Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with our IPO  (Read 3148 times)
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:50:07 AM

you should look at btcjam and https://bitlendingclub.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:38:03 PM

You contradict yourself with everything you say. Your verification is incredibly weak if you didn't bother reviewing QBOND before allowing them on your platform. Pure greed is what your site is.

I've never contradicted myself  Smiley

As a platform we cannot make rash judgements about our users. QBOND2 owner did the strong verification and so far he did nothing illegal nor we did receive any complaints about his activities.
If you think that he is not legit just don't invest on his security, there are plenty of other options!

Cant believe anyone would trust their funds on that site... None of the stocks on your site show much promise, typical cryptostocks crap.

That is sad, hopefully in the future you will find something of your liking as we are here to stay.

Clearly haven't done any due diligence before letting them on your site. So much proof its a scam / worthless operation.

Your site will go the way of Cryptostocks, its already enroute there
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:23:48 PM

Clearly haven't done any due diligence before letting them on your site. So much proof its a scam / worthless operation.

Those are baseless accusations that, in all honesty, aren't worth my time anymore. Keep spamming them if you wish. Hopefully moderation will discipline you.
Farewell - ignore list for you.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Well, that didn't take long - take note everyone; treat new exchanges with caution-
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:07:02 PM

Those are baseless accusations that, in all honesty, aren't worth my time anymore. Keep spamming them if you wish. Hopefully moderation will discipline you.
Farewell - ignore list for you.

Roll Eyes
Killerloop

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

Well, that didn't take long - take note everyone; treat new exchanges with caution-

You don't need any caution on Coinsortium, you need caution here or so it seems

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:27:17 PM

You don't need any caution on Coinsortium, you need caution here or so it seems

Clearly that's not the case- Coinsortium, which you're promoting, has disabled withdrawals apparently. Your comment is either nonsense or a poorly worded threat; either way, people need to stay away.
Killerloop

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

Clearly that's not the case- Coinsortium, which you're promoting, has disabled withdrawals apparently. Your comment is either nonsense or a poorly worded threat; either way, people need to stay away.

It is not a threat at all. I meant that people here are too fast to judge and usually elaborate on erroneous assumptions. Or are outright trolls like Acoin

Automatic withdrawal is disabled due to a site update so we swtiched to manual withdraw. Anyone who wishes to withdraw money can send a ticket and have it done in a few hours.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:47:59 PM

It is not a threat at all. I meant that people here are too fast to judge and usually elaborate on erroneous assumptions. Or are outright trolls like Acoin

Automatic withdrawal is disabled due to a site update so we swtiched to manual withdraw. Anyone who wishes to withdraw money can send a ticket and have it done in a few hours.

Im not trolling, people should avoid your site. Maybe you should have let people know in advance that withdraws would be manual? In the off chance you don't lose users funds (either through running off / theft on site), your not running the site well.

Killerloop

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

Im not trolling, people should avoid your site. Maybe you should have let people know in advance that withdraws would be manual? In the off chance you don't lose users funds (either through running off / theft on site), your not running the site well.

Acoin, either you are trolling or you keep talking without having a clue.

We've sent an email to every shareholder and owner informing them of the situation, plus we notified what happened on our major channels. Everyone involved with us knows of this little issue.

printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:32:02 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 01:17:11 AM by printshop

We've sent an email to every shareholder and owner informing them of the situation, plus we notified what happened on our major channels. Everyone involved with us knows of this little issue.

I did not receive an e-mail...
Killerloop

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:36:39 PM

You didn't? Weird, PM me your email and I'll check it out for you.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

I dont think Im the one without a clue
Killerloop

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:13:24 PM

I dont think Im the one without a clue

So you automatically assume that it is Coinsortium fault for the lost email. Care to ask him about his spam folder maybe?
No, surely it is Coinsortium being fake/scam/etc.

Seriously, if it doesn't interest you why troll the thread? Let people do their business in peace.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

Good evening,

Manual withdrawals were an unexpected requirement caused by a recent update. The problem causing this will be rectified within the week. Until then, any user who requires a withdrawal can send us a support ticket and we will happily assist, generally within a matter of minutes.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are working to rectify it as quick as possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

Good evening,

Manual withdrawals were an unexpected requirement caused by a recent update. The problem causing this will be rectified within the week. Until then, any user who requires a withdrawal can send us a support ticket and we will happily assist, generally within a matter of minutes.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are working to rectify it as quick as possible.

To put it in all the places where people might be panicking,

I've received the info and decided to give coinsortium another week to see if things can be resolved Smiley

I was panicking because I was accidentally not sent an e-mail and I didn't know what was going on.

TBH it still looks suspicious but, it's justifiable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: