Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we stop all Muslims from entering America?  (Read 4521 times)
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:08:28 AM

only 70 years ago a bunch of white people in Europe almost killed everyone including themselves and yet ISIS is the problem.
if we go by the track record of the last century its Europeans you should be afraid of.

A few centuries ago, the Ottomans did the same. Even in the early 20th century, millions of Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians were butchered by the Ottomans. Why accuse the Europeans, when they got the idea from the Ottomans?

And if you think that the ISIS is not a problem, then you are delusional. More than 10,000 Europeans fighting for them in Iraq and Syria. It is just a matter of time before they organize something similar in the EU.

hitler and stalin got the idea to kill tens of millions of people from the ottmans?

the europeans are no better than anyone else in keeping the peace.

even today putin with his huge russian war machine is 50 times more dangerous than a bunch of muslims with pickup trucks.

its not that i don't think that isis are a bunch of lunatics, its just that the world has the wrong priorities, the white russian europeans are a much bigger threat.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:15:33 AM

only 70 years ago a bunch of white people in Europe almost killed everyone including themselves and yet ISIS is the problem.
if we go by the track record of the last century its Europeans you should be afraid of.

A few centuries ago, the Ottomans did the same. Even in the early 20th century, millions of Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians were butchered by the Ottomans. Why accuse the Europeans, when they got the idea from the Ottomans?

And if you think that the ISIS is not a problem, then you are delusional. More than 10,000 Europeans fighting for them in Iraq and Syria. It is just a matter of time before they organize something similar in the EU.

hitler and stalin got the idea to kill tens of millions of people from the ottmans?

even today putin with his huge russian war machine is 50 times more dangerous than a bunch of muslims with pickup trucks.

its not that i don't think that isis are a bunch of lunatics, its just that the world has the wrong priorities, the white russian europeans are a much bigger threat.

This statement reeks of ignorance and self-satisfying cherry picking non sense. Someone who clearly knows nothing about history.

A crack of last 1000 years of history tells you clearly who is more responsible for killing whom. I bet you are stupid enough to think all the conflict spots in africa today are the results of 'evil colonialism'.

Europeans did a fine job keeping peace since the war, unlike vast majority of places around the world that flare into indiscriminate killing.

You honestly stink of pathetic self hate, something people usually see in those who lost out in competition within mainstream society. Your kind will not find any acceptance or allies anywhere else.
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

This statement reeks of ignorance and self-satisfying cherry picking non sense. Someone who clearly knows nothing about history.

A crack of last 1000 years of history tells you clearly who is more responsible for killing whom. I bet you are stupid enough to think all the conflict spots in africa today are the results of 'evil colonialism'.

Europeans did a fine job keeping peace since the war, unlike vast majority of places around the world that flare into indiscriminate killing.

You honestly stink of pathetic self hate, something people usually see in those who lost out in competition within mainstream society. Your kind will not find any acceptance or allies anywhere else.

alot of things happened in the last 1000 years, the europeans don't have a better track record than anyone else of keeping the peace in that timeframe.

i dont know if you noticed but the peace in europe is about to end, holding it for 70 years isn't exactly a long time.

you can continue blaming the muslims for all the bad things in the world while your civilized white christian european commrade putin drives with his tanks across your home.

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:35:44 AM

alot of things happened in the last 1000 years, the europeans don't have a better track record than anyone else of keeping the peace in that timeframe.

i dont know if you noticed but the peace in europe is about to end, holding it for 70 years isn't exactly a long time.

you can continue blaming the muslims for all the bad things in the world while your civilized white christian european commrade putin drives with his tanks across your home.

Not true, remember the Crusades?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:42:30 AM

Not true, remember the Crusades?

thats what i said, they didnt keep the peace any better.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

Another moonbat with his rampant Russophobia infected with verbal diarrhea.

The American war machine has invaded dozens of nations ever since the end of World War 2. Even today, the American defence spending is almost 20 times bigger than that of Russia. Some people still think that the US is a messenger of world peace.
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

Another moonbat with his rampant Russophobia infected with verbal diarrhea.

The American war machine has invaded dozens of nations ever since the end of World War 2. Even today, the American defence spending is almost 20 times bigger than that of Russia. Some people still think that the US is a messenger of world peace.

did i say america is any better?
Honeypot

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:16:41 AM

Laughable. Facts don't support what you say, so you blanket it with 'well they weren't any better..' when numbers from research all around the world say otherwise.

Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:21:31 AM

Laughable. Facts don't support what you say, so you blanket it with 'well they weren't any better..' when numbers from research all around the world say otherwise.

can i see some of those facts?
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:49:29 AM

There isn't a cut and dried answer.  Of course we should not exclude ALL muslims.  But we DO need to be a bunch more selective about which ones are welcomed with open arms. 

What on earth would the criteria for screening them be?  You cannot see what is in a person's heart.  Taqiyya is an article of faith in Islam;  we certainly cannot just ask them!

I think a longer wait time for a visa, and an in-country b/i is in order.  Those countries that make it impossible to do a b/i----  are SOL

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
latinna (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

We could start with actually using the International Airport Screening training Israel offered us, because you sure as hell don't see much getting past the people at Ben Gurion.
Sounds good.  Tell me they don't fondle the bodies the way our guards do.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:14:07 PM

There isn't a cut and dried answer.  Of course we should not exclude ALL muslims.  But we DO need to be a bunch more selective about which ones are welcomed with open arms. 

What on earth would the criteria for screening them be?  You cannot see what is in a person's heart.  Taqiyya is an article of faith in Islam;  we certainly cannot just ask them!

I think a longer wait time for a visa, and an in-country b/i is in order.  Those countries that make it impossible to do a b/i----  are SOL

We are not obliged to let anyone in. As a nation state, we have our roots, our identity, our nation. We throw out anyone we want, and deny entry to anyone we wish, because it is our nation.

You seem to have some serious issue understanding this.

Do you need a reason to tell someone they are out of place at your own home when you are the home owner? No.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:19:44 PM

Found only one country where religious affiliation is on passport (Pakistan), though there may be more.

But, if not on PP, the  faith of entrant (tourist or visa holder) can't be known.  Also, even it were noted, or made mandatory to disclose religion upon entrance, compulsion would be meaningless - a radical wouldn't hesitate to lie.   Nationality isn't a certain indicator either.  Muslim majority nations contain minority populations - Christians, Jews, Buddhists.  Conversely, there are Muslims in virtually every nation on the planet.  Appearance as screening criterion wouldn't help either.  Major portion of Muslims are southeast Asians, not all middle easterners are dark haired, darked eyed and swarthy, Afghans, Chechyans are often fair and blue eyed, etc.  

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hackjack

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:20:27 PM

We could start with actually using the International Airport Screening training Israel offered us, because you sure as hell don't see much getting past the people at Ben Gurion.
Sounds good.  Tell me they don't fondle the bodies the way our guards do.
Not as a general rule.  They are trained in body language and they do not fool around.  Unlike our idiotic TSA jobs program, which appears to employ people whose only talent is to sit on fat asses and holler about straight lines.

Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:23:36 PM

We are not obliged to let anyone in. As a nation state, we have our roots, our identity, our nation. We throw out anyone we want, and deny entry to anyone we wish, because it is our nation.

You seem to have some serious issue understanding this.

Do you need a reason to tell someone they are out of place at your own home when you are the home owner? No.

who is we, you are not the state you are a person.
you don't throw anyone out, the armed group called the American government does.
i wouldn't rush to tell people off how they are not obliged to let anyone in, there may come a day when they'll throw you out too.
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:25:22 PM

I have passed through Israeli security many times.  We would do well to adopt their methods.  El Al has never had a hijacking because of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

Tag team trolling?

hackjack

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:29:38 PM

Tag team trolling?

No,my mistake ,i wanted to quote him and i ended by copy what he sayed.

hackjack

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:30:52 PM

You say you want experts watching our airports.  I fully agree.  Now are you willing to pay for professional help.  It comes with a price tag.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:31:58 PM

Basically, what we "should" do is irrelevant as these drastic measures couldn't be accomplished.  

While poking around for passport info, came across linked opinion piece in a Pakistani publication.  Pakistani reader response was both heartening and discouraging, provides insight into the mindset of the moderates some people say don't exist.  Many Pakistanis are vehemently opposed to zealots calling the political shots, their politicians afraid to buck that system (for reasons well known...).  

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/5468/passport-woes-does-the-world-need-to-know-we-are-muslim/

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: