Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If fallling didn't exist, what would the price be right now?  (Read 3621 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:25:08 PM

Still 460?  I mean the guy's got 930 in like 1 month, all of which bashing bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mocrotasje

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:28:33 PM

3XX
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:31:43 PM

Somewhere between the Moon and Jupiter.
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:32:56 PM

You mean the guy who always posts "This user is currently ignored"? Not sure how he's affecting the price, he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:37:47 PM

Still 460?  I mean the guy's got 930 in like 1 month, all of which bashing bitcoin!

Well exactly. It is obvious that there is a concerted effort to negatively alter sentiment on here by spamming every thread and creating numerous FUD threads.

I posted a new thread to discuss the oddity of a hero member using the exact same wording as falllling in a post this morning. I suggested this individual could be controlling the falllling account and several others also.

Blitz immediately moved the thread out of the forum.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:46:55 PM

Well exactly. It is obvious that there is a concerted effort to negatively alter sentiment on here by spamming every thread and creating numerous FUD threads.

I posted a new thread to discuss the oddity of a hero member using the exact same wording as falllling in a post this morning. I suggested this individual could be controlling the falllling account and several others also.

Wow so you really think he's making a difference, lol. 
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:48:05 PM

You mean the guy who always posts "This user is currently ignored"? Not sure how he's affecting the price, he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.

you just ignored the fact and yourself from others, but it's up to you to bury your head in the sand
falllling

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:49:48 PM

i predict what's coming but it's still coming with or without me
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:52:46 PM

Still 460?  I mean the guy's got 930 in like 1 month, all of which bashing bitcoin!

no, you are kinda troll, but doesn't mean you're that off with what you are trying to troll
falllling

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:55:20 PM

Still 460?  I mean the guy's got 930 in like 1 month, all of which bashing bitcoin!

no, you are kinda troll, but doesn't mean you're that off with what you are trying to troll

why bitcoin is going to nowhere but down?

goxed,no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco, The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics
51% pool (easy came easy gone easy return)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k)
no new money
governments warning and banning
many scam IPOs including Ethereum and others
everyone is selling / spending
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
Winklevoss ETF will actually be shot down
GABI is already priced in but shorting on bitcoin or failed to raise fund ($200 million is just fake)
Dubai exchange won't create any thing new
more PayPal or whatever businesses "accept" bitcoin (immediately dump it on exchanges via market sells), the more it will crash.
etc..
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

Do you guys seriously believe this forum (with each thread no more than couple of hundred hits), has any influence on overall sentiment?

Why would anyone bother,
I think you bulls just can't handle the truth that there are people who are really bearish, and there is more of us than just one.

I, as a bear, visit this forum because it is enjoyable reading and debating people who honestly believe bitcoin will change the world and hit million a piece. (I was always interested in psychology, and this is a great way to observe people in the middle of a mania)
falllling

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:01:39 PM

Do you guys seriously believe this forum (with each thread no more than couple of hundred hits), has any influence on overall sentiment?

Why would anyone bother,
I think you bulls just can't handle the truth that there are people who are really bearish, and there is more of us than just one.

I, as a bear, visit this forum because it is enjoyable reading and debating people who honestly believe bitcoin will change the world and hit million a piece. (I was always interested in psychology, and this is a great way to observe people in the middle of a mania)

time to face the reality of bitcoin's downfall and the final capitulation
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

We would be at ATH without failllling, no doubt. He is a really successful troll.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:13:15 PM

Because of his posts, I slaughtered my entire family because I knew our future was soon to be over. They're currently propped up around the dining table slowly oozing putrid fluids. Thanks to him I know I've done the right thing for them all.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

LOL. OP, do you really think Speculation thread is read by most of bitcoin traders ?
I guess reality is that 99% of traders doesn't really aware of this forum Smiley

Most of old-timer gave up posting here because this thread became trolls haven.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:32:19 PM

Maybe $470 or something. I don't really think that he actually had any significant influence on the price of Bitcoin at all! He is merely jumping on the bandwagon by proclaiming a continuing downtrend in a time of obvious uncertainty!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:32:57 PM

Who's fallling? Someone important?

institutionaltrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:35:40 PM

I think faalllling is a good thing for the community.

He adds logic and brain into a world with too much optimism aka bubble or ponzi scheme.

You can't have a market without opinions.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:49:45 PM

I think faalllling is a good thing for the community.

He adds logic and brain into a world with too much optimism aka bubble or ponzi scheme.

You can't have a market without opinions.

Said falllling from alt account.....
cuddaloreappu

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:50:57 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: