 'fair starts' anymore they're making such a killing.

I mean, if I can see it, I'm sure pretty much everyone here at this point can figure out what's going on. We made the bear market at this point.

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

How do you really feel  Roll Eyes

YOU REAALLLLY WANT TO KNOW Huh?

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:28:52 AM

^ Lol.  What made you reply so quick?   Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:30:00 AM

that guy above me made some good points !
..about Milking and eating tails and what not.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:06:08 AM

Going by previous form Spo, this'll be an exceedingly brief discussion.

Spoetnik Altcoin Observer:
"I observe that Altcoins are all shite and the people who buy them all idiots and/or scammers".
This message has been brought to you by the letters F and U.

1 year later and the Spoetnik h8te on ALTs is still as strong as ever Cheesy

any coin earned the seal of approval yet?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:40:02 PM

nope none.. (received the seal of approval)

and come on
you can feel it ..the force !

..come join the dark side !!!  MUAHHAHAHHAHA

on a side note it was fun watching the crowd shrivel up and retract from their cocky shit coin support.
i watched as the trend unfolded and a backlash emerged here (against shit coins)
when previously you all here unanimously defended them and called me a troll (as a fought against them almost by myself)
now look a round.. ass kissers everywhere.
I don't recall anyone coming to my side ..i was on my own day in and day out !

if popularity explodes again cloning will ramp up and most of you here will go right back to sucking off cloners (behind closed doors)
..because your greedy and you couldn't care less about crypto crap (you simply want money and you want it NOW)

good ole days.. i recall all of you rallying in defense of Doge coin for example.. crying To the Moon. LOL
and now look.. ghost town and Doge bashers.
AKA: trend hopping brainless minions.

Want to make money ?
think for yourself.. be a leader not a follower.

timeless advice time boys & girls.
- Don't be low hanging fruit.
- Don't sell out for chump change now (think long term)

ruining all of crypto including Bitcoin for a handful of pennies (instead of large money later) is dumb.
and this collectively is what you all did !
you ruined a good thing and as i watched you do it and pleaded with you all to stop you acted like dicks
argued with me told me i was wrong and i was a troll etc..
then by now just like i said most of you left and the rest of you *NOW* agree with me publicly
and the dev's are at each others throats playing for the last handful of investors for their shit coins.

i predicted this crap to a T .....so predictable !
and i am smarter ..i cashed out waaaaaaaaaaay before LOL

*get smart or get broke*

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:09:41 AM

and i am smarter ..i cashed out waaaaaaaaaaay before LOL

I call bullshit on that.

You lost more than you could afford. You are not the altruistic defender of cryptocurrency you would like people to believe. I bet you lost a shitload and it made you very bitter. For this, I understand and commiserate.

While I enjoy(and appreciate) your crusade against scams and scammers, you lose credibility when you peddle the bs.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: