Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin 3.0 (aka MicroCash) will have a daily fee for each address you have.  (Read 8905 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 02:53:12 PM

Amazing, how worked up you guys are over something you do not like and regard as pile of steaming shit.

If you hate it, ignore it. How hard is that? (unless you are 12)

Can some one please close this thread? It adds no value to *coin community.

Every time someone gets defrauded by something that looks like a cryptocurrency, quacks like a cryptocurrency, stole code from a cryptocurrency but actually is a kleptocurrency, it harms Bitcoin.

It is the same reason why hedge fund managers hate it when people call what Bernie Madoff was selling a "hedge fund". It claimed to be one, but instead was a criminal conspiracy to defraud people of their money while pretending to be a hedge fund. Almost everyone took your advice, just ignore Bernie if you don't like him!

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 03:26:41 PM

Personally I think it's an awesome idea...

Because you are a mentally ill troll trying to rob stupider mentally ill trolls. Nobody with greater than 2 IQ points is going to fall for your TheftCoin, even Ten98 and Bulanula bailed on you.

sd

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 03:37:23 PM

This is to serve notice that the terms "ViperLemonBitch" and "Psytard" were coined by me and is for my exclusive use..... Grin Grin Grin

I believe I invented 'Viper Lemon Party Bitch', you contracted it to 'ViperLemonBitch', which misses the whole Lemon Party reference and is therefore less funny.

'Viper Lemon Party Bitch' is hereby released to the community under a BSD license. Do what you like with it.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 04:43:37 PM

I just hope we'll see more crazy rage posts from CoinHunter when people call him on arbitrarily attempting to inflate/deflate the currency, not explaining the coin well, or not releasing the source code. This place gets really quiet when he isn't around, and I think that hurts the value of the other alt chains.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 07:24:43 PM

even [...] Bulanula bailed on you.
Even fucking bulanula...
sd

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 07:25:54 PM

I just hope we'll see more crazy rage posts from CoinHunter when people call him on arbitrarily attempting to inflate/deflate the currency, not explaining the coin well, or not releasing the source code. This place gets really quiet when he isn't around, and I think that hurts the value of the other alt chains.

CoinHunter is like a violent deranged monkey. Sure he is retarded but there is still entertainment value in poking him with a stick and watching him fly into a freak-out. Even the trolls who repeated his lies so closely that everyone thought they were sock puppets have abandoned him.

Economics according to SolidCoin:

Inflation - More coins are created and added to CoinHunter's wallet increasing CoinHunters's wealth. Implemented in SC1,2, and 3.
Deflation - Coins are destroyed in the wallets of everyone who isn't CoinHunter increasing CoinHunter's wealth. Implemented in the SC1 to SC2 upgrade process and in SC3.
Tax - Coins are taken from people who are not CoinHunter and put into CoinHunters's wallet thus increasing CoinHunters's wealth. Implemented in SC 2 and SC 3.
sd

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 07:29:10 PM

Even fucking bulanula...

Yes. Bulanula was last seen scamming BitCoins from a nice German gentleman in the BTC-e chat window. He stole 25 BTC and got banned for it.

Nice people these SolidCoin supporters, I mean ex-supporters.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 08:36:14 PM

Even fucking bulanula...

Yes. Bulanula was last seen scamming BitCoins from a nice German gentleman in the BTC-e chat window. He stole 25 BTC and got banned for it.

Nice people these SolidCoin supporters, I mean ex-supporters.

Way to spew out total crap sd.

See here for all the drama : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483.180

Ad is still here in my sig ( see ), coins not moved in blockexplorer, gave him 2 months extra from what he paid.

Where is the scam Huh

Oh yeah, you were trolling ...
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 08:49:56 PM

CoinHunter is like a violent deranged monkey. Sure he is retarded but there is still entertainment value in poking him with a stick and watching him fly into a freak-out. Even the trolls who repeated his lies so closely that everyone thought they were sock puppets have abandoned him.

lol I was on bitcointalk hiatus when v1 got released and I didn't really pay attention to v2 as everyone around here had dismissed it as a total scam, but I decided to poke the fire on his board and man was it easy to get him to go nuts. I never even called him a scammer yet he's like "U CAL ME SCAMMER!!?!??!?!!" If the shoe fits, I guess.

"IF I WAS SCAMMER WHY I NO CASH OUT CPF?" uhh because you'd make like $20 LOL

No response to my calling out his webpage completely lacking any information on the CPF, it in fact even spreads disinformation that it is funded by "outsiders." "I NO RESPOND"

and, in conclusion

"In MicroCash getting your friends on board means you get more MicroCash, combined with outside value increase."

AKA

"Pyramid Scheme"

sd

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 09:03:58 PM

Even fucking bulanula...
Way to spew out total crap sd.

Smart1985 or whatever he is called sent you 25 BTC by mistake, you spent around 2 hours taking the piss out of him, saying he could not prove he sent anything, and mocking his inability to make you give it back. You stole from him because you are at heart a liar and a thief which is exactly why btc-e banned you and exactly why I'm putting you on ignore.

My point is that nasty as you are even you are too 'nice' to be involved in this next stage of the SolidCoin scam. I guess your 3 IQ points make you 50% too smart for his scams. However will CoinHunter cope without his army of supportive morons? Most likely he won't and it will be funny watching him fail.
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 11:12:30 PM

Scamcoin 3.0
Quite an improvement, I'd say - he even managed to change the name!!

The only smart thing he's done to date.

allten

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

You Don't Bitcoin 'till You Mint Coin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 01:37:15 PM

Can't believe this crap has more value than Litecoin.

It's because there are very few players who own solidcoin money. Maybe 3 or 4. I doubt more.
If anyone of these players wanted to cash out or buy something, their market would crash
or they would be passing the solidcoin burden to one their associate con men.
Any wealth held in solid coin is an illusion. They might even make the
price skyrocket, but just ignore it because it represents phony wealth.

GTRsdk

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

COIN SUPPORTER

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 05:26:18 PM

Just let scamcoin die.  Volume is down, hashing power is down, exchange support is down, ScamCoin forum activity (already low) is down.

Just let it die by neglect.  Although I have to admit it would be hard for me to follow my own advice given the asinine propsal.  Consumers hate inactivity fees which is why many major gift cards don't have them anymore (Amazon for example card is good forever with no fees).

ScamCoin is on a short bus off a cliff ANYWAYS but introducing a concept very unpopular with consumers would kill it even if it had any support.

The sad thing is a small but vocal minority of Bitcoin users want a similar thing.  Not fees but killing lost unused coins and returning them to the mining rewards.  It is equally asinine for all the obvious reasons.

Dude... this is a SolidCoin/Microcash thread, not ScamCoin....

ScamCoin hasn't had even 1 block yet...

Let's make some Dogecoins together! http://doge.litemoons.com:9555
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 05:28:29 PM

Dude... this is a SolidCoin/Microcash thread, not ScamCoin....

ScamCoin hasn't had even 1 block yet...

When you went to school it was on the short bus wasn't it? 
Did you mom tell you it was because you were so important you got to take the VIP bus?

Well she lied.
sd

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:10:34 PM

When you went to school it was on the short bus wasn't it?  
Did you mom tell you it was because you were so important you got to take the VIP bus?

Well she lied.

That was a tragic waste of cruelty. This isn't the flame each other thread, it's the flame CoinHunter thread.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:12:57 PM

You know what they say... any publicity is good publicity!  Well, right now, you all are continuing to give solidcoin publicity.

Keep that in mind before you make another post in this thread...
sd

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:16:15 PM

You know what they say... any publicity is good publicity!  Well, right now, you all are continuing to give solidcoin publicity.

Keep that in mind before you make another post in this thread...

I don't think so. Like Nigerian money transfer scams the more people warned the better.

SolinCoin == MicroCash == A Scam
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:49:57 PM

MICROCASH IS A SCAM = BAD PUBLICITY = FAIL!
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 10:17:51 PM

Any publicity is good publicity mostly only applies to entertainment, not banking or the financial industry.  If this were true, Bernanke's son wouldn't have killed himself and the Enron CEOs would be partying it up in Malibu.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 10:25:32 PM

Any publicity is good publicity mostly only applies to entertainment, not banking or the financial industry.  If this were true, Bernanke's son wouldn't have killed himself and the Enron CEOs would be partying it up in Malibu.

Madoff's son you mean?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: