Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real War on Women...  (Read 12354 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

I guess the rope they used to hang that poor woman in Iran was made in USA.... The rocks for stoning were purchased at Home Depot... Roll Eyes

Who kills more women - the USA or Iran?   You are the pot calling the kettle black.  That is the point.
Our government doesn't kill woman for adultery, Iran does.

Women have it bad in Iraq but men have it even worse. I don't really see the logic behind complaining about the poor living conditions of women rather than the poor living coditions of people.
Why do men have it worse than women in Iraq?

Do not expect any answers...  Cool

slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:17:54 PM

Wilikon seems to have a hard-on for this shit! kinda creepy.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:18:50 PM

I guess the rope they used to hang that poor woman in Iran was made in USA.... The rocks for stoning were purchased at Home Depot... Roll Eyes

Who kills more women - the USA or Iran?   You are the pot calling the kettle black.  That is the point.
Our government doesn't kill woman for adultery, Iran does.

Women have it bad in Iraq but men have it even worse. I don't really see the logic behind complaining about the poor living conditions of women rather than the poor living coditions of people.
Why do men have it worse than women in Iraq?

Do not expect any answers...  Cool

Why? because any man between the ages of 12 to like 80 is considered an enemy combatant. That's why you retard.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:10:32 AM

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You to need to seek professional help. I do not delete any comments so hopefully a doctor here can read your posts and help you in private. Good luck.

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:17:58 PM

Very creepy.   Also ridiculous to think posting racist rants on  bulletin board will somehow help women.  It's just dumb.  Willikon - why did you say that women can't drive in Iran?   You are clueless, proven wrong, but keep going anyway.    Don't you think you should read up on the facts before you talk?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

Very creepy.   Also ridiculous to think posting racist rants on  bulletin board will somehow help women.  It's just dumb.  Willikon - why did you say that women can't drive in Iran?   You are clueless, proven wrong, but keep going anyway.    Don't you think you should read up on the facts before you talk?

The sad thing about this thread is I will have more examples posted, over and over and over again through the years. This situation existed way before I was born and will still exist way after my natural demise. I was hoping some of the more passionate feminists would join. Alas so far mostly people who do not see anything wrong with this situation are attracted to this thread. No matter, their position should be seen by all.

Stay tuned and thank you again for participating, rastaman and others. I welcome your input.

But why should anyone be surprised on how some of us feel passionate about a thread called "The Real War on Women"?
A lot of those women are going through honor killings by their own family members. I really do not know why. Does honor killing only target girls and women? Does anyone know? rastaman do you know? I am guessing you are a male. What is your position regarding this disparity? Should more males be targeted by honor killings to balance the numbers?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/28/in-pakistan-honor-killings-claim-1000-womens-lives-annually-why-is-this-still-happening/

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:35:12 PM

I was hoping some of the more passionate feminists would join. Alas so far mostly people who do not see anything wrong with this situation are attracted to this thread. No matter, their position should be seen by all.

It's not that people see nothing wrong with the situation, but rather that they see something wrong with your framing of it. That seems obvious from the replies so far. Maybe if you actually read the replies instead of dismissing them, and tried to look at the context in which this happens you'd see the problem.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:35:59 PM

I was hoping some of the more passionate feminists would join. Alas so far mostly people who do not see anything wrong with this situation are attracted to this thread. No matter, their position should be seen by all.

It's not that people see nothing wrong with the situation, but rather that they see something wrong with your framing of it. That seems obvious from the replies so far. Maybe if you actually read the replies instead of dismissing them, and tried to look at the context in which this happens you'd see the problem.

I did not know there were a good context for violence against women. I learn something new everyday...

Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:10:01 AM

I did not know there were a good context for violence against women. I learn something new everyday...

There you go again, distorting and dismissing what is being said because it's not what you want to hear. Again, no one here is advocating for violence against women. But you're not really helping them as much as you think you are if you ignore the context in which this happens. You know, countries that (sort of) protect women's rights at home, while sacrificing them for power and influence abroad.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

There you go again, distorting and dismissing what is being said because it's not what you want to hear. Again, no one here is advocating for violence against women. But you're not really helping them as much as you think you are if you ignore the context in which this happens. You know, countries that (sort of) protect women's rights at home, while sacrificing them for power and influence abroad.

So the context is: the type of violence I am highlighting here on this thread happens because of countries that (sort of) protect women's rights at home, while sacrificing them for power and influence abroad.... are what? Responsible? Do not do enough to help the condition of those women? Maybe the countries that (sort of) protect women should invade those that do not and impose their views?

We agree it is better for any women to live in a country that (sort of) protect women's right than a country that does not. Feminists should agree with that too and yet do nothing and do not speak up.

How old is the US as a country? 238 years. Let's add (approximately) the old european empires and their colonization/influences upon other countries. 300 years? Nah. let's push it back to 500 years in the past to be sure. I really do not have the historical evidence they were responsible for the brutality we all can see here right now BUT... Let me help you arguing against me  Wink

Slavery and torture were the old evil empires' favorite tools among other things to impose their religion and economical straitjacket. The countries that were invaded for centuries, like traumatized children, are stuck into repeating the abuses they went through, generations after generations. But only to their own female population of course. We, all of us, should blame the old empires and the US for their (sort of?) violence on women now. Not their own women as they are (sort of) protected. This is why I am wrong as I could not see the bigger picture. These men are not responsible for burying their wives, sisters, daughters alive and stone them to death in 2014. The foreigners who invaded them 300, 400, 500, (600?, 700?) years ago are the real culprits.

Yeah.. I think I got the context right this time  Roll Eyes

p.s.:  I usually turn blue when arguing against myself for some weird reason Smiley

Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:42:16 PM

So the context is: the type of violence I am highlighting here on this thread happens because of countries that (sort of) protect women's rights at home, while sacrificing them for power and influence abroad.... are what? Responsible? Do not do enough to help the condition of those women? Maybe the countries that (sort of) protect women should invade those that do not and impose their views?

We agree it is better for any women to live in a country that (sort of) protect women's right than a country that does not. Feminists should agree with that too and yet do nothing and do not speak up.

How old is the US as a country? 238 years. Let's add (approximately) the old european empires and their colonization/influences upon other countries. 300 years? Nah. let's push it back to 500 years in the past to be sure. I really do not have the historical evidence they were responsible for the brutality we all can see here right now BUT... Let me help you arguing against me  Wink

Slavery and torture were the old evil empires' favorite tools among other things to impose their religion and economical straitjacket. The countries that were invaded for centuries, like traumatized children, are stuck into repeating the abuses they went through, generations after generations. But only to their own female population of course. We, all of us, should blame the old empires and the US for their (sort of?) violence on women now. Not their own women as they are (sort of) protected. This is why I am wrong as I could not see the bigger picture. These men are not responsible for burying their wives, sisters, daughters alive and stone them to death in 2014. The foreigners who invaded them 300, 400, 500, (600?, 700?) years ago are the real culprits.

Yeah.. I think I got the context right this time  Roll Eyes

p.s.:  I usually turn blue when arguing against myself for some weird reason Smiley

See what I mean when I say you didn't read the other posts and just dismissed them outright? You don't need to go back a thousand years. It has been repeatedly pointed out to you in this thread that one of the main problems is the support of extremist fanatics against secular forces all throughout the region by the western powers. If you disenfranchise and persecute the moderate people in the region, and then put in power extremists, who are only there to keep the population under control and siphon the resources out, what do you expect the results to be?

ps: avoid getting blue by not arguing against yourself, and instead learning about the topics you care about. Tongue
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:29:42 PM

How old is the US as a country? 238 years. Let's add (approximately) the old european empires and their colonization/influences upon other countries. 300 years? Nah. let's push it back to 500 years in the past to be sure. I really do not have the historical evidence they were responsible for the brutality we all can see here right now BUT... Let me help you arguing against me  Wink

Yeah.. I think I got the context right this time  Roll Eyes

p.s.:  I usually turn blue when arguing against myself for some weird reason Smiley

See what I mean when I say you didn't read the other posts and just dismissed them outright? You don't need to go back a thousand years. It has been repeatedly pointed out to you in this thread that one of the main problems is the support of extremist fanatics against secular forces all throughout the region by the western powers. If you disenfranchise and persecute the moderate people in the region, and then put in power extremists, who are only there to keep the population under control and siphon the resources out, what do you expect the results to be?

ps: avoid getting blue by not arguing against yourself, and instead learning about the topics you care about. Tongue

Showing the face of this side of extremism and what it does to defenseless women is what this thread is about. I don't believe their faces should be forgotten. If no more of those abuses happen then... This thread will naturally fade to black...

Sadly my game theory is not too positive about this outcome. I am sure we will go back and forth for my next post. Always an abuse on the horizon...

Gronthaing
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:28:38 AM

Showing the face of this side of extremism and what it does to defenseless women is what this thread is about. I don't believe their faces should be forgotten. If no more of those abuses happen then... This thread will naturally fade to black...

Sadly my game theory is not too positive about this outcome. I am sure we will go back and forth for my next post. Always an abuse on the horizon...

Sure, keep on showing what this extremism is capable of. I'm just asking you to keep in mind not only that it is just that, but also who is helping keep it in power.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

Sure, keep on showing what this extremism is capable of. I'm just asking you to keep in mind not only that it is just that, but also who is helping keep it in power.

I was and I will. Thank you for participating.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:07:18 PM

'I have to check her teeth': Footage shows ISIS fighters attending slave girl 'market' where they barter for young women... with green-eyed teens fetching the highest price

A video has emerged purporting to show Islamic State fighters bartering over Yazidi women at a slave girl ‘market’.

Recently, the terror organisation boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority and the men appearing in the clip explain it is ‘slave market day’.

The clip shows the men negotiating the price of the women, with blue and green-eyed young girls fetching a higher price.

The men laugh and another says: ‘Today is the day of (female) slaves and we should have our share.’

At this point, the bartering begins after a seller is found, who says he is happy to sell his slave for a Glock pistol.

Sellers offer prices, with one going as high as five banknotes – which subtitles on the clip explaining that one banknote is probably the equivalent of 100 dollars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818598/Footage-shows-ISIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.html

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2817191/62p-HOUR-s-women-sleeping-16-room-paid-make-Ed-Harriet-s-45-Feminist-Looks-Like-T-shirts.html
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304950.msg9430611#msg9430611

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:24:29 PM

The real war on women happens in the USA too with the Democrats pushing laws that makes it less interesting and more costly for companies to hire women while creating retaliation from men
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:49:48 PM

The real war on women happens in the USA too with the Democrats pushing laws that makes it less interesting and more costly for companies to hire women while creating retaliation from men

You meant the republicans whose laws push women to be stoned to death in public?

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

You meant the republicans whose laws push women to be stoned to death in public?

Obama hates women and think they are weak so they have to be protected

Men and Women are different, they are educated differently and most the differences we see come from the natural difference between men and women or the different education received

Evolution has probably made men and women different as well because they had to use different ways to survive
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: