Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow Software LTD is a SCAM! Avoid!  (Read 3280 times)
bitdik (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:09:33 PM

I (and many other people) have ordered for thousands of dollars worth of hardware from them in November 2013, finding out beginning of 2014 that they would never ship in time.

A refund was requested, and confirmed, but so far (9 months after confirmed refund) nothing has been transferred.

These people are total frauds, and you should never to business with them.

Account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105804

Related thread (which is moderated by themselves, so most critical posts will be deleted)

Customers of BA that have been scammed are advised to take this up with HK police ASAP:

Here is everything you need to report it online:

https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

here are the contact details of the dectives in charge of my case i have open:

Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station

If you have enqury, please feel free to contact with police constable 8259
at 852-3660 7563 or reply via e-mail, thanks.

Best Regards,

DPC 8259 Mr. LAW
DIT 3 WCHDIST
Tel: 3660 7563
Fax: 2824 0438

wchdist-dit-3-office@police.gov.hk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:23:52 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We are only deleting posts made by people paid by competition mostly because they started posting personal data of some our management team. We suspect that these persons are paid by competition as they have not purchased from us but they find the resources to be 12-18 hours on the forum trying to put us out of business. 80-100% of their posts are only in Black Arrow’s thread. They will pick up on anything we do and nothing that we do is good enough. We have noticed that these people are very active on these forums since we have announced our 14 nm chip giving us one more reason to suspect that something is fishy here.”

This motherfuckin' queer-ass Romanian, Alex Sovu, has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

I don't mine.
Nobody pays me to post.
I don't spend 12-18 hours on this thread to put BA outta business: I only need a half hour at most.
Not even 1% of my posts are in BA's thread.
The only person we know of that makes up BA's management team is Alex Sovu, and what's posted that may be personal is gleaned from the internet and may not even be accurate.
The only thing fishy here is BA's proposed 14nm chip.

Alex Sovu, you are one sick motherfucker! Any chance you're related to Joshua Zipkin, for the same MO is at play here.

BTW, Black Arrow once claimed that Alex Sovu was JUST a trusted employee and NOT a principal. Of course, we later learnt that that wasn't true due to incorp papers finally making the round.

~Bruno Kucinskas
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:23:46 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We are only deleting posts made by people paid by competition mostly because they started posting personal data of some our management team. We suspect that these persons are paid by competition as they have not purchased from us but they find the resources to be 12-18 hours on the forum trying to put us out of business. 80-100% of their posts are only in Black Arrow’s thread. They will pick up on anything we do and nothing that we do is good enough. We have noticed that these people are very active on these forums since we have announced our 14 nm chip giving us one more reason to suspect that something is fishy here.”

This motherfuckin' queer-ass Romanian, Alex Sovu, has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

I don't mine.
Nobody pays me to post.
I don't spend 12-18 hours on this thread to put BA outta business: I only need a half hour at most.
Not even 1% of my posts are in BA's thread.
The only person we know of that makes up BA's management team is Alex Sovu, and what's posted that may be personal is gleaned from the internet and may not even be accurate.
The only thing fishy here is BA's proposed 14nm chip.

Alex Sovu, you are one sick motherfucker! Any chance you're related to Joshua Zipkin, for the same MO is at play here.

BTW, Black Arrow once claimed that Alex Sovu was JUST a trusted employee and NOT a principal. Of course, we later learnt that that wasn't true due to incorp papers finally making the round.

~Bruno Kucinskas

All my posts were deleted and I'm not "paid by the competition". As for personal data these assholes sold my info to XBTec and probably others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: