Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin 3.0 (aka MicroCash) will have a daily fee for each address you have.  (Read 8905 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:04:38 AM

Us sock puppets cannot be bothered to pretend anymore.

True. You Coinhunter clones are pretty brazen these days.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i_rape_bitcoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:06:25 AM

i'm a pretty nice looking guy

10/10 agree. You should share some pics sometime.

thanks  Wink

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:07:24 AM

I am ruining the SEO for microcash.

We know. That is why we keep these threads bumped.  Grin

i_rape_bitcoins

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:15:19 AM

I am ruining the SEO for microcash.

We know. That is why we keep these threads bumped.  Grin

lol, you obviously don't understand keeping threads bumped != more/less seo influence. Wink

maybe you should get your harry potter friend to approve your talk Grin

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:54:17 AM

lol, you obviously don't understand keeping threads bumped != more/less seo influence. Wink

At the moment, the only content being created about Microcash is here in this forum.
Since this content is very negative and you are creating more of it, you are ruining the SEO for microcash.
Should be pretty hilarious on launch day when people google it for the first time and find this.

P.S. You are even worse at doxing than you are at SEO. That pic of me is still the only one you can find?
My face is literally plastered all over the web. Come friend me on facebook or something, I don't have to hide
from people on the internet since I don't scam.  Grin

i_rape_bitcoins

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:07:43 AM

...2005 Digital Point...

Yep, I see you there often trying to get help SEOing your IM e-book sites!

How's your $1 goal / day going?  Wink

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
i_rape_bitcoins

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:14:59 AM

At the moment, the only content being created about Microcash is here in this forum.
Since this content is very negative and you are creating more of it, you are ruining the SEO for microcash.
Should be pretty hilarious on launch day when people google it for the first time and find this.

P.S. You are even worse at doxing than you are at SEO. That pic of me is still the only one you can find?
My face is literally plastered all over the web. Come friend me on facebook or something, I don't have to hide
from people on the internet since I don't scam.  Grin

hey look it's mister SEO genius!

The only negative content I see are you trolls eating your own shit when you've been starving for months! Rinse and repeat! Its fresh! Grin

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:42:35 AM

from people on the internet since I don't scam.  Grin

The only negative content I see are you trolls eating your own shit when you've been starving for months! Rinse and repeat! Its fresh! Grin

Typical Coinhunter when he starts to lose it LOL  Grin Grin Grin

I was just over on BTC-e demonstrating DDoS on SLC24 to your follower.

Getting ready for when you launch for real.

~BCX~

FTFY

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
i_rape_bitcoins

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:56:29 AM

from people on the internet since I don't scam.  Grin

Typical Coinhunter when he starts to lose it LOL  Grin Grin Grin

I was just over on BTC-e demonstrating DDoS on SLC24 to your followers.

Getting ready for when you launch for real.

~BCX~

BCX is too buttsore that he can't win so he DDoSes sites to make himself feel better.

It's okay dude. Cry

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 06:09:47 AM

at least he doesnt have to create 20 accounts here to advertise himself..
localhost

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:34:29 AM

This guy is clearly being paid minimal wage because he can't spare less a cent a dayCheesy
It's a matter of principle. Evaporating cryptocurrency isn't a match for non-evaporating real cash imo. I mean, in a system advertising itself as free from a central authority, having someone removing stuff from your wallet like the government directly debiting taxes from your account, or like e-gold slowing draining accounts when they went rogue, it's fairly discrediting I think...

-
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:00:59 AM

BCX is too buttsore that he can't win so he DDoSes sites to make himself feel better.

The motivation may be wrong but the results could still be funny. Sometime bad things do happen to bad people.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:38:23 PM

No matter how thick the sock is on the puppet, you can always smell the Coinhunter inside once the rage starts to boil.
We can add astroturfing to the list of things Coinhunter has failed at.  Grin

localhost

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:01:01 PM

Finally sold all the SC I had left. Try and leech my idle empty wallet now ScamKing  Grin

-
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:04:06 PM

Finally sold all the SC I had left. Try and leech my idle empty wallet now ScamKing  Grin

Don't leave your Microcash in an exchange account over night! Trade trade trade or it will disappear!!  Cheesy

localhost

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:43:52 PM

Don't leave your Microcash in an exchange account over night! Trade trade trade or it will disappear!!  Cheesy
Already cashed out the BTC Wink

-
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 11:54:42 AM

Transactions done up to today are only the beginning. Are we really going to drag around 2, 3, 4... years of transactions? WHY?

Because my coins are there, and I really want to keep them. I don't want my coins to evaporate because you can't spare a little hard drive space. What sort of crap system do you have? Even my phone can run a Bitcoin client just fine.

I guess "balance" and full "tx history" are two concepts to alien and complicated for you to grasp. LOL

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 01:33:52 PM

Transactions done up to today are only the beginning. Are we really going to drag around 2, 3, 4... years of transactions? WHY?

Yes we are. It will be scalable, both because of Moore's law (transistor density doubling every two year) and because the blockchain can be stored distributed as well if necessary (still completely there and accessible to all, but distributed over multiple peers like a gigantic RAID). The complete transaction history is one of the main strengths of Bitcoin, good job removing that in your altcoin Smiley
localhost

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 02:22:49 PM

Yes we are. It will be scalable, both because of Moore's law (transistor density doubling every two year)
BS. Have you seen how HD capacity evolved during the last couple of years? Barely any size increase... Additionally, Moore's law wasn't supposed to go on indefinitely, it just described a prediction of component evolution for a few decades.

and because the blockchain can be stored distributed as well if necessary (still completely there and accessible to all, but distributed over multiple peers like a gigantic RAID).
This, on the other hand, sounds much cooler. Still needs to be implemented though, and doesn't seem trivial to me...

The complete transaction history is one of the main strengths of Bitcoin, good job removing that in your altcoin Smiley
I don't really think the complete transaction history is a strength. For a currency supposed to be anonymous, I'd rather call it a weakness, and not a minor one. Otherwise, I suppose it's a requirement for the thing to work, at the moment. But getting rid of it (reliably, and after a decently long time) would definitely be a step forward, not backward.

-
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 11:06:18 PM

What?  The first 4TB enterprise hard drive was just released.  This is more or less where we should be at:
http://zedequalszee.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hd-vs-year.jpg

We hit 1TB in 2009 and it looks like we'll be at 5+ TB by 2013...  Sure looks like exponential growth to me.

From the wiki:
2007 – First 1 terabyte hard drive[16] (Hitachi GST)
2008 – First 1.5 terabyte hard drive[17] (Seagate)
2009 – First 2.0 terabyte hard drive[18] (Western Digital)
2010 – First 3.0 terabyte hard drive[19][20] (Seagate, Western Digital)
2010 – First Hard Drive Manufactured by using the Advanced Format of 4 KiB a block instead of 512 bytes a block[21]
2011 – First 4.0 terabyte hard drive[22] (Seagate)

Kinda looks like a doubling every two years-ish, no?

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: