Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whaletrading.com - Anonymous Coin Exchange (0.10% Trade Fee!)  (Read 1428 times)
qberty (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:01:36 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 01:28:13 PM by qberty

Whaletrading is a new multi-platform app based exchange trading platform for crypto-currencies that allows truly anonymous trading without even needing an account! I've been developing this for quite some time now and I feel it's ready for the public to test out.

Features:
- Minimalist Design
- Optional Anonymous trading
- Native apps for major platforms (Android / iOS has highest priority)
- Push notifications of a specified price
- Fair Voting system (Votes with the highest balance every week get automatically activated instantly)
- One of the lowest trading fees (0.10% for EVERY coin)
- One of the lowest withdrawal fees (0.0001 for EVERY coin, + any transaction fees that the coin requires)
- Uses Authenticated API's (Instead of having a CPU heavy website load every time, every native app handles the graphics and rendering)
- Purging (Allows you to completely erase your account at any moment immediately withdrawing all coins to their respective withdraw addresses)
- Win Coins! (A couple of my side projects for coin games will be seamlessly integrated without touching the ecosystem of the trading platform)

Screenshots:

Downloads:
Google Play

Testing:
I've currently submitted both iOS and Android apps to their own app stores and am awaiting their publications. The Android App is currently in BETA and is available right now at http://whaletrading.com
In the event that Apple doesn't approve the iOS app, i'm looking for testers (100 maximum) to test out the iOS build.

Platforms:
The iOS and Android clients are 100% complete and I am now working on the Windows/Mac/Linux builds which should be available very shortly.

Web Platform:
Why is there no website for trading you ask? Very simple. Speed, and stability. Having each native app use API's to gather ONLY the data they need, minimizes bandwidth usage by a great amount and speeds it up. Running the service this way also makes it stable as it cannot be DDoS'd in the traditional sense. If one API goes down, there's about 12 others as a backup on different servers!

Suggestions:
I mainly started this service because I was tired of dealing with a million differently featured exchanges for trading coins. If anyone has any suggestions to improve this service, please let me know I'm open to any new innovative ideas.

Thanks for reading.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qberty (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:21:02 PM

Bump for some feedback before I start adding other coins and posting in their respective threads.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:07:38 AM

nice design with low trade fee, but I think you might want to change the text colors a bit to have better contrast as I can hardly read the text, darker color for the background would be good

qberty (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:01:44 AM

nice design with low trade fee, but I think you might want to change the text colors a bit to have better contrast as I can hardly read the text, darker color for the background would be good

It may look a little awkward because i'm using the new Roboto font from Android L. But I assure you, when using the apps on the devices themselves, it' looks pretty good. If colors are that much of a problem, i'm going to allow anyone to change the theme up to whatever mix of contrasting colors they want. Smiley
qberty (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

The beta app is now on Google Play for Android. I'm looking for a couple of people who are willing to test the iOS (iPhone/iPad) apps. PM me.

Updated OP with Google Play link.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:26:56 AM

Free bump!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: