Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NFD] MANDATORY Upgrade To NFD-1.2.6! New Features!  (Read 3673 times)
limingz

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

If NFD can integrate nas dice and BGW, It will have a bright future!

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

If NFD can integrate nas dice and BGW, It will have a bright future!

Wasn't Nasdice debunked as being deterministic enough for an astute programmer to, uh, "game"? I recall reading that, but I'm not sure.

And if you don't mind explaining, what's BGW? Thanks. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:27:48 PM

More features will come Cheesy

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:29:49 AM

well....i must repeat....price is there at 2 sats for months........but neither devs nor comunity has given up on it..........this is what is real value for a crypto coin....price will adjust to it....if not now, than later
Just buy some millions, very cheap.  Tongue
You will make a richlist? That's good for investors having knowledge of the distribution and bring confidence.

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
MaWo

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:58:26 PM

500 blocks left until dgs block
MaWo

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:59:59 PM

well....i must repeat....price is there at 2 sats for months........but neither devs nor comunity has given up on it..........this is what is real value for a crypto coin....price will adjust to it....if not now, than later
You will make a richlist? That's good for investors having knowledge of the distribution and bring confidence.

Richlist is in work. Probably as API call.
MaWo

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:53:57 PM

Richlist is in work. Probably as API call.

richlist every minute updated:

http://nfdcoin.com/richlist.html
jackychan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

The future will be Digital

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:17:22 AM

Great!must have the NFD at the cheapest prices

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:40:15 PM

I am thinking about holding a contest of sorts. If NFD reaches a certain threshold, I'll give away a cash prize
(or the equivalent in BTC or NFD).

What does the community think overall and do you think it would be fair to ask for a nominal entry fee (like
buying a raffle ticket)?

If the entry fee is feasible (or even if someone else in the community wants to contribute), I can have more
than one prize. A series of prizes, each one given out when the coin reaches a specified threshold.

Thoughts?

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

I just updated my mainNet to the latest 1.2.6 and my testNET to 1.2.8.
Was quite busy during the last few weeks.

I am wondering if a Child Board on the nxtforum could be a good place for NFD- I am kind of fed up with Bitcointalk after that ugly BM thing.

Also, NFD as a entry level complement to NXT seems like a good idea....
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:40:45 PM

I am thinking about holding a contest of sorts. If NFD reaches a certain threshold, I'll give away a cash prize

What does the community think overall and do you think it would be fair to ask for a nominal entry fee (like
buying a raffle ticket)?

If the entry fee is feasible (or even if someone else in the community wants to contribute), I can have more
than one prize. A series of prizes, each one given out when the coin reaches a specified threshold.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea! What would be the threshold?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:41:34 PM

I just updated my mainNet to the latest 1.2.6 and my testNET to 1.2.8.
Was quite busy during the last few weeks.

I am wondering if a Child Board on the nxtforum could be a good place for NFD- I am kind of fed up with Bitcointalk after that ugly BM thing.

Also, NFD as a entry level complement to NXT seems like a good idea....

Nice to see you back. As for the BTT thing, you'll get some news soon. Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:51:44 PM

buying a raffle ticket)?

Thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea! What would be the threshold?

Well, if I do it all myself, it'll have to be one threshold and for me to be able to give away a prize amount
that is significant enough to garner interest, the threshold would have to be relatively high - two hundred
satoshi at least.

If the community pitches in or the entrance fee concept is workable (or some combination of both) then
we could set several thresholds:

25 satoshi
etc..

Just pondering ideas. You put so much work into resurrecting NDF, it's a shame that it is so undervalued.

Best,

Cynthia

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:47:39 AM

this coin how to pos ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:33:44 PM

this coin how to pos ?

For NFD, pos is called "forging." You need to download the NFD client, get it up and running, get some NFD from Bter, withdraw your NFD to your wallet, wait for 1,440 confirmations after your withdrawal, and then you can pos through forging. In my experience, 5 million NFD - 0.1 BTC's worth at the ask - is enough to get you some blocks. Right now, 1,440 confirmations takes about a day and a half.

There's even a special Asset called NSC, "Network Security Coin," which rewards forgers. It's given away by the tech lead MaWo once every week to forgers who forge blocks. The NFD bounty account has a buywall for it. So, you can forge, get NSC for the blocks you forge, and sell them into the bounty account buywall. That's how pos works in NFD.

If you're interested: click "Asset Exchange" in your NFD wallet, look for the "Add Asset" button in the top right area, click it, and clipboard this number into the form: 8537833860395844488  You'll see the orderbook appear, which includes the bounty-account buywall.

The original announcement for NSC is here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.msg8852588#msg8852588

Thanks for asking!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: