Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin 3.0 (aka MicroCash) will have a daily fee for each address you have.  (Read 8907 times)
caish5

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 05:49:24 PM

... in order to reduce the total number of addresses in use:
How about prepaid-addresses? You pay fees in advance, so your coins don´t get worthless?
Or, you know, A.........BANK!

Bitvolcano YAC, BBQ and WDC P2Pools at http://bitvolcano.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 05:51:47 PM

Thinking of it.. i would also introduce such a system if i had 12mil coins... Good Job RealSolid!
caish5

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 05:55:26 PM

Thinking of it.. i would also introduce such a system if i had 12mil coins... Good Job RealSolid!
The 12mill are getting killed off. Not that you didn't know that.

Bitvolcano YAC, BBQ and WDC P2Pools at http://bitvolcano.com
Nachtwind

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 06:35:32 PM

I actually didnt know that.. But didnt he write that all Solidcoins will be ported into the "new" Microcrash?

Anyway.. just one step further to total disappearance. Waiting for SolidCoin3 or Crashcoin V2 now..

Damn RealSolid... With SolidCoin2 you gave people actually a challange! You gave them new ways of killing your chain off and now.. you dont even try and bring up a stillborn... Think of people like BCX - what should they do with all that free time they have once you release that kind of software?

Btw.. does anyone know whose copyright he removed this time?
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 06:52:16 PM

Only at bitcointroll forums could giving money back to the chain be considered theft. Stay with your non interest bitcoin and see how far you go, SolidCoin is becoming a real economic force by allowing a variety of new services to be built on top its protocol.

Personally I think it's an awesome idea that reduces the effects of spam, essentially a self cleansing p2p network, while also giving funds back to the network in a fair manner.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks it's an awesome idea.

But hey, if you don't mind being forever alone...  Wink

No he isn't alone. He has multiple personalities to keep him company. Like CH/RS/Viperlemonbitch/Psytard etc =)
Cosbycoin

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 09:19:25 PM

Only at bitcointroll forums could giving money back to the chain be considered theft. Stay with your non interest bitcoin and see how far you go, SolidCoin is becoming a real economic force by allowing a variety of new services to be built on top its protocol.

Personally I think it's an awesome idea that reduces the effects of spam, essentially a self cleansing p2p network, while also giving funds back to the network in a fair manner.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks it's an awesome idea.

But hey, if you don't mind being forever alone...  Wink

No he isn't alone. He has multiple personalities to keep him company. Like CH/RS/Viperlemonbitch/Psytard etc =)

@Cosbycoin

This is to serve notice that the terms "ViperLemonBitch" and "Psytard" were coined by me and is for my exclusive use..... Grin Grin Grin

Anyway I was "promised" that if I wouldn't post once for 30 days that Solidcoin would die and go away. 30 days later I come back and it is still in the top post.

So much for that theory...

~BCX~

Hey bro your special names are OPEN SOURCE BRO! LOL =)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 10:32:48 PM

Coin control? Client modified to return change to the same address? Are these all foreign concepts to the scamcoin community?
Don't show your ignorance scamterry. Read the forum if you want to know more about it. SolidCoin v3 is built on a new protocol, it isn't bitcoin sourced anymore.
what is this i dont even

You don't get it, it's Bitcoin dragging them down, it must be. Or it would totally be a success by now!

Nice one !

The comedy gold on this forum is totally worth it.

MicroCash = MicroSoft Cheesy ?

BCX what will you do to SC this time Wink
Cosbycoin

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 11:10:41 PM

Coin control? Client modified to return change to the same address? Are these all foreign concepts to the scamcoin community?
Don't show your ignorance scamterry. Read the forum if you want to know more about it. SolidCoin v3 is built on a new protocol, it isn't bitcoin sourced anymore.
what is this i dont even

You don't get it, it's Bitcoin dragging them down, it must be. Or it would totally be a success by now!

Nice one !

He doesn't have to do a thing. Look at shitcoin. It's a failure on its own. No work needed. =)
Cosbycoin

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 12:08:36 AM

what is this i dont even

Nice one !

What's really funny is how Bulanula has an orange IGNORE button.

Hmm I'd say his content is pretty much garbage compared to BCX or myself.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 12:28:04 AM

What I can say is SC and BCX love each other Smiley
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 02:41:37 AM

Why are you changing Solidcoin so dramatically?
I thought 2.0 tyrant nodes were the answer to all our dreams?
No huh?  Grin BIG SURPRISE!

SoiledCoin Scoreboard: 1.0 BTC clone failed, 2.0 premine scam failed, 3.0 now steals coins from people when they go idle.

I need to make a new avatar that says "STEAL ALL THE COINS!"

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Nachtwind

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 10:57:56 PM

SoiledCoin Scoreboard: 1.0 BTC clone failed, 2.0 premine scam failed, 3.0 now steals coins from people when they go idle.

Let me guess, the coins stolen through inactivity go to the CPCF "Coin Population Control Fund" only accesible by CH.

Dont forget to add that it will be the UNSPENDABLE* fund only accesible by CH

* As long as the source code** doesnt allow this
** Source code will be made public***
*** When**** RS says so*****
**** Read IF here
***** Which will be most likely never****** going to happen
****** Except peer pressure+ is too much or another++ DMCA takedown+++ gets filed
+ Read "RS needs to impress the mentally disabled with his generousity"
++ Unrelated to the takedown of Solidcoin 2. Those are totally different projects that share the same goal++++
+++ That wont be affecting this project long since it just moves to another server
++++ Adding a few bucks to RS's wallet.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:07:40 AM

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:28:42 AM

Maybe we can make a verb out of Microcash.

Mr. Moon Microcashed all his users!
Mybitcoin.com Microcashed all the BTC!

MicroCash! The best kleptocurrency around!  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 01:13:24 AM

what kind of features will SolidCoin 3000.0 bring us Grin

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 02:28:57 AM

Scamcoin 3.0
Quite an improvement, I'd say - he even managed to change the name!!
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 06:06:59 AM

Can't believe this crap has more value than Litecoin.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:55:57 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2012, 12:28:54 PM by EskimoBob

Amazing, how worked up you guys are over something you do not like and regard as pile of steaming shit.

If you hate it, ignore it. How hard is that? (unless you are 12)

Can some one please close this thread? It adds no value to *coin community.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 11:57:25 AM

Quote from: SoiledHisPants
Part of MicroCash is accepting micropayments, so we want low transaction fees. A half cent daily account fee is pretty much nothing

MicroCash motto: "We want you to be able to send micropayments cheaply, so we charge you micropayments daily!"

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 02:49:46 PM

Oh my god. I forgot I had this entire sub-board on ignore, and I wandered in just in time to remind myself why.

To anyone who actually thinks this is a good idea, please stop pretending you're successful already and actually  think about what would happen if you were successful. Imagine WIRED magazine interviewing you in all your glory and asking you "Does anyone under any circumstance have the ability to control the coins in any way against a coin holder's will?". That question right there would be the just enough publicity to make sure no one ever listened to you ever. I don't usually pick on forks because I encourage Bitcoin forks that help prove why Bitcoin is succeeding/failing, but SolidCoin is by far the best example of an insecure and fiat-style digital currency ever. It's even worse than Paypal because at least Paypal can be held legally accountable in some countries (excluding Panama). The fact that the developer(s) try to distance themselves from Bitcoin and their roots at every turn just proves their pseudo-intellectual greed-founded intentions.

As far as answering the question to anyone else who wants to know "What is MicroCash?", it's really simple:

SolidCoin is a fork of Bitcoin.

MicroCash is a repackaging of SolidCoin.

Nuff said.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: