Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Titanic Sunk To Kick Start The Private Federal Reserve Debt Slavery System?  (Read 4752 times)
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:50:21 AM

Another, but much stronger point is the fact that anyone in a position to oppose the federal reserve system would likely be in a position to have priority in boarding the lifeboats so the chances of him dying would have been small in the event the ship were to sink in the way the titanic did.
Bingo!

Anyone that would have the influence that could stop the federal reserve from starting would certainly have the influence to get a seat on a lifeboat.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

It is just a ship.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:10:41 AM

It is just a ship.

With an interesting story.

zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:16:56 AM

Another, but much stronger point is the fact that anyone in a position to oppose the federal reserve system would likely be in a position to have priority in boarding the lifeboats so the chances of him dying would have been small in the event the ship were to sink in the way the titanic did.
Bingo!

Anyone that would have the influence that could stop the federal reserve from starting would certainly have the influence to get a seat on a lifeboat.
I would agree with this as well. I don't think that anyone would could prevent the FED from coming into existence would not have the ability or the common sense to be able to get their ass on a life boat.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:20:34 AM

Bingo!

I would agree with this as well. I don't think that anyone would could prevent the FED from coming into existence would not have the ability or the common sense to be able to get their ass on a life boat.

Sure because buying a life boat is easy when you have none and you are in the middle of the Atlantic  Roll Eyes

johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

Bingo!

Sure because buying a life boat is easy when you have none and you are in the middle of the Atlantic  Roll Eyes
There were lifeboats available. It was just that there were not enough for everyone. There were a lot of men who survived the titantic because they were on a life boat.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:34:06 PM

Bingo!

Sure because buying a life boat is easy when you have none and you are in the middle of the Atlantic  Roll Eyes
There were lifeboats available. It was just that there were not enough for everyone. There were a lot of men who survived the titantic because they were on a life boat.

And why do you think there was not enough life boat? This simple fact is strengthening the assumption that the ship was sunken intentionally IMO.  

leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:44:01 AM

Bingo!

Sure because buying a life boat is easy when you have none and you are in the middle of the Atlantic  Roll Eyes

And why do you think there was not enough life boat? This simple fact is strengthening the assumption that the ship was sunken intentionally IMO.  
According to the movie it was because they did not want to use the space. You should remember that most of the people on the life boats were people that held "first class" tickets. Also it was reported that many boats were not full when they were "launched" from the titantic so someone could have easily talked their way on if they had the skills to influence others

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:09:57 AM

Bingo!

There were life boats on the titantic (there were a very limited supply, but there were still some).

I think if someone has the ability to stop the FED from coming into existence they would probably have enough money to "buy" a seat on a lifeboat
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:08:54 PM

This is extremely far-fetched isn't? Think about it, this is at the same level or above the level of inside 9/11 job. I still claim whoever trully believes any of that is as delusional as it gets. Sure, there are hiden agendas, but you are overstretching it by a mile with these ridiculous conspiracy theories on there.
bluemountain

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:02:16 AM

This is extremely far-fetched isn't? Think about it, this is at the same level or above the level of inside 9/11 job. I still claim whoever trully believes any of that is as delusional as it gets. Sure, there are hiden agendas, but you are overstretching it by a mile with these ridiculous conspiracy theories on there.
I agree. To say the least this is extremely far fetched. If you ignore the fact that someone would not want to murder thousands of people to start the federal reserve, there are plenty or arguments as to why this would not work in the first place
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

Yet another conspiracy theory.

For year there are talks about that titanic didnt sink, that it was some other ship.
To many TV shows made on this theme, recent was on Discovery channel regarding this.
Also many news articles about this was made in several newspapers.

What is truth i dont think that anyone knows so if some1 dig up wreckage of sink ship we will now for sure.

Conspiration theorist simply update their theories: titanic didnt sink. it was some other ship. or 911 hijacked airliners didn't crash on WTC & Pentagon and landed at some undisclosed location. Remotely piloted Wide-Body Aircraft crashed against WTCs & Pentagon instead. Just change the settings & transport means for people and the work is done.
 Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:05:31 AM

Yet another conspiracy theory.

For year there are talks about that titanic didnt sink, that it was some other ship.
To many TV shows made on this theme, recent was on Discovery channel regarding this.
Also many news articles about this was made in several newspapers.

What is truth i dont think that anyone knows so if some1 dig up wreckage of sink ship we will now for sure.

Conspiration theorist simply update their theories: titanic didnt sink. it was some other ship. or 911 hijacked airliners didn't crash on WTC & Pentagon and landed at some undisclosed location. Remotely piloted Wide-Body Aircraft crashed against WTCs & Pentagon instead. Just change the settings & transport means for people and the work is done.
 Grin

If you list out the theories on the Titanic sinking, it would probably fill a book. Smiley
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:43:34 AM

I agree. To say the least this is extremely far fetched. If you ignore the fact that someone would not want to murder thousands of people to start the federal reserve, there are plenty or arguments as to why this would not work in the first place
Care to present some of those arguments?
This has been said a few times above, but I guess it is worth repeating: anyone with enough power to stop the federal reserve from being created would have the power to get their ass on a half full life boat that was being deployed into the ocean.

Another argument that anyone with the above power would likely have a 1st class ticket and the percentage of 1st class passengers that died on the Titantic is much lower then "3rd class" ticket holders. (this also strengthens the above point).

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

Care to present some of those arguments?
This has been said a few times above, but I guess it is worth repeating: anyone with enough power to stop the federal reserve from being created would have the power to get their ass on a half full life boat that was being deployed into the ocean.

In an extreme survival situation, I can guarantee you that money won't save your ass. Would you have sold your limited seat for a couple of bucks?

Another argument that anyone with the above power would likely have a 1st class ticket and the percentage of 1st class passengers that died on the Titantic is much lower then "3rd class" ticket holders. (this also strengthens the above point).

It is still worth the try to kill at least a couple of random opponents. Scarifying an insured ship to increase your chance to achieve the creation of the FED is still a pretty good deal IMO.

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:29:07 AM

In an extreme survival situation, I can guarantee you that money won't save your ass. Would you have sold your limited seat for a couple of bucks?
There were open seats on the life boats. A "couple of dollars" would likely be able to make it so two people would not mind having to sit next to someone on a life boat.

Also the ship is not start evacuating for some time, and when it the ship did start to evacuate many people did not start trying to get on a lifeboat until a good amount of time. I would say that someone who could have stopped the federal reserve from being created would know enough about boats that when it clearly runs into something and the boat is being evacuated that it is a good idea to get off the boat quickly.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:24:39 AM

There were open seats on the life boats. A "couple of dollars" would likely be able to make it so two people would not mind having to sit next to someone on a life boat.

Also the ship is not start evacuating for some time, and when it the ship did start to evacuate many people did not start trying to get on a lifeboat until a good amount of time. I would say that someone who could have stopped the federal reserve from being created would know enough about boats that when it clearly runs into something and the boat is being evacuated that it is a good idea to get off the boat quickly.

Sure and for this reason they disregards the procedures by removing the adequate amount of lifeboats.

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:20:41 PM

Sure and for this reason they disregards the procedures by removing the adequate amount of lifeboats.

They also must have saved expenses when hiring the gung-ho captain. Wink
Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:44:20 AM

They didn't have enough lifeboats because they felt that it was unsinkable. I would think in that kind of life and death situations that bribes would be commonly be accepted (especially considering the lack of recoding technology available back then making it impossible to prove that someone in charge of letting people on lifeboats accepted a bribe)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: