Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS  (Read 17893 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:51:32 PM

Fantastic news, this coin will go places Smiley
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:57:15 PM

Hello,
To clarify again, I have been requested to be the main developer for VvXx by this community. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech. I will be implementing a changed layout similar to SFR and a few features and would have a release for u guys in a few days.

I have read some posts that some guys have invested in this just because of me. Guys, though i appreciate it, treat this coin like any other coin. Invest if you feel the devs and the community are delivering.  

Regards

Roshan

so you were hired by who?

Hello,

I am working with the sfr dev along with a few others to revive this coin. The roadmaps are real and we have too much at stake to ruin our reputations on this coin.

Because of this, I am going to allow you to follow me on twitter; so that you have a backed figure as the head of the project.

You can follow me on twitter @liveatbudokan "Gordon Gekko"

Thanks,

yes but is it true you have hired the sfr devs. they aern't really working alongside you right. i was invested here but recently sold after i saw chat between dev and another member and sfr dev have made it clear that you are just a investor in sfr not part of their core team.

No, I did not "hire" the saffroncoin dev. We are working alongside each other on this project. I hope this clears that up.

well that is what he said in the irc chat the only dev working here is roshan because he has been hired to do so. once the features are implemented he is not involved with the coin

You sold before confirmation and now saffron devs are here among more devs coming. Hope you can buy back in and dyor always first.

I agree a new name for coin may be best.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

Due to popular demand, have an article Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vvxxcoin-community-takeover-saffroncoin-dev-in-charge-anonymity-features-announced
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

Nice!!!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

Thank you, good read!
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

+1 for Saffrondev
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

Hello,
To clarify again, I have been requested to be the main developer for VvXx by this community. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech. I will be implementing a changed layout similar to SFR and a few features and would have a release for u guys in a few days.

I have read some posts that some guys have invested in this just because of me. Guys, though i appreciate it, treat this coin like any other coin. Invest if you feel the devs and the community are delivering.  

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

I am working with the sfr dev along with a few others to revive this coin. The roadmaps are real and we have too much at stake to ruin our reputations on this coin.

Because of this, I am going to allow you to follow me on twitter; so that you have a backed figure as the head of the project.

Thanks,

yes but is it true you have hired the sfr devs. they aern't really working alongside you right. i was invested here but recently sold after i saw chat between dev and another member and sfr dev have made it clear that you are just a investor in sfr not part of their core team.

No, I did not "hire" the saffroncoin dev. We are working alongside each other on this project. I hope this clears that up.

well that is what he said in the irc chat the only dev working here is roshan because he has been hired to do so. once the features are implemented he is not involved with the coin

You sold before confirmation and now saffron devs are here among more devs coming. Hope you can buy back in and dyor always first.

I agree a new name for coin may be best.

it was confirmed with saffron coin dev in IRC. we wer specifically told the new dev hired saffron coin dev to implement the features that is all. after the features are implemented they are no longer part of the team

il have a chat with sfr dev again and post the screenshot here to prove i am not fudding i was supporting the coin until i found that out
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan
This is pretty clear to me, I don't get the negativity.
It's not like a coin needs new features 24/7, so it does not need a dev 24/7.
The rest is all up to us, the community.
jdragon

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:38:40 PM

Really Nice

I like to see this coin race with other good one. I dont mind the name though.
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:07:52 PM

Really Nice

I like to see this coin race with other good one. I dont mind the name though.
What does the name mean? Just started to read the thread today, that's why I am asking
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:02:39 PM

I suggest , Call it : VixCoin = VIX or just VX

Also, new Logo needed

Cool Cool Cool
Name first is needed before a logo, but did the name have a meaning? I guess not. The Best Takenover Coin:) If the original name was just a short to no meaning, let's get the name, give your best name for a coin and leave a comment. But this should not be the most important and should not take not too much time
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:16:40 PM

I suggest , Call it : VixCoin = VIX or just VX

Also, new Logo needed

Cool Cool Cool

Sir, I like where your head is at. Great name choices. I definitely think if the name changes it needs to happen before trex adds and it needs to be somewhat similar to the original.

How do you feel about Vixen (VIX)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:13:49 AM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

Thanks,

Hi,
To clarify more, I am the only dev at present working on this. I will continue to support the coin. Gordon and others will be bringin more devs later but i will remain the main dev. As long as there is a community built and there is passion for this coin, i will continue to support it no matter how long.
I only took up this coin because i believe these guys about reviving it.

But the name sucks. Need to change it.

I think it is clear from this post that this is not a short term play. This coin has the vision of sfr dev behind it.

Cool Cool
ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:55:24 AM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

Thanks,

Hi,
To clarify more, I am the only dev at present working on this. I will continue to support the coin. Gordon and others will be bringin more devs later but i will remain the main dev. As long as there is a community built and there is passion for this coin, i will continue to support it no matter how long.
I only took up this coin because i believe these guys about reviving it.

But the name sucks. Need to change it.

I think it is clear from this post that this is not a short term play. This coin has the vision of sfr dev behind it.

Cool Cool

It was just down to 500 sat.  I hope no one got beat too bad on this coin.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:00:26 AM

haha community takeover version of a pre-mine dump.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:06:50 AM

haha community takeover version of a pre-mine dump.

101730 Dump.

Wowzer....

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

Saffron is over, if dev. doesn't follow through with this.
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:18:27 AM

this saffron dev even real? why he created new acc here i BTT?
smells like scam. to pump and later to dump this 1/3 of all coin supply.

another scam coin
BeMoreToday

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:36:54 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 01:56:09 AM by BeMoreToday

This isn't a scam.  Wouldn't make any sense.  The dump was large in the context of an illiquid market and total coin supply. Maybe 100k coins but couldnt have been more than 8 BTC cash out.  Why would the dev risk his reputation that was built over months and months with SFR for a few BTC.  Maybe if we were over 100k sats on the price and and they dumped 100k coins.  This was someone who bought up a bunch of coins early on or before the takeover and wanted to make a quick buck.  Amateur move if you ask me.  I'll be laughing when this coin is over 100k.

Couple BTC take us back up to 20k sats.  Comes with the territory of a new coin (takeover) with little liquidity and being on CCEX.
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:39:10 AM

this saffron dev even real? why he created new acc here i BTT?
smells like scam. to pump and later to dump this 1/3 of all coin supply.

another scam coin
First comment on this thread from you and want to know why you call scam, lets bring your fact up now. New account is no fact. Is the SFR dev real? POD aproved! Again why? Come and bring facts, no bull shit. By the way, this was a troll. Thought it only existed on Youtube Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: