Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: should mentioning MONERO be automatic temp BAN ?  (Read 1399 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:33:43 AM

to clean the altcoin forums of this monero bullshit garbage i suggest new rule- anyone who mentions monero or posts monero in the title is temporarily banned for 1 day.  i think this is a good step to stop this inferno of shill accounts with them moderated little threadsies trying to enslave us in their wannabe-BetterThanBitcoin hardcore scam junk

Monero slave guys just use ur own forum nobody wants to read ur fucking posts here. we all hate ur shitcoin now leave and dont come back. THANK U.  i also suggest forum administrator deletes all "monero"/"xmr" etc reference in MySql database of forum to do a cleanup of this trash.

PS Monero Inspired & Approved(c): this topic is strictly self moderated, no freedom of speech, no discussion other than what i want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:35:21 AM

yes, i counted a dozen monero threads on the first page

From Above (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:08:35 AM

I Agree

+1  Make sure to clean this shite

whap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:31:52 AM

I would like to mention Monero. It's a comfortable coin to hold, the first one not to shit in my mouth.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:42:34 PM

I would like to mention Monero. It's a comfortable coin to hold, the first one not to shit in my mouth.

*yet

and i agree.. ban em all LOL ahahha

and the part where you said..
PS Monero Inspired & Approved(c): this topic is strictly self moderated, no freedom of speech, no discussion other than what i want.

SO TRUE !!!
that is just like their topics here.. they spam this place with TONS of self moderated topics then bump the shit out of them
rotating a large collection of them so they can try and play dumb about it..

i am REALLY sick of that NaziCoin and they 3rd reich censorship advertising games attack crap !

i don't come hear to read contrived fake little topics made up for the sole purpose of advertising their scammy shit coin clone.
like.. ohhhh can "Can Monero Be destroyed ?" like cooooome on.. gimme a break  Roll Eyes
I'm not buying any "Monero Scheme" type of coins ! Fuck Off Bag Holders and STFU !

The Crypto-Axis is on the case guys don't worry.. Heil Monero !

FUD first & ask questions later™
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:01:49 PM

Okay, let's try this: Monero! Wink

Seriously though, little of anything is censored on this forum. If this changes I think a million things will be removed before Monero related posts or posters.
whap

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

you guys really need to chill... and get heavily laid. there are some neat pick-up forums for average frustrated guys all over the web  Kiss

edit: Monero.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

Someone that seriously call someone else a NAZI (seriously, a freaking Nazi) for using moderating powers on an internet forum should get a dispense from using languages. Such level of stupidity is so toxic it even make the atmosphere dumber. The chair that support such people is stultified by their contact.
Fortunately Spoetnik/CfA can't be serious and are just trolling around. That's very comforting to know.

Also, Monero.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

@Ultros: yes Monero use nazi methods

if u deny this then u arent even really into ur own administration ...

~CfA~

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

I think the Altcoin Section is leaking again ...

If it is spam according to the rules then just report it and don't make drama here.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

I think the Altcoin Section is leaking again ...

If it is spam according to the rules then just report it and don't make drama here.
Nah, I moved it here as it more related to Meta as they were mostly suggesting (ridiculous) rules.

Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

to clean the altcoin forums of this monero bullshit garbage i suggest new rule- anyone who mentions monero or posts monero in the title is temporarily banned for 1 day.  i think this is a good step to stop this inferno of shill accounts with them moderated little threadsies trying to enslave us in their wannabe-BetterThanBitcoin hardcore scam junk

Monero slave guys just use ur own forum nobody wants to read ur fucking posts here. we all hate ur shitcoin now leave and dont come back. THANK U.  i also suggest forum administrator deletes all "monero"/"xmr" etc reference in MySql database of forum to do a cleanup of this trash.

If the mods do something like this to one particular altcoin, they will need to do the same to every altcoins to be fair, which will be like removing the whole altcoin section.
Also, if such rule is implemented, every one replying this thread will get banned since our post subject is "Re: should mentioning MONERO be automatic temp BAN ?".

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:58:26 PM

I'd like to see that happen

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:29:53 AM

Just ignore monero threads and monero people, using the ignore buttom. Or don't visit the altcoin section.

If what you suggest happens, then I guess it won't end with the monero stuff, and other legit things might be hurt too.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:19:42 AM

Monero: The only coin where I actually agree with Spoetnik.

C'mon. You know people are tired of it when they're agreeing with Spoetnik.

Even though this will never happen...bloody hell I wish it could happen lmao.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: