Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we stop all Muslims from entering America?  (Read 4519 times)
NotSee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:34:51 AM

+1,000,000

Why is it diversity for white countries, and white people get genocided in South Africa and Zimbabwe?
Switzerland is multi-racial, but their racial borders line up with their internal borders, so intermingling between the French, Germans, and Italians is pretty low.
Intermingling with non-Western cultures is destroying what made Western Culture great.
Oakcedar

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

+1,000,000

Why is it diversity for white countries, and white people get genocided in South Africa and Zimbabwe?
Switzerland is multi-racial, but their racial borders line up with their internal borders, so intermingling between the French, Germans, and Italians is pretty low.
Intermingling with non-Western cultures is destroying what made Western Culture great.

Yes western cultures intermingling with foreign cultures will inevitably cause the decay of western civilization, particularly the United States. Although immigration is drastically affecting Europe as well.

But anyone that says the truth is simply discarded for being "racist".
NotSee

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:53:19 AM

Yes western cultures intermingling with foreign cultures will inevitably cause the decay of western civilization, particularly the United States. Although immigration is drastically affecting Europe as well.

Europe? Unless parties like Golden Dawn, Jobbik, and NF(or everyday people) do something, they're already done!
Oakcedar

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:58:25 AM

Europe? Unless parties like Golden Dawn, Jobbik, and NF(or everyday people) do something, they're already done!

Yes, what you say is true I suppose. I do not live in Europe so I am not as familiar with it. I think the damage is done, any resistance to foreign immigration is labeled racist, evil nazism, and whatever other labels liberals conjure up.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:19:48 AM

People that say we should stop all muslims from coming here make me laugh so hard.  It's so irrational it's not funny, but I just can't help it.  I honestly don't even know where to start but I guess the main issue is they are already here and have been here. 

I(or anyone else)could become one of "them" tomorrow if I wanted to.  You can't ban a religion and that is what your trying to do which is such a poorly thought out plan and telling of the logic of those who think that way. 
Oakcedar

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:31:48 AM

People that say we should stop all muslims from coming here make me laugh so hard.  It's so irrational it's not funny, but I just can't help it.  I honestly don't even know where to start but I guess the main issue is they are already here and have been here. 

I(or anyone else)could become one of "them" tomorrow if I wanted to.  You can't ban a religion and that is what your trying to do which is such a poorly thought out plan and telling of the logic of those who think that way. 

Like I said, the damage has been done. However if you decide to subscribe to Islam, you are still not middle eastern. Just an idiot.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:48:53 AM

That is true. Out of the dozens of countries where whites are currently in majority position, the percentage of white population is stable in only one country (Belarus).

USA, which had a Non-Hispanic White population of 83.5% in 1970 is now just 63.7% white. In countries such as Romania and Hungary, the population growth of the Roma and low birth rates among the natives are resulting in decreasing share of whites.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

+1,000,000

You need to check this out

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:04:30 PM

+1,000,000

You need to check this out

That applies to you buddy Smiley

If someone said black/brown people's farms were being collectively attacked, their people harassed, and laws specifically stating that such people are obliged to give up their property and are discriminated against, then bitches like you will be running their mouths until cow comes home calling it genocide.

But apparently, white people who have done less crime than other races are supposedly fine when they are pushed out of a country, systematically persecuted, and killed robbed or mugged. That's your delusion. Because they are soo 'evil'? I don't think so. History tells us that others don't really have the right to bitch and moan when it comes to committing crimes based on racial grounds.

If you believe black and brown people have the 'right' to demand to be part of the west, then you better accept that white people are also entitled to flood any nation they want and demand that nation to change to suit THEIR whims.

As a minority, it's amusing to see this kind of bitch attitude among western-based 'oppressed' minorities Smiley
Bonam

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:22:55 PM

Worldwide, "white people" are among the smaller minorities, and becoming an ever smaller one every day.
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:49:01 PM

only 70 years ago a bunch of white people in Europe almost killed everyone including themselves and yet ISIS is the problem.
if we go by the track record of the last century its Europeans you should be afraid of.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:06:44 PM

only 70 years ago a bunch of white people in Europe almost killed everyone including themselves and yet ISIS is the problem.
if we go by the track record of the last century its Europeans you should be afraid of.

But shhhh, forget about that, it was years ago, etc etc

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:31:25 AM

A few centuries ago, the Ottomans did the same. Even in the early 20th century, millions of Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians were butchered by the Ottomans. Why accuse the Europeans, when they got the idea from the Ottomans?

And if you think that the ISIS is not a problem, then you are delusional. More than 10,000 Europeans fighting for them in Iraq and Syria. It is just a matter of time before they organize something similar in the EU.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

More than 10,000 Europeans fighting for them in Iraq and Syria. 

Yeah, it's their choice to fight, nobody's drafting them

Bonam

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:13:48 AM

A few centuries ago, the Ottomans did the same. Even in the early 20th century, millions of Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians were butchered by the Ottomans. Why accuse the Europeans, when they got the idea from the Ottomans?

And if you think that the ISIS is not a problem, then you are delusional. More than 10,000 Europeans fighting for them in Iraq and Syria. It is just a matter of time before they organize something similar in the EU.

"Europeans".
awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:15:39 AM

"Europeans".

Yeah I didn't understand that either

Honeypot

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:00:16 AM

"Europeans".

They are not europeans. Kick them out for being racially inclined cunts.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:04:36 AM

Europeans didn't get the idea from the Ottomans. A couple thousand years of internal violence and empire building gave them the idea. Why do you think Europe pretty much conquered the world? A lot of practice.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:13:07 AM

People that say we should stop all muslims from coming here make me laugh so hard.  It's so irrational it's not funny, but I just can't help it.  I honestly don't even know where to start but I guess the main issue is they are already here and have been here.  

I(or anyone else)could become one of "them" tomorrow if I wanted to.  You can't ban a religion and that is what your trying to do which is such a poorly thought out plan and telling of the logic of those who think that way.  

Like I said, the damage has been done. However if you decide to subscribe to Islam, you are still not middle eastern. Just an idiot.

So then it's not about being Muslim it's about being middle eastern?  You really need to make up you mind who it is you want out..  I'm not surprised your having trouble when you say I'd be an idot if I was to become Muslim.  The level of maturity and ignorance portrayed is your posts is unsettling.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:45:17 AM

"Europeans".

Yeah I didn't understand that either

I didn't used the term "ethnic European". "European" in normal instances refer to someone who is the citizen of a European country. Most of these "European" mercenaries were born in their respective European nations (mostly UK, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany.etc) and possess the local citizenship. If they are captured, then they will face prosecution and will serve their prison sentence in these nations only.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: